PDA

View Full Version : Whos your top 3 - Figure

Mats E.
12-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Since there exists one thread with the top 3 in BB, I start this thread where you can mention your top-3 in Figure at the Phoenix Pro.

So far I dont know som many that will attend. But my guess is that Felicia Romero will be in that group of 3. But who else?

AnneP
12-14-2009, 08:46 PM
I ll definitely give my TOP 3 as soon as I have a bit information who are doing this show ?

AND OF COURSE, I believe Linda will be in the mix ! <3 She simply has a physique which I could see being awarded on every stage. My figure eyes simply love her ..

2hot4u
01-29-2010, 12:23 PM
who is competing??

Mats E.
02-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Still waiting for a list over girls that will compete. Some can be found in the Phoenix thread. But still very open and impossible to guess top-3 at this stage.

Felicia Romero seems to be the well knowned athlete at this stage, maybe a few more will be added. So at this stage it seems very open who can take the top-3 spots

Katina
02-06-2010, 01:59 AM
Felicia Romero
Monica Mark
Mindi Smith

That is my top three

and here is the list as of right now:

FIGURE
Crystal Chiles
Lynn Cimmino (formerly Widdowson)
Linda Fodor
Jennifer Hernandez
Jaime Meade
Jodie Minear
Felicia Romero
Mindi Sakamoto
Mindi Smith
Kathleen Tesori
Ann Titone
Taylor Waldrop

Other names not on the list but Iíve been told are competing in Figure are Amy OíNeil, Karen Mullarkey, Sabrina Gibson and Chaundra Tangi.

Betsy
02-12-2010, 05:48 PM
felcicia, mindi and Linda!

Mats E.
02-12-2010, 06:00 PM
felcicia, mindi and Linda!

I so so so hope that you are right on this.. :D But do know how difficult it is to succeed as a pro. Linda has at least done her work and will bring her best to Phoenix. Also hoping that she will cope well with the flight and time difference

I hope: Felicia, Linda, Monica... but still I am not familiar and know nothing about most of the competitors so it is more a wish then a guess.

titonej
02-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Predictions / choices!!!??? Well, I will say that it will be interesting. Depending on how everyone shows up, the judges have to judge how the majority of the girls look. Meaning softer or harder. So, if your someone that they are looking for and they are generally a little softer then most, the harder girls maybe outside looking in. Or it could be the other way around. Regardless, it will be a battle!!! Some very good vets, great rookies and some that have a fire to prove!!!! We must remember that judging is so subjective and Im sure all the girls will look incredible!!

One last thing, this girl isnt laying down. She is ready to battle!!!!

liquid sun rayz
02-12-2010, 06:40 PM
OMG!!!!! Ann looks AMAZING! Sheesh!! She's bringing it that's for sure.

I am sure there will be a stage full of beautiful women at this show:bowdown:

LIFTstudios
02-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Watch out for the rookies making their debuts in this contest.

Felicia on paper has to be considered the favorite however you will have Mindi Smith (2009 overall nationals), Listy Allen (2009 overall USAs), Monica Mark (2009 overall Team Universe), Jaime Meade, Taylor Waldrop, Kathleen Tesori and Jodie Minear all in their IFBB Figure debuts.

That's one helluva lineup just with the rookie debuts.

:awesome:

AnneP
02-12-2010, 07:10 PM
I am really predicting Linda Fodor winning her very first pro show when looking at lists now. I guess everyone will be OK- conditioned and have enough muscle development (as they really require NOTHING) but then if we take a look at the other factors - which unfortunatelly not so often have had influence on the results at pro shows but which are freaking important for me - so what it comes to frames, structure, lines, symmetry, balance, harmony, prpoprtions, Linda is superior and in my eyes, beats for example Felicia quite easily in that area. I know Felicia gets a lot of hype, sweet n beautiful girl yes but does not really impress me physique wise at all... I would also love to pick up one name - Angela Terlesky. Even though her leg structure a bit bothers me, she still has nice x-frame with wide shoulders. With some good imporevements from nationals package I might think also Kathleen Tesouri making a good debut. Also Monica Mark is interesting in my eys.

