PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Arnold Amateur IFBB International Championships

Pages : [1] 2

NYCStrongFox
11-29-2009, 12:42 AM
Arnold Amateur IFBB International Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, and Bikini Championships

March 4-6, 2010

Website: www.arnoldclassicamateurbodybuilding.com (http://www.arnoldclassicamateurbodybuilding.com/)

Venues:

Franklin County Veterans Memorial - www.fcvm.com (http://www.fcvm.com)
300 West Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215

Greater Columbus Convention Center - www.columbusconventions.com (http://www.columbusconventions.com)
400 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215

The following is a tentative schedule of events for the 2010 Arnold Amateur IFBB International Championships. Exact times will be provided in confirmation materials you will receive once your registration has been accepted and all entries are finalized.

Each competitor will be provided with a wrist band at the competitor check in, good for admission into the Arnold Fitness Expo from March 4 - March 6, 2010. Be sure to have this wrist band if you are in the finals on Saturday morning March 6, 2010. Expo officials will not permit you into the Expo area without your wrist band.

For those of you with tanning or makeup needs, contact Jan Tana at www.jantana.com (http://www.jantana.com) to book an appointment. We'll have competitor staff back stage to assist you with all your competition needs. No spray tanning will be done at the venue, so be sure to book your appointments accordingly.

NO TRAINERS will be permitted in the back stage area. Non compliance with this rule will result in your disqualification and possible suspension.

We hope your preparations for this years event are going well and look forward to seeing you here in Columbus.

NO LATE CHECK-IN! In the event that you miss the required check-in time, without prior notification to the event promoters, you will forfeit your right to compete.

Thursday, March 4, 2010
FITNESS,FIGURE and BIKINI COMPETITIONS

3 - 6pm Competitor Check-In - Wayne Brehm Room (Veterans Memorial) FITNESS, FIGURE, BIKINI and MEN'S and WOMEN'S BODYBUILDING COMPETITORS are required to check in with competition officials Thursday, March 4, 2010 at Veterans Memorial, Wayne Brehm Room, from 3:00pm to 6:00 pm. U.S. competitors (N.P.C.) only need to provide their NPC card at that time. NPC officials will be on hand in the event that competitors are in need of purchasing their NPC Membership. International Amateur Athletes must provide confirmation for registration with an official letter of approval from their National Federation with proof of membership.
All Fitness, Figure and Bikini competitors will be provided with numbers and schedule of events. Fitness competitors required to submit music at this time on CD only, 120 seconds.

7:00 pm Prejudging for all womens's fitness, figure and bikini competitors in the Auditorium Fitness Routine Round - Auditorium (Veterans Memorial Main Stage)

Fitness Two Piece Round - Auditorium (Veterans Memorial Main Stage)
Competitors will come out in small groups of six or seven at one time and go through the mandatory poses. Each competitor will then take the stage for their individual presentation. At the conclusion of that assessment they will again take the stage as a group and be separated for comparisons.

Short -Up to and including 5'-4"
Medium - Over 5'-4" and up to and including 5'-6"
Tall - Over 5'-6"

Bikini Comparison Round - Auditorium (Veterans Memorial Main Stage)

Competitors will come out in small groups of six or seven at one time and go through the mandatory poses. Each competitor will then take the stage for their individual presentation. At the conclusion of that assessment they will again take the stage as a group and be separated for comparisons. NOTE: BIKINI COMPETITORS ONLY HAVE A FRONT AND BACK POSE.

Bikini Class # of Competitors Approx. Time
Short - Up to and including 5'-4"
Tall - Over 5'-4"

Figure Comparison Round - Auditorium (Veterans Memorial Main Stage)
Figure Two Piece Round - Auditorium (Veterans Memorial Main Stage)
Competitors will come out in small groups of six or seven at one time and go through the mandatory poses. Each competitor will then take the stage for their individual presentation. At the conclusion of that assessment they will again take the stage as a group and be separated for comparisons.

A - Up to and including 5'-1"
B - Over 5'-1" and up to and including 5'-2 1/2"
C - Over 5'-2 1/2" and up to and including 5'-4"
D - Over 5'-4" and up to and including 5'-5 1/2"
E - Over 5'-5 1/2" and up to and including 5'-7"
F - Over 5'-7"

Announcement of the top ten Fitness and Figure competitors in each class at the conclusion of prejudging in the main auditorium at Veterans Memorial..

BIKINI AWARDS: (Veterans Memorial Main Stage)

Friday, March 5, 2010
MEN'S & WOMEN'S BODYBUILDING

7 - 8am Competitor Check-In - Wayne Brehm Room (Veterans Memorial)

MEN'S & WOMEN'S BODYBUILDING FINAL CHECK-IN AND WEIGH-IN
Early check-in and weigh-ins are available to all male and female bodybuilders starting at 3:00 p.m. and ending at 6:00 p.m. Thursday, March 4, 2010 at the Veterans Memorial Hall, Wayne Brehm Room. FINAL WEIGH-INS will be held Friday, March 5, 2010 in the same location from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. with the competitors meeting to follow.

9:00 am Women's Bodybuilding Prejudging - Main Stage (Veterans Memorial) No competitor will do 60 second free posing round. Competitors will come out in small groups of six or seven at one time and go through the symmetry round then move right to the comparison round.

Lightweight: tup to and including 52Kg
Middleweight: up to and including 57 kg
Heavyweight: over 57 kg

Men's Bodybuilding Prejudging - Main Stage (Veterans Memorial)

Bantamweight:Up to & incl. 65 kg
Lightweight: Up to & incl. 70 kg
Welterweight:Up to & incl. 75 kg
Middleweight:Up to & incl. 80 kg
Light-Heavyweight:Up to & incl. 90 kg
Heavyweight: up to and including 100kg
Super Heavyweight: Over 100 kg

Announcement of the top five competitors in each class at the conclusion of the women and mens prejudging in the main auditorium at Veterans Memorial or back stage.

Saturday, March 6, 2010
FINALS FOR ALL MEN'S AND WOMEN'S BODYBUILDING, FITNESS & FIGURE CLASSES

8:00am The top five in each men's and women's bodybuilding classes and the top ten in each fitness and figure class must be in attendance rooms D143, D144, & D145 inside the Columbus Convention Center. Women and men bodybuilders must bring their music. (60 seconds)

9:00am Mandatory meeting of all final competitors

10:00am Greater Columbus Convention Center- (EXPO Stage)

Schedule of Events

Introduction of Fitness top ten in two-piece swimsuit, all classes

Introduction of Figure top ten in two-piece swimsuit, all classes

Women's bodybuilding top five routines for each class

Men's bodybuilding top five routines for each class

Introduction of Fitness top five in two-piece swimsuit

Introduction of Figure top five in two-piece swimsuit

Awards For All Fitness, Figure, and Body Building Classes

Women's Bodybuilding overall pose down followed by awards

Fitness overall pose down followed by awards

Figure overall pose down followed by awards

Men's overall pose down followed by awards

* All athletes will be given a wrist band for entrance into the Columbus Convention Center Main Expo Hall for the duration of the weekend. This wrist band will need to be displayed for you to gain access to the event hall for the finals on Saturday morning

http://www.arnoldclassicamateurbodybuilding.com/schedule.html

NYCStrongFox
11-29-2009, 12:59 AM
General Information

Who is eligible to compete?
Any Fitness, Figure, Bikini or Bodybuilding athlete residing in the United States who is registered as a member of the National Physique Committee and has placed in the top five in an N.P.C. National qualifying event; and the top international I.F.B.B. amateur competitors from throughout Europe, Asia, and Canada who are qualified or have been recommended by their respective national I.F.B.B. affiliates. The Arnold Amateur Championships reserves the right to decline entry to any athlete who does not meet these requirements.
NOTE: NO Bikini Qualifications needed

Number of athletes/ competitors that will be accepted
Due to the scope of the Arnold Sports Festival and time restrictions in the facilities we are utilizing, the number of athletes accepted will be limited. Applications are being received at this time. We strongly encourage you to register early. No registrations will be accepted after January 31, 2010.

Registration Deadline is January 31 , 2010.

No registrations will be accepted after this date.
No Refunds On Accepted Applications. There Will Only Be Refunds On Denied Applications

Competitor Notification
Once your registration has been received and accepted, an official letter will be sent to you confirming your participation in the 2010 Arnold Amateur IFBB International Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Championships. Those athletes who have not met the established requirements, who missed the deadline for registration, or who registered in a division that has already been closed out, will also be notified that they will be unable to participate in this competition.

We strongly encourage you to register early and make the appropriate arrangements to compete here in Columbus.

Men's & Women's Bodybuilding and Women's Fitness, Figure and Bikini overall winners will receive two tickets to attend the Saturday evening "Arnold Classic Bodybuilding Finals".

Overall winners will have their photo taken with Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger

Registration form link:
http://arnoldclassicamateurbodybuilding.com/docs/entryform.pdf

International Competitors Registration form link:
http://arnoldclassicamateurbodybuilding.com/docs/international_form.pdf

asuit2rememberJen
11-29-2009, 01:49 AM
Thanks for posting!:)

Siouxcountry
11-29-2009, 04:47 AM
Siouxcountry members planning to compete at the 2010 Arnold Amateur IFBB International Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, and Bikini Championships.............

