PDA

View Full Version : Erin Riley - IFBB Pro

Pages : [1] 2

Siouxcountry
02-16-2008, 06:07 AM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/erin-banner.png (http://www.erinrileyfitness.com)

This young lady is a former gymnast who went on to compete in figure, and after much thought gave fitness a try. Wise move on her part as she turned pro within a year (2nd in her class at the 2007 NPC Team Universe (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=12186&eventcode=1134)).

She went on to place 6th at her very first pro show, the 2007 IFBB Atlantic City Pro (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=12186&eventcode=1184).

Her routine at the Atlantic City Pro...

LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-20MsfeuShk)

-20MsfeuShk

I have mentioned to Erin a few times how impressed I am with her, and love her routine! :respect:

Siouxcountry
02-16-2008, 06:18 AM
She is always happy to answer questions and help others reach their fitness goals. :)

This is so cool... :cool:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/Picture_927sm.jpg

bree marsh
02-16-2008, 09:17 AM
i love that routine, gets me so pumped, makes me want to get to the gym and hit it hard!!!

Shelly
02-16-2008, 01:32 PM
she looks great and is just so sweet!!!!

ripitupbaby
02-16-2008, 02:27 PM
Erin's awesome...great routine, great phsique...she's gonna go far!

Love the music!!!

:awesome:

Alli
02-16-2008, 02:50 PM
YEAH!!! A thread for Erin! I linked up her training journal in the "training journals" section as well. Erin and I are sponsored by the same company and she is a BLAST! A complete sweetheart, a strong competitor, and an amazing woman!

TigerEyes
02-16-2008, 07:56 PM
Awwww, you guys are all the best!

Thanks to each of you for the nice comments, I really appreciate it sooo much!

I'm really glad everyone seemed to like the routine too....going into it, I knew it would be a risk, because it was "different," and sometimes different is received well, and sometimes it backfires. What's crazy is that the woman that did the choreography had never seen a fitness routine in her life :)

Sioux, thanks for developing this board. I'm sure I speak for all of us here when I say we all really appreciate your dedication and support for us lady competitors!

Thanks again everyone!

Alli
02-16-2008, 09:53 PM
Ah yes Erin isn't it always nice to have others toot your horn??? hehehehe!!:clap:

Siouxcountry
02-16-2008, 10:46 PM
Sioux, thanks for developing this board. I'm sure I speak for all of us here when I say we all really appreciate your dedication and support for us lady competitors!

Erin I am happy to see you here. You'll love it here! :respect:

This board is for you female competitors. Together we will make this board rock! :awesome:

ripitupbaby
02-17-2008, 02:45 AM
I was wondering when tigereyes was gonna show up!!

:waving:

Ondrea
02-17-2008, 03:05 AM
Erin is here! Welcome! Everyone, I just have to mention how supportive and sweet Erin has been to me during my prep for the AC. She has left many very motivating, complimentary and encouraging posts on my thread. I am so glad i have gotten to know her! I'll be meeting up with you at the AC soon!

dallas3
02-17-2008, 08:45 PM
Alright, Erin has arrived!!!!:waving:

Glad to have you on here and can't wait to see what you've got in store for this year.

SBT
02-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Glad to have you here!!!!!! :D

HDPhysiques-Joe
02-18-2008, 08:52 AM
I think Riley is one of the most exciting things going in the entire physique industry right now. The very first time I saw her physique, I knew she was going to be special. She quickly turned pro, and now is positioned to dominate the fitness ranks in 08/09. I can't wait to see how her career evolves - she's got "it".

Oh, and it doesn't hurt that she's a Mizzou girl, either! :D

TigerEyes
02-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Wow, Joe, thanks so much for the nice comment! I'm really hoping to have a great year in 2008. I'm looking forward to putting together my new routine, and I'm really excited to see what improvements I've made to my physique in the off-season once i get some of this extra "fluff" off ;)

It's still really strange to me that I am considered a "pro" at this sport. I feel like I am so new to everything and have a LOT more to learn, and a LOT more improvements to make.
If you look at pictures from the figure show I did in 2006, the changes to my physique are pretty drastic, so I was defintiely pleased with how I looked at all of my shows, and I was most happy with how I looked at Team Universe. BUT, despite having my best physique to date at that show, I really believe it was my routine that got me my pro-card (never did see the score sheet from that show), and I know for sure that it was my routines that helped me to place 6th in AC.
I was a gymnast for 15 years, so based on that background, I should be good at the routine rounds ;).
But it's my physique that I need to improve most. I always tell people that if I was a figure competitor, I would probably barely even be at the national level right now.
I really look up to many of the amateur figure ladies and bodybuilders because I know how hard it is to get a pro card in those divisions, and I know there are probably many figure competitors with superior physiques to mine that still don't have pro-cards. I was just lucky enough entering into this sport to have the gymnastics background (and a prep advisor that I work really well with)...and there are always far fewer fitness competitors (so if any of you figure ladies have any gymnastics or dance backgrounds, you really should consider giving fitness a try...hint hint :))

Like I said, I know I still have a lot to learn, and I know that I have a great contest prep advisor that has pretty much worked wonders for my physique, so hopefully with the improvements I've made this off-season I can really have a great showing in 2008.
AND....you guys are all putting a lot of pressure on me with all of the nice comments about my routine....it just means whatever I come up with this year has to be even better!!! ;)

Alli
02-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Everyone has room to improve Erin, its what keeps us going in the sport- if you have nothing to improve on then you have no goals to work towards:)

Your routines are amazing. And its amazing to me how stellar they are for how novice you are to fitness, although you were a gymnast for years its still impressive!!! And your physique is still awesome despite the improvements you may think you need to make. The perk is your're young (like me! hehe) and we have time to build!

I can't wait to see how you do in 2008... I'm so excited for you!!

TigerEyes
02-18-2008, 07:03 PM
First 2 pictures are October 2006
3rd and 4th are July 2007

TigerEyes
02-18-2008, 07:10 PM
These are from Atlantic City...

Tracey Greenwood completely dwarfs me in that first picture, LOL, I look so scrawny.
Seriously, I somehow drew the number that put me between Tracey Greenwood and Julie Lohre....do I even have to say how nervous I was, LOL :respect:

TigerEyes
02-18-2008, 07:21 PM
And here are some fun ones....

Photo credits....
1st-John Nafpliotis
2nd- HD physiques
3rd- GeneX
4th- Aleksey from Hardfitness

Siouxcountry
02-18-2008, 07:59 PM
First 2 pictures are October 2006
3rd and 4th are July 2007

You improved your physique so much, in such a short time.

What is the weight difference between the photos?

TigerEyes
02-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Actually, believe it or not, I think I weighed just about the same in all 3 shows. I was around 123-125lbs....big difference between 06 and 07 conditioning though :)

ripitupbaby
02-19-2008, 01:37 AM
Good stuff Erin, the pics are awesome.
The suit from AC looks great on you too!

TigerEyes
02-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Thanks Rip....it's a MaggieFit suit :D she's done all of my suits and routine costume so far.

Siouxcountry
03-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Erin,

Which shows this year do you plan to compete in?

:)

Alli
03-04-2008, 01:39 AM
Congrats on being pro of the week girl!!!! YOU DESERVE IT! Josh and I are definitely up for a trip to NJ to train and grub with you and Jeff!!

Shelly
03-04-2008, 01:42 AM
agreed girl congrats!! you deserve it you rule!!

fitmomma3
03-04-2008, 01:45 AM
LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!

TigerEyes
03-04-2008, 06:31 PM
So I opened up this board today and was like, "woah, thats me " LOL

Thanks Sioux for choosing me to be pro of the week....that is VERY cool!

Fitmomma, Alli and Twinsies, thanks so much fo rthe comments!! That is a Weifer Watts photo. He was really fun to work with.

TigerEyes
03-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Alli, you guys should definitely come up to train. It would be a lot of fun :bench:.

Sioux, my plans right now are to compete at the Houston Pro, the Europa and the Atlantic City Pro.
Prep starts for me on the 17th....:woohoo:

gymdiva
03-04-2008, 06:37 PM
I love that pic, too!!! :clap:

Siouxcountry
03-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Sioux, my plans right now are to compete at the Houston Pro, the Europa and the Atlantic City Pro.

Cool! I added you to our list of competitors... LINK (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=67)

Shelly
03-04-2008, 07:32 PM
we will be doin the AC too!! :D Obviously the amateur but that will be show number 2 with you! :D

IslandGirl
03-04-2008, 07:44 PM
How did I miss this thread?

Dang woman! You look great!

and Congrats on Pro of the Week!!!

HDPhysiques-Joe
03-04-2008, 07:50 PM
'ol Tiger Eyes impressed me in a MAJOR way this weekend. I was so glad to finally get to shoot with her - girl can move some SERIOUS weight in the gym (as can Allifit!). VERY impressive.

I will post a review and some samples of our gym shoot hopefully by the end of the week. But the short story is - Alli and Erin DELIVERED on their gym shoot, and they are 2 of the most professional models in the industry. They "Get it", and I look forward to working more with them in the near future!

(now, if I could just get un-tonguetied and stop calling them Allen and Eri) LOL

dallas3
03-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Congrats Erin, that pic for Pro of the Week is one of my favs. Glad to see you and Ali got to workout during the Arnold since she'd mentioned the possibilty of that happening. HD, looking forward to seeing what the final product looks like:popcorn:

Alli
03-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Alli, you guys should definitely come up to train. It would be a lot of fun :bench:.

oh trust me Josh and I want to- we both had fun meeting you and Jeff!!! Anytime you want to push some weight... let me know!!!!

Alli
03-05-2008, 02:09 PM
'ol Tiger Eyes impressed me in a MAJOR way this weekend. I was so glad to finally get to shoot with her - girl can move some SERIOUS weight in the gym (as can Allifit!). VERY impressive.

I will post a review and some samples of our gym shoot hopefully by the end of the week. But the short story is - Alli and Erin DELIVERED on their gym shoot, and they are 2 of the most professional models in the industry. They "Get it", and I look forward to working more with them in the near future!

(now, if I could just get un-tonguetied and stop calling them Allen and Eri) LOL

Aw thanks so much Joe! You and Doug were the best and I really can't wait till we get to work together again!!! And Allen and Eri is crackingme up... I hear the new name of a thread "Allen and Eri duo!!!" hahahahahahahaha.

Doug Smith
03-05-2008, 02:13 PM

Amen to all that Joe said above.

Erin and Alli were a joy to work with, and I hope we have the opportunity of working with them again in the near future. Plus based on what I saw in the gym no two competitors train harder.

(and Alli, no more winking candids, I promise lol)

Best

Doug

PS - I could not resist posting one shot of Alli on Alli and Erin's training thread.

Gymrat3082
03-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Nice Erin, Congradulations!!!!:awesome:

MsGuns
03-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Erin, On your Pro athlete of the week pic...

What are you doing?
Who took the pic?
How high are you in the air? Looks like you are almot up w/ the clouds...lol

WOW

TigerEyes
03-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Hi MsGuns!
That picture was taken in NYC by Weiferd Watts. I'm not even sure what the background is...we just walked around the city and he found interesting backgrounds that he wanted to shoot up against.
I was jumping off of the ground (everyone thinks its a trampoline), but the ground is right where the bottom of the picture ends. I think it looks like I"m up really high because of the position of the jump. If my legs were straight underneath me, it would only look like I am a foot off the ground.

Weiferd is a great photographer...very unique. His site is weifoto.com, and he also has a myspace page with lots of sample photos in his albums. He has an album called "Flight" which is really amazing :respect:

TigerEyes
03-09-2008, 05:18 PM
A couple more Weiferd Watts samples...

1033 1034 1035

Bernie
03-09-2008, 05:34 PM
ok....im slow on finding this thread.........well i dont veture out of Chat too often....

two comments...

Love the music choice on the routine vid.....the black album was the peak of Metallica LOVE IT....and that mix....awesome

and wow...what a beautiful young lady..........you look amazing

MsGuns
03-10-2008, 02:29 AM
It does look like you are HIGH up and the way you have you body bent...were you able to land ok?

Hi MsGuns!
That picture was taken in NYC by Weiferd Watts. I'm not even sure what the background is...we just walked around the city and he found interesting backgrounds that he wanted to shoot up against.
I was jumping off of the ground (everyone thinks its a trampoline), but the ground is right where the bottom of the picture ends. I think it looks like I"m up really high because of the position of the jump. If my legs were straight underneath me, it would only look like I am a foot off the ground.

Weiferd is a great photographer...very unique. His site is weifoto.com, and he also has a myspace page with lots of sample photos in his albums. He has an album called "Flight" which is really amazing :respect:

*Bunny*
03-10-2008, 03:03 AM
Awwww, you guys are all the best!

Thanks to each of you for the nice comments, I really appreciate it sooo much!

I'm really glad everyone seemed to like the routine too....going into it, I knew it would be a risk, because it was "different," and sometimes different is received well, and sometimes it backfires. What's crazy is that the woman that did the choreography had never seen a fitness routine in her life :)

Thanks again everyone!You gave me chills.

WOw. JUST wow. That was the most awesome routine... I LOVE that splice job!!!

I only hope I could do 1/4 of that one day... :) Best wishes to you on your future endeavors, amazing.

I just love fitness routines, esp ones those explosive!!!

Man i cannot even do an flip flop anymore... :angel: Well maybe its been over 10 yrs. eek

dallas3
03-19-2008, 06:52 PM
A couple more Weiferd Watts samples...

1033 1034 1035

Very nice pics Erin

Siouxcountry
03-19-2008, 07:31 PM
Erin has started her contest prep journal at FigureRX... LINK (http://www.figurerx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=769)

Gymrat3082
03-19-2008, 08:44 PM
Hey everyone, as a guy I never really understood gymnastics’ talk, but since I have been dating Erin over 3 1/2 years now, I have finally learned the talk and understand it now. I have 2 things to say about her routine and music for this years up and coming shows. 1) The music is even better then last year and 2) Her routine from what she described to me yesterday will be 1,000 X better then last year!!! I promised Erin I wouldn’t give anything away. So this is all I can say, just look for it at the Houston Pro, you will be very shocked!

Siouxcountry
03-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Hey everyone, as a guy I never really understood gymnastics’ talk, but since I have been dating Erin over 3 1/2 years now, I have finally learned the talk and understand it now. I have 2 things to say about her routine and music for this years up and coming shows. 1) The music is even better then last year and 2) Her routine from what she described to me yesterday will be 1,000 X better then last year!!! I promised Erin I wouldn’t give anything away. So this is all I can say, just look for it at the Houston Pro, you will be very shocked!

Awesome, bro! Will you be filming it?

Shelly
03-20-2008, 12:10 AM

COOOOL cant wait to seeeee !!!!!!:bowdown::popcorn:

FigureRX
03-20-2008, 05:07 AM
Here's the new contest prep journal announcement ...

http://www.bodybuildingweekly.com/index.php?news=278

dallas3
03-20-2008, 05:32 AM
I'm with the twins, can't wait to see Erin's new routine.

TigerEyes
03-20-2008, 11:40 AM
Ahhh, let me catch up....

Bernie, thank you so much for the nice comments, you are very sweet!

Ms. Guns, LOL, yes, I landed just fine. I actually used to do that jump on the balance when I was a gymnast :nuts:

Bunny, are you planning on competing in fitness? I'll tell you one thing...you will be amazed at what your body remembers how to do, once you are in shape. Thanks so much and best of luck to you!

TigerEyes
03-20-2008, 11:49 AM
With regards to my new routine....I LOVE the music this year because I actaully sat down with my choreographer and we did the whole thing (after I already had music done and then decided it just wasn't quite what I wanted).

The routine is brand new, so its FAR from being complete (as in...I've only done choreography and not any of the skills in it yet), but I can already tell that its going to be FUN to perform. And I think thats one of the most important things...if you are truly enjoying performing the routine, the audience will enjoy it as well :SBT:
From all of the feedback I've gotten, it seems that last years routine will be a tough act to follow, so I hope that everyone will love the routine this year as much as I do!

Gymrat will most definitely be coming out to Houston with me, even if I have to pay for him myself ;) He keeps me from driving myself nuts at the shows, so his presence is essential :kiss: AND he starts his prep the following week, so it will be a nice mini-vacation for him :frog:
So yes, he will most likely be filming it.

dvsness
03-20-2008, 02:19 PM
How did I not see this Erin thread?? :nuts:

Great to have you here, chicka!

Siouxcountry
03-20-2008, 05:58 PM
So yes, he will most likely be filming it.

:respect:

MaggiePro
03-20-2008, 06:17 PM
This is so cool. :cool:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/Picture_927sm.jpg

thats awesome!
(ps I might know who made the outfit!) :awesome:

Gymrat3082
03-20-2008, 07:49 PM
Sioux, I will definitely film it, better quality this year too I promise. And Erin you know I will be there!!

Siouxcountry
04-02-2008, 03:48 AM
Erin is the April 2008 FeminineBodybuilding.com sponsored athlete...

CLICK HERE (http://www.femininebodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1970)

Congrats, Erin! :awesome:

Erin will receive the following ~

* $500 cash award
* Free membership to FeminineBodybuilding.com for life
* FeminineBodybuilding.com engraved Athletic Sponsorship Award sculpture
* Permanent display in the FeminineBodybuilding.com Athletic Sponsorship section

Doug Smith
04-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Congrats Erin!

dvsness
04-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Congrats Erin!

x2! :)

Shelly
04-02-2008, 03:40 PM
x2! :)

3!:p

dallas3
04-02-2008, 03:55 PM
3!:p

4!:p;)

Congrats Erin!

sue upson
04-02-2008, 03:58 PM
let's make that 5;)

Alli
04-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Erin is the April 2008 FeminineBodybuilding.com sponsored athlete...

CLICK HERE (http://www.femininebodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1970)

Congrats, Erin! :awesome:

Congrats gorgeous!!! you ROCK!

xoxoxo

ibarramedia
04-05-2008, 12:49 AM
Way to go Tigereyes! Congratulations.

TigerEyes
04-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Thank you, thank you and thank you....to everyone!!
You guys are the best, and I really appreciate it.

Oh, and Maggie--yes, I do believe you may know who made that outfit....and you should eb getting a call in the next week or so about a new one :)
Good luck at the NY Pro girl!! You're going to rock!!

SBT
04-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Way to go :D

Ondrea
04-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Oh my gosh Erin! That is awesome! Way to go lady!

IslandGirl
04-06-2008, 08:21 PM
I echo everyone else Erin! Congrats girl!

Betsy
04-07-2008, 01:25 PM
CONGRATS!!!!!

Siouxcountry
04-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Erin did an interview over at NJBodyBuilding.com shortly after turning pro at the 2007 NPC Team Universe...

CLICK HERE (http://www.njbbinterviews.com/erinmarieriley.html)

JB> How does it feel to win an IFBB PRO Card?

ER> It is an absolutely amazing feeling. My trainer and I set the goal to compete this year at the Team Universe in fitness way back in January. With it being my first year, we really had no idea how it would go, but I made the goal for myself to place in the Top 5. So when I found out that I was in the top 5, I was so excited. When they called my name for 2nd place it was almost unreal. All of the long hours of training and strict dieting were definitely worth it, and I could not be more excited.

JBilella
04-25-2008, 08:44 PM
Congrats Erin, the sky is the limit for you ! Have a great season :D

Siouxcountry
04-27-2008, 01:06 AM
Erin is being honored today at the NPC Xcalibur...

http://www.bodybuildingweekly.com/index.php?news=416

HDPhysiques-Joe
04-27-2008, 02:41 AM
Very cool, Sioux.

I'm so happy for Erin. She is everything that is right about the sport. :D Can't wait to see her dominate the pro stage this year. She's incredible!

Siouxcountry
06-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Photographer Weiferd Watts had this unique pic of Erin up on his MySpace (http://profile.myspace.com/98952575).

HDPhysiques-Joe
06-07-2008, 03:53 AM
Look at that amazing lat just exploding. I love "Wings" Riley! :D LOL

Siouxcountry
06-24-2008, 09:31 AM
Talk about some motivation for a workout! :respect:

Erin had one of her conditioning workouts filmed recently!

Check it out...........

LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWQZMkdby_A)

jWQZMkdby_A

Erin will be competing for her first time this year in less then two weeks at the IFBB Houston Pro..........

OUR HOUSTON PRO FORUM (http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)

She also will be lauching her new website soon.........

http://erinrileyfitness.com/

ibarramedia
06-24-2008, 07:37 PM
Talk about some motivation for a workout! :respect:

Great and awesome clip. I like that Tigereyes workout. It is something different that I may try in the future...

NYCStrongFox
06-24-2008, 07:54 PM
:bowdown::awesome::girlpower: Talk about motivating! Sioux, thanks for letting me know bout vid. :)

TigerEyes
06-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks for posting the video Sioux, you're the best!!

I started doing that style of workout about 6 weeks ago, usually twice per week on my routine practice days. It's really challenging, but actually a lot of fun, and I always leave feeling like I can do anything, LOL. And, it's a lot of fun to do something completely different like that. A few weeks ago he had me flipping a 400lb tire for cardio, and doing cleans/presses with a keg....oh, and ask gymrat about the "weight tree race" ;) (unfortunately, we didn't get that on video) :D

Siouxcountry
06-24-2008, 08:30 PM
Weight Tree Race? My back hurts just thinking about it. :D

Who is your trainer?

TigerEyes
06-24-2008, 08:41 PM
For my contest prep I work with Robert Samborsky, owner of Apollon Gym. He does my diet and training plan, and he's the best when it comes to prep!

The conditioning workouts I do with Jon Chipko of Body Goals. I originally started working with Jon because of a lower back injury (he does a lot of injury rehab and prevention work). He helped "fix" my back, and then I started doing the conditioning workouts with him. It's a lot of functional training that helps my routines tremendously! He trains all different kinds of athletes, but works a lot with strongman competitors (hence the style of workout, LOL).

AND, in addition to that, I have recently been working with IFBB Figure Pro Irina Veselova to help really dial in my physique....

So I'm getting all kinds of help this year, LOL. One thing I can say, is that I've really enjoyed my training for this prep, and this is probably the hardest I've ever worked, so I'm really hoping it pays off :D

SweetCapri
06-25-2008, 02:17 AM
Holy sheeps Erin! I was impressed with you all last year while you prepped for TU but now I'm more than impressed! Dudette, if I could find a trainer like yours around here I'd be all over it.
Amazing work! You've inspired me!:respect:

scottnva
06-25-2008, 02:35 AM
now thats a kick butt workout :respect:

HDPhysiques-Joe
06-25-2008, 06:43 AM
Mizzou Tiger Eyes - YOU ARE LOOKING AWESOME!!!!! Keep it up - this is your year!!!!

Siouxcountry
06-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Erin has a website up. I think you'll like it.....................

www.erinrileyfitness.com (http://www.erinrileyfitness.com)

Or click on the banner in the beginning of this thread. :)

nutratroy
06-28-2008, 09:23 PM
Erin good luck this week! Bring home the win girl!

TigerEyes
06-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Thanks everyone!

I just signed on to siouxcountry.com to make a post about my new website...... and Sioux beat me to it! He is really on the ball, LOL :yourock:

www.erinrileyfitness.com

I just posted some one-week out photos in the updates section, so if anyone is interested, you can go check them out :waving:

Nutratroy--I'm looking forward to meeting Krissy this weekend. From the progress pics, she looks like she's ready to rock the stage in Houston!

Joe, as always, thanks for the kind words and support! You're the best! I'm looking forward to finally getting to shoot with you....maybe at the Europa?

Sweetcapri- How far are you from Jersey? You can come join me one Saturday for a kick ass workout!

Ibarra- Thanks! I suggest that style of workout to everyone! It's a total body conditioning/strength and cardio workout....very tough, but also a lot of fun!

Siouxcountry
06-29-2008, 04:05 AM
I just signed on to siouxcountry.com to make a post about my new website...... and Sioux beat me to it! He is really on the ball, LOL :yourock:

www.erinrileyfitness.com (http://www.erinrileyfitness.com)

I just posted some one-week out photos in the updates section, so if anyone is interested, you can go check them out :waving:

I like the website very much. Rob does nice work.

This is the best I have ever seen you look.............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=1869

:cool:

HDPhysiques-Joe
06-29-2008, 06:10 AM
Damn - I'm SO HAPPY for Erin. I WISH I could be in Houston to see her KICK ASS!!!!

Alli
06-29-2008, 12:21 PM
I said this on the MD thread- but hell I'll post it over here- I am so proud of you Erin! Especially with how strenuous this pre comp thing has been for you, in more ways then one (ahem)... but I have no doubt you'll light the stage up and bring it come show time! I wish I could be there to see you! I'm so happy and excited for you!!!

GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:awesome:

Siouxcountry
06-29-2008, 06:21 PM
6 more days Erin! :awesome:

SweetCapri
06-30-2008, 12:30 AM
Sweetcapri- How far are you from Jersey? You can come join me one Saturday for a kick ass workout!

I'm about 4 hours away, but next time I am in the city I'll email ya for sure!!!
I come out there a lot during the summer months!

Siouxcountry
07-01-2008, 04:11 AM
Erin was recently interviewed by Isaac Hinds............

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2008/06/30/erin-set-to-rile-things-up-in-houston/

What advice do you have for other women thinking of trying their hand in fitness but not sure they can put together a routine?

I always encourage women to give fitness a try because it is just so rewarding! I think the idea that you need to be able to do gymnastics to be successful in fitness scares some women off. But there are so many great pros that do not have a gymnastics background, and yet they still put together some amazing routines! My best advice is to find what you are good at, whether it be dance, gymnastics, aerobics, cheerleading, etc- and build your routine from that. If you are comfortable and having a blast with your routine performance, the audience will see that, and they will love it!

Siouxcountry
07-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Good luck this Saturday, Erin! :waving:

Siouxcountry
07-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Erin up on stage with Shannon, and Tracey! :respect:

Siouxcountry
07-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Prejudging pics of Erin Riley (2008 Houston Pro (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1261)).............

:cool:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=12186&eventcode=1261

Lil J
07-05-2008, 09:01 PM
I enjoyed watching your video...Girl your routine is awesome , very impressed! I like it because its different. YOu did an amazing jobby, job!

Siouxcountry
07-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Erin was in first call out for one piece and two piece at the Houston Pro this morning. :)

dallas3
07-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Erin looks incredible

Lil J
07-05-2008, 10:46 PM
WoooooHOooooo gooo erin!!!:D

Siouxcountry
07-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Erin just qualified for the Ms Fitness Olympia!

She placed 3rd at the 2008 IFBB Houston Pro tonight!

CONGRATS, ERIN! :awesome:

ripitupbaby
07-06-2008, 01:18 AM
:woohoo:

Holy cow!! Awesome! Congrats Erin!!!

MsGuns
07-06-2008, 01:20 AM
CONGRATS Jersey Gurl....Im a Jersey Gurl too...way to represent the Shore gurl!!!

Your routine was AWESOE...I had you in 1st but qualifying for the O is still GOOD...way to go!!!!

KristenAnn
07-06-2008, 01:29 AM
WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS ERIN!!! :awesome:

Lil J
07-06-2008, 01:33 AM
Like I said wooot! Go girl! Congratulationsss!:awesome:

NPCFigure 40
07-06-2008, 02:05 AM
Congrats!!! You look amazing!! You packed on so much more muscle since last year!! It seems so long ago talking to you on NJ Bodybuilding...and that was less then a year ago! Look how far you have come Miss Pro!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Enjoy Erin!

Alli
07-06-2008, 02:38 AM
SHE JUST TEXTED ME THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR HER!!! GO ERIN!!!!!!!!!

scottnva
07-06-2008, 04:06 AM
woohoo congrats erin :awesome:

HDPhysiques-Joe
07-06-2008, 08:11 AM
That's the hottest physique I've ever seen.

End of discussion.

Jennie
07-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Way to go Erin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

TigerEyes
07-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm a little late getting over here, but I wanted to thank you all for all of your kind words! It really means a lot to me to have so much support from everyone. You guys are the best!

I had so much fun in Houston and could not be more excited about the results!

I wrote a blog about it in the updates section on my website, and I also posted some sample shots from a shoot that I did with Dan Ray. So when you get a chance, go check it out!
http://www.erinrileyfitness.com

Here is a sample shot....

HDPhysiques-Joe
07-08-2008, 02:56 PM
STUNNING, Erin! Absolutely gorgeous!

HDPhysiques-Joe
07-08-2008, 02:59 PM
And THIS, folks, is why we call her "Wings" Riley!

http://erinriley.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/dr141.jpg

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????? WOW!!!!!!

dallas3
07-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Erin does it again with another hot photoshoot

MsGuns
07-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm a little late getting over here, but I wanted to thank you all for all of your kind words! It really means a lot to me to have so much support from everyone. You guys are the best!

I had so much fun in Houston and could not be more excited about the results!

I wrote a blog about it in the updates section on my website, and I also posted some sample shots from a shoot that I did with Dan Ray. So when you get a chance, go check it out!

Here is a sample shot....

Dayum Erin I never ever wanna workout w/ you...smile
gosh the rope, who was the guy you were carrying and the sled...I would passed out...

Nice workout...

Siouxcountry
07-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Hi everyone!

Welcome back Erin! :waving:

Love the shots from Dan. They show how much you have improved your physique in the last year!

Next up for Erin is the Europa Super Show.................

OUR EUROPA SUPER SHOW FORUM (http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)

Doug Smith
07-08-2008, 11:37 PM
If at the Europa I ended up doing no shoots but still managed to see Erin's routine onstage the trip would still be worthwhile.

Siouxcountry
07-09-2008, 11:29 PM
On her way to the Olympia! :awesome:

Siouxcountry
07-10-2008, 02:36 AM
Photos of her routine...................

http://musclemayhem.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=60543

LadyZ
07-10-2008, 02:42 AM
Congratulation Erin.... I saw your routine and you were awesome... :awesome: Love the picture by the way... :)

KRISSY
07-11-2008, 06:19 AM
Hi Erin:)!
It was great meeting you in Houston and I just wanted to say, CONGRATS!!!!!!! on qualifying for the Olympia. Simply amazing!

~Claire~
07-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Hey girl!! Congrats on your O qualification!!! That is just terrific!!! I am very happy for you!!!!

Siouxcountry
07-12-2008, 03:54 AM
A poster from another board filmed Erin's routine at the Houston Pro. Her routine starts about 2/3 in to the video.............. :cool:

LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0TPrnSglKw)

M0TPrnSglKw

bree marsh
07-12-2008, 04:43 AM
U R BAD ASS, U INSPIRE ME TO DO FITNESS!!! hopefully next year!

Siouxcountry
08-12-2008, 07:55 PM
Rock that stage again young lady! :cool: Best of luck at the Europa! :waving:

Siouxcountry
08-16-2008, 01:26 AM
Two piece prejudging................

