PDA

View Full Version : Will Mindi Smith place ahead of Nicole Wilkins-Lee?

Siouxcountry
02-26-2010, 02:22 PM
I can't recall the last time someone won all their amateur shows and went on to win the very first pro show they compete in. Mindi Smith placed 1st last weekend in Phoenix.

As many know Nicole is the 2009 Figure Olympia champ.

Who will place ahead of who? :popcorn:

2hot4u
02-26-2010, 03:08 PM
it all depends on what the judges want on that day!!! and what the competitor looks like that day.

cazz77
02-26-2010, 03:37 PM
It's all subjective and again it depends on what the judges are looking for on any given day:)

KP DIVA
02-26-2010, 03:40 PM
Too hard to tell!! There are 2-3 competitors that I think can give both of them a run for their money so I'll just wait and see.

claus
02-26-2010, 04:04 PM
I can't recall the last time someone won all their amateur shows and went on to win the very first pro show they compete in. Mindi Smith placed 1st last weekend in Phoenix.

As many know Nicole is the 2009 Figure Olympia champ.

Who will place ahead of who? :popcorn:

In my eyes Nicole has by far better proportions and genetics

Both competitors have very pretty faces - Mindi has rounder muscles and her legs are very strong, but shoulder and waist are better at Nicole - and her look is somwhere lean and very athletic.

kitty kat
02-27-2010, 01:37 PM
this is going to be an interesting show, and tough linep for sure.
Like Kenyatta,
I have a 2 girls that IMO, if they come in at their best, can take the lead. one of them is Mindi

Shelly
02-27-2010, 01:43 PM
im gonna go with yes. i think shes on a roll and its gonna keep going...

HDPhysiques-Joe
02-28-2010, 11:28 PM
Mind is the best figure competitor since Wauggie.

BonBon
03-01-2010, 03:09 AM
Mindi Rocks!!!! :respect:

jewelofnile69
03-02-2010, 05:21 PM
I think they both look awesome and it might be hard to unseat Mindi. I actually like Nicole's shape better but that's just me. But we've seen this last year a gal winning her show and then only somewhere in top 5 the next show. Can't wait to see the results posted this weekend!

muscleflexin
03-04-2010, 07:30 PM
I think they both look awesome and it might be hard to unseat Mindi. I actually like Nicole's shape better but that's just me. But we've seen this last year a gal winning her show and then only somewhere in top 5 the next show. Can't wait to see the results posted this weekend!

I agree I like Nicole's lines better, especially from the back.
But you never know, as has been said, it's up to the judges and their
conditioning... and if their conditioning matches what the judges want this time. As a man, it's so much easier to compete, not as much guessing.

Betsy
03-04-2010, 07:37 PM
i think they have completely DIFF bods-- so its the judges call on that one-- i personally prefer mindi's look!