Allison Moyer
Amy Jo Palmquest
Angela McNally
Carol Medina
Catherine Torres
Charla Cormier
Chie Terui
Daniela D'Emilia
Deborah Judy
Elizabeth Schneider
Erika Levine
Gloria Keplinger
Heather Grace
Holly Huizinga
Janice Gunderson
Jillian Reville
Karen Montague
Kari Keenan
Kia McKay
Kimberly Castle
Kirstin Lykus
Kristal Martin
Krystle Rose
Lori Pavesi
Mary Simmons - Kerby
Meggan Clay
Michelle Yeager
Oliya Michaela
Rebecca Black
Rita Bello
Roxanne Bowens
Sara Picken-Brown
Sara Schumann
Shala Singer
Sherri Gray
Susie Fuller-Torres
Tamee Marie (MAYBE)
Venus Ramos

fitibanker
11-29-2009, 09:36 AM
No Masters Figure?

NYCStrongFox
11-29-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi Jill, see info on the addition of Masters!!

NEW FOR 2010 ARNOLD AMATEUR
BODYBUILDING, FITNESS, FIGURE & BIKINI CHAMPIONSHIPS

We are excited to announce the addition of a MASTERS division for figure at this years Arnold AMATEUR Event. The competition will take place at the Veterans Memorial on Thursday March 4, 2010. Prejudging and awards for all masters division will take place at this time. Cost is $100.00 for registration and you will be able to cross over into the Open divisions for an additional $100.00. For detailed information look us up on the net at arnoldclassicamateurbodybuilding.com

LizaFit
11-30-2009, 12:41 AM
Who here from Sioux Country is planning on applying to compete at the Arnold Amateur???

Kristal
11-30-2009, 11:27 AM
I'll be competing in bikini! It'll be my first show :)

SherriLG
11-30-2009, 12:57 PM
I will be competing.

Siouxcountry
11-30-2009, 01:55 PM
I'll be competing in bikini! It'll be my first show :)

Welcome, Kristal, I hope you enjoy competing in bikini. :)

Siouxcountry
11-30-2009, 01:59 PM
I will be competing.

Cool! :cool:

Sherri Gray placed 2nd in the middleweight class at the 2009 NPC Jr USA Championships.

HollyH.
11-30-2009, 04:12 PM
Awesome discussion thread - it's so exciting to be planning for the next season! I am planning to compete in Bikini - can't wait to start off 2010 with a bang! :) Just sent in my entry form, now just waiting to receive the acceptance letter! :clap:

heathergracefitness
12-01-2009, 04:28 AM
I'm in!!! :waving:

Mary
12-01-2009, 12:55 PM
I'm In! I'm sending my app, that is.

SherriLG
12-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Thanks Sioux-Wish me luck!!

SDUQUE
12-01-2009, 05:34 PM
I'm most definitively pumped up about going to the event. I am so wondering how the lightweight bbder girls look like at such big event. I have placed 1st in Masters but i wouldn't think I'm so ready for this big show. I'm looking forward to help out at booths and being active in the sport.
To all those ladies competing, I'll be cheering for ya!! AWESOME!:awesome1:

kryrose
12-01-2009, 06:26 PM
This is my first time writing on here, but I plan on competing in Bikini.
Krystle

NYCStrongFox
12-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Glad to see you ladies letting us know who's competing. Our Arnold Threads will grow and we'll be bringing LIVE coverage too. Oh and of course, we will be arranging 2 group pic opportunities for all to meet! Exciting!!

Who else is planning to compete? :popcorn:

Meggan Clay
12-03-2009, 01:27 AM
Im there! So ready for the 2010 season!!!

asuit2rememberJen
12-03-2009, 01:41 PM
I sent in my app yesterday. Cross your fingers I get accepted;)

Siouxcountry
12-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Awesome discussion thread - it's so exciting to be planning for the next season! I am planning to compete in Bikini - can't wait to start off 2010 with a bang! :) Just sent in my entry form, now just waiting to receive the acceptance letter! :clap:

:)

Holly Huizinga competed twice at the National level in bikini in 2009. Her best placing was 5th in class D at the NPC Team Universe Championships.

Siouxcountry
12-03-2009, 07:28 PM

You did awesome this year at the Arnold! :)

Heather Grace placed 2nd in figure class D at the 2009 Arnold Amateur.

Siouxcountry
12-03-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm In! I'm sending my app, that is.

Hi, Mary, will this be your first Arnold Amateur? :)

Mary placed 2nd in figure class "5'3" to 5'4"" at the 2009 NPC Emerald Cup Championships.

Siouxcountry
12-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Thanks Sioux-Wish me luck!!

Good luck, Sherri! :)

This is my first time writing on here, but I plan on competing in Bikini.
Krystle

Welcome, Krystle, will this be your first time competing in bikini? :)

Siouxcountry
12-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Im there! So ready for the 2010 season!!!

Meggan Clay placed 4th in bikini class C at the 2009 NPC Jr National Championships.

TameMe
12-03-2009, 07:57 PM
I'm not 100% sure yet. Need to see how busy I am with suits first before I commit. But about 75% sure I will.

Siouxcountry
12-03-2009, 07:58 PM
I sent in my app yesterday. Cross your fingers I get accepted;)

You will be accepted Jen. :)

Jennifer last competed in 2006.......

I competed in the 2004 Atlantic placed 3rd, 2004 Coastal placed 2nd, 2004 North American placed 6th, 2006 Eastern Seaboard placed 1st and 2006 Jr. Nat'l and didn't place.

She is sharing her journey back to the stage with us all...............

JOURNAL LINK (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=9922)

Jen is also one of our sponsors. If you need to buy or rent a suit, contact Jen.......... www.asuit2remember.com

2006 NPC Jr National Championships.........

Siouxcountry
12-03-2009, 08:05 PM
I'm not 100% sure yet. Need to see how busy I am with suits first before I commit. But about 75% sure I will.

I hope you have time to compete at the Arnold, Tamee!

Tamee did awesome at the Arnold this year! Her first time competing in fitness she placed 2nd in her class. :dance2:

asuit2rememberJen
12-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Jason,
You are so sweet w/all your encouragement!!! That is one of the main reasons this is my favorite site!!!! Thank you for making it so great.:sc:

Siouxcountry
12-04-2009, 01:24 AM
Jason,
You are so sweet w/all your encouragement!!! That is one of the main reasons this is my favorite site!!!! Thank you for making it so great.:sc:

This site is great because of women like you, Jen! :hug:

Gert
12-05-2009, 07:06 AM
Dutch bodyfitness athlete Debbie Keskin preparing for Arnold Classic.

Some shoulder and back workout and interview............

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/d1881692cf84a3b869f7/Debbie-Keskin-Shoulder-&-Back-Workout-+-Interview

NYCStrongFox
12-05-2009, 02:47 PM
I spoke to Mike Davies last night and next year's turnout is going to be HUGE!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you ladies there.

asuit2rememberJen
12-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Where is everyone planning on staying? I know there is a list of hotels on the website. I'm just trying to figure out the best place to stay.

Thanks.

AnneP
12-06-2009, 02:24 PM
There will be MANY European athletes competing both in figure and bb, also some in Fitness.

Will be an interesting event.

vancouverchick
12-06-2009, 03:24 PM
I stayed out by the airport instead of downtown last year. Much cheaper and I found a great kithenette suite with grocry store nearby - nice to be able to cook fresh food and not worry about chicken thawing and going bad in a cooler. Since the prejudge is thurs and finals sat - long week!!!

Lots of great hotels by the airport - we rented a car and it only took about 15-20 minutes to get to the venue.

NYCStrongFox
12-06-2009, 07:15 PM
There will be MANY European athletes competing both in figure and bb, also some in Fitness.

Definitely! Looking forward to seeing them at the show :D

fitnessguru
12-06-2009, 11:24 PM
I plan to although I haven't submitted my registration.

Siouxcountry
12-07-2009, 01:13 AM
I plan to although I haven't submitted my registration.

Janice Gunderson placed 4th in her bikini class at the 2009 NPC National Bikini Championships.

LizaFit
12-07-2009, 04:57 PM
So great to follow this thread... keeps everyone motivated and excited in the off season...and for those getting stage ready through the Holidays ;) Wishing you all the best in your prep!!!

xox Liza

kimberlycastle
12-07-2009, 05:19 PM
I have my letter and will be competing in Bikini again this year!:)

Siouxcountry
12-07-2009, 06:52 PM
I have my letter and will be competing in Bikini again this year!:)

Kimberly Castle placed 2nd in her bikini class at the 2009 IFBB North American Championships.

JillianSR
12-09-2009, 12:55 AM
I am in! just got my letter today! :) YAYAYAY!

Siouxcountry
12-09-2009, 01:19 AM

Hi, Jillian, good to see you over here. :)

Jillian Reville last competed at the 2009 NPC USA Championships.

NYCStrongFox
12-09-2009, 01:24 AM

Yeah BABY!!!! :dance:

JillianSR
12-09-2009, 02:07 AM
Hi, Jillian, good to see you over here. :)

Jillian Reville last competed at the 2009 NPC USA Championships.hey! yayay! i am glad to be here;)

Yeah BABY!!!! :dance: woohoooo!

~*K*~
12-09-2009, 03:17 AM
As long I get the approval, I will be competing in Bikini! :)

Siouxcountry
12-09-2009, 03:38 AM
As long I get the approval, I will be competing in Bikini! :)

I'm sure you'll be approved. :)

Kirstin Lykus placed 3rd in her bikini class at the 2009 NPC Team Universe Championships.

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Wow so many competitors are planning for the Arnolds! How exciting :)

Good luck to all the competitors with their prep!

Kick azzz!! :D

Paloma Parra
12-09-2009, 11:18 AM

Hi, I'm Paloma from Spain, this is my firts time here and I'm very glad to be in this forum.

AnneP, I think that we meet from culturismoweb isen't it?.

Yes, I will be in the Arnold 2010 in figura, but i don't know what class because in Europe I'm 163 cm. This is my first time, so if some body can help me I will be very happy:)

Sorry, but my bad English:banghead:

asuit2rememberJen
12-09-2009, 11:28 AM

Yeah!! Congrats!! I hope to see you there, still waiting to see if I get accepted.

Gert
12-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Hi, I'm Paloma from Spain, this is my firts time here and I'm very glad to be in this forum.

Yes, I will be in the Arnold 2010 in figura, but i don't know what class because in Europe I'm 163 cm. This is my first time, so if some body can help me I will be very happy:)

Welcome Paloma!

Just be aware that in the USA they judge de bodyfitness classes (figure) very different then at the european or world championships. If you come in to hard and to muscular you may be in for a nasty surprise as many european girls experienced this year.

Paloma Parra
12-09-2009, 01:11 PM
Welcome Paloma!

Just be aware that in the USA they judge de bodyfitness classes (figure) very different then at the european or world championships. If you come in to hard and to muscular you may be in for a nasty surprise as many european girls experienced this year.

Thank you very much.

I will try to adjust me a more at posible;).

lil mama
12-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Congrats Jill and welcome Paloma

Siouxcountry
12-09-2009, 03:32 PM

Welcome to our site Paloma! :waving:

163 cm = 5 feet, 3.5 inches............. Class C

fitwithsara
12-09-2009, 03:49 PM
I'll be competing again in figure....love this show! :D

Siouxcountry members planning to compete at the 2010 Arnold Amateur IFBB International Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, and Bikini Championships.............

AnneP
12-09-2009, 04:08 PM
AnneP, I think that we meet from culturismoweb isen't it?

Hi Paloma, first of all huge congrats for your victory at Masters World Championships this year, great win and superior conditioning :respect:

Yes, I have wrote a few posts on culturismoweb, poor me trying to find some important information of Spanish scene, most of the time without success because of language!

I wish you best luck with your prep ! *hug*

Siouxcountry
12-09-2009, 05:16 PM
I'll be competing again in figure....love this show! :D

Hiya, Sara! :waving:

Sara Schumann placed 4th in figure class A at the 2009 Arnold Amateur.

Siouxcountry
12-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Hi Paloma, first of all huge congrats for your victory at Masters World Championships this year, great win and superior conditioning :respect:

Awesome! Any pics from the show Anne? :)

AnneP
12-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Awesome! Any pics from the show Anne? :)

Lots of photos!

Some prejudging photos of master's body fitness prejudging - http://www.musculardevelopment.pl/galeria-zdjec/galeria-2009/ms-2009/galeria,14,prejudging-fitness-sylwetkowe-weteranek.html

..just a few from master's body fitness finals - https://www.all-stars.de/Fotos-Videos/Meisterschaften/2009/WM-in-Bialystok/Bilder/AlbumID/1148-1901.aspx

Paloma, your conditioning was CRAZY SICK GOOOOOD ! :) :respect:

Paloma Parra
12-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Congrats Jill and welcome Paloma

Thank you very much

Paloma Parra
12-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Welcome to our site Paloma! :waving:

163 cm = 5 feet, 3.5 inches............. Class C

Thank you very much for your information;)

Paloma Parra
12-09-2009, 09:04 PM

Yes, I have wrote a few posts on culturismoweb, poor me trying to find some important information of Spanish scene, most of the time without success because of language!

I wish you best luck with your prep ! *hug*

Thank you very much Anne.

I can understand you, the lenguage is a big problem, for me is good to write here because I can to practic my poor English.

Ok, if you need some information y can help you, i will be very happy to do it. The next weekend is the world championship classic bb and the I cup IFBB, I will be there and will try to take information and pics

Thank you too for the pic:kiss:

asuit2rememberJen
12-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Woohoo!! Got my letter today, I'm in:awesome::awesome:

jzubire
12-09-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm most definitively pumped up about going to the event. I am so wondering how the lightweight bbder girls look like at such big event. I have placed 1st in Masters but i wouldn't think I'm so ready for this big show. I'm looking forward to help out at booths and being active in the sport.
To all those ladies competing, I'll be cheering for ya!! AWESOME!:awesome1:

Hola Sylvia! havnt seen you in a while, I think you should jump in girl you have a great bb physique! either way see you at the expo I'll b either at a booth or as usual catch me socializing away LOL!!!

sue upson
12-10-2009, 01:00 AM
Count me in (as of right now)! Just to watch!! I had fun last year!!

NYCStrongFox
12-10-2009, 01:03 AM
Count me in (as of right now)! Just to watch!! I had fun last year!!

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you again Sue!!

NPCFigure 40
12-10-2009, 01:14 AM

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :respect:

Go Twinnie :)

heathergracefitness
12-10-2009, 02:52 AM

Yay Jillian! ... Our cheesecake and espresso martini party draws near!:D

ibarramedia
12-11-2009, 01:45 AM
http://www.siouxcountry.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31919&d=1260389601

Paloma and Jorun Steine look good here.

Paloma Parra
12-11-2009, 09:28 AM
Thank you very much¡¡¡

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-11-2009, 09:49 AM
Paloma and Jorun Steine look good here.

Wow! What place did you get at that show Paloma? You look stunning!

Paloma Parra
12-11-2009, 09:59 AM
First place:awesome: Thank you very much. This is 3 week ago in Poland

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-11-2009, 10:07 AM
First place:awesome: Thank you very much. This is 3 week ago in Poland

Wow great shape! Congratulations! :awesome:

NYCStrongFox
12-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Congrats Paloma. You look great. I also luv seeing the European girls on stage. Best wishes at the Arnold. I'll be there supporting our ladies!

Paloma Parra
12-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Congrats Paloma. You look great. I also luv seeing the European girls on stage. Best wishes at the Arnold. I'll be there supporting our ladies!

Thank you very much. I hope to meet you there

JillianSR
12-12-2009, 05:03 PM

Sorry, but my bad English:banghead: hey! will be great to meet you! you looks AWESOME!~!

Congrats Jill and welcome Paloma Thanks!!! I am soooo excited!!! YAYAYAYAY

Woohoo!! Got my letter today, I'm in:awesome::awesome: WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :respect:

Go Twinnie :) hehehe heart ya!!!! muahzzz!!!

Yay Jillian! ... Our cheesecake and espresso martini party draws near!:D YUMMMMM!!!!!!!! i am ready for that already LOL!!!!!!!

dgiz84
12-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Does someone know if Elena Shportun will take part in next year's Arnolds?

Paloma Parra
12-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Hi Jillian, thank you very much, I'm excited.... wow. I'm sure that enjoy a lot¡¡¡¡

IslandGirl
12-14-2009, 05:23 AM

Hi Paloma! Nice to see you here too! Good luck to you.

IslandGirl
12-14-2009, 05:25 AM

Woohoo! That is awesome Heather. Do some damage girl!

Paloma Parra
12-14-2009, 12:23 PM
Hi Paloma! Nice to see you here too! Good luck to you.

Thank you very mcuh¡¡¡¡

Tremblay Designs
12-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Hey Girls, just so you know that I'm now taking orders for the Arnold. Come and visite my website. If you order before Dec 20 you will get a 10% off and more.

www.tremblaydesigns.com
Sylvia

asuit2rememberJen
12-15-2009, 12:20 PM
Curious....has anyone comprised a list of who from SC is competing and which classes they are in?:yippie:

If not I'd be willing to work on it.

Siouxcountry
12-15-2009, 02:15 PM
Curious....has anyone comprised a list of who from SC is competing and which classes they are in?:yippie:

If not I'd be willing to work on it.

List is on the first page of this thread. :) I have added no classes though.

I am working on the pro thread today. We should find out who got the invite before Christmas.

Iron Amazon
12-15-2009, 02:27 PM
You have beautiful suits Syl!

I am looking forward to see everyone on stage again next year :)

CSI
12-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Thank you very much.

I will try to adjust me a more at posible;).

Hello Paloma, Well, your english is better than my spanish.Hmmmm...I think your english is better than my english...lol.

I do want to wish you all the best at the 2010 Arnold. I am sure you have lots of fun and meet lots of great people.

Calvin

Siouxcountry
12-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Italian bodyfitness competitor Daniela D'Emilia :)

Daniela placed 2nd in her class at the 2009 IFBB Women's World Championships.........

Paloma Parra
12-15-2009, 07:48 PM
Hello Paloma, Well, your english is better than my spanish.Hmmmm...I think your english is better than my english...lol.

I do want to wish you all the best at the 2010 Arnold. I am sure you have lots of fun and meet lots of great people.

Calvin

Lol, I don't think so.... lol.

Thank you very much, I hope to see you there¡¡¡

AnneP
12-15-2009, 08:37 PM
At least 3 swedish body fitness girls will attend too in arnold am.