HDPhysiques-Joe
08-16-2008, 04:32 AM
OMG - she's so perfect, it's RIDICULOUS!

Siouxcountry
08-16-2008, 04:34 AM
OMG - she's so perfect, it's RIDICULOUS!

Her 45 second routine tonight rocked!

Siouxcountry
08-16-2008, 11:42 PM
Erin placed 2nd tonight at the 2008 IFBB Europa Super Show! 3rd in Houston, 2nd at the Europa! :respect:

Congratulations, Erin! :awesome:

ripitupbaby
08-17-2008, 02:45 AM
Congrats Erin!! You've really been kicking ass this year!!!

Siouxcountry
08-17-2008, 02:50 AM
Erin just continues to move up the ladder! I just love her routines! :awesome:

MD.com Europa pics..................

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=12186&eventcode=1279

cray17
08-17-2008, 04:29 AM
Erin's routines and physique are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I see her as a serious threat to the top six at the Olympia next month! ;)

dallas3
08-17-2008, 04:38 AM
Congrats Erin, you're a phenom and can't wait to see you on stage at the O:respect:

HDPhysiques-Joe
08-17-2008, 08:09 AM
Erin's routines and physique are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I see her as a serious threat to the top six at the Olympia next month! ;)

I agree, Cray. She's certainly got to be considered as a serious threat for top 6 (probably better) at the Olympia. This is her year. She looks so good, it's just insane, and her routine.... wow.

I'm just thrilled for Erin..... she's a super person and I'm really happy to see great things happening for her. I hope she DESTROYS the stage at the Olympia!

cray17
08-17-2008, 04:36 PM
I have no doubt in my mind that she's gonna turn some heads at the Olympia, Joe. She's that good. ;)

Dane22
08-18-2008, 04:41 PM
Congrats on 2nd you rocked:awesome: Its was great meeting you this weekend and as always I loved your routine... bringing back some of the goodies;) :waving:

HDPhysiques-Joe
08-18-2008, 06:37 PM
From the pics I've seen so far (granted I haven't had time to look at too many), I can honestly say, Tiger Eyes "Wings" Riley has the hottest, most perfect, FITNESS physique I've ever seen. I really hope she doesn't mind my drooling when she logs in to read this forum.... ;) LOL

Siouxcountry
08-20-2008, 09:24 PM
Video of Erin's routine (2008 Europa Super Show) at the end of this video.................

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=95986#post95986

:popcorn:

MsGuns
08-20-2008, 10:51 PM
CONGRATS Erin...
It was great meetin a Jersey gurl...Im from central Jersey...
I hope you photoshoot went well...

Siouxcountry
08-20-2008, 11:15 PM
Another exciting routine by Erin! :cool:

KRISSY
08-21-2008, 06:27 AM
Hi Erin:waving:!
Congrats on another amazing finish!!!!

TigerEyes
08-21-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi Everyone and thank you for the nice comments and support!

Joe, you are too funny sometimes. I think you are just biased b/c I am a fellow Mizzou Tiger :D But thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement!

Dane, thank you for introducing yourself to me backstage! It's always nice to meet someone from the boards in person. I'm always so nervous and anxious backstage, and I can never sit still. So I apologize if I seemed distracted, LOL. Dan Ray thought I was nuts b/c all I kept doing was walking back and forth along the backstage area :nuts:

Drex! It was nice to meet you too, even if it was only for a few seconds in the elevator. Hopefully we can chat more next time. I'm from central Jersey as well.....Woodbridge Township...most famous for the mall, LOL.

Hi Krissy! Thank you so much. And BTW, you looked fabulous in Jacksonville! Good luck at your next show!

As for the show, I was soooooo excited with my placing. I really, really focused a LOT on improving my 2-minute routine for this show, so to place first in that round was really cool.
I had a little mini-break at the beginning of this week and now I'm right back on track for the Olympia. I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm up for the challenge, and I'm determined to bring my best physique AND routines yet to the Olympia. I can't wait to get on that Olympia stage!!

Thanks again everyone, and good luck to everyone competing at the upcoming shows!! Stay strong!

Siouxcountry
08-24-2008, 01:50 AM
Erin you have one of the best physiques in Pro Fitness IMO. And you know I think your routines rock! Hope your Olympia prep goes well, and be safe! :waving:

Erin, Lizbeth Marquez, Leslierae Newton, & Michelle Mayberry backstage at the Europa..............

HDPhysiques-Joe
08-24-2008, 04:59 AM
Wow - Tiger Eyes physique in a class all it's own in that photo. Well done, E!

Siouxcountry
09-23-2008, 05:41 AM
Champ this is the big show! Good luck Erin! Lookin' forward to watching another rockin' routine! :awesome:

HDPhysiques-Joe
09-23-2008, 07:33 AM
Good luck, Mizzou Tiger Eyes!!!

Have a safe trip to Vegas. Can't wait to see you and cheer you on.

Joe

HDPhysiques-Joe
09-25-2008, 03:39 AM
Bump for Tiger Eyes - woo hoo I'm excited for her!

I always enjoy the work of Doug "Schmiddy" Smith - he always gets great shots of Ms. Riley's abs:

http://i33.tinypic.com/w8kysz.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/21mcf9j.jpg

You're almost there, Wings/Tiger Eyes!

Dean
09-25-2008, 05:34 AM
Wow!! Erin looks great there...thanks for posting. Good luck, Tiger Eyes!

ripitupbaby
09-25-2008, 02:08 PM
Best of luck to you this weekend Erin! You have had a GREAT year as a pro, and I expect that you will have a great end to it at the Olympia too!

Siouxcountry
09-26-2008, 07:16 AM
Erin at the Meet The Olympians Thursday evening............

MsGuns
09-26-2008, 05:30 PM
ROCK the STAGE Jersey style!!!
Show them how us Jersey gurls do it!!!

Siouxcountry
09-27-2008, 05:38 AM
Erin placed 10th at her Olympia debut. :)

Jodi_Lane
09-29-2008, 04:59 AM
I tell you what- I loooove Erin's physique! You rock girl! The shoulders/back are my favorite, and boy does she got it! :) I love that look, hopefully one day I can transform myself to look like that!!!

I've got the lower body that wants to grow and the upper body that doesn't hahaha, but I think I'm proving to have better genetics than I once thought!

Erin you looked insanely perfect at the O, great work!!!! WOO!

dvsness
09-29-2008, 04:50 PM
Erin looked and performed great. I see good things for her this upcoming year. ;) Glad we got to chat and get that ball rolling.

HDPhysiques-Joe
09-30-2008, 08:27 AM
Y'allz ain't gonna believe how HOT Erin looked for our photoshoot Saturday afternoon/evening. I can't wait to dig into these photos and the video!

I had her placing much higher, but still 10th is a huge accomplishment. Think about that.... being one of the top 10 in your sport in the entire world. Awesome!

Great job "Mizzou Tiger Eyes" Riley!

cray17
09-30-2008, 03:57 PM
Joe, we will be waitng with much anticipation! :popcorn: I hope she gets an Arnold invitation. If I was in charge, she would have gotten an Arnold invite by now, straight up! :awesome:

Julie Lohre
09-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Congrats Erin! You looked beautiful this weekend and your routines were rockin! I would say among the most difficult for sure! I have no doubt that you will be on the Arnold list and look forward to seeing you bring your best there. Enjoy some well deserved down time and congratulations!
Julie

Gymrat3082
09-30-2008, 08:35 PM
Erin before she left for pre-judging....;)

Shelly
09-30-2008, 09:14 PM
congrats girl!!!!!:awesome:

Siouxcountry
09-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Erin before she left for pre-judging....;)

Those jackets are nice! :cool:

How are you feeling Erin? This has been one hell of a year for you champ!

Quadrablue
10-01-2008, 04:07 AM
Ok I just finished watching your routine on the webcast replay. BY FAR the most entertaining routine of the evening. Bravo!!!

TigerEyes
10-01-2008, 07:51 PM
Hi everyone!

I just want to say thank you to everyone for all of your kind words and support. You have no idea how much it means to us athletes to know that we have fan support and appreciation behind us.

I am extremely happy with my performance at the Olympia. I knew going in that I would be going up against the best women in the world, so my goal was not in terms of placing, but in bringing my best physique possible and giving my best routine performance. I can honestly say I have never worked harder for anything, and I really believe that I achieved the above mentioned goals. To put things in perspective, I competed for the first time less than 2 years ago, and placed 7th in a "local level" NPC show. Two years later I am competing on the biggest stage in the world, against some amazing seasoned competitors, and I think I held my own.

It also has been really awesome to read all of the positive feedback about my routine performance. I put all of my difficulty back into my routine, and it was BY FAR my best routine performance of the year, so its great to know that the fans enjoyed it.

This season has been a truly amazing experience, and I consider myself very lucky to have had the opportunity to compete at the Olympia. I truly have developed a passion for this sport, and I would like to continue to improve for each show that I do. I'm not sure what my plans are yet for 2009, but one thing is for sure, I plan on making some improvements and bringing an even better package to the stage.

Thank you everyone again!!!

TigerEyes
10-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Oh, and a few more things...

HUGE congrats to Jen Hendershot on her well-deserved win and also to Tracey Greenwood on her 2nd place finish. Both ladies looked and performed AMAZING! In fact, congratulations to all of the competitors! I think everyone looked amazing and it was such an honor to compete with the best women in this sport.

Thank you and GET WELL SOON to Julie Lohre!! Girl, I've had my share of gymnastics injuries and I do know how you are feeling. There's not much you can say to someone in a situation like this, but I know you are an incredibly strong woman and you will come back from this better than ever. And, BTW, you looked amazing at the Olympia!

Joe! I had a great time shooting with you, and I cant wait to see some samples!!!

And most importantly, I want to thank my boyfriend Jeff for being my rock this year. He travelled with me to all of my shows, including the Olympia, and he was definitely my biggest supporter and fan. As of Olympia weekend, he was 6 weeks out from the NJ State Champ's, and although it probably would have been easier for him to stay home for the Olympia, he knew I needed him there.....so there he was. ANd he managed to get in all of his training/cardio and stay 100% on his diet the whole weekend. I'm so glad he was able to make it out, and i know I could never do what i do without him. I love you Jeff!! Now its your turn!!

Siouxcountry
10-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Hi everyone!

I just want to say thank you to everyone for all of your kind words and support. You have no idea how much it means to us athletes to know that we have fan support and appreciation behind us.

Thank you for a great performance as usual, Erin! Enjoy your off season my friend. :waving:

Siouxcountry
10-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Erin I see you were interviewed twice backstage at the Ms Fitness Olympia by Ron Avidan............. :waving:

LINK (http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2008olympia/videos/olympia08_fitnessgirl_backstage.wmv)

Xeb1h-2biUU

LINK (http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2008olympia/videos/olympia08_erin_backstage.wmv)

n7iD6-hhYMw

TigerEyes
10-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Oh my goodness, I really didn't think he was going to actually put those up, I though they were just for fun..... LOL :o

Siouxcountry
10-02-2008, 09:55 PM
Oh my goodness, I really didn't think he was going to actually put those up, I though they were just for fun..... LOL :o

Your first BB.com interview. :D

Deserusan
10-04-2008, 03:29 AM

A lot of people saw them. You did just fine. :)

TigerEyes
10-04-2008, 04:14 PM
LOL Thank you!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got around to updating my blog on my website. So if anyone's interested, you can check it out at http://www.erinrileyfitness.com and click on the "updates" bubble. And look for more updates coming soon!

Siouxcountry
10-04-2008, 09:41 PM
LOL Thank you!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got around to updating my blog on my website. So if anyone's interested, you can check it out at http://www.erinrileyfitness.com and click on the "updates" bubble. And look for more updates coming soon!

WOW love this photo!

http://erinriley.wordpress.com/

Siouxcountry
10-04-2008, 11:07 PM
Erin on stage at the 2008 Ms Fitness Olympia! :waving:

Photo by J.M. Manion.

Siouxcountry
10-05-2008, 02:47 AM
Erin is in the November 2008 issue of Muscular Development. Steve Wennerstrom's column Muscle Divas...............

Gymrat3082
10-05-2008, 03:08 PM
I have been looking all over for the November MD issue. I can't find it in any store. Thanks for posting it Sioux!!

Siouxcountry
10-16-2008, 05:56 AM
I love to post good news! :waving:

Erin joins Team Gaspari!.............

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2008/10/15/ifbb-fitness-pro-erin-riley-joins-team-gaspari/

Alli
10-16-2008, 11:21 AM
Erin I am SO proud of you! ALL of it- is SO well deserved!!!:kiss:

ripitupbaby
10-16-2008, 12:06 PM
I love to post good news! :waving:

Erin joins Team Gaspari!.............

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2008/10/15/ifbb-fitness-pro-erin-riley-joins-team-gaspari/

OMG that is awesome news!! A great team to be a part of too.. congrats Erin!! :respect:

roeperson
10-16-2008, 12:09 PM
Erin long time no talk
Just wanted to drop by to say congrats :bowdown:

dvsness
10-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Erin looked and performed great. I see good things for her this upcoming year. ;) Glad we got to chat and get that ball rolling.

Lol, it was killing me not to tell!

HDPhysiques-Joe
10-16-2008, 02:31 PM
Congrats, Tiger Eyes!

TigerEyes
10-17-2008, 12:52 AM
Wellll, I was going to come on here tonight to make the big announcement, but you guys all beat me to it :D
But thank you everyone!!

I'm really really excited and definitely want to thank everyone at Gaspari for this opportunity!

Siouxcountry
10-17-2008, 12:57 AM
Wellll, I was going to come on here tonight to make the big announcement, but you guys all beat me to it :D
But thank you everyone!!

I'm really really excited and definitely want to thank everyone at Gaspari for this opportunity!

Now we got two pros here they sponsor! :waving:

Deserusan
10-17-2008, 06:37 AM
Congrats Erin. It's great to have you aboard.

Siouxcountry
10-17-2008, 06:54 AM
Congrats Erin. It's great to have you aboard.

Kudos to Rich Gaspari for sponsoring female competitors!

alissa
10-17-2008, 01:55 PM
Congrats Erin! LOVED your O routine!!!

Gymrat3082
10-18-2008, 02:40 AM
Lol, it was killing me not to tell!

LOL... I know how you feel! Congrads to my girl ERIN!!! You deserve it with all the hard work you put into everything this year!:kiss:

Doug Smith
10-18-2008, 03:33 AM
Congrats Erin!

TigerEyes
11-02-2008, 12:35 PM
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to post a HUGE congrats to my boyfriend Jeff (gymrat)...
He competed yesterday at the NJ Gold's Classic and placed 2nd as a middle weight. This is only his second show ever (first one was 3 years ago), and he wasn't even peaking for this show (in fact, he just decided to compete in this one this week!!).
He will also be competing next weekend at the NJ State Championships, and I expect him to look even better!!
As a proud girlfriend, I just had to post it :awesome:

I love you and I'm so proud of you!! One more week to go!! :kiss:

(Jeff is third from the left in the blue)

cray17
11-02-2008, 12:56 PM
Obviously you are a very happy girlfriend. :) Best of luck to him next week! :waving:

Siouxcountry
11-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Hey Jeff, congrats Bro! And good luck next weekend!

And Erin have fun with your guest posing (you are going to be a hit!).

Love when success happens to good people! :respect:

Nickyfregs
11-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Erin - it's Nick, tell your bf congrats he looked great!!