I really cross my fingers that this year the judging really focus on these important factors also - structure, symmetry, balance, proportions and frames. Its been so sad thing to see narrow shouldered H-framed girls with freaky unbalance (ok upper body, skinny anorectic legs) doing well.

But I am looking forward some interesting names to appear on the list! And of course its difficult to say how these girls will look next to each other ...

JasonLannigan
02-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Watch out for the rookies making their debuts in this contest.

Felicia on paper has to be considered the favorite however you will have Mindi Smith (2009 overall nationals), Listy Allen (2009 overall USAs), Monica Mark (2009 overall Team Universe), Jaime Meade, Taylor Waldrop, Kathleen Tesori and Jodie Minear all in their IFBB Figure debuts.

That's one helluva lineup just with the rookie debuts.

:awesome:

A lot of pro debuts! :awesome:

Damian Segovia
02-12-2010, 07:33 PM
I am really predicting Linda Fodor winning her very first pro show when looking at lists now. I guess everyone will be OK- conditioned and have enough muscle development (as they really require NOTHING) but then if we take a look at the other factors - which unfortunatelly not so often have had influence on the results at pro shows but which are freaking important for me - so what it comes to frames, structure, lines, symmetry, balance, harmony, prpoprtions, Linda is superior and in my eyes, beats for example Felicia quite easily in that area. I know Felicia gets a lot of hype, sweet n beautiful girl yes but does not really impress me physique wise at all... I would also love to pick up one name - Angela Terlesky. Even though her leg structure a bit bothers me, she still has nice x-frame with wide shoulders. With some good imporevements from nationals package I might think also Kathleen Tesouri making a good debut. Also Monica Mark is interesting in my eys.

I really cross my fingers that this year the judging really focus on these important factors also - structure, symmetry, balance, proportions and frames. Its been so sad thing to see narrow shouldered H-framed girls with freaky unbalance (ok upper body, skinny anorectic legs) doing well.

But I am looking forward some interesting names to appear on the list! And of course its difficult to say how these girls will look next to each other ...
Please eloborate on Felicia not having an X frame or not having structure,balance,lines etc compared to some of these other girls you named

titonej
02-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Please eloborate on Felicia not having an X frame or not having structure,balance,lines etc compared to some of these other girls you named

I was waiting for that Damian !!!! Felicia has great lines! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

AnneP
02-12-2010, 07:40 PM
And where in my post I said exactly that?

All I said is that in those factors Linda IN MY EYES beats Felicia quite easily, cant say that for sure though cause never seen those girls next to each other..but based what i ve seen earlier from these girls... and then I picked a few names I think are interesting or I think might also place well. Sure Felicia places well, she always does, I am not just fan of her physique (mostly because of her legs//and hams area). Maybe she prooves me worng at phoenix by showing a killer package.

Oh god... reminder- it was just my opinion .. which I thought again this thread was for, to predict top placers and tell YOUR opinion .. (but seems again be more like "everyone is perfect"-thread)

DanielleA
02-12-2010, 07:52 PM

All I said is that in those factors Linda IN MY EYES beats Felicia quite easily, cant say that for sure though cause never seen those girls next to each other..but based what i ve seen earlier from these girls... and then I picked a few names I think are interesting or I think might also place well. Sure Felicia places well, she always does, I am not just fan of her physique (mostly because of her legs//and hams area).

Oh god... reminder- it was just my opinion .. which I thought again this thread was for, to predict top placers and tell YOUR opinion .. (but seems again be more like "everyone is perfect"-thread)

I can TOTALLY understand where Damian is coming from, as he is Felicia's fiance and wants to defend his woman! BUT, let's please not gang up on Anne, as she is entitled to her opinion. I'm sure a lot of people hate my physique and think my look sucks. OH WELL. We can't take these things personally!

Damian Segovia
02-12-2010, 07:56 PM

All I said is that in those factors Linda IN MY EYES beats Felicia quite easily, cant say that for sure though cause never seen those girls next to each other..but based what i ve seen earlier from these girls... and then I picked a few names I think are interesting or I think might also place well. Sure Felicia places well, she always does, I am not just fan of her physique (mostly because of her legs//and hams area).

Trust me you can express your opinion all you like. I was just curious what you were smoking when you were typing that. Some of the statements you made were not so bad since you made a nice prediction about Kat Tesori(since she is one of my athletes) but the Felicia thing was absurd. I'm speaking as not only Felicia's fiance but as as someone who has seen her bust her ass this last year and a half to get her legs to match up to her beautiful upper body structure. Last year was phase one building the quads. This year was phase two ham and glute tie ins. I'm pretty sure most will be satisfied with her over all leg development at this show and at the Arnold. So talk to me after the Phoenix Pro and we shall see how educated your Opinion was :nuts: Ok I'm done

titonej
02-12-2010, 07:57 PM
I can TOTALLY understand where Damian is coming from, as he is Felicia's fiance and wants to defend his woman! BUT, let's please not gang up on Anne, as she is entitled to her opinion. I'm sure a lot of people hate my physique and think my look sucks. OH WELL. We can't take these things personally!

I dont hate it!!:awesome: I think you have a great look! :bowdown:

Dont sell yourself short young lady!!!

AnneP
02-12-2010, 08:02 PM
So talk to me after the Phoenix Pro and we shall see how educated your Opinion was :nuts: Ok I'm done

Like I wrote "Maybe she prooves me wrong at phoenix by showing a killer package."

:hug:

I know, its not easy to watch someone writing such of your guy/girl/athlete/fuckbuddy/whatever. I used to date one german teen bodybuilder and really wanted to kill those negative (in my opinion shit talkers) fuckheads with lawnmower but again, there never be a day everyone loves everyone's physique no matter how hard they work and no matter how good and perfect they would look (or be?) in others' eyes. Thats why I never fuck active competitors any more, I need to be able to give objective physique analysis and opinions ;) :rolf:

LIFTstudios
02-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Thats why I never fuck active competitors any more, I need to be able to give objective physique analysis and opinions ;) :rolf:

:spit:

:bananasex:

titonej
02-12-2010, 08:50 PM
:spit:

:bananasex:

lmoa

D. Lavette
02-12-2010, 08:53 PM

Ditto!

dvsness
02-12-2010, 10:43 PM
LOL @ Anne and bringing up 'fuckbuddies', you never disappoint!

I'd really like to see Angela do well. I think she's been overlooked in a few shows, even when her type look was rewarded she wasn't.

Linda is very impressive, particularly considering how recently she gave birth!

Shelly
02-13-2010, 01:36 AM
id pick felicia mindi and linda as my top three

Betsy
02-13-2010, 01:38 AM
id pick felicia mindi and linda as my top three

copy cat :p:p

Shelly
02-13-2010, 01:40 AM
copy cat :p:p

:ass:

jewelisa
02-13-2010, 02:01 AM
Like I wrote "Maybe she prooves me wrong at phoenix by showing a killer package."

:hug:

I know, its not easy to watch someone writing such of your guy/girl/athlete/fuckbuddy/whatever. I used to date one german teen bodybuilder and really wanted to kill those negative (in my opinion shit talkers) fuckheads with lawnmower but again, there never be a day everyone loves everyone's physique no matter how hard they work and no matter how good and perfect they would look (or be?) in others' eyes. Thats why I never fuck active competitors any more, I need to be able to give objective physique analysis and opinions ;) :rolf:

:spit: ikes :drool3:

DanielleA
02-13-2010, 07:18 PM

Ditto!

Aww thanks guys! :kiss:

That being said, I predict Felicia for the win and excited to see what she's bringing to the stage this year. She made big improvements in her lower body at the Olympia and am sure she has only gotten better since then.

I also like Linda, Monica and Mindi for top spots at this show.

sue upson
02-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Felicia, Monica, and Linda

Bianca
02-14-2010, 08:36 PM
In my "uneducated" opinion...I would go with

1. Felicia Romero
2. Linda Fodor
3. Mindi Smith

That's how I think it'll play out but however it goes - :respect: to all competitors. I hope I don't offend or upset anyone

AnneP
02-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Is it true or did I missunderstood.. is Rosa Romero doing the show? Anyone knows?