Paloma Parra
12-16-2009, 12:28 PM

Daniela D'Emilia
Heather Grace
Holly Huizinga
Janice Gunderson
Jillian Reville
Jennifer Whitfield
Kimberly Castle
Kirstin Lykus
Kristal Renee
Krystle Rose
Mary Simmons - Kerby
Meggan Clay
Paloma Parra
Sara Schumann
Sherri Gray
Tamee Marie (MAYBE)

My friend Almudena Fernandez from Spain is planning to compete at the 2010 Arnold Amateur in figura class A.

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/PalomaParra/IMG_7877.jpg

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/PalomaParra/IMG_6994.jpg

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/PalomaParra/GetAttachmentaspx3.jpg

sarapocketrocket
12-16-2009, 06:01 PM
I am also planning to compete, Sara 'Pocket Rocket' Picken-Brown....from Australia...

Paloma Parra
12-16-2009, 06:14 PM
I am also planning to compete, Sara 'Pocket Rocket' Picken-Brown....from Australia...

Hi Sara, cool¡¡¡¡, i hope to see you there

GKeplinger
12-17-2009, 01:22 AM
Count me in for the 2nd yr in a row:yippie::yippie:

Siouxcountry
12-17-2009, 05:08 AM
Count me in for the 2nd yr in a row:yippie::yippie:

:awesome:

Gloria Keplinger placed 3rd in figure class A at the 2009 Arnold Amateur.

Siouxcountry
12-17-2009, 05:10 AM
Make Up Services

Make Up Artist J. Zubire will be attending the Arnold.................

CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=10320)

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/201/JZubireMakeUpArtist.png (http://www.jzubire.com/)

Tanning Services

Liquid Sun Rayz will be attending the Arnold................

CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=10323)

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/201/LiquidSunRayz.png (http://www.liquidsunrayz.com/)

NYCStrongFox
12-17-2009, 10:49 PM
Hi Sara. :waving:

Looking forward to seeing you ladies do your thing on stage! Stay focused.

76 days and counting...

Siouxcountry
12-18-2009, 12:03 AM

Oops I missed your post. Welcome to our board Sara! :waving:

Sara is the Australasian Figure Champion 09........

babytatten
12-18-2009, 06:09 PM
Does anyone know how long they're going to be sending out acceptance letters? I just mailed my application this week, and am hoping there are still openings. Class B, Figure

Siouxcountry
12-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Does anyone know how long they're going to be sending out acceptance letters? I just mailed my application this week, and am hoping there are still openings. Class B, Figure

Kari I think you will be fine. The deadline is over 6 weeks away............

Number of athletes/ competitors that will be accepted
Due to the scope of the Arnold Sports Festival and time restrictions in the facilities we are utilizing, the number of athletes accepted will be limited. Applications are being received at this time. We strongly encourage you to register early. No registrations will be accepted after January 31, 2010.

Registration Deadline is January 31 , 2010.
No registrations will be accepted after this date.
No Refunds On Accepted Applications. There Will Only Be Refunds On Denied Applications

Competitor Notification
Once your registration has been received and accepted, an official letter will be sent to you confirming your participation in the 2010 Arnold Amateur IFBB International Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Championships. Those athletes who have not met the established requirements, who missed the deadline for registration, or who registered in a division that has already been closed out, will also be notified that they will be unable to participate in this competition.

http://www.arnoldclassicamateurbodybuilding.com/entry.html

Siouxcountry
12-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Kari Keenan :)

Kari's National debut was at the 2009 NPC Jr National Championships.

Paloma Parra
12-18-2009, 09:40 PM
Glad to see you ladies letting us know who's competing. Our Arnold Threads will grow and we'll be bringing LIVE coverage too. Oh and of course, we will be arranging 2 group pic opportunities for all to meet! Exciting!!

Who else is planning to compete? :popcorn:

Wow¡¡¡, I can't wait¡¡¡ This will be a experience super to me:blowkiss:

AnneP
12-20-2009, 10:52 AM
Finnish FBBer Salla Kauranen will be doing Arnold Amateur as well. Just a few training photos taken last week in her blog - http://www.hardcoreteam.com/blog/posts/262

Paloma Parra
12-20-2009, 10:59 AM
She look great¡¡¡, congratulation¡¡

Siouxcountry
12-20-2009, 02:12 PM
Finnish FBBer Salla Kauranen will be doing Arnold Amateur as well. Just a few training photos taken last week in her blog - http://www.hardcoreteam.com/blog/posts/262

Good luck to Salla! Last year she placed 4th in the middleweight class.

ShalaSinger
12-21-2009, 02:01 PM
I will be competing also. Class A figure :waving:

Siouxcountry
12-21-2009, 03:00 PM
I will be competing also. Class A figure :waving:

Shala Singer placed 1st in her figure class at the 2009 NPC KentuckyMuscle........

scottnva
12-21-2009, 03:50 PM
Is there going to be Pro cards given out to winners this year or was that strictly a rumor?

NYCStrongFox
12-24-2009, 12:00 AM
Is there going to be Pro cards given out to winners this year or was that strictly a rumor?

Pro cards are not awarded to U.S. competitors who win the Arnold Amateur Men’s and Women’s Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure and Bikini competitions. However, Arnold Amateur winners who go on to earn a Pro card through a sanctioned-qualifying event will be invited to compete in a future Arnold Classic, Ms. International, Figure International or Fitness International. This is a tremendous and unique opportunity to secure a spot in one of the most prestigious professional bodybuilding shows in the world.

NYCStrongFox
12-24-2009, 12:03 AM
70 days and counting...

asuit2rememberJen
12-24-2009, 01:08 AM
70 days and counting...

WOW:D:D

I am getting Very EXCITED!!:awesome1:

NYCStrongFox
12-24-2009, 01:26 AM
WOW:D:D

I am getting Very EXCITED!!:awesome1:

Me too (& I'm not competing LOL)!! Stay focused.

fbbfan_de
12-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Good Luck, Ladies !!

loripavesi
12-29-2009, 05:55 PM
I am also competing. I will be doing Masters! So excited to be on the Arnold Stage and start the year off with a super fun show!!

loripavesi
12-29-2009, 05:59 PM
Hey Liza,
I met you there last year with my friend April Vanhoose. I am competing this year in the Arnold Amateur. Looking forward to seeing you again somewhere in the humongous expo hall!!
Lori

train2day
12-30-2009, 12:17 AM
I'm going to send my app. in ...I want to do it! Do they accept most amateur bodybuilders? Hope I didn't wait too long to send in application. This will be my first time at Arnold. Placed 9th at Nationals in November so I'm ready to get moving on up in the ranks!

Siouxcountry
12-30-2009, 01:35 AM
I am also competing. I will be doing Masters! So excited to be on the Arnold Stage and start the year off with a super fun show!!

Hi, Lori, what a great show to start the year off! :)

Lori last competed at the 2009 NPC Jr National Championships. She placed 12th in her figure class.............

Siouxcountry
12-30-2009, 01:39 AM
I'm going to send my app. in ...I want to do it! Do they accept most amateur bodybuilders? Hope I didn't wait too long to send in application. This will be my first time at Arnold. Placed 9th at Nationals in November so I'm ready to get moving on up in the ranks!

Hi, Beth, Yes they accept most requests. :waving: I'm sure you'll be accepted. :)

As Elizabeth stated, she placed 9th in the lightweight class at the 2009 NPC National Championships.........

train2day
12-30-2009, 02:12 AM
Yippee! Ok better go hit the cardio now....my holiday indulgence has ended as of this minute:-) Next stop...Ohio!

asuit2rememberJen
12-30-2009, 02:44 AM
Yippee! Ok better go hit the cardio now....my holiday indulgence has ended as of this minute:-) Next stop...Ohio!

:rofl: (I'm laughing about the cardio statement...that sounds like my mentality)

Good Luck! You'll do great!!

Lady-Dynamite
01-04-2010, 09:44 PM

Who else is planning to compete? :popcorn: Hi! I'm a new IFBB Pro Fitness, and still not familiar with the show's procedure....I'm just getting registered as an IFBB Pro. Where do i get the application for the Arnold show? How do i get an invite?
Thank you,
Yenny:)

Lady-Dynamite
01-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Arnold Amateur IFBB International Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, and Bikini Championships

March 4-6, 2010

Website: www.arnoldclassicamateurbodybuilding.com (http://www.arnoldclassicamateurbodybuilding.com/)

Venues:

Franklin County Veterans Memorial - www.fcvm.com (http://www.fcvm.com)
300 West Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215

Greater Columbus Convention Center - www.columbusconventions.com (http://www.columbusconventions.com)
400 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215

The following is a tentative schedule of events for the 2010 Arnold Amateur IFBB International Championships. Exact times will be provided in confirmation materials you will receive once your registration has been accepted and all entries are finalized.

Each competitor will be provided with a wrist band at the competitor check in, good for admission into the Arnold Fitness Expo from March 4 - March 6, 2010. Be sure to have this wrist band if you are in the finals on Saturday morning March 6, 2010. Expo officials will not permit you into the Expo area without your wrist band.

For those of you with tanning or makeup needs, contact Jan Tana at www.jantana.com (http://www.jantana.com) to book an appointment. We'll have competitor staff back stage to assist you with all your competition needs. No spray tanning will be done at the venue, so be sure to book your appointments accordingly.

NO TRAINERS will be permitted in the back stage area. Non compliance with this rule will result in your disqualification and possible suspension.

We hope your preparations for this years event are going well and look forward to seeing you here in Columbus.

NO LATE CHECK-IN! In the event that you miss the required check-in time, without prior notification to the event promoters, you will forfeit your right to compete.

Thursday, March 4, 2010
FITNESS,FIGURE and BIKINI COMPETITIONS

3 - 6pm Competitor Check-In - Wayne Brehm Room (Veterans Memorial) FITNESS, FIGURE, BIKINI and MEN'S and WOMEN'S BODYBUILDING COMPETITORS are required to check in with competition officials Thursday, March 4, 2010 at Veterans Memorial, Wayne Brehm Room, from 3:00pm to 6:00 pm. U.S. competitors (N.P.C.) only need to provide their NPC card at that time. NPC officials will be on hand in the event that competitors are in need of purchasing their NPC Membership. International Amateur Athletes must provide confirmation for registration with an official letter of approval from their National Federation with proof of membership.
All Fitness, Figure and Bikini competitors will be provided with numbers and schedule of events. Fitness competitors required to submit music at this time on CD only, 120 seconds.

7:00 pm Prejudging for all womens's fitness, figure and bikini competitors in the Auditorium Fitness Routine Round - Auditorium (Veterans Memorial Main Stage)

Fitness Two Piece Round - Auditorium (Veterans Memorial Main Stage)

Short -Up to and including 5'-4"
Medium - Over 5'-4" and up to and including 5'-6"
Tall - Over 5'-6"

Bikini Comparison Round - Auditorium (Veterans Memorial Main Stage)

Competitors will come out in small groups of six or seven at one time and go through the mandatory poses. Each competitor will then take the stage for their individual presentation. At the conclusion of that assessment they will again take the stage as a group and be separated for comparisons. NOTE: BIKINI COMPETITORS ONLY HAVE A FRONT AND BACK POSE.

Bikini Class # of Competitors Approx. Time
Short - Up to and including 5'-4"
Tall - Over 5'-4"

Figure Comparison Round - Auditorium (Veterans Memorial Main Stage)

F - Over 5'-7"

Announcement of the top ten Fitness and Figure competitors in each class at the conclusion of prejudging in the main auditorium at Veterans Memorial..

BIKINI AWARDS: (Veterans Memorial Main Stage)

Friday, March 5, 2010
MEN'S & WOMEN'S BODYBUILDING

7 - 8am Competitor Check-In - Wayne Brehm Room (Veterans Memorial)

MEN'S & WOMEN'S BODYBUILDING FINAL CHECK-IN AND WEIGH-IN
Early check-in and weigh-ins are available to all male and female bodybuilders starting at 3:00 p.m. and ending at 6:00 p.m. Thursday, March 4, 2010 at the Veterans Memorial Hall, Wayne Brehm Room. FINAL WEIGH-INS will be held Friday, March 5, 2010 in the same location from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. with the competitors meeting to follow.

9:00 am Women's Bodybuilding Prejudging - Main Stage (Veterans Memorial) No competitor will do 60 second free posing round. Competitors will come out in small groups of six or seven at one time and go through the symmetry round then move right to the comparison round.

Lightweight: tup to and including 52Kg
Middleweight: up to and including 57 kg
Heavyweight: over 57 kg

Men's Bodybuilding Prejudging - Main Stage (Veterans Memorial)

Bantamweight:Up to & incl. 65 kg
Lightweight: Up to & incl. 70 kg
Welterweight:Up to & incl. 75 kg
Middleweight:Up to & incl. 80 kg
Light-Heavyweight:Up to & incl. 90 kg
Heavyweight: up to and including 100kg
Super Heavyweight: Over 100 kg

Announcement of the top five competitors in each class at the conclusion of the women and mens prejudging in the main auditorium at Veterans Memorial or back stage.

Saturday, March 6, 2010
FINALS FOR ALL MEN'S AND WOMEN'S BODYBUILDING, FITNESS & FIGURE CLASSES

8:00am The top five in each men's and women's bodybuilding classes and the top ten in each fitness and figure class must be in attendance rooms D143, D144, & D145 inside the Columbus Convention Center. Women and men bodybuilders must bring their music. (60 seconds)

9:00am Mandatory meeting of all final competitors

10:00am Greater Columbus Convention Center- (EXPO Stage)

Schedule of Events

Introduction of Fitness top ten in two-piece swimsuit, all classes

Introduction of Figure top ten in two-piece swimsuit, all classes

Women's bodybuilding top five routines for each class

Men's bodybuilding top five routines for each class

Introduction of Fitness top five in two-piece swimsuit

Introduction of Figure top five in two-piece swimsuit

Awards For All Fitness, Figure, and Body Building Classes

Women's Bodybuilding overall pose down followed by awards

Fitness overall pose down followed by awards

Figure overall pose down followed by awards

Men's overall pose down followed by awards

* All athletes will be given a wrist band for entrance into the Columbus Convention Center Main Expo Hall for the duration of the weekend. This wrist band will need to be displayed for you to gain access to the event hall for the finals on Saturday morning

http://www.arnoldclassicamateurbodybuilding.com/schedule.html

Is the IFBB Fitness routine round performed twice? is the fitness round performed at both prejudging and at the finals? Or is it just at pre-judging? And which one goes first: the 2 piece round or the fitness routine?
Sorry for all the questions, but this will be (if accepted) my first Arnold show:)

Siouxcountry
01-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Hi! I'm a new IFBB Pro Fitness, and still not familiar with the show's procedure....I'm just getting registered as an IFBB Pro. Where do i get the application for the Arnold show? How do i get an invite?
Thank you,
Yenny:)

Hi, Yenny,

It is too late now. For next year's Arnold you should contact Jenn Hendershott (your IFBB Pro Fitness representative) jenhenfit2000@aol.com on how to go about requesting an invite to the Arnold. :)

Siouxcountry
01-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Is the IFBB Fitness routine round performed twice? is the fitness round performed at both prejudging and at the finals? Or is it just at pre-judging? And which one goes first: the 2 piece round or the fitness routine?
Sorry for all the questions, but this will be (if accepted) my first Arnold show:)

Yenny this is the amateur thread, not the pro thread. The IFBB has an amateur division.

IFBB Pro League........ www.ifbbpro.com (http://www.ifbbpro.com)

IFBB Amateur........... www.ifbb.com (http://www.ifbb.com)

OnePhitMama
01-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Can't wait to meet everyone!!! I'm THERE! Prepping with you gals right now! in fact, let me go bust out some cardio on the tready!! LOL I missed the friday group shot at Nat's...Hoping to make the one in March!!

ROCK IT OUT THIS WEEK! So Glad the kiddies are back in SCHOOL! WOOHOO!

asuit2rememberJen
01-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Can't wait to meet everyone!!! I'm THERE! Prepping with you gals right now! in fact, let me go bust out some cardio on the tready!! LOL I missed the friday group shot at Nat's...Hoping to make the one in March!!

Hey Susie:waving::waving:
I met you last year at the Coastal. Yeah, you are doing the Arnonld too! Very Exciting...can't wait to see you again!!!!

Jen

Siouxcountry
01-05-2010, 12:36 AM

Great to hear Susie! :waving:

Susie competed at the 2009 NPC Excalibur in SC...............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=8750&page=2

Siouxcountry
01-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Lori Pavesi is blogging her journey to the Arnold Amateur..............

http://loripavesi.blogspot.com/

AnneP
01-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Hmm, so you have to send application in to be able to attend in Arnold Amateur. I have seen many girls commenting that they gonna compete. How they can know? Or have they already sent "YES" to those who are in? Any idea when the competitor lists will be out? If I remember right, they came last year pretty late?

Siouxcountry
01-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Hmm, so you have to send application in to be able to attend in Arnold Amateur. I have seen many girls commenting that they gonna compete. How they can know? Or have they already sent "YES" to those who are in? Any idea when the competitor lists will be out? If I remember right, they came last year pretty late?

I have yet to hear of any woman qualified, who sent in the application, not accepted.

The deadline to send in the entry form is Januray 31st. We have over a month to wait for the list to be made public (assuming that they even will).

AnneP
01-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Aaa right! I had just read that "international registration" - they seem to have different entry deadline (15th Dec).

Femphysiquefan
01-07-2010, 11:06 PM
I'm definitely getting excited about this year's show!! So many people from SC competing in it. I'm very impressed: this show has just grown by leaps and bounds since I saw the first one. I just WISH that they would decide to turn this into a pro qualifier. If they would just take that step and hand out some pro cards across the board, then they might as well rename the show the Amateur Olympia because IMHO it would become the biggest amateur show on the planet.

asuit2rememberJen
01-08-2010, 12:43 AM
I'm definitely getting excited about this year's show!! So many people from SC competing in it. I'm very impressed: this show has just grown by leaps and bounds since I saw the first one. I just WISH that they would decide to turn this into a pro qualifier. If they would just take that step and hand out some pro cards across the board, then they might as well rename the show the Amateur Olympia because IMHO it would become the biggest amateur show on the planet.

I like your thinking!!

NYCStrongFox
01-09-2010, 02:11 AM
54 days and counting.....:popcorn:

rovershi
01-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Got confirmation this week! Getting that letter really made it hit home and I am SO excited.

IRONBULL
01-10-2010, 09:18 PM
http://www.ifbb.ru/copper/albums/userpics/thumb__Z2Q1711f.jpg (http://www.body-building.ru/copper/displayimage.php?pos=-13466) http://www.ifbb.ru/copper/albums/userpics/thumb__Z2Q1626e.jpg (http://www.body-building.ru/copper/displayimage.php?pos=-13467) http://www.ifbb.ru/copper/albums/userpics/thumb__Z2Q1625e.jpg (http://www.body-building.ru/copper/displayimage.php?pos=-13468) http://www.ifbb.ru/copper/albums/userpics/thumb__Z2Q1624f.jpg (http://www.body-building.ru/copper/displayimage.php?pos=-13469)
Click on picture to visit Elena Shportun photos by Claus Willemer (artistphoto.de)

http://www.yoursmileys.ru/dolls/mdolls/bratz/bratz17.gif (http://www.yoursmileys.ru/dolls/m-bratz.php)

Siouxcountry
01-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Got confirmation this week! Getting that letter really made it hit home and I am SO excited.

Welcome aboard, Roxanne! :waving: You'll have a great time!

Angela McNally
01-10-2010, 10:48 PM
I am competing in Bikini! Can't wait :)

.... also my first time using this site or posting so hopefully I am doing it right ;)

NYCStrongFox
01-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Who else here is competing? Come on ladies, don't be shy! :popcorn:

Siouxcountry
01-11-2010, 01:05 AM
I am competing in Bikini! Can't wait :)

.... also my first time using this site or posting so hopefully I am doing it right ;)

Welcome Angela! :waving: Will this be your first time competing in bikini in the NPC / IFBB? :)

Oliya M
01-11-2010, 04:16 AM
competing in bikini, got accepted a few months back, so now just concentrating on training.:trophy:

Siouxcountry
01-11-2010, 04:29 AM
competing in bikini, got accepted a few months back, so now just concentrating on training.:trophy:

Welcome, Oliya! :waving:

I see you competed at the 2009 NPC Florida Gold Cup and won your class. :)

Angela McNally
01-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Welcome Angela! :waving: Will this be your first time competing in bikini in the NPC / IFBB? :)
Thanks so much!! It's great to check out who else is competing on here and get to know some other ladies before the big day!! :)

I have always liked the bikini look, so have done a smaller show that had that category in Ontario. This is the first full year Ontario has added the (CBBF/IFBB) Bikini category and I couldn't be more excited!!!
Starting out with the Arnold Am as my first show, and I can't wait!
Then off to Laval a month later for Canadian Natural Nationals .... Looking so forward to 2010!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! :) See you in just over 7 weeks!!!

Siouxcountry
01-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Then off to Laval a month later for Canadian Natural Nationals .... Looking so forward to 2010!!!

Cool, I see they have added a bikini pro card to the above show. :)

Siouxcountry
01-11-2010, 02:01 PM
I see Kim Cory has plans to compete in figure............

http://www.kimcoryfitness.blogspot.com/

Today marks not just the weeks, but days until I compete in the 2010 Arnold Amateur Classic on March 4th. 52 days to be exact! I want to share with you my thoughts, experience and changes as I persevere to be the best I can be. If there is anything you want to know please just ask. Those who never ask or never try will never gain knowledge or power. Hopefully telling you my story will help you to get to know me in a way you would never have known.

Siouxcountry
01-11-2010, 08:25 PM
As Elizabeth stated, she placed 9th in the lightweight class at the 2009 NPC National Championships.........

Beth has started a journal. :) Follow her road to the Arnold and beyond......................... CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=10562)

IRONBULL
01-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Russian:
fitness Valentina Maksumova, coach Elena Shportun
http://www.bbszene.de/html/2009/frauen_wm_2009/tag3/_Z2Q5179.JPG
http://www.body-building.ru/forums/index.php?showtopic=5175
bb Marina Lemenovskaya
http://www.fibofoto.de/images/2007ifbbwmmarinashooting005.jpg
http://www.freewebs.com/sculpturaladies/apps/photos/photo?photoid=48193087
http://www.body-building.ru/forums/index.php?showtopic=4766
http://www.fibofoto.de/gallery/gallery2007/marinalemenovskaya/index.php4

claus
01-12-2010, 10:30 AM
some more of Valentina Maksomova ...
Valentina got 5th in Fitness at the IFBB Worlds - watch out for her at the AC

Catherine_27
01-12-2010, 04:29 PM
I'm doing the Arnold Amateur Bikini!!! I'm excited and nervous... Just going to focus on training and have fun with it. :D

NYCStrongFox
01-12-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm doing the Arnold Amateur Bikini!!! I'm excited and nervous... Just going to focus on training and have fun with it. :D

YAY mama! :awesome: Can't wait to see you on stage. Chica, give me a call this weekend. Last I remember, tag you were it!

Siouxcountry
01-12-2010, 05:37 PM

:awesome:

Catherine placed 3rd in her bikini class at the 2009 NPC Jr National Championships.

erikacheer
01-12-2010, 08:52 PM
I signed up to compete in bikini. This will be my first time EVER doing anything like this. After seeing pictures of all you gorgeously fit bikini competitors, I better work VERY hard to look like I belong!!!

I look forward to meeting everyone in person!

Siouxcountry
01-12-2010, 08:57 PM
I signed up to compete in bikini. This will be my first time EVER doing anything like this. After seeing pictures of all you gorgeously fit bikini competitors, I better work VERY hard to look like I belong!!!

Welcome aboard! :waving: Enjoy your time on that stage! Have fun! :awesome:

Oliya M
01-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Welcome, Oliya! :waving:

I see you competed at the 2009 NPC Florida Gold Cup and won your class. :)

also got 1st and overall at lakeland classic 2009... we will see what happens...its an experience.. regardless of the outcome :)

NZ Monty
01-13-2010, 07:00 AM
Hi Everyone,
I'm a newby from New Zealand and hoping to get accepted to this years Arnold Amateur Classic. I read your posts daily for any news about the event and get butterflies while doing so, LOL!
One question - Is there only a 2 piece bikini round and no one piece required for these classes? (As per below information)

F - Over 5'-7"

Any confirmation would be fabulous and I know that you girls are the ones to ask ;)

Thanks!

Karen "Monty" Montague

heathergracefitness
01-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Hi Karen,

Yes, you are correct- just the 2pc round...

Welcome to the site and best of luck with your acceptance!

Siouxcountry
01-13-2010, 03:46 PM
Hi Everyone,
I'm a newby from New Zealand and hoping to get accepted to this years Arnold Amateur Classic. I read your posts daily for any news about the event and get butterflies while doing so, LOL!
One question - Is there only a 2 piece bikini round and no one piece required for these classes? (As per below information)

Welcome Karen & congrats on your bodyfitness class win at the 2009 New Zealand Nationals! :waving:

Karen has a blog at her trainer's (pro Joanne Stewart) website..........

Monty's Blog LINK (http://www.muscle-xpo.co.nz/Bodies_under_construction/monty/monty.html)

Catherine_27
01-13-2010, 04:53 PM
:awesome:YAY mama! :awesome: Can't wait to see you on stage. Chica, give me a call this weekend. Last I remember, tag you were it!

I will definitely give you a call this weekend... Miss talking to you! By the way, definitely got some much needed motivation from Mike and some good food! :eat:

Thanks Sioux!!!! Just going to go out there and have fun. :)

Erica, have fun with it the only person, you need to be accountable for is yourself...work hard and the day of the show enjoy your moment onstage! You've done the hard and you deserve to be up there just like the rest of us. Look forward to meeting you! ;)

By the way, need to develop some proficiency on this board so I can quote more then one person in a post rather than copying and pasting.

*** LOVE THIS SITE *** :respect:

Siouxcountry
01-13-2010, 05:08 PM
By the way, need to develop some proficiency on this board so I can quote more then one person in a post rather than copying and pasting.

*** LOVE THIS SITE *** :respect:

Here is how to multi quote..........

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=2874

liquid sun rayz
01-13-2010, 07:07 PM
Welcome Karen:waving: And good luck...hope to see you at the Arnold!;)

NZ Monty
01-14-2010, 12:29 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind welcoming words AND for clarifying my question. So I now own a stunning one piece that no doubt I can wear at this years NZ Nationals anyway :o

I can't wait for definite confirmation as there is so much to plan like flights, accommodation (if there will be any left???), tanning etc. I'm trying not to stress and enjoy the summer and think postive thoughts.

Have a great day ladies!

Monty

erikacheer
01-14-2010, 01:30 AM
:

Erica, have fun with it the only person, you need to be accountable for is yourself...work hard and the day of the show enjoy your moment onstage! You've done the hard and you deserve to be up there just like the rest of us. Look forward to meeting you! ;):

Catherine,

Thanks so much for the encouraging words. I look forward to meeting you, too!

Erika

fitfox17
01-15-2010, 10:42 PM
I'll be competing in bikini and I am really looking forward to it! I was only on stage once last year, had a lot of ups and downs...didn't even go to the Arnold in 2009 (first time not attending in 4 yrs). Now preparing and hoping to have a busy 2010! See ya there~

Kia...progress pics on bodyspace @TheFitFox

Siouxcountry
01-16-2010, 12:24 AM
I'll be competing in bikini and I am really looking forward to it! I was only on stage once last year, had a lot of ups and downs...didn't even go to the Arnold in 2009 (first time not attending in 4 yrs). Now preparing and hoping to have a busy 2010! See ya there~

Hi, Kia, good luck! :)

Kia...progress pics on bodyspace @TheFitFox

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/TheFitFox/

SherriLG
01-18-2010, 01:05 PM
Is it possible to get a break down of which class the amateurs on here are going to be in? Just curious.

Thanks!

NYCStrongFox
01-21-2010, 12:58 AM
42 dayzzzzz......

heathergracefitness
01-21-2010, 03:52 AM
42 dayzzzzz......
:NPCFigureTwins:

NYCStrongFox
01-22-2010, 12:55 PM
I'll be there covering the show and will most likely be backstage hoping to get a lot of pics of you ladies getting ready to hit the stage. :D

Stay focused these next 40 days!!!!

ranger
01-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Add me to the list - I'll be competing in fitness!

tkokayde
01-23-2010, 04:33 PM

That's my girl! You're gonna kick some bootay!

Siouxcountry
01-23-2010, 06:58 PM

What a great start to the competitive season. :)

Michelle nearly turned pro in 09. She placed 3rd in her class at the 2009 NPC National Fitness Championships........

JillianSR
01-24-2010, 03:34 PM
here are some 6 week out pics! i cant wait!

NYCStrongFox
01-24-2010, 04:00 PM
Well Jill, since I got to see you yesterday, you are on track mama. Keep doing what you're doing and stay focused. ;) Can't wait to see you on that stage!!! :kiss:

Shelly
01-24-2010, 05:02 PM
jillian you look GREAT!!! holy shoulders! and looks like your quads came up! excited for you babes!!

Siouxcountry
01-24-2010, 05:03 PM
jillian you look GREAT!!! holy shoulders! and looks like your quads came up! excited for you babes!!

The first thing I noticed were her quads! Awesome progress!

Laura K
01-24-2010, 05:05 PM

You look awesome girl! Good luck :respect: :respect: !!

ATilly
01-24-2010, 05:07 PM
Jillian you look sooooo good. Heck, I always thought your physique looked great but you are definitely bringing it up a notch, and then some. I noticed the legs too, gorgeous. Looks like hubby and I are not going to miss this show so I will get to see you on stage.

Excited to see Michelle rock it in fitness too!!!!

TFenske
01-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Looking great! Good luck with the next 6 weeks! :D

Mats E.
01-24-2010, 05:21 PM
Looks really good, nice shoulders and legs. But you should work on your posing, especially front. Looks like you are pushing your shoulders closer to your body, instead of trying to make your self wider. Resulting in a strange look.

Good luck to all competing at Arnold.

kitty kat
01-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Well Jill, since I got to see you yesterday, you are on track mama. Keep doing what you're doing and stay focused. ;) Can't wait to see you on that stage!!! :kiss:

x2.. yey.. I'm super exited chica. You are looking oh so good...
See ya tomorrow.xoxo:awesome:

kitty kat
01-24-2010, 06:14 PM
Good luck to all the ladies...
6 mores weeks to go.. Keep pushing:respect:

JillianSR
01-24-2010, 07:07 PM
thanks everyone! i cant wait to get there and hang out with everyone that will be there! very excited:)

Mat, yep u r right about me holding my shoulders closer, i have been told by every judge that my shoulders are too over powering and that they dominate my body, so i have been playing around with it... i did just get my girls added this past year so that has helped take away from how big my shoulders are and makes me more balanced, but you are right when i hold my shoulders in i am not spreading my lats out as much at all and it prevents me from looking as wide up top... 6 weeks to practice!! :)

Looks really good, nice shoulders and legs. But you should work on your posing, especially front. Looks like you are pushing your shoulders closer to your body, instead of trying to make your self wider. Resulting in a strange look.

Good luck to all competing at Arnold.

fitfox17
01-24-2010, 07:17 PM

Awesome physique!!

FitFighter
01-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Jill, you look amazing!! Great work!! :10:

cray17
01-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Nice progress, Jill! :awesome:

AnneP
01-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Mat, yep u r right about me holding my shoulders closer, i have been told by every judge that my shoulders are too over powering and that they dominate my body, so i have been playing around with it... i did just get my girls added this past year so that has helped take away from how big my shoulders are and makes me more balanced, but you are right when i hold my shoulders in i am not spreading my lats out as much at all and it prevents me from looking as wide up top... 6 weeks to practice!! :)

The trick you do now does not make your delts smaller. The thing you do just makes your upperbody more narrow which is NOT good because you need to have that freaking good x-frame (which you would have if you would not hold your shoulders closer). That is only my opinion though..

Anyway, it looks really good, best of luck girl!

I could inform here that 3 girls from Finland are attending at arnold am. Salla Kauranen in bodybuilding, Heidi Sorsa in short figure and Minna Pajulahti in fitness.

teri
01-24-2010, 09:22 PM
FANTASTIC Photos girl - U look Great:respect::respect:

JillianSR
01-24-2010, 09:31 PM
The trick you do now does not make your delts smaller. The thing you do just makes your upperbody more narrow which is NOT good because you need to have that freaking good x-frame (which you would have if you would not hold your shoulders closer). That is only my opinion though..

Anyway, it looks really good, best of luck girl!

I could inform here that 3 girls from Finland are attending at arnold am. Salla Kauranen in bodybuilding, Heidi Sorsa in short figure and Minna Pajulahti in fitness.

i totally agree! i also think that i need to work on my back pose.. i got so paranoid about how everyone kept telling me that my shoulders were huge:) thank god for practice time!

Iron Diva
01-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Jillian, you look amazing!!! Good luck! ...agree with the others- those quads are looking great and I've always envied your shoulders!!!

erikacheer
01-24-2010, 11:15 PM
Jillian, you look stunning!! I'm sure everything will come together in time for the Arnold.

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to meet you then. (I'm doing bikini, however)

Erika

Playswithrocks
01-25-2010, 12:15 AM
You look awesome woman! :awesome: That is all :D

KristenAnn
01-25-2010, 12:52 AM
Looking AWESOME Jill... and still 6 wks to go! You're gonna knock their socks off!

vancouverchick
01-25-2010, 02:36 AM
Wow --- you look awesome Jillian --- and I say forgert those judges - FLANT what ya got!!! Those shoulders are amazing --- and why hide em!!!! And why try to pose awkwardly - most women would kill for even half of the shoulder development you have --- I think you look awesome!

Show em what ya got --- a great balanced, physique - with amazing shoulders and legs!!!!!!!!

powergirl
01-25-2010, 03:03 AM
Jillian, you look great. You have very pretty shape with great muscle. To me that's what figure should be about - that beautiful V (nice round shoulders) with a small waist and athletic looking legs/glutes.

Keep it going!

4evrstroud
01-25-2010, 03:08 AM
Quads have definitely come along :)

Congrats, and you are definitely on track for six weeks left!! Keep at it woman!

Wemmah
01-25-2010, 05:49 AM

Wuhuu! Great news, i didnt knew bout this! Can't wait :popcorn:

DANISH DYNAMITE
01-25-2010, 11:32 AM
Hi Jillian! You look great in your progress pics. I'm sure u will kick butt at the Arnolds!!

Keep up the hard work!!

Betsy
01-25-2010, 09:51 PM
you look GREATT mama nice progress on those legs!!!

AnneP
01-26-2010, 04:57 PM
Wuhuu! Great news, i didnt knew bout this! Can't wait :popcorn:

Yeh, will be exciting!

Minna had updated some photos in her blog (http://www.mass.fi/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=269&whichpage=4)

I could kill to get such back!

claus
01-27-2010, 03:58 AM
Minna Pajulahti - thats great - she is not only a good athlete but also a real beauty! Will be great to see her again!

Wemmah
01-27-2010, 12:06 PM
I could kill to get such back!

That same idea came into my mind when i saw that picture :D that rocks!

dallas3
01-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Only a few more weeks ladies, the best to all of you in your training:respect:

Bronwyn
01-28-2010, 12:43 PM
From CZ will go probbably Katka K., if they let her to go back to IFBB and Vera Mikulcova (she is known that she is 220 lbs offseason), what I heared - both BB heavyweights. Katka is already in this shape. Vera was in this shape two years ago - last competition.

Lil_Miss_Figure
01-28-2010, 01:51 PM
Who here from Sioux Country is planning on applying to compete at the Arnold Amateur???

I will be competing at the in the Amateur Figure Division! Class B

Today marks 5 wks out!

Siouxcountry
01-28-2010, 02:03 PM
I will be competing at the in the Amateur Figure Division! Class B

Today marks 5 wks out!

Hi, Carol, will this be your National debut? :waving:

Carol won the figure overall at the 2009 NPC Sunshine Classic...........

Siouxcountry
01-28-2010, 02:04 PM
From CZ will go probbably Katka K., if they let her to go back to IFBB and Vera Mikulcova (she is known that she is 220 lbs offseason), what I heared - both BB heavyweights. Katka is already in this shape. Vera was in this shape two years ago - last competition.

Did Katka compete in another federation?

Bronwyn
01-28-2010, 03:37 PM
Did Katka compete in another federation?
Yes, I thought you realized she was my rival in 2009 NABBA competitions. I stayed devoted to NABBA and will stay in NABBA forever. She is gone.

Siouxcountry
01-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Yes, I thought you realized she was my rival in 2009 NABBA competitions. I stayed devoted to NABBA and will stay in NABBA forever. She is gone.

Ah, yes, I forgot you two competed in the NABBA, not the IFBB amateur. Thanks, Lada! :)

Bronwyn
01-28-2010, 03:56 PM
Ah, yes, I forgot you two competed in the NABBA, not the IFBB amateur. Thanks, Lada! :)

Yes :) She won her class in NABBA World too. But I guess she had higher ambitions. NABBA has no pro league.... I do not have ambitions to be a Pro as I am too old and have no conditions. So for me NABBA is OK :) ....

I know that also some Slovakian girls will maybe go, but not BB - Figure girls. I have no full informations who and if their IFBB comitee will let them go. So this year quite a lot girls is prepairing for that show...... Last year was nobody from here there :)

RITA BELLO
01-29-2010, 01:24 AM

:waving:Hello, I'm Rita Bello. I'm planning to compete again in the Arnold Amateur. I'd like to see you at Columbus on the next march.
Sincerely thanks to everybody for the good wishes and comments.

Siouxcountry
01-29-2010, 04:20 AM
:waving:Hello, I'm Rita Bello. I'm planning to compete again in the Arnold Amateur. I'd like to see you at Columbus on the next march.
Sincerely thanks to everybody for the good wishes and comments.

Great news! You looked incredible last year! :)

Rita placed 1st in the heavyweight class at the 2009 Arnold Amateur...........

NYCStrongFox
01-29-2010, 11:35 AM
Hi Rita!! :waving: You looked great last year! Best wishes this year!

33 days to gooooo!!!!!!

Siouxcountry
01-29-2010, 01:44 PM

Paloma received her pro card.............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=10300

She will not be competing at the Arnold Amateur.

NYCStrongFox
01-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Paloma received her pro card.............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=10300

She will not be competing at the Arnold Amateur.

Congrats Paloma!!! Will you still be attending the Arnold?

ibarramedia
01-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Katka Kyptova and Rita Bello always look great. Katka has improved a lot. Lada i hope you are feeling better now. :)

Paloma Parra
01-29-2010, 09:25 PM
Congrats Paloma!!! Will you still be attending the Arnold?

Thank you very much¡¡ I hope to be there, i would like to meet you in person, and enjoy the festival¡¡¡

kitty kat
01-31-2010, 05:19 PM
Thank you very much¡¡ I hope to be there, i would like to meet you in person, and enjoy the festival¡¡¡

Felicidades Paloma,
Espero conocerte en el Festival..
6 semanas mas. espero que estes bien

Paloma Parra
01-31-2010, 05:47 PM
Felicidades Paloma,
Espero conocerte en el Festival..
6 semanas mas. espero que estes bien

Muchas gracias Kitty, que bueno es tu espanol¡¡¡¡, espero mucho verte alli

Un beso

kitty kat
01-31-2010, 06:17 PM
Muchas gracias Kitty, que bueno es tu espanol¡¡¡¡, espero mucho verte alli

Un beso

Muchas Gracias.
:respect:

DJudy
02-02-2010, 07:36 PM
I'll be competing in Masters...I hope :D

Siouxcountry
02-02-2010, 07:44 PM
I'll be competing in Masters...I hope :D

Yeah, lets do this! :awesome:

Deb placed 2nd in her class last year at the NPC Masters National Championships.

Siouxcountry
02-02-2010, 07:47 PM
Charla Cormier :)

Charla placed 3rd in her figure class at the 2009 NPC Tournament Of Champions.

angeliquecosta
02-02-2010, 08:17 PM
So wish I could go!!! I'll be cheering on Debbie Judy & Jillian Reville from home!! :awesome:

Alli
02-02-2010, 10:39 PM
I'll be competing there as well. :)

Siouxcountry
02-02-2010, 11:16 PM
I'll be competing there as well. :)

Sports After Dark on stage at the Arnold! :awesome:

Allison placed 6th in her figure class at last year's Arnold Amateur.

Playswithrocks
02-02-2010, 11:38 PM
:bow: :respect: So many SC ladies competing. How exciting. Good luck to everyone and have a blast! It's right around the corner now.

Siouxcountry
02-03-2010, 02:40 AM
Rebecca Black joined us this evening. She will be competing in bikini. :)

She competed three times in 09.............

http://www.strongbodybyrebecca.com/competitions.html

Angela McNally
02-03-2010, 02:58 AM
The Arnold Sports Festival started an album of all of the Bikini competitors...
Thought I would share the link to this thread!!
Looking so forward to meeting you all in person! Going to be a great show :)

xox
Angela

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=182617&id=142503364438&ref=mf

Kristal
02-03-2010, 02:55 PM
So excited for the Arnold - my nerves are definitely kicking in. Looking forward to meeting everyone! (I'll be the girl with shaking and sweating in the corner!) LOL

Best of luck to everyone!

- Kristal Martin (NPC Bikini - first SHOW!)

AnneP
02-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Just checking one thing..

Am I correct that in Arnold AM they will use NPC rules? So , NO IFBB amateur rules, right?

I ve gotten a tons of emails from IFBB amateur competitors OUTSIDE US who are still confused about one piece round. I ve answered there will be NO one piece round as well as NO black 2 piece, only normal 2 piece (which is our 3rd round).. Checked also the schedule and there is only 2 piece round for figure in prejudging so I assume that I am correct about it ... but as they have been a lot of talk, I wanna be sure about this so could someone please tell me for sure if I am right or wrong?

THANK U :hug:

Siouxcountry
02-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Just checking one thing..

Am I correct that in Arnold AM they will use NPC rules? So , NO IFBB amateur rules, right?

I ve gotten a tons of emails from IFBB amateur competitors OUTSIDE US who are still confused about one piece round. I ve answered there will be NO one piece round as well as NO black 2 piece, only normal 2 piece (which is our 3rd round).. Checked also the schedule and there is only 2 piece round for figure in prejudging so I assume that I am correct about it ... but as they have been a lot of talk, I wanna be sure about this so could someone please tell me for sure if I am right or wrong?

THANK U :hug:

Yes NPC rules. Two piece, no one piece.

Around 400 competitors will be competing in the Arnold Amateur. This show will be huge!

Siouxcountry
02-03-2010, 03:04 PM
So excited for the Arnold - my nerves are definitely kicking in. Looking forward to meeting everyone! (I'll be the girl with shaking and sweating in the corner!) LOL

Best of luck to everyone!

- Kristal Martin (NPC Bikini - first SHOW!)

And good luck to you Kristal! :waving:

babytatten
02-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Anyone hear when the list of competitors for each class/division will be available and where it'll be posted?

Siouxcountry
02-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Anyone hear when the list of competitors for each class/division will be available and where it'll be posted?

I am hoping by the end of this week...........

http://www.arnoldclassicamateurbodybuilding.com/competitors.html

We will post the list here as well of course. :computer2:

JillianSR
02-06-2010, 07:15 PM
only a few more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited!!!

Lilly
02-10-2010, 06:51 AM
Another swedish Figure-girl: Helene Ahlson :respect:

AnneP
02-10-2010, 07:24 AM
Helene looks simply PHENOMENAL :bowdown:

BTW Helene won over all at 2009 NPC Excalibur.

Siouxcountry
02-10-2010, 12:45 PM
BTW Helene won over all at 2009 NPC Excalibur.

She'll do very well. :)

Mats E.
02-10-2010, 03:05 PM
She'll do very well. :)

She is a friend of me and Linda, I really hope that she can do the same as Linda and win at least her class at Arnold!

Good luck Helene, we will cheer for you! :awesome:

vancouverchick
02-10-2010, 03:10 PM
wow - on stage she looks amazing - just the right amount of softness for the arnold I think --- what a beautiful woman -- amazing shape! good luck to her! what height class is she in??

AnneP
02-10-2010, 03:37 PM
She competed in Class C at Excalibur.

Damn that the competitor lists are not up yet...

DanielleA
02-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Another swedish Figure-girl: Helene Ahlson :respect:
VERY impressive! I love her look :awesome:

Betsy
02-10-2010, 08:57 PM
VERY impressive! I love her look :awesome:

x2!!!:respect:

Shelly
02-10-2010, 09:20 PM
x2!!!:respect:

lll third that!!:awesome:

Siouxcountry
02-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Venus Ramos will be competing in bikini. :)

Venus placed 4th in her bikini class at the 2009 NPC Team Universe Championships.

Siouxcountry
02-11-2010, 05:59 PM
A short interview with Team Performance Ready member Lori Pavesi...............

http://prfitnessandfigure.blogspot.com/2010/02/prepping-for-arnold-lori-pavesi.html

Siouxcountry
02-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Chie Terui will be competing in amateur figure. :)

She is on the cover of a Japanese fitness mag.........

AnneP
02-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Hopefully the amateur lists are online next week. Its only 2,5 weeks ... cant wait to see who all are competing ..

Siouxcountry
02-15-2010, 03:26 AM
Amy Jo Palmquest will be competing in bikini. :)

ranger
02-15-2010, 03:02 PM
:)THE COMPETITOR LIST HAS FINALLY BEEN POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Siouxcountry
02-15-2010, 03:16 PM
:)THE COMPETITOR LIST HAS FINALLY BEEN POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Thanks, Michelle! :)

2010 Arnold Amateur Competitor List...........

http://www.arnoldclassicamateurbodybuilding.com/competitors.html

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/201/ArnoldAmateurList.png