PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Pro Show Tanning

liquid sun rayz
12-11-2009, 04:15 PM
LIQUID SUN RAYZ is excited to announce that we will be the Official Tanning Sponsor for the Arizona Pro Show this year! LSR affiliates Alisa Hostettler, from The Hot Spot in Florida, Matthew DeLeon, and myself will be offering services Friday at the Host Hotel and all day Saturday back stage. I should have on line booking available on my web site by the end of next week. Check out our website at www.liquidsunrayz.com for info or feel free to drop me a line or give me a call.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone :respect:

powergirl
12-16-2009, 04:34 AM
Alright everyone! I highly recommend Marilyn's services if you are competing in the AZ show...personally I'm very excited to actually meet her IN PERSON! Marilyn is nothing short of EXCELLENT in her customer service and her personal concern to make sure the product is perfect for the day we as competitors have worked so hard for!

If anyone has any questions about the product from my perspective, please p.m. me, I welcome any inquiries, I know how important colour is to creating the 'perfect package'. It's definitely one of those things that can 'make or break it' at that level so you want the best possible!

jzubire
12-16-2009, 12:21 PM
@ Marilynn: I'm glad that I could help to make this happen for ya! & that we will be working together hun big things are instore for us this year!

@ siouxcountry members: Hi everyone those of you that are worried about trying a new color/formula please give LSR a chance over the last season I have asked alot of my pro clients to give Marilynn a try and have absolutely thanked me for she is such a PROMPT PROFESSIONAL PERSON! and her color ROCKS!!!!

Thanks guys for your support to me and to Ms. MARILYNN!!!!:awesome:

tkokayde
12-16-2009, 03:46 PM
I have to put in props here, Marilyn is nothing short of amazing! She will do anything to make your tan look perfect and also to give you the best tanning experience you have ever had. I LOVE the LSR color. It is always flawless and never turns green. Marilyn and her staff will treat you like a queen. If you have any questions about my personal experiences with LSR, feel free to pm or email me.

Love you Marilyn!!!

liquid sun rayz
12-17-2009, 01:32 AM
Wow! Thanks for all the great comments everyone. We are really looking forward to this show. Thanks to J for reccommending me to Shawna and Stryker:bowdown:

I realize I am the "new kid on the block", and that my color is the newest out there as well, but I am very confident that those who choose our service will be happy. We do whatever we have to to make sure everyone is taken care of for the stage. If anyone has questions, or special requests, please feel free to just ask. We plan on arriving in Phoenix on Thursday, so we will be available early for questions or whatever anyone needs.

I do have on line booking, and as soon as I confirm with the promoter as to the time we can get into the space we will be tanning on Friday, I will have the schedule available via the web site at www.liquidsunrayz.com. I will post the direct link here as soon as I get it up. I am also working on an early bird discount which I will aslo post when I post the link.

Happy Holiday's to everyone and we will see you all in February:waving:

Marilyn

liquid sun rayz
02-06-2010, 02:29 AM
Just wanted to touch base with everyone. We are still on track for arrival into Phoenix on Thursday. We will be working out of a room close to the check in area as of now, and probably utilize our own room as well. We are looking forward to this show! Shawna and Stryker have been great to work with and are going to be putting a great show together:awesome:. See you all in two weeks:respect:

liquid sun rayz
02-20-2010, 05:14 AM
Just finished tanning some awesome athletes here in Phoenix today. This is going to be a great show! Shawna and Stryker are doing a great job and have been just unbelivable here! Tomorrow is going to be a great day:awesome1::awesome1::awesome1: