PDA

View Full Version : PHOENIX PRO WEBCAST

Leigh Penman
02-21-2010, 06:30 PM
I think Stryker and crew did a great job with the webcast....it compensated me a little for the fact that I wasn't actually there......

Siouxcountry
02-21-2010, 07:22 PM
I think Stryker and crew did a great job with the webcast....it compensated me a little for the fact that I wasn't actually there......

I thought they did a great job too.

2hot4u
02-21-2010, 10:02 PM
me too!!

Femphysiquefan
02-22-2010, 02:43 AM
It will be interesting to hear how successful this was from a financial perspective, since (as far as I know) this is the 1st PPV webcast for a bodybuilding show. Perhaps this is the shape of things to come??

Leigh Penman
02-22-2010, 04:13 AM
It will be interesting to hear how successful this was from a financial perspective, since (as far as I know) this is the 1st PPV webcast for a bodybuilding show. Perhaps this is the shape of things to come??

I hope so!!!!!!!

dallas3
02-22-2010, 04:45 AM
I heard the video quality wasn't as good as the Arnold or Olympia but still serviceable. Would this be right?

Leigh Penman
02-22-2010, 02:21 PM
I heard the footage is being edited and put up on the Stryker site...

geek
02-22-2010, 07:13 PM
We are in the process of trying to get the videos uploaded :-)

By the way for those I haven't chased down in other forums , I am the webcast guy from the Phoenix Pro Show. I am looking for feedback etc as to the overall experience of the show. ( Hi again, Leigh )

If possible, I would love to pass your feedback on to Stryker, etc as to what you thought of the whole experience. If you want me to not pass your thoughts along, just let me know. I do not want to quote anyone against their wishes.

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback so far!!!

Larry

Siouxcountry
02-22-2010, 07:24 PM
We are in the process of trying to get the videos uploaded :-)

By the way for those I haven't chased down in other forums , I am the webcast guy from the Phoenix Pro Show. I am looking for feedback etc as to the overall experience of the show. ( Hi again, Leigh )

If possible, I would love to pass your feedback on to Stryker, etc as to what you thought of the whole experience. If you want me to not pass your thoughts along, just let me know. I do not want to quote anyone against their wishes.

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback so far!!!

Larry

I didn't expect anything perfect, so I was happy and wish all pro shows were on webcast. :)

I already know you will work on improving video quality for next year.

titonej
02-22-2010, 07:28 PM

They did well! Over 200 viewed I believe.

WIN TIMER
02-23-2010, 05:24 AM
I enjoyed the telecast but found if I put it on my full screen the video became quite fuzzy and blurry, nowhere near as sharp as it was in small. Other than that, the rest of it was great and I am glad it was telecast, wish more shows would be telecast.

geek
02-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Yeah we were handicapped by the internet at the venue. The very first topic we spoke about Monday was if we do more of these, we have got to have a dedicated internet connection with a high upload stream.

There were some "growing pains" along the way, but I think it gave us a clear picture of what we did right, what we need to fix, and how to make it better.

Videos will be posted today on the site. I am not sure the details on access etc ( if they will charge) , I don't have any authority ( or an opinion haha) on that matter.

For sure if we do this again, I want to stream it in HD. Mesa Arts Center was fantastic, but their internet was like a home connection.

Lessons learned! :)

Leigh Penman
02-23-2010, 02:45 PM
Can you give us a link to the site for the videos when they are ready?

3D Fit
02-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Saw the broadcast and it was good for what it was. Would have been great to do it in HD as i hooked the laptop up to the TV.

Would also like to know when the video is up as well. Would like to see some of those routines again :)

Leigh Penman
02-23-2010, 08:08 PM
Saw the broadcast and it was good for what it was. Would have been great to do it in HD as i hooked the laptop up to the TV.

Would also like to know when the video is up as well. Would like to see some of those routines again :)

Just came off the phone with Stryker...the show is being put on a DVD as well...looks like he has a lot of other exciting things planned for the future too!

geek
02-24-2010, 11:59 PM
Ths videos have been posted to the phoenixproshow.com website.

We still need to section them up, so for now the entire video is uploaded. (streams great though)

Anyone who bought the webcast has access to them. Anyone who didnt there is a $10 charge... ( Please, if you don't like the charge, dont take it out on me hahah I am just the messenger, I have no say on that matter at all)

edited to say: fyi: if you bought the webcast or if you buy the replay, the login will allow you 90 days of access to the videos