Gymrat3082
11-03-2008, 12:11 AM
HA HA Erin You are funny:popcorn: Thank you!!!
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to post a HUGE congrats to my boyfriend Jeff (gymrat)...
He competed yesterday at the NJ Gold's Classic and placed 2nd as a middle weight. This is only his second show ever (first one was 3 years ago), and he wasn't even peaking for this show (in fact, he just decided to compete in this one this week!!).
He will also be competing next weekend at the NJ State Championships, and I expect him to look even better!!
As a proud girlfriend, I just had to post it :awesome:

I love you and I'm so proud of you!! One more week to go!! :kiss:

(Jeff is third from the left in the blue)

Gymrat3082
11-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Nick, thanks bro, sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you. I will look for you back stage at the Jersey on Saturday!
Erin - it's Nick, tell your bf congrats he looked great!!

Gymrat3082
11-03-2008, 12:15 AM
Siouxcountry and Crazy 17 thanks for the comment! Much appreciated:DHey Jeff, congrats Bro! And good luck next weekend!

And Erin have fun with your guest posing (you are going to be a hit!).

Love when success happens to good people! :respect:

Doug Smith
11-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Congrats Jeff and best of luck at the NJs

Doug

PS - but unfortunately I doubt even Erin could convince Joe to have HDPhysiques shoot you :)

Nickyfregs
11-03-2008, 02:18 AM
Nick, thanks bro, sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you. I will look for you back stage at the Jersey on Saturday!

Sounds good bro, I'll be judging I think def NOT competing lol. Good luck.. tighten up your quads and you're good to go

Gymrat3082
11-04-2008, 12:49 AM
Thanks bro, I appreciate your comments from a fello compeitior, today was hard, I dropped sodium and went back to tilapia and asparagus. Its hard after eating saturday night and sunday. Enjoy the wedding bro, eat your heart out, cause thats what I will be doing after saturday!
Sounds good bro, I'll be judging I think def NOT competing lol. Good luck.. tighten up your quads and you're good to go

Gymrat3082
11-04-2008, 12:50 AM
LOLOLOL Thanks Doug, your funny!!!!
Congrats Jeff and best of luck at the NJs

Doug

PS - but unfortunately I doubt even Erin could convince Joe to have HDPhysiques shoot you :)

Gymrat3082
11-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Last Night @ The NJ Championship Erin won the 2008 New Jersey Athlete of the Year Award:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:Congrads to her:kiss:!!!

Siouxcountry
11-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Last Night @ The NJ Championship Erin won the 2008 New Jersey Athlete of the Year Award:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:Congrads to her:kiss:!!!

That is awesome Jeff! And congrats on your placing at the same show! :cool:

Shelly
11-09-2008, 08:00 PM
yes you looked great jeff and congrats to erin:)

Gymrat3082
11-10-2008, 12:14 AM
This is Erin posting on Jeff's computer...

I just wanted to say how proud i am of him. He worked his ass off for these shows (he was dieting and doing double cardios at the Olympia in Vegas!!) and he looked FANTASTIC!
Now we both get to relax TOGETHER for at least a few weeks before things pick back up again ;)

Gymrat3082
11-10-2008, 02:45 AM
That is awesome Jeff! And congrats on your placing at the same show! :cool:

Thanks Siouxcountry, I appreciate you posting my pic, I'm just glad the season is done and I get to eat and be like a normal person ...lol

Gymrat3082
11-10-2008, 02:50 AM
yes you looked great jeff and congrats to erin:)

Hey, Thanks for the comment! Did you attend the show?

Nickyfregs
11-10-2008, 03:56 PM

Congrats bro you looked ALOT tighter then the Golds. Just thicken up up top this year and you will do some damage in the future.

cray17
11-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Congrats Jeff and Erin on your accomplishments this year! :respect: Now you can rest...and get ready for the 2009 season!

BTW, Erin, did you put in an Arnold invite? :)

Gymrat3082
11-10-2008, 11:29 PM
Congrats bro you looked ALOT tighter then the Golds. Just thicken up up top this year and you will do some damage in the future.
Hey Nick,
Thanks bro, I was 14 pounds lighter for the Jersey/Suburban. I'm going to do my best to thicken up and I really appreciate your advice! You have any plans for 2009?

Gymrat3082
11-10-2008, 11:31 PM
Congrats Jeff and Erin on your accomplishments this year! :respect: Now you can rest...and get ready for the 2009 season!

BTW, Erin, did you put in an Arnold invite? :)

Hey, thanks for the comment. It was nice, Erin and I went to IHOP for breakfast on Sunday and that night went out for pizza, it was nice to be normal again...lol you know the feeling.

Nickyfregs
11-11-2008, 12:47 AM
Hey Nick,
Thanks bro, I was 14 pounds lighter for the Jersey/Suburban. I'm going to do my best to thicken up and I really appreciate your advice! You have any plans for 2009?

Yeah I figured that. I actually placed you 3rd (i think there was only a 1 or 2 point difference between you and the 3rd place guy) b/c you really tightened up.

My plans for 2009 are to eat and grow so I can be a legitimate heavyweight. I prob wouldn't have even placed top 5 at your show, dudes are BEASTS. I'll hit a spring show in 2010. Shelly is doing North Americans and Team U next year so I'll help her get ready for them to keep busy.

Congrats tho bro, you have a classic shape and great lines to build on.

Shelly
11-11-2008, 01:01 AM

yes i was at both of your shows!:)

good luck next yr enjoy your offseason with erin!:awesome:

Siouxcountry
11-11-2008, 03:21 AM
Photo shoot pics of Erin........................... :cool:

Jeff Binns / Vegas 2008

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=4144

Joe Bayer / Vegas 2008

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=4145

Weiferd Watts / Vegas 2008

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=4146

Gymrat3082
11-12-2008, 01:53 AM
Yeah I figured that. I actually placed you 3rd (i think there was only a 1 or 2 point difference between you and the 3rd place guy) b/c you really tightened up.

My plans for 2009 are to eat and grow so I can be a legitimate heavyweight. I prob wouldn't have even placed top 5 at your show, dudes are BEASTS. I'll hit a spring show in 2010. Shelly is doing North Americans and Team U next year so I'll help her get ready for them to keep busy.

Congrats tho bro, you have a classic shape and great lines to build on.

Nick,
I really appreciate your honesty!!! And thanks for the comments. I am too looking forward to growing in off season so I can be a heavy middle weight for 2009. I was back stage and every time a guy walked bye me I was just amazed there they were pure animals who competed on Saturday. Guys were just massive. Best of Luck to you and your off season and to Shelly when she does the North Americans and Team U!!!!

Gymrat3082
11-14-2008, 11:00 AM
Erin Starts a modified prep for the Arnold on Monday, lets hope she gets the invite when she puts in for it:D

Siouxcountry
11-14-2008, 04:46 PM
Erin Starts a modified prep for the Arnold on Monday, lets hope she gets the invite when she puts in for it:D

I think she'll get the invite. :)

Gymrat3082
11-16-2008, 02:59 PM
We both hope so!

Shelly
11-16-2008, 04:01 PM
nice seeing you both yesterday!

Gymrat3082
11-17-2008, 12:54 AM
nice seeing you both yesterday!

Shelly it was nice to finally meet you and Nick, how was chris micheals?

Nickyfregs
11-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Shelly it was nice to finally meet you and Nick, how was chris micheals?

This pic illustrates the carnage I unleashed on the steaks and sushi there. I think I almost choked to death/had a heart attack/ or congestive heart failure lol

Needless to say it was good!

FitFighter
11-19-2008, 12:59 PM
Erin, it was so nice to meet you at the Easterns, finally! I am inspired by you. Like I said, I read your journal online for motivation. Go get em Tiger Eyes! I hope I did not offend you, I just didn't recongnize you since I've only seen pictures of you on stage all 'done up' with hair and make up! You look great and you are an inspiration for us future fitness stars!!! Keep in touch ;)

TigerEyes
11-20-2008, 12:03 AM
Nick and Shelly-- Nice to see you guys too!!

And FitFighter, great to meet you! And no, no, of course you didn't offend me. No one recognizes me in off-season b/c of my chubby cheeks (amongst other things, LOL) and I think also because I am sooooo pale in the winter time ;) And LOL from when you said "You don't stay ripped all year round?!" That gave me a good laugh. I am defintiely one to enjoy my food in the off-season :eat: ;)
But the fun is over, its time to clean up the diet and kick the workouts up a notch or two. The spring shows will be here before we know it!

And BTW-- CONGRATUALTIONS!!! Whats next for you in 09?

buffgina
11-20-2008, 12:18 AM
Erin - awesome meeting you this past weekend.....I don't know if you remember me but I was talking to you after prejudging and you gave me your card, and I told you how awesome I thought you were at team universe 2 years ago:) I think it's that you are very pale in the winter which is why people don't recognize you....you are still gorgeous!:)

Gymrat3082
11-21-2008, 11:25 AM
This pic illustrates the carnage I unleashed on the steaks and sushi there. I think I almost choked to death/had a heart attack/ or congestive heart failure lol

Needless to say it was good!

:awesome:HA HA Nice bro enjoy it, you earned it, I did that on sunday I ate an entire pizza!

Shelly
11-21-2008, 01:54 PM
:awesome:HA HA Nice bro enjoy it, you earned it, I did that on sunday I ate an entire pizza!

i do that every sunday:D

Siouxcountry
11-21-2008, 04:19 PM

I do that everyday. :D

Gymrat3082
11-22-2008, 12:54 PM
:awesome::awesome::respect::awesome: Thats awesome!!!I do that everyday. :D

Gymrat3082
11-22-2008, 12:56 PM
:awesome:...lol you need it after a long week of protein shakes :awesome: It tastes so good!

Siouxcountry
12-22-2008, 05:58 PM
Erin you are going to compete at the Arnold!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

MsGuns
12-22-2008, 06:46 PM
CONGRATS
on your
Arnold evite
Jersey gurl!!!

HDPhysiques-Joe
12-23-2008, 07:39 AM
Super happy for Erin and her Arnold invite! YGG!

TigerEyes
01-23-2009, 01:28 AM
Thank YOU ALL!!!
I'm so excited to be competing at the Arnold.

I posted some updates (finally) on my website
check it out if you want.....click on updates bubble :D

dallas3
01-23-2009, 01:38 AM
Congrats on the invite Erin, can't wait to see what you bring to the stage this year.

Siouxcountry
01-23-2009, 01:40 AM
Thank YOU ALL!!!
I'm so excited to be competing at the Arnold.

I posted some updates (finally) on my website
check it out if you want.....click on updates bubble :D

Yes its about time! :D A 170 pound push press! NICE! :awesome:

figurechick85
02-10-2009, 03:38 AM
Hey Erin it was nice to meet you at apollon! i hope your internship continues to go well! if i dont see you before the arnold good luck and maybe we will see you there!! :waving: xoxo Linds

TigerEyes
02-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Hey Lindsey,

It was nice to meet you as well! Its always cool to meet people in the same field. I hope I didn't scare you about the internship! I'm finally settled in clinical rotations and its actually very interesting. A lot of work, but pretty cool.

Thanks for the well wishes and I will hopefully see you soon!
Good luck with your season as well!
Train hard :showoff:

Erin

HDPhysiques-Joe
02-16-2009, 09:14 AM
Check out Tiger Eye's new interview at the NEW HDPhysiques blog site, thanks to our friend C-Ray.

Thanks, and good luck Erin!

http://hdphysiques.blogspot.com/

Alli
02-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Hey Lindsey,

It was nice to meet you as well! Its always cool to meet people in the same field. I hope I didn't scare you about the internship! I'm finally settled in clinical rotations and its actually very interesting. A lot of work, but pretty cool.

Thanks for the well wishes and I will hopefully see you soon!
Good luck with your season as well!
Train hard :showoff:

Erin

ARNOLD TIME ERIN! I hope you're doing well I know my prep is spot on and I'm so stoked!!! I can't wait to see you compete- I got tickets!!! All the best sweetie! miss you!

xoxox

FitFighter
02-16-2009, 02:12 PM
Hi Erin! :waving:

Hope all is going well. I'm taking the year off (to rest).

It would be nice to meet up with you one day. Will you be making any appearances in NJ this year?

Good luck and I'll be following, I'm so impressed by you! :bowdown:

Shelly
02-16-2009, 02:58 PM
hey girlie-

it was nice to finally chat with you as well. good luck at the Arnold this year!! im sure ill see you around Jersey!:D

cray17
02-16-2009, 06:34 PM
Check out Tiger Eye's new interview at the NEW HDPhysiques blog site, thanks to our friend C-Ray.

Thanks, and good luck Erin!

http://hdphysiques.blogspot.com/

Thanks Joe! :respect: I think Erin is gonna have one heck of an Arnold debut!

KRISSY
02-17-2009, 09:24 PM
Hi Erin:waving:!
Hope your prep is going well for the Arnold. Best of luck to you in a few weeks!

Krissyxo

TigerEyes
02-22-2009, 07:25 PM
Thank you so much to everyone for all the nice comments and well wishes. I don't get to come on here as much as I used to, so its really nice to sign on and read everyones nice comments.....it really keeps me going and I truly appreciate it.

So I have a nice treat for everyone ;) I posted some new training videos on my blog page on my website. They are from the 4 wks out mark and show some of the new style of training I have been doing throughout this prep (and also some sneak peaks from routine practice) ..... so if you get a chance, go check them out!

go to http://www.erinrileyfitness.com
and click on the updates bubble at the bottom of the page (or if sioux wants to, he can post them in here directly from youtube).

Thanks again everyone and I hope you enjoy the videos!

Siouxcountry
02-22-2009, 08:08 PM
Awesome videos Erin and kick ass music! :cool:

I posted a link to them in our Arnold Classic forum......... LINK (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=177433#post177433)

Gymrat3082
02-22-2009, 08:49 PM
Thats my girl!:popcorn:

LizaFit
02-22-2009, 09:46 PM
Wow Wow Wow!!! Damn Erin... unbelievable training girl! Looking forward to seeing you on stage! :popcorn: No wonder you don't have time to post! You have to recover from THAT! :respect:

wishing you the best!

Alli
02-22-2009, 11:21 PM
Thank you so much to everyone for all nice comments and well wishes. I don't get to come on here as much as I used to, so its really nice to sign on and read everyones nice comments.....it really keeps me going and I truly appreciate it.

So I have a nice treat for everyone ;) I posted some new training videos on my blog page on my website. They are from the 4 wks out mark and show some of the new style of training I have been doing throughout this prep (and also some sneak peaks from routine practice) ..... so if you get a chance, go check them out!

go to http://www.erinrileyfitness.com
and click on the updates bubble at the bottom of the page (or if sioux wants to, he can post them in here directly from youtube).

Thanks again everyone and I hope you enjoy the videos!

:respect:Amazing Erin... all the best in 2 weeks! xoxo

Gymrat3082
02-23-2009, 02:05 AM
one correction to her post the tire weighted 500 pounds not 285!!!:awesome:

Siouxcountry
02-23-2009, 02:08 AM
one correction to her post the tire weighted 500 pounds not 285!!!:awesome:

That is strong! :awesome:

cray17
02-23-2009, 02:48 AM
500...pounds?!?!

:shocked:

O...M...G! That's insane!!! :awesome:

Siouxcountry
03-02-2009, 10:56 PM
Be sure to stop by the Gaspari booth at the Arnold Expo and say hi to Erin. :)

Good luck Erin in your Ms Fitness International debut! :waving: