PDA

View Full Version : Mary Jo Cooke

Gin
12-17-2009, 10:32 PM
Is Mary Jo Cooke still competing? Did I miss her in '09? Also, does anyone know if amateur Erin Heath is still competing? Random thoughts...

LIFTstudios
12-17-2009, 11:11 PM
Is Mary Jo Cooke still competing? Did I miss her in '09? Also, does anyone know if amateur Erin Heath is still competing? Random thoughts...

Mary has been battling some health issues and did not compete in 2009. Erin Heath has moved out of California and has decided to make her return in the WBFF. When asked when that would be she said she had no idea as she too was battling some health issues.

Gin
12-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Mary has been battling some health issues and did not compete in 2009. Erin Heath has moved out of California and has decided to make her return in the WBFF. When asked when that would be she said she had no idea as she too was battling some health issues.

Thanks Isaac! I figured you knew. ;) I always liked MJ's look and followed Erin after she won the Emerald Cup. I hope she does well in the WBFF. Hope they both get to feelin' betta.

JasonLannigan
12-18-2009, 12:46 AM
MaryJo joined our site months ago. I hope things are much better for her now.

I remember in 2007 she came so close to winning a pro show. She was runner up 4 times in one year!

NaturalNick
12-18-2009, 03:44 AM
MJ is a good friend. No, she didn't compete but you didn't have to go far to find her. She was almost always in the front row rooting on her friends.