PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Girls Inc.:What happened??

Femphysiquefan
01-15-2010, 05:24 PM
If this truly is none of my business then fine, so be it, no problem: I don't want to open any fresh wounds if there are any, or cause someone to spill any info that should be kept private. I was just wanting to see if I could get some info on something I noticed over on the RX forum. From what I've read over there, apparently there has been some kind of personal shake-up in regards to the Muscle Girls Inc. radio show, one of my favorite online shows dealing with female muscle. Colette Nelson is MADE for radio, IMHO, and she does a great job hosting the show with Krissy Chin. That, from what I can tell, is apparently no longer the case. Does anyone know why this is?? For the life of me I can't figure out what the problem is. It seemed to be going along just fine.

Suzanne
01-15-2010, 05:26 PM
Colette and Dave split up

fitswim by celeste
01-15-2010, 05:52 PM
I believe because of the split between Colette and Dave, Dave felt it was in the best interest of the show, besides to continue, but continue with new hosts. The show is being recast with 2 new hosts (yes i know who they are but will not say as i do not know if Dave wants that public at this time) - Dave is hoping for the new show to air jan 26 or feb 2 - keep posted to RX for further details....

c

Siouxcountry
01-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Colette and Dave split up

That and that ALRI, the biggest sponsor of the show, chose not to continue to sponsor the show that Colette & Krissy were hosting.

Siouxcountry
01-15-2010, 07:02 PM
I believe because of the split between Colette and Dave, Dave felt it was in the best interest of the show, besides to continue, but continue with new hosts. The show is being recast with 2 new hosts (yes i know who they are but will not say as i do not know if Dave wants that public at this time) - Dave is hoping for the new show to air jan 26 or feb 2 - keep posted to RX for further details....

c

We will have our own radio show here hosted by Eryn Strickland & Allison Moyer...........

http://siouxsportsafterdark.wordpress.com/

And unlike other forums, sponsors have no control over content.

ambydawn
01-15-2010, 10:43 PM

I love this... very rare on any kind of media these days.

pumpinironeryn
01-17-2010, 04:40 PM
We will have our own radio show here hosted by Eryn Strickland & Allison Moyer...........

http://siouxsportsafterdark.wordpress.com/

WE SURE DO......THANKS SIOUX! LET THE GAMES BEGIN TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

XO ERYN
HOST: SPORTS AFTER DARK
SIOUXCOUNTRY RADIO

titonej
01-17-2010, 05:03 PM
I expect big things from Alli and Eryn. Their show will be great for the site, women and the industry! You guys rock!!!!!!!!:respect:

dallas3
01-18-2010, 04:38 AM
That and that ALRI, the biggest sponsor of the show, chose not to continue to sponsor the show that Colette & Krissy were hosting.

Read over at RX that Jenny Lynn and Adela Garcia are the new host of the show.

KRISSY
01-18-2010, 05:58 AM
Colette and I appreciate all of the support for the radio show Muscle Girls Inc., which we previously co-hosted. Thank you to all of our listeners, for all your emails, texts, calls and feedback. We love our listeners and we love the industry.

We are both moving up and on. I spoke to Colette in depth last week and we decided that we will look at options to continue a radio show but of course not on Rxmuscle.

It is so great to see so much support for the athletes of our industry! THANK YOU ALL!

Krissyxo

2hot4u
01-18-2010, 10:20 AM
Krissy, this is awesome news and look forward to the development of this exciting project because you two have great chemistry for doing the radio shows!!!Colette and I appreciate all of the support for the radio show Muscle Girls Inc., which we previously co-hosted. Thank you to all of our listeners, for all your emails, texts, calls and feedback. We love our listeners and we love the industry.

We are both moving up and on. I spoke to Colette in depth last week and we decided that we will look at options to continue a radio show but of course not on Rxmuscle.

It is so great to see so much support for the athletes of our industry! THANK YOU ALL!

Krissyxo

Alli
01-18-2010, 05:21 PM
WE SURE DO......THANKS SIOUX! LET THE GAMES BEGIN TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

XO ERYN
HOST: SPORTS AFTER DARK
SIOUXCOUNTRY RADIO

I cannot WAIT Miss Eryn! :)

tammyp
01-19-2010, 08:08 PM
great way to look at it krissy. its such a small industry..we need all the support and coverage we can for us girls..the more the merrier. you two will be greatly missed.:(