PDA

View Full Version : THE Fit bod talk show interviews at the Arnold!

titonej
03-03-2010, 01:53 AM
Hello all. Got some GREAT interviews lined up as well will have candids up for all to see. IM TRYING TO ARRANGE AN EAT OFF BETWEEN SHERILYN ROY AND ANN TITONE.

REGARLESS WE WILL HAVE SOME GREAT CANDIDS STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!

Erik
03-03-2010, 02:15 AM
Hello all. Got some GREAT interviews lined up as well will have candids up for all to see. IM TRYING TO ARRANGE AN EAT OFF BETWEEN SHERILYN ROY AND ANN TITONE.

What's on the menu?

titonej
03-03-2010, 02:18 AM
What's on the menu?

Knowing those two, everything and anything. Ann lost the first time around to her. The first time she ever lost. SHE ATE 3 PIZZAS , 2 PIECES OF CHEESECAKE, 2 HAMBURGERS AND MULTIPLE GLASSES OF SODA AND SHERILYN STILL BEAT HER!

HDPhysiques-Joe
03-03-2010, 02:20 AM
Knowing those two, everything and anything. Ann lost the first time around to her. The first time she ever lost. SHE ATE 3 PIZZAS , 2 CHEESECAKES, 2 HAMBURGERS AND MULTIPLE GLASSES OF SODA AND SHERILYN STILL BEAT HER!

"3 Pizzas" is too vague..... were they 12"? 16"? Imos/st Louis style? Deep Dish Chicago style? Lots of variables there....

I think Buca DiBeppo should be considered for this "eat-off" event. Whaddya say, Jack?

titonej
03-03-2010, 02:21 AM
I think Buca DiBeppo should be considered for this "eat-off" event. Whaddya say, Jack?

NICE!

HDPhysiques-Joe
03-03-2010, 02:23 AM
NICE!

Convenient for everyone... walking distance from our hotels, right there next to Nationwide arena. You might be able to sell tickets to this. LOL

dallas3
03-03-2010, 02:29 AM

REGARLESS WE WILL HAVE SOME GREAT CANDIDS STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!

Now that has to be a first....an eat off... but it'd be one of those things you couldn't look away from. Either way looking forward to the interviews.

Siouxcountry
03-03-2010, 02:39 AM
Knowing those two, everything and anything. Ann lost the first time around to her. The first time she ever lost. SHE ATE 3 PIZZAS , 2 PIECES OF CHEESECAKE, 2 HAMBURGERS AND MULTIPLE GLASSES OF SODA AND SHERILYN STILL BEAT HER!

Who would ever think tiny Sherlyn Roy could eat so much. :D

Redhawk30
03-03-2010, 03:20 AM
I don't care what you guys say, Kayde can take them both. She would rather eat herself to death than lose a contest of any type. Remember, she tried convincing Kai to go up against her in an eating contest in Italy. My wife can throw down.

ibarramedia
03-03-2010, 05:47 AM
Is that most food withing a time limit or most food consumed period? Isabelle Turrell is also pretty good at eating. I recall her winning an steak eating contest. :D :angel:

jewelisa
03-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Girls still in prep mode had better not be allowed to watch to close .. there could be bloodshed :drool3:

titonej
03-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Girls still in prep mode had better not be allowed to watch to close .. there could be bloodshed :drool3:

WE WILL HAVE SOME GREAT STUFF ON THE FIT BOD TALK SHOW! TRUST ME.......

NYCStrongFox
03-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Hey Jack. Thanks for your help that time we talked. All is working out great. Thanks for taking the time to direct me.

Looking forward to seeing you, Ann and many at the expo this weekend! See you soon! :waving: