PDA

View Full Version : Ann & Jack Titone offering free entry for Fitness Competitors at their show!! 4/24/10

titonej
02-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Ok, as Ann and I feel it is so important to help out with the fitness initiatives, we are offering free entry to all fitness competitors for our show! This is a great event with numerous National Judges in attendance!! Please take advantage of this opportunity!

As well, this event will have three Olympian guest performers as well as a after hour party paid for by us with a free Limousine service for all!! Ohhhhh, and free gourmet food in everyone's individual dressing room!!!!!!

4/24/10 at the Robert Orpheum Theater St Louis Mo! www.npcmidwest.com

cici_kyle
02-14-2010, 02:44 PM
I hope you have a great turnout from fitness competitors, I personally appreciate the effort that is taking place to "save fitness" across the industry. I won't be able to compete before May/June, since my shoulder ROM is still somewhat limited from surgery. But I will be checking back for similar opportunities so that I can be ready for NPC National Fitness Champs this summer

:bowdown:

Iron Diva
02-14-2010, 02:53 PM
I would LOVE to do your show one day (figure) seems that you put soo much heart and soul into it! ...maybe next year:)
It is evident you are passionate about what you do, and for the competitor that always makes doing a show so much more fun!!

HDPhysiques-Joe
02-14-2010, 03:03 PM
I would LOVE to do your show one day (figure) seems that you put soo much heart and soul into it! ...maybe next year:)
It is evident you are passionate about what you do, and for the competitor that always makes doing a show so much more fun!!

There's no question Jack and Ann are passionate and put their heart and soul into everything they do in the industry. Last year, this show was so well done, it set a standard that all shows should strive to achieve.

cray17
02-14-2010, 03:26 PM
That's awesome, Jack! I'll help pass the word around for the both of you. :respect:

Siouxcountry
02-14-2010, 03:26 PM
This is awesome! :awesome: I hope many fitness competitors take advantage of this!

MsPump&Run
02-14-2010, 04:00 PM
What a great opportunity. I hope you have a great turnout!

Stacy Wright
02-14-2010, 04:37 PM
In the words of the facebook world.....

LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dallas3
02-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Plenty of incentives for competitors to sign up, take advantage of this opportunity.

Fit Nic
02-14-2010, 11:47 PM
Hey Ladies!

Don't sleep on this one! I will be guest performing at this show. Love the stage! I had an absolute blast performing last year. Ann & Jack do a phenominal job running the show and taking care of the athletes. Trust me. You will enjoy competing at this show.

Hope to see you there & at the after party!!!!!

Nicole

Paulawppt
02-15-2010, 02:24 AM
WOW that great! I wish I lived closer because I would love to come do the show. I will pass this along on my website :) Thank you for helping Fitness stay alive:respect:

titonej
02-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Ladies, you can compete as long as you haven't won an overall in any NPC SHOW. This will be a great opportunity to get feed back from numerous National Judges as well the free entry for all the fitness ladies.