PDA

View Full Version : JACKED UP DIVAS, BOOTH 320 COME BY AND SAY HI!!!

titonej
02-27-2010, 02:40 PM
COME BY A SAY HI . JACK & ANN TITONE ALONG WITH TRACY WINTERS, HEATHER COLLEEN SMITH, ALLI DIES, LISA ZISA AND ALLI MOYER WILL BE THERE. WE AS WELL, WILL CONDUCTING A FIT BOD TALK SHOW DURING THE WEEKEND AT THE EXPO. TONS OF INTERVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdow n:

JasonLannigan
02-27-2010, 02:53 PM
COME BY A SAY HI . JACK & ANN TITONE ALONG WITH TRACY WINTERS, HEATHER COLLEEN SMITH, ALLI DIES, LISA ZISA AND ALLI MOYER WILL BE THERE. WE AS WELL, WILL CONDUCTING A FIT BOD TALK SHOW DURING THE WEEKEND AT THE EXPO. TONS OF INTERVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdow n:

This booth is going to be awesome! Great peeps! :awesome:

anntitone
02-27-2010, 03:05 PM

Anyone interested in being interviewed on the talk show send me a message and I will see what we can do.

titonej
03-01-2010, 12:57 PM
A SPECIAL GUEST GOING TO BE THERE AS WELL!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT

Alli
03-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!! Stop by and hang out- say hi!!!! We'll also have TONS of info on the Jacked Up Divas and all our team has to offer so if you're interested in getting in on the ground floor of an amazing team- this is the time to stop by and talk to us!!!!

liquid sun rayz
03-01-2010, 03:30 PM
You know i will be there....Friday and Saturday. Thursday is tanning day...all day long lol! Can't wait to see you all!! :awesome:

Redhawk30
03-01-2010, 03:42 PM
I plan on swinging by. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

beardr
03-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Wish I could be there. To all of the Diva team... have fun and I am looking forward to seeing you all at camp in March. Alli M, go rock that Arnold stage. You look amazing!

bikinigirl
03-04-2010, 07:30 PM
I know that the booth is gonna rock and so will all the Jacked Up Divas!!! I wish I was there with you guys - Good Luck Alli M. Post pics so we can see everything!