PDA

View Full Version : Vendors at the Arnold

quiver777
01-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Does anyone know which vendors are going to the Arnold...I need a suit for an April figure competition. Does anyone have any information? Its not on their website?

liquid sun rayz
01-26-2010, 05:55 PM
I know Suits by Amy will be doing a booth there. She does great work. I think there are some others on this board that make posing suits as well.:D

tasha5951
01-26-2010, 09:04 PM
Does anyone know which vendors are going to the Arnold...I need a suit for an April figure competition. Does anyone have any information? Its not on their website?

Waiting till March to get a suit for a show in April is cutting it really close. Is this your first show?

Stacy Wright
01-26-2010, 10:10 PM
I agree. That may be cutting it a little close. There are so many suit designers though that can mail the suits back and forth to ensure a great fit you may want to go that route. Plus it would be custom made to fit you and wouldn't cost anymore than what it would to wait and buy one at the Arnold. Tamee is on this site and a great designer! Gorgeous suits! She has some already made, can make new ones, or if you like you can just rent them for one show. http://www.tameemarie.webs.com/
hopefully she'll chime in too! =)
Good Luck

D. Lavette
01-27-2010, 01:27 AM
I agree. That may be cutting it a little close. There are so many suit designers though that can mail the suits back and forth to ensure a great fit you may want to go that route. Plus it would be custom made to fit you and wouldn't cost anymore than what it would to wait and buy one at the Arnold. Tamee is on this site and a great designer! Gorgeous suits! She has some already made, can make new ones, or if you like you can just rent them for one show. http://www.tameemarie.webs.com/
hopefully she'll chime in too! =)
Good Luck

I agree... contact Tamee... she'll hook you up!

TameMe
01-27-2010, 01:32 AM
Absolutely, email me and I can send you samples to try on, and swatches of fabrics. I also offer plenty of rentals for your first show to save cost.

I'd love to help!!!

Tamee

quiver777
01-31-2010, 01:23 PM
Waiting till March to get a suit for a show in April is cutting it really close. Is this your first show?

It is.... as you can see I am clueless.... I just hate to order when I'm not sure what I'll look like then...

quiver777
01-31-2010, 01:26 PM
Thanks guys! I'll email her now:kiss: