PDA

View Full Version : Music for routines

BigA
12-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Hi Guys-
I usually cut my own music but am worried that I won't have time this year. Just wondering if you have any recommendations for a fitness routine music production?

Thanks.

A.

tkokayde
12-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Hey Allison! I love my guy. He was recommended to me by Lishia Dean, and she and Jen H. both use him. He is fabulous, and allows you to be very hands on. I love that he allows it to be a process, where I can juggle ideas back and forth with him and he will do multiple test mixes before we settle on one. And when I found out a week before Worlds that I had to cut my routine from 2 minutes down to 90 seconds, he re-did my music for me without charging.

He just got a new website, so I'm looking for it right now. His email is djmyroutine@rcn.com and his name is Tim.

vancouverchick
12-07-2009, 08:59 PM
hey allison

Sherry Boudreau Jenson recommend Tim too - she just gave me his contact info - good prices and she used him for her Blade mix and it rocked!!!!!! He will remix it till it is exactly as you want it.

Lori

alissa
12-08-2009, 05:15 PM
For my past three mixes I've used Mark Maynor of www.monstermixproductions.com. He is not quite as "hands on" as this Tim guy sounds, but the positive side of that is you don't have to stress about the mix... he will just do it for you and the mix always turns out great. If you want though, you can give him specifics, like certain songs, sound effects, when to cut the music, etc.