I hope I don't offend or upset anyone

With what??

Bianca
02-14-2010, 08:56 PM
Yes Anne Rosa will be doing the Phoenix Pro. This is from her website:

14/02 It's official. I'll be competing at the 2010 Phoenix Pro along with Australian Pro bodybuilder Con Dimitreaux. I'll be keeping you updated as much as possible leading up to the show so be sure to check back soon. Feb 19th Phoenix ARIZONA.

I just hope I don't offend partners/friends of competitors with my opinion. I would like to see Linda win as I personally appreciate her physique most but I do worry that my personal opinion will be misconstrued

JasonLannigan
02-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Yes Anne Rosa will be doing the Phoenix Pro. This is from her website:

14/02 It's official. I'll be competing at the 2010 Phoenix Pro along with Australian Pro bodybuilder Con Dimitreaux. I'll be keeping you updated as much as possible leading up to the show so be sure to check back soon. Feb 19th Phoenix ARIZONA.

I just hope I don't offend partners/friends of competitors with my opinion. I would like to see Linda win as I personally appreciate her physique most but I do worry that my personal opinion will be misconstrued

Awesome! She should be on the final list, which should be posted Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. :)

AnneP
02-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Yes Anne Rosa will be doing the Phoenix Pro. This is from her website

Awesome! Wuhuuu go go ROse! :respect: Then I have to add Rose in my TOP 5 placers ...

I just hope I don't offend partners/friends of competitors with my opinion.

Oh, how could ANYONE really get offended by an OPINION. Dont worry girl...

Bianca
02-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Yes very exciting for Rosa - obviously I will be cheering for our girl from AUSTRALIA!!!

Whitney Jones
02-14-2010, 09:50 PM
Top 3 Figure!

1. Felicia Romero
2. Kathleen Tesori
3. Mindi Smith

:cheerleader:

Lilly
02-16-2010, 08:29 AM
I'd like to see Linda top3...

So I go with Felicia, Linda and Mindi...

good luck to all competitors!! can't wait... :woohoo:

2hot4u
02-16-2010, 09:57 AM
I am going to throw Ann Titone in this mix of top 3 also. She has worked hard and has been moving up in the pro level. I think you all will find her to be the sleeper here!! Watch out ladies :awesome:

TFenske
02-16-2010, 11:08 AM
1) Felicia
2) Mindi
3) Rosa Maria or Ann

So happy there is a webcast! Gonna be a great kickoff for 2010.

jewelisa
02-16-2010, 12:26 PM
I am going to throw Ann Titone in this mix of top 3 also. She has worked hard and has been moving up in the pro level. I think you all will find her to be the sleeper here!! Watch out ladies :awesome:

:kiss::awesome:

BrownFigure!
02-16-2010, 12:37 PM
1. Felicia
2. Mindi
3. Listy

fitnita1
02-16-2010, 06:29 PM

show it, don't say it dude. felicia is totally beautiful and with the work you guys did on her legs this year (throughout 09), she is gonna make her statements on the stage... believe that, man!! i am so excited to see her new package, and you guys have worked so hard to bring fruition to a multitude of things simultaneously while she has been striving to bring something even stronger to the stage. i'm so happy for you guys! and as for anything in her defense, bro, while i can appreciate your candor and valiance in such a communication... well, think like michael jordan: he never spoke out to his critics in press conferences, he showed them their asses on the court. :awesome: tell felicia nita says i'm excited to see her bring it!!! can't wait to see everyone! xo

fitnita1
02-16-2010, 06:29 PM
1. Felicia
2. Mindi
3. Listy

girl how come you're not coming?

PFit
02-18-2010, 02:57 AM
I know i said it before, but keep an eye out for Angela Terlesky. She is looking the best i have ever seen her! I really have a feeling she will be in that top 3 at the end of the night.

KP DIVA
02-18-2010, 03:02 AM
1- Monica
2-Mindi Smith
3-Linda

Gin
02-19-2010, 02:08 PM
I predict Jaime Meade in the top 3....