PDA

View Full Version : 2010 IFBB NEW YORK PRO FITNESS & NPC METROPOLITAN

Pages : [1] 2

Siouxcountry
01-25-2010, 11:44 PM
IFBB New York Pro Fitness Classic

NPC Steve Stone Metropolitan Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Championships

April 3, 2010

WEBSITE.......... CLICK HERE (http://www.bevfrancis.com/contests/schedule)

VENUE.......... CLICK HERE (http://www.bevfrancis.com/contests/schedule)

TRIBECA Performing Arts Center
199 Chambers Street
New York, NY 10007 (http://www.tribecapac.org/)

SCHEDULE.......... CLICK HERE (http://www.bevfrancis.com/contests/schedule)

Siouxcountry
01-25-2010, 11:45 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/201/021210NPC_NYmetroFlyerLR.jpg

Siouxcountry
01-25-2010, 11:45 PM
List Of Pro Competitors - March 31st...............

FITNESS

Costa, Julie
DeNapoli, Lauren
Durkin, Tina
Ethier, Allison
Johnson, Tanji
Puckett, Kayde
Marinelli, Amanda
McDowell, Stacy
Rojas, Kristina
Tremblay, Sylvia
Villa-Nelson, Amy
Wagner, Bethany
Warren, Trish

www.ifbbpro.com (http://www.ifbbpro.com/)

NYCStrongFox
01-26-2010, 01:59 AM
I'll be there (working) :D Who's planning to do this show? :popcorn:

JillianSR
02-06-2010, 07:20 PM
ill be doing the Steve Stone Metro! YAY

Siouxcountry
02-06-2010, 08:39 PM
ill be doing the Steve Stone Metro! YAY

And you are going to kick butt! :waving:

Jillian will first compete at the Arnold Amateur............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159

NYCStrongFox
02-06-2010, 09:13 PM
:bowdown: She sure will. Who else is competing? :popcorn: We'll be covering this show!!! :awesome:

JillianSR
02-07-2010, 05:57 PM
YAYAYAY~ THANKS! cant wait!

Petr Prielozny
02-17-2010, 01:20 AM
hi guys,

My fiance is going to compete in tall bikini class and I am not sure about the swim suit. NPC rules say the bottom of suit have to be V shape, but from last year NPC Metropolitan, I could see some girls didnt use V shape but normal bikini shape.

I attach the photo of the suit we have.
Please, let me know,

Thanks in advance,

Petr Prielozny
www.petrprielozny.com

http://www.suitsyouswimwear.com/images/bikini/137silverlime7.jpg

NYCStrongFox
02-17-2010, 01:25 AM
Congrats to your girlfriend for prepping for the Met! It's a great show. We're going to have coverage of the Arnold Amateurs March 4th. I'd say check it out here and check out the pics we post on the Bikini competitors to get a better idea. The pic you posted is a style I've seen on some girls and Suitsyouswimwear.com are really good. Lucy and Clyde are nice people.

dvsness
02-17-2010, 02:32 AM
I may be attending pre-judging. If so, it'll be Austin's 1st comp. :D

Iron Sirens
02-17-2010, 04:57 AM
Here is the poster for the event.

Petr Prielozny
02-17-2010, 02:40 PM
Thanks for replies but im not fully sure if u said this bikini are okay for show or not.

Should I contact Bev Francis and ask her?

Petr

Siouxcountry
02-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Here is the poster for the event.

Thanks, JM! :)

Thanks for replies but im not fully sure if u said this bikini are okay for show or not.

Petr

Looks ok to me.

Check this out.............

http://michigannpcnews.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/Rule_Changes.35164023.pdf

You can also email your State Chairperson........

http://www.npcnewsonline.com/new/npcchairpeople.htm

babytatten
02-17-2010, 07:09 PM

I'm planning on competing! :D

NYCStrongFox
02-19-2010, 02:35 AM
NEW YORK PRO FITNESS

Entry Deadline: Mar 29, 2010

Prize $6,000
Top 3 qualify for the Olympia!

NYCStrongFox
02-19-2010, 02:39 AM

Petr

Sorry, yes it seems to be a good suit style for her to wear in bikini. If in doubt, it doesn't hurt to contact Steve and Bev. The info (link) Sioux posted should be helpful.

AJ Williams IFBB
02-24-2010, 02:21 AM
I am OBVIOUSLY not competing since I will be 5 months pregnant at that point but I ALWAYS attend NYC shows since I used to live there. I am considering Providing Makeup services for this show if there is enough interest for me to travel up there.:p

LaurenDenapoli
02-26-2010, 12:59 AM
Who's going to be there tanning ???

gstang
03-03-2010, 07:16 PM
good question...anyone doing tanning and/or make-u?

NYCStrongFox
03-04-2010, 01:13 PM
While at the Arnold, I will ask Liquid Rayz and Jan Tana and let you all know.

We'll be covering the Pro portion of this show. :awesome:

NYCStrongFox
03-08-2010, 10:53 PM
This will be our next show coverage. We spoke to some of the pros planning to do this show, but since things might change, we'll wait to see the roster.

So, stay tuned for our live coverage of NY Fitness Pro and we'll be giving you all the updates on our members competing at this show in the amateur competition!

tkokayde
03-09-2010, 05:46 PM
I am planning on competing at this show, fyi. Can't wait!!!

divaleh
03-09-2010, 06:12 PM
I'm going to try to swing by for a bit, if I can sneak out of work. I'd love to actually MEET our illustrious SC reporters :)

BigA
03-10-2010, 04:46 PM
I think I am going and will probably need a roomie. Any takers?
A.:popcorn:

Kristal
03-11-2010, 05:26 PM

I'm doing this show! NPC Bikini :)

Redhawk30
03-11-2010, 05:50 PM
This will be our next show coverage. We spoke to some of the pros planning to do this show, but since things might change, we'll wait to see the roster.

So, stay tuned for our live coverage of NY Fitness Pro and we'll be giving you all the updates on our members competing at this show in the amateur competition!

Glad to see there will be live coverage. I won't be attending this one. Gotta watch the dogs... unless someone wants to sponsor me. :rofl:

NYCStrongFox
03-11-2010, 11:38 PM
I am planning on competing at this show, fyi. Can't wait!!!

:woohoo: Can't wait!!

I'm going to try to swing by for a bit, if I can sneak out of work. I'd love to actually MEET our illustrious SC reporters :)

Def look for us :D

Glad to see there will be live coverage. I won't be attending this one. Gotta watch the dogs... unless someone wants to sponsor me. :rofl:

Aw, you'll be missed. Will keep you posted for sure!!

DanielleA
03-12-2010, 01:11 PM
I'm doing this show! NPC Bikini :)

I see an overall in your future! :trophy:

Kristal
03-13-2010, 03:54 PM
I see an overall in your future! :trophy:

Haha - I WISH! My goal is to hopefully feel more comfortable on stage and pretend like I know what the hell I'm doing up there! :)

NYCStrongFox
03-14-2010, 12:59 AM
3 more weeks ladies!!! Come on, who else here is competing/attending??? :popcorn:

Amanda Marinelli
03-15-2010, 12:55 AM
I plan on being there!!!!! Wooo Hoooo. Here we go again!!!! I love competing and can't wait. Probably doing the Europa 2 weeks later as well!!!

jeff binns
03-15-2010, 07:30 PM
I'll be there too!:)
Photographing the show for Muscular Development and doing shoots(only 1 or 2) for Herbiceps.com on Sunday.
Contact me if you're interested in a shoot!
As always, GOOD LUCK to all competing.....and check out your photos on the MD website!!!!!
Take care,
Jeff

TiffanyGT
03-17-2010, 07:31 PM
I'm planning on competing in Bikini. First time so I'm extremely nervous. So long as I get through the entire process, it's all an accomplishment in my book. =)

Siouxcountry
03-17-2010, 08:20 PM
I'm planning on competing in Bikini. First time so I'm extremely nervous. So long as I get through the entire process, it's all an accomplishment in my book. =)

You'll have fun! Welcome to our site, Tiffany! :waving:

Siouxcountry
03-17-2010, 08:21 PM
Pro list has been updated.......... CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=280396#post280396)

Tanji Johnson
03-17-2010, 08:36 PM
I'll be competing as well.

Theresa at the IFBB office confirmed that they received my contract yesterday! Just wanted to let you know J.M. XOXO :awesome:

Cant wait to see everybody in the Big Apple!

Tanji

fitchicmelissa
03-17-2010, 10:52 PM
I am competing in this show! It will be my first of the 2010 season!! See you all in NYC!

NYCStrongFox
03-18-2010, 01:43 AM
:awesome: Glad to see all of you posting that you'll be competing at this event! Yay Tanji! Looking forward to seeing you on stage again.

Good luck to all of you prepping! 2.5 weeks to go!!!

Sylviafit
03-19-2010, 01:47 AM

Can't wait to see you there. :thumbsup:

Siouxcountry
03-20-2010, 11:30 PM
Pro list has been updated.......... CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=280396#post280396)

ADDED:

FITNESS

Durkin, Tina
Ethier, Allison
Johnson, Tanji
Warren, Trish

charmaynej
03-26-2010, 12:03 AM
I'll be there! First show of the season! Finally in the home stretch...

amyizpink
03-27-2010, 01:04 AM
good question...anyone doing tanning and/or make-u?
Jantana will be there doing hair/make-up/tanning. Check her website. :)

Siouxcountry
03-27-2010, 08:21 PM

ADDED:

FITNESS

Marinelli, Amanda
McDowell, Stacy
Wagner, Bethany

Fitdiva
03-27-2010, 09:35 PM
3 more weeks ladies!!! Come on, who else here is competing/attending??? :popcorn:

I'm attending! I can't wait, I need motivation and always get it when I go to shows. See you all there!

Siouxcountry
03-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Jack Titone chats with Amy Villa Nelson on the Fit Bod Talk Show. Amy is one week out from her return to IFBB pro fitness...

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=11529 :popcorn:

jewelofnile69
03-28-2010, 11:03 PM
Hey Kayde! Can't wait for you to compete again!! You go girl!

Good luck to everyone competing! I'm sure the pro fitness girls are going to rock it!!

tasha5951
03-28-2010, 11:35 PM
Are Pro and amateur fitness routines performed during prejudging? (I can only attend prejudging).

Siouxcountry
03-28-2010, 11:44 PM
Are Pro and amateur fitness routines performed during prejudging? (I can only attend prejudging).

Pro routines are in the evening.

tasha5951
03-28-2010, 11:55 PM
Pro routines are in the evening.

Shoot!:mad:

NYCStrongFox
03-30-2010, 12:09 AM
I'll be there bringing you guys coverage of the pro fitness competitors. Pics and hopefully vids will also follow with the live coverage. I'll do my best and I'm recruiting Shelly to help :D

Siouxcountry
03-30-2010, 12:30 AM
I'll be there bringing you guys coverage of the pro fitness competitors. Pics and hopefully vids will also follow with the live coverage. I'll do my best and I'm recruiting Shelly to help :D

This will be awesome! :awesome: Why can't all shows be in New York! :D

ejmcompany@mac.com
03-30-2010, 03:19 AM
I will be at the show as well... I will not have a booth but will have camera as well as some jeans with me at the hotel... If anyone is interested, let me know... Neither are free but I promise you will not be disappointed with either... :)
Many of the top women in the sport wear my jeans including Iris Kyle and Adela Garcia; as well as many other top pros and amateurs alike... I should be around all day so please let me know if you want to see them... Just call or text me... Ned

Check out my websites:

www.ejmcophotography.com

www.ejmcoapparel.com

Sylviafit
03-30-2010, 05:19 PM
Hello my Friends,

Here I am, ready to compete once again! This time, it is for the New York Pro show taking place in a few days.

As soon as I was off the stage at the Arnold, I wished to compete again with the Pros. And, since I am very stubborn when I want something, I did not cheat, I did not skip gym and I went back to my training/dieting program immediately with this new competition in mind. It is very tiring, to say the least. But, the reward of doing what you love most is stronger than everything.

Since the Arnold, I analyzed my choreography in the smallest details and decided to modify it with things, which I think, will give a better visual result and also demonstrate my strength and capabilities more efficiently. It was challenging to design it from another angle but so motivating in the end. I am very proud of what I did and can’t wait to present it at the competition. These small changes feel like a breath of fresh air and give me wings to perform at a higher level. In a few words, I really didn’t rest since the Arnold! I also fine tuned my physique by lowering my body fat % even more and worked on my legs definition. My body is reacting very well and very quickly to the diet this time around. I have been stage-ready for a few days now, so I all have to do is maintain until I leave for New York.

I am very motivated and so looking forward to participating in this Show. I know it will give me another valuable experience. Being a new Pro, it is important for me to be seen as much as possible. And what could seem like starting from scratch is actually a total new energy for me. The competitors will probably the same ones who were at the Arnold and I am looking forward to seeing my friends again and meeting new faces. It will be an “interesting” Easter week-end, very different but very valuable. But, not for long! I want to be at the IFBB Europa Show on April 17th, in Orlando!

Can't wait to see you all in NY.

NYCStrongFox
03-31-2010, 12:26 AM
Hello my Friends,

Here I am, ready to compete once again! This time, it is for the New York Pro show taking place in a few days.

As soon as I was off the stage at the Arnold, I wished to compete again with the Pros. And, since I am very stubborn when I want something, I did not cheat, I did not skip gym and I went back to my training/dieting program immediately with this new competition in mind. It is very tiring, to say the least. But, the reward of doing what you love most is stronger than everything.

Since the Arnold, I analyzed my choreography in the smallest details and decided to modify it with things, which I think, will give a better visual result and also demonstrate my strength and capabilities more efficiently. It was challenging to design it from another angle but so motivating in the end. I am very proud of what I did and can’t wait to present it at the competition. These small changes feel like a breath of fresh air and give me wings to perform at a higher level. In a few words, I really didn’t rest since the Arnold! I also fine tuned my physique by lowering my body fat % even more and worked on my legs definition. My body is reacting very well and very quickly to the diet this time around. I have been stage-ready for a few days now, so I all have to do is maintain until I leave for New York.

I am very motivated and so looking forward to participating in this Show. I know it will give me another valuable experience. Being a new Pro, it is important for me to be seen as much as possible. And what could seem like starting from scratch is actually a total new energy for me. The competitors will probably the same ones who were at the Arnold and I am looking forward to seeing my friends again and meeting new faces. It will be an “interesting” Easter week-end, very different but very valuable. But, not for long! I want to be at the IFBB Europa Show on April 17th, in Orlando!

Can't wait to see you all in NY.

Hey mama! Text me. I'm off on Friday, so maybe I can come down and visit you for a short while.

Siouxcountry
03-31-2010, 01:40 PM
I think it's cool all thirteen fitness pros are members of this site! :cool: Best of luck to all you pros and amateurs this Saturday! :waving:

Siouxcountry
04-01-2010, 05:43 PM
Isaac Hinds' New York Fitness Pro preview............

CLICK HERE (http://www.hardbody.com/news/2010/04/01/ny-pro-fitness-preview-predictions/)

Michelle Brent
04-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Bill and I will be there. I will have some cookies with me, not too many as I have been having problems wih my back and it has limited my time in the kitchen!!:mad: (not from the gym though:p).
Ill have some white chip, choc chip and whatever I have left in my bin I'll bring!
Good luck to all the ladies!
psst I will be wearing Ned's jeans!!

dvsness
04-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Michelle, find me; I'm perpetually hungry.

Michelle Brent
04-01-2010, 10:53 PM
K, Hows the baby????

Nickyfregs
04-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Bill and I will be there. I will have some cookies with me, not too many as I have been having problems wih my back and it has limited my time in the kitchen!!:mad: (not from the gym though:p).
Ill have some white chip, choc chip and whatever I have left in my bin I'll bring!
Good luck to all the ladies!
psst I will be wearing Ned's jeans!!

Michelle - I will personally buy whatever you are bringing with you!! At the Arnold I was 4 weeks out of this show and put down about 6 of them as my cheat meal. Now that dieting is over look out!!

dvsness
04-02-2010, 12:33 AM
K, Hows the baby????

Great! :) He will be there too!

Shelly
04-02-2010, 12:38 AM
getting excited for everyone!:yippie:

Siouxcountry
04-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Saturday April 3rd............

Prejudging starts at 10:30 AM EST - 7:30 AM PST

Finals starts at 7:00 PM EST - 4:00 PM PST

:cool:

DanielleA
04-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Great! :) He will be there too!

YEYYYY can't wait to meet him! And to see you again!!

dvsness
04-02-2010, 02:42 PM
YEYYYY can't wait to meet him! And to see you again!!

It's about time!!

DanielleA
04-02-2010, 04:48 PM
It's about time!!

Tell me about it! Bad me!! :spank2:

NYCStrongFox
04-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Less than 24 hours from now. Thank goodness the weather will be great this weekend especially if anyone will be doing outside photoshoots! See y'all tomorrow :D

Siouxcountry
04-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Sylvia Tremblay & Kayde Puckett are at the Hotel. Nice view.............. :cool:

NYCStrongFox
04-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Awesome. Glad they made it safely. Looking forward to seeing you both!

Michelle Brent
04-02-2010, 06:18 PM
cool Nick, Good luck!!! What class are you in?

dvsness
04-02-2010, 06:22 PM
cool Nick, Good luck!!! What class are you in?

HW this year

NYCStrongFox
04-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Hey Michelle! Yes, I'll be there tomorrow. Make sure we get to see each other!

Shelly
04-02-2010, 07:05 PM
mel ill text u when i get there!

jewelisa
04-02-2010, 07:16 PM
good luck everyone !

2hot4u
04-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Huge shout out to Amy Villa Nelson and Heather Payne!!! Rock the house this weekend ladies!!!

Amanda Marinelli
04-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Here at the Embassy Suites getting all tanned up!!! We love this hotel for it has such spacious rooms including a microwave to warm up all that chicken! Yummy!! I just love boiled chicken, lol. The weather is just gorgeous here in NYC!!!! I can't wait to get going tomorrow!!! Wooooo Hoooo!! Good Luck to Everyone!!

Shelly
04-03-2010, 12:44 AM
NOTE TO SELF: Dont protan with the aeresol spary in your house. or you will be left scubbing up protan on floors and furniture all night long :o

KP DIVA
04-03-2010, 12:49 AM
NOTE TO SELF: Dont protan with the aeresol spary in your house. or you will be left scubbing up protan on floors and furniture all night long :o
You have a mess on your hands!!

Shelly
04-03-2010, 01:30 AM
You have a mess on your hands!!

what a day. lol

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Woo hoo Leaving in 35 mins. Met up with Kayde, Sylvia, Jillian and Jill & Kat yesterday. They all look great and I'm sure ready to rock and roll this morning. Here's my pic with Sylvia and Kayde! :D

Live coverage starting by 10:30am. Stay tuned...:popcorn:

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Woo hoo Leaving in 35 mins. Met up with Kayde, Sylvia, Jillian and Jill & Kat yesterday. They all look great and I'm sure ready to rock and roll this morning. Here's my pic with Sylvia and Kayde! :D

Live coverage starting by 10:30am. Stay tuned...:popcorn:

:awesome:

Stacy Wright
04-03-2010, 01:17 PM
:popcorn:

KP DIVA
04-03-2010, 01:19 PM
I'm ready the coverage!! :popcorn:

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 01:20 PM
:popcorn:

How about some predictions? :popcorn:

Costa, Julie
DeNapoli, Lauren
Durkin, Tina
Ethier, Allison
Johnson, Tanji
Puckett, Kayde
Marinelli, Amanda
McDowell, Stacy
Rojas, Kristina
Tremblay, Sylvia
Villa-Nelson, Amy
Wagner, Bethany
Warren, Trish

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 01:27 PM
How about some predictions? :popcorn:

Tanji has been placing second and third at every show she has entered since finishing 11th at the Fitness International in 2009. She will be tough to beat. I believe her last pro win was in 2006?

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 01:44 PM

Muscular Development interviewed Tanji Johnson one day out from the 2010 IFBB New York Fitness Pro. This may be one of the most informative videos they have ever done.................

VIDEO LINK (http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/235-2010-npc-ny-metropolitan-/2830-tanji-johnson-1-day-before-the-2010-ifbb-ny-pro-fitness-competition.html)

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/201/Clipboard04.jpg (http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/235-2010-npc-ny-metropolitan-/2830-tanji-johnson-1-day-before-the-2010-ifbb-ny-pro-fitness-competition.html)

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 01:55 PM
I'm here, but my connection is really slow :(

jewelisa
04-03-2010, 01:57 PM
good luck everyone and have a blast will be watching from NC ( after easter egg hunt :p)

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 01:57 PM
I'm here, but my connection is really slow :(

At least you have internet! :)

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 02:02 PM
I hate that the connection is super slow. I changed my seat 2x to see if it would get better. Nada.

Anyway, the place is about 1/4 full. I saw Cheryl Brown working the GNC booth. Kat Ramirez is working Species. Waiting to see the twins, Vanessa and Danielle. Bill Scanlon just got here.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Here's new mommy Vanessa and Austin making his debut at his first competition. He's already yawning (& bikini hasn't even started) :rofl:

j/k ;)

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Here's new mommy Vanessa and Austin making his debut at his first competition. He's already yawning (& bikini hasn't even started) :rofl:
j/k ;)

OMG That is a cute pic! WOW he's gotten big! :bodybuilder:

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 02:22 PM
He is a cutie. Shelly is not here yet and if Danille is here, I haveb't seen her.
Few more minutes to start.

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 02:29 PM
He is a cutie. Shelly is not here yet and if Danille is here, I haveb't seen her.
Few more minutes to start.

What's up first? :popcorn:

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Trish, Jennifer, Vanessa and Austin :D

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 02:38 PM
They are just getting the lists in order. Should start in a few. :popcorn:

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Danielle is here. Betsy & Josh just made it too.

Redhawk30
04-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Are we staying here for updates or are we starting a new thread for live coverage?

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Are we staying here for updates or are we starting a new thread for live coverage?

Staying here. :popcorn:

Suzanne
04-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Are pros up first?

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Tasha and Betsy & Josh!!

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Staying here. Assuming Pros start in suits, no routine until the evening. Announcements have not been made. They stopped the music so guess we will start in a few...

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Tasha and Betsy & Josh!!

Awesome, glad Tasha found you all! :)

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 02:53 PM
They are starting with amateur fitness.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Fitness competitor #1 is on. Needed more time to lean out and could bring up the stage presence.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Fitness competitor #2. Jungle theme. Nice strength moves, physique looks nice with good shoulders nad enough leanness for what the judges may like. Routine could be a little more clean.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Fitness competitor #3 on now. Dance moves, physique needs to be bought up a little more. I like the music lol

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Looks like 4 women competing in NPC fitness........

Brittany Fout
Sue Dent
Kimberly Toth
Gwen Meltzer

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Fitness competitor #4. Nervous. Routine isn't clean. Her nerves might be taking over. Hair is in her way and she's not looking as if she's enjoying her routine.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:02 PM
They are now starting men's bbing.

divaleh
04-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Melody, you rock! I wish I were there, rather than sitting here in Times Square, at my desk doing tax returns!

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Nearly 40 women are competing in NPC open figure this year. Not even 20 competed in open figure last year.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Four female light weight bodybuilders on now.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:10 PM
1 female middleweight & 2 heavy. 2 in Masters from lightweight class.

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Four female light weight bodybuilders on now.

1 female middleweight & 2 heavy. 2 in Masters from lightweight class.

Nice, only 3 female bodybuilders competed last year. All female divisions are larger this year at the NPC Metropolitan.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:13 PM
List of figure competitors:

Class A
Heather Sanford
Angelica Nebbia
Maria Carlone
Amanda Cumberbaten
Bojana Vasiljevic-Obradovic
Claudine Prowse
Jennifer Peceia
Joyce Lopez
Tatiana Garcia
Sheilan DeJesus
Francine Terry

Class B
Simone Maybin
Kathy Morns
Sue Dent
Charmayne Jackson
Erika Mott
Joyce Lopez
Elisabeth Disteffano
Chairma Fenelon
Jillian Reville
Heather Payne
Jen Esposito
Kelly Keiser

Class C
Kelly Obrien
Shayna Cooke
Sonya Garner
Alexandra Johnson
Kelly Hawkins
Lauren Ashby
Jordon Renee-Seales
Jill Crean
Katie Christensen
Suzanne Gappei
Christine Holland-Morrow
Mary Hanson
Kristin Bertolero
Lisa Hifka
Elizabeth Earhart

Masters
Kelly Obrien
Kathy Morns
Sonya Garner
Maria Carlone
Kelly Hawkins
Maureen OConnell
Nancy John
Elizabeth Earhart
Jill Crean
Christine Holland-Morrow
Mary Hanson
Lisa Hifka
Francine Terry

List from MD.com

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Figure A class is on now.

Sioux, can bold our members from the list above?

Redhawk30
04-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Moving really quickly

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Sioux, can bold our members from the list above?

Names I recognize in bold.

List of figure competitors:

Class A
Heather Sanford
Angelica Nebbia
Maria Carlone
Amanda Cumberbaten
Claudine Prowse
Jennifer Peceia
Joyce Lopez
Tatiana Garcia
Sheilan DeJesus
Francine Terry

Class B
Simone Maybin
Kathy Morns
Sue Dent
Charmayne Jackson
Erika Mott
Joyce Lopez
Elisabeth Disteffano
Chairma Fenelon
Jillian Reville
Heather Payne
Jen Esposito
Kelly Keiser

Class C
Kelly Obrien
Shayna Cooke
Sonya Garner
Alexandra Johnson
Kelly Hawkins
Lauren Ashby
Jordon Renee-Seales
Jill Crean
Katie Christensen
Suzanne Gappei
Christine Holland-Morrow
Mary Hanson
Kristin Bertolero
Lisa Hifka
Elizabeth Earhart

Masters
Kelly Obrien
Kathy Morns
Sonya Garner
Maria Carlone
Kelly Hawkins
Maureen OConnell
Nancy John
Elizabeth Earhart
Jill Crean
Christine Holland-Morrow
Mary Hanson
Lisa Hifka
Francine Terry

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:19 PM
List has 11 names, but there are only 6 on stage. Not sure what happened.

Ok they just brought more out. Only 10 in this class.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Just posting pics of Figure first call out.

AnneP
04-03-2010, 03:24 PM

Interesting name there. If I remember right, she is serbian or croatiann. Bojana competed at IFBB World Championships 2009, placed 5th in short figure class. Then attended at Arnold Am this year, was runner up in class A.

EDIT - looks like she is in the middle in that pic!?

Anyway..

..thanks for the coverage! Melody rocks as always!

KP DIVA
04-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the coverage Mel!!

I don't think she is on the board, but for some reason Sue Dent sounds familiar, but don't know where I know her from.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Class B up next. Jillian Reville & Leeza Destifano in this class. Sorry if I spelled last names wrong,

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Just posting pics of Figure first call out.

Impressive from the front. :cool:

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Class B up next. Jillian Reville, Jill Creaven & Leeza Destifano in this class.

Rock on ladies! :awesome:

bree marsh
04-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Class B up next. Jillian Reville, Jill Creaven & Leeza Destifano in this class. Sorry if I spelled last names wrong,

oooo, go jillian! should have known she was competing!...didn't put 2 and 2 together!

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Jillan's #29, they are just going quick comparisons. 1st call outs up in a few.

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 03:30 PM
oooo, go jillian! should have known she was competing!...didn't put 2 and 2 together!

Jillian won her class at this show in 2008. :)

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:31 PM
Leeza is #31. She looks so happy to be on that stage.

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 03:32 PM

She did it! Her first show! :awesome:

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Jillian was in 1st call.

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Jillian was in 1st call.

Good. :)

AnneP
04-03-2010, 03:35 PM
If the MD list is correct, also Elizabeth Earhart will be competing. Really interesting.

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 03:37 PM
If the MD list is correct, also Elizabeth Earhart will be competing. Really interesting.

Yes, Elizabeth is a National class winner, as well as Charmayne Jackson.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Jillian in 1st call out

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Leeza...
sorry if pic quality looks bad. I zoomed in and did what I could.

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Jillian in 1st call out

I see she changed her hair. :)

Charmayne Jackson (I think) in the middle..........

KP DIVA
04-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Class B 1st call looks great! Nice amount of mass on the competitors!!

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Jill Crean is #46. Was in the 2nd call out line up. Each class had just 2 call outs.

ranger
04-03-2010, 03:48 PM
I see she changed her hair. :)

Charmayne Jackson (I think) in the middle..........

Yep, that's Charmayne in the middle. She looks amazing as always!

2hot4u
04-03-2010, 03:50 PM
looking for heather payne think she is in class b!!!

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Pics of first and second call out in Class C.

Figure Masters on now.

KP DIVA
04-03-2010, 03:52 PM

Congrats to Leeza!! She does look really happy!!

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Jill Crean is #46. Was in the 2nd call out line up. Each class had just 2 call outs.

I assume our own Johnstoa (Alexandra Johnston) was in first call out in Tall Class. I had no idea she was competing until viewing the list.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 03:54 PM
I assume our own Johnstoa (Alexandra Johnston) was in first call out in Tall Class. I had no idea she was competing until viewing the list.

Yeah she was in 1st.

2hot4u
04-03-2010, 03:55 PM
CLASS B???

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Great to see Jill on stage again. Jill was one of the first female members to unlurk when I was made mod at MD years ago. She's had a tough road, but is a fighter.

She is next to the woman on the far right ----->

teri
04-03-2010, 03:59 PM
WOOOHOOO....JILL LOOKS AWESOME...Im sooo Proud of HER....:kiss::kiss::bowdown:

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 04:00 PM
looking for heather payne think she is in class b!!!

clASS B???

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=304507#post304507

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Masters 1st call out

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Amateur fitness 2 pc on now.

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 04:04 PM
You are doing outstanding Melody! :awesome:

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Pros are up next.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:06 PM

Thanks. Tasha is sitting with me and the gang is behind us. We're all over lol

2hot4u
04-03-2010, 04:06 PM
go amy villa nelson!!! Pros are up next.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:07 PM
I haven't peed since I left my house at 8am. Let's get this going....

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 04:09 PM
I haven't peed since I left my house at 8am. Let's get this going....

Thank God the fitness routines are in the evening. :p

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:10 PM
#1 Julie Costa - smooth, could have been tighter.
#2 Lauren DeNapoli - good amt of leanness
#3 Tina Durkin - conditioned
#4 Allison Ethier
#5 Tanji Johnson - a little softer than the Arnold
#6 Amanda Merinelli

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:14 PM
#7 Stacy McDowell (was Simons)
#8 Kayde Puckette - a little smoother than Arnold, looks good
#9 Kristina Rojas
#10 Sylvia Tremblay - conditioned
#11 Amy Villa-Nelson
#12 Bethany Wagner
#13 Trish Warren

Seems that those who did the Arnold came in just a little softer. To look their best, so many of these women need to bring in the leaner physique, but we know that the judges want them softer.

KP DIVA
04-03-2010, 04:14 PM
x 2!!!

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 04:17 PM
#1 Julie Costa - smooth, could have been tighter.
#2 Lauren DeNapoli - good amt of leanness
#3 Tina Durkin - conditioned
#4 Allison Ethier
#5 Tanji Johnson - a little softer than the Arnold
#6 Amanda Merinelli

#7 Stacy McDowell (was Simons)
#8 Kayde Puckett - a little smoother than Arnold, looks good
#9 Kristina Rojas
#10 Sylvia Tremblay - conditioned
#11 Amy Villa-Nelson
#12 Bethany Wagner
#13 Trish Warren

Seems that those who did the Arnold came in just a little softer. To look their best, so many of these women need to bring in the leaner physique, but we know that the judges want them softer.

Two pro debuts, Lauren & Julie. :)

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:18 PM
1st call out:

Tina Durkin, Alison Ethier, Bethany Wagner, Sylvia Tremblay, Trish Warren, Tanji Johnson.

Erik
04-03-2010, 04:18 PM
1st call out:

Tina, Alison, Bethany, Sylvia, Trish, Tanji

Sweet!!

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Moved a couple of them around.

Sylvia, Bethany, Trish, Tanji, Tina, Alison

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:21 PM
moved again

Sylvia, Tina, Trish, Tanji, Bethany, Alison

Not taking anything away from these pros with my my preivous comment about coming in smooth. We know that they need to bring what the judges may reward.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:22 PM
2nd call out:

The rest

Julie Costa, Lauren DeNapoli, Amanda Marinelli, Stacy McDowell, Amy Villa-Nelson, Kayde Puckett, Kristina Rojas

KP DIVA
moved again

Sylvia, Tina, Trish, Tanji, Bethany, Alison

Not taking anything away from these pros with my my preivous comment about coming in smooth. We know that they need to bring what the judges may reward.
We know you weren't Mel!!!

NYCStrongFox
Kayde was moved closer to the middle

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:24 PM
last call

Tanji, Trish, Bethany

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:25 PM
End of the 2 pc Pro pre-j. Up next is......

2hot4u
04-03-2010, 04:25 PM
any pics??

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:26 PM
I need a break (bathroom) Bikini on now. I'll be back...

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 04:29 PM
MD has started to upload NPC pics.....

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1378

Women's Bodybuilding

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=viewphotos&divisioncode=1529&comparisons=yes

Figure comparison

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=viewphotos&divisioncode=1531&comparisons=yes

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:39 PM
OMG what a relief lol....i know TMI.... :D
Sorry I didn't take pics of the pros. 2nd bikini class is on now.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:41 PM
This class needs a posing workshop.

Erik
04-03-2010, 04:44 PM
This class needs a posing workshop.

:rofl:

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 04:44 PM
Figure Class A - 1st Call Out

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Figure Class B - 1st Call Out

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Figure Class C - 1st Call Out

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Just saw Tanji. They get a nice break now as they do not have to come out in a 1 pc suit.

I'll be locking up soon. Here are pics of the amateur fitness class.

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 04:58 PM
PRO CALL OUTS PHOTO ALBUM..........

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=viewphotos&eventcode=&comparisons=yes&divisioncode=1533&classcode=9205&page=1

1st Call Out

Trish Warren, Bethany Wagner, Sylvia Tremblay, Tanji Johnson, Allison Ethier & Tina Durkin..............

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 05:02 PM
2nd Call Out

Julie Costa, Lauren DeNapoli, Kayde Puckett, Kristina Rojas, Amy Villa-Nelson, Stacy McDowell, Amanda Marinelli..............

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 05:03 PM
OK see you guys later. Going to look for the girls. Need food and we're supposed to hit the gym too. I should have some candids later. Bye :waving:

divaleh
04-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Thanks Melody!!

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 05:06 PM
OK see you guys later. Going to look for the girls. Need food and we're supposed to hit the gym too. I should have some candids later. Bye :waving:

Thanks for the great prejudging coverage Mel! Have a great workout! :waving:

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Finals is scheduled to start at 7:00 PM EST - 4:00 PM PST :popcorn:

teri
04-03-2010, 05:11 PM
fantastic job once again -THANK U ALL ...:bowdown::respect::sc:

Ryall
04-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the super play by play Mel & for posting on Facebook Sioux. Amazing coverage!

Amanda Marinelli
04-03-2010, 05:29 PM
In my hotel room taking a break with Sioux!!!! As always, this is a fabulous contest. I am so excited to be standing on stage with these wonderful ladies. Everyone is so friendly and very supportive!! Thanks ladies. Routines are tonight. Show starts at 7pm and the NPC fitness routines are first then pro fitness routines!!! Can't wait.

bree marsh
04-03-2010, 06:01 PM
Figure Class C - 1st Call Out

OMG...GA gal sonya garner is competing! she looks great!

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 06:07 PM
In my hotel room taking a break with Sioux!!!! As always, this is a fabulous contest. I am so excited to be standing on stage with these wonderful ladies. Everyone is so friendly and very supportive!! Thanks ladies. Routines are tonight. Show starts at 7pm and the NPC fitness routines are first then pro fitness routines!!! Can't wait.

Have a great time performing your routine tonight. :dance2:

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Actually at Jillian's place relaxing for a while. Off to pick up some food for I'm very hungry. Took a few pics. Will post in a while...

brandy76
04-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Just got back from pre judgining for bikini. A lot more girls competing this time about 30 total. This show was run very well things moved so fast. The expeiditors checked our suit bottoms to make sure no one turned theirs into a thong and they gave us some posing tips lol Here's a pic of me & the other bikini competitors.

LaurenDenapoli
04-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Hey guys!!! It's Lauren and Julie Costa! Just relaxing before the evening show...what a fun day!!! love to see the pictures posted up so quickly!!!
Can't wait for the routine round tonight!!
Time for some rest and food!!!
xoxo
Lauren

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Actually at Jillian's place relaxing for a while. Off to pick up some food for I'm very hungry. Took a few pics. Will post in a while...

Enjoy your meal Ladies! :waving:

Just got back from pre judgining for bikini. A lot more girls competing this time about 30 total. This show was run very well things moved so fast. The expeiditors checked our suit bottoms to make sure no one turned theirs into a thong and they gave us some posing tips lol Here's a pic of me & the other bikini competitors.

That is an awesome pic Brandy! Good luck this evening! :)

Hey guys!!! It's Lauren and Julie Costa! Just relaxing before the evening show...what a fun day!!! love to see the pictures posted up so quickly!!!
Can't wait for the routine round tonight!!
Time for some rest and food!!!
xoxo
Lauren

The pro debut pros! :awesome: Have fun tonight Lauren & Julie! :waving:

jewelofnile69
04-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Best of luck tonight ladies!

Great job Mel!!

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Here are some candids...

Me, Ned & Angelique Costa
Me & Wynne
Cheryl Brown
Alison (Ali's SlimPickins muffins) and Cheryl working GNC booth.

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 07:56 PM
No pics of bikini yet on MD. Anyone got an update on Kristal Martin? :waving:

This is her at the Arnold Amateur........

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Thanks guys. The amateur coverage was a bonus :D

Tonight, I will continue to cover the Pros and for the amateurs, I'm just focusing on a few of the girls then I'm out. We stillhave 3 hours to Finals. I'll try to take more candid pics this evening and post.

Sioux, I'm the only one who got to eat anything. Had some seafood. Ready for nap lol

divaleh
04-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Urgh, it kills me that you are all a subway ride away and I'm chained to my desk!

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 08:00 PM
No pics of bikini yet on MD. Anyone got an update on Kristal Martin? :waving:

This is her at the Arnold Amateur........

Sorry I have no info. on bikini

NYCStrongFox
Urgh, it kills me that you are all a subway ride away and I'm chained to my desk!

Where are you? You can't make finals?

Siouxcountry
Here are some candids...

You look damn good in that shirt Mel! One of the best ideas ever! :respect:

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Any news on the bantamweight Nick Freglette? The little guy is a member of our site. :D

divaleh
04-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Where are you? You can't make finals?

I'm in the office until 10 pm :(

jewelisa
04-03-2010, 08:08 PM
woo hoo my old high school friend Lisa Hilfka is competing in Masters figure ! i think this is her first NPC show .. how cool is that ! we havent kept in touch found each other on face book and we are both doing figure at this stage in our lives ! and first NPC shows mine in 7.5 days and we are both lisa's .. :respect:

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 08:10 PM
woo hoo my old high school friend Lisa Hilfka is competing in Masters figure ! i think this is her first NPC show .. how cool is that ! we havent kept in touch found each other on face book and we are both doing figure at this stage in our lives ! and first NPC shows mine in 7.5 days and we are both lisa's .. :respect:

She is competing in open figure as well. :)

DanielleA
04-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Hey guys! Just back from the show (and a nap :) ). It went very quickly!

Kristal Martin was in the tall class. It was a close battle between her and the woman in the yellow bikini (who was in Brandy's pic) for first place. If I had to give it to someone, I would say Kristal should take the win. She is what bikini is all about. Classy, poised, and statuesque. And she had the best ass up there!

I have to say one thing...I watched all of bikini, and some of the posing was VERY provacative and outright TRASHY. I swear, some women might have been trying to give the judges a straight-up-the-ass shot. No one wants to give you a rectal exam ladies! It is disgusting. And I think the "straddle pose" when facing the rear should be outlawed. Some of these women had their legs spread so far out, I thought I was in a strip club. The short class girl in the red bikini (who will probably take first) got all the men in the audience stirred up when she faced the rear, spread em, and stuck it out for the entire world to see. Cat calls were going out from the men in the audience. It was really CLASSLESS. Sorry if she's a member here, but that kind of posing should be outlawed. Similar thing happened with the tall class. There was another girl in the short class, purple bikini, she posed all straddled-out also. TOTALLY GROSS.

However, Kristal posed with elegance, grace, and like a lady, and I would hate to see her come in second to someone just because her posing wasn't as slutty. But, it is what is it. I hope she wins!! She is a great spokeswomen for the bikini division.

Anyway, sorry for the rant!

Congrats to all the figure ladies from this board who competed. We were shouting out for all our SC girls.

Pro fitness - I think Trish won the physique round. Tanji looked great, a little softer than the Arnold, but looked a tad too muscular versus the rest of the lineup. Bethany's shape is hard to beat. I thought Kayde looked fantastic, and I thought Lauren looked amazing and would have had her in the first callout to be compared to some of these other ladies. Wish I could have seen the routines, but I won't be going back for the night show.

Nick looked his best yet! It was a close battle between him and another guy for first - but I think he took the class. Super excited for him!!!

jewelofnile69
04-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Any news on the bantamweight Nick Freglette? The little guy is a member of our site. :D

Bantamweight?! :rofl: You are too funny. It's driving me nuts that they only have fitness and figure pics up so far!

jewelofnile69
04-03-2010, 08:21 PM

Kristal Martin was in the tall class. It was a close battle between her and the woman in the yellow bikini (who was in Brandy's pic) for first place. If I had to give it to someone, I would say Kristal should take the win. She is what bikini is all about. Classy, poised, and statuesque. And she had the best ass up there!

I have to say one thing...I watched all of bikini, and some of the posing was VERY provacative and outright TRASHY. I swear, some women might have been trying to give the judges a straight-up-the-ass shot. No one wants to give you a rectal exam ladies! It is disgusting. And I think the "straddle pose" when facing the rear should be outlawed. Some of these women had their legs spread so far out, I thought I was in a strip club. The short class girl in the red bikini (who will probably take first) got all the men in the audience stirred up when she faced the rear, spread em, and stuck it out for the entire world to see. Cat calls were going out from the men in the audience. It was really CLASSLESS. Sorry if she's a member here, but that kind of posing should be outlawed. Similar thing happened with the tall class. There was another girl in the short class, purple bikini, she posed all straddled-out also. TOTALLY GROSS.

However, Kristal posed with elegance, grace, and like a lady, and I would hate to see her come in second to someone just because her posing wasn't as slutty. But, it is what is it. I hope she wins!! She is a great spokeswomen for the bikini division.

Congrats to all the figure ladies from this board who competed. We were shouting out for all our SC girls.

Pro fitness - I think Trish won the physique round. Tanji looked great, a little softer than the Arnold, but looked a tad too muscular versus the rest of the lineup. Bethany's shape is hard to beat. I thought Kayde looked fantastic, and I thought Lauren looked amazing and would have had her in the first callout to be compared to some of these other ladies. Wish I could have seen the routines, but I won't be going back for the night show.

Nick looked his best yet! It was a close battle between him and another guy for first - but I think he took the class. Super excited for him!!!

Thanks for the update, Danielle!!

Becca Staggs
04-03-2010, 08:21 PM

:awesome::respect::D

BOO!!! :banghead: I hate hearing this!! I feel like it takes away from what the division could be! Ugh!! Come on bikini ladies, CLEAN IT UP FOR THE REST OF US!
Danielle, thanks for the play by play! I have been away from the computer all day helping out at our local show. There, the judges (John Simmons was doing callouts) asked the ladies to stand with their feet together with their hands at their sides for the back pose. This also happened at my show when I won!! I wish they would do this across the NPC for a more accurate gauge of the backside!

I wish i could have been there!

:awesome::awesome:

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 08:27 PM

Awesome Danielle! Thanks for updating us. :waving: I wish they were a member of this site, so they could read how women feel about such posing.

Bantamweight?! :rofl: You are too funny. It's driving me nuts that they only have fitness and figure pics up so far!

Finally a pic of Nick!

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 08:36 PM
What looks to be top 3 in the physique round..........

Pros Tanji Johnson, Trish Warren & Bethany Wagner...........

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 08:37 PM

Thanks for that update. I missed most of it since i had to go to the ladies room. However, I've talked to some of the ladies watching the show and yes, it seems that these girls posing too provacative and slutty in bikini left a bad taste in their mouths as well. The little I did get to see wasn't anything exciting. Def thought the class I had watched needed to take posing workshops.

dvsness
I was a little disappointed in the show. It was not as competitive as it has been in the past.

Pro Fitness - We were off to the side a bit, but from the head on pics, I like Bethany for the win. Based on judge's placings, I think it will be Trish, Tanji, Bethany, Tina. Kayde's lines are great, but I like her when she's harder personally. Tough as nails getting up there injured! Kristina is the cutest thing ever. I love her. Lauren was a pleasant surprise; I liked her look a lot.

Am Fitness - Sue Dent all day. I love her look, and she needs to quit doing Figure. They don't reward her there - it's a waste of money.

Figure - Charmayne Jackson in B for the overall. B was the most competitive class.

FBB - Very underwhelming. Get in shape and learn to pose, please ladies.

jeff binns
Hi Everyone,

The show's been great!

All the Ladies look amazing!

I finally met Melody "officially" today! What a great girl!

Hope you're enjoying the prejudging photos.....Nick's photos(comparisons) will be up soon!
Both Cheri and I are takin a well deserved break!

We'll be getting back to "work" around 5:30pm.

See ya at finals....

Jeff

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 08:42 PM
I was a little disappointed in the show. It was not as competitive as it has been in the past.

Pro Fitness - We were off to the side a bit, but from the head on pics, I like Bethany for the win. Based on judge's placings, I think it will be Trish, Tanji, Bethany, Tina. Kayde's lines are great, but I like her when she's harder personally. Tough as nails getting up there injured! Kristina is the cutest thing ever. I love her. Lauren was a pleasant surprise; I liked her look a lot.

Am Fitness - Sue Dent all day. I love her look, and she needs to quit doing Figure. They don't reward her there - it's a waste of money.

Figure - Charmayne Jackson in B for the overall. B was the most competitive class.

I see Austin was a hit at the show! :hug: Thanks for the review Vaneesa. :)

Hi Everyone,

The show's been great!

All the Ladies look amazing!

I finally met Melody "officially" today! What a great girl!

Hope you're enjoying the prejudging photos.....Nick's photos(comparisons) will be up soon!
Both Cheri and I are takin a well deserved break!

We'll be getting back to "work" around 5:30pm.

See ya at finals....

Jeff

Jeff, what you and Cheri do is difficult, you two do a great job getting pics up quickly. :computer2:

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Leaving soon so I gotta go. See you when I get there.... :waving:

jewelofnile69
04-03-2010, 09:09 PM

Thanks for the update Vanessa. I personally like Tanji's physique the best but I think they won't award her for it. I also like Kayde when she's hard. She looks fantastic. It's hard to figure out what they want.

I agree iwth you on Sue Dent...stick with fitness. She looks the best for sure! I also agree with you on Charmayne! And that's just me looking at pics...not even being there.

Fitdiva
04-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Leaving soon so I gotta go. See you when I get there.... :waving:

I'll be at the finals tonight, too. See you later.

dvsness
04-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the update Vanessa. I personally like Tanji's physique the best but I think they won't award her for it. I also like Kayde when she's hard. She looks fantastic. It's hard to figure out what they want.

I agree iwth you on Sue Dent...stick with fitness. She looks the best for sure! I also agree with you on Charmayne! And that's just me looking at pics...not even being there.

I love Tanji's physique, but I liked her conditioning better in Ohio and Phoenix.

jewelofnile69
04-03-2010, 09:53 PM
I love Tanji's physique, but I liked her conditioning better in Ohio and Phoenix.

I actually agree with you as well there. Just went back and looked at photos from those. You are right. I still hate the fact that girls feel they have to come in 'softer' at times to win a show. Oh well!

I hope you are having a blast!!!

jewelisa
04-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Sioux thanks for posting Lisa's pic lol

bikini girls i agree with the above you are ruining it for everyone.. but lets see who gets rewarded tonite class or trash ?

melody .. "depends girl " there are no excuses :rofl:

looking forward to the results !

ATilly
04-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the coverage Mel and love the candid pic, especially you and Wynne! Sorry I missed it but too much going on here to make it in and the night show is just too late for me (sad but true).

IMO - Bethany is the winner in the physique round, her shape is unbeatable and I bet her routine tonight will be killer.. missed not getting to see it at The Arnold with her wardrobe malfunction... from the very early bit we saw it seemed like it would be FUN and packed.

Have fun at the night show everyone, can't wait to see the results and more pics!

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Show should start in a few minutes.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Tatiana Butler is the MC.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Starting again with Fitness A Amateurs.

tasha5951
04-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Hey Mel,

Great sitting with you for prejudging today. I made it back to PA safely and now I'm ready to follow in SC. :)

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Just 4 fitness competitors in the amateur division.

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Just 4 fitness competitors in the amateur division.

And they are ready to show the pros, whazzup! :dance2:

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 11:11 PM
Glad you made it back safely Tasha. Good to finally meet you and hope to see you again (this time you on stage :D )

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Going onto pro fitness

Siouxcountry
04-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Going onto pro fitness

Julie Costa
Bethany Wagner
Amy Villa-Nelson
Sylvia Tremblay
Kristina Rojas
Kayde Puckett
Stacy McDowell
Amanda Marinelli
Tanji Johnson
Allison Ethier
Tina Durkin
Lauren DeNapoli
Trish Warren

Stacy Wright
04-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Good Luck to all the lovely ladies!! :respect::popcorn:

Redhawk30
04-03-2010, 11:16 PM
That's fast. Couldn't even walk two dogs.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Lauren DiNapoli went 1st and now Tina Durkin.

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Alliison Ethier on.

Redhawk30
04-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Alliison Ethier on.

How were the routines?

NYCStrongFox
04-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Next is Tanji - LOVE HER.

Amanda Marinelli up now

NYCStrongFox