PDA

View Full Version : Alli's Arnold Pics!

Alli
03-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Hi everyone...:awesome:

Jason asked me to share some of my Arnold photos and pics with you guys!!! I had an incredible weekend!!!! I honestly think this was the most emotional prep of my life- it was a difficult rollercoaster before the show, and even afterwards I just felt overwhelmed emotionally. God I sound like a sap haha, but it's true! I've never felt so much support or encouragement during any prep in my life. Being part of the Jacked Up Divas and having the support of Jack, Ann, and my teammates was invaluable. They all showed up to my prejudging and were screaming for me the entire time!! Not to mention my bestest Eryn who came as well, and Randy who's my constant support. Even throughout the weekend, the amount of emails, text messages, fb messages that I received just made me feel so humbled and so motivated. I was so flattered by everyone who wanted to meet me and take a picture with me at the expo that I was honestly overwhelmed. I made some difficult changes to my diet and training this time around and I truly feel that it paid off. My physique is evident. Although I still have things to work on, I've never been this streamlined or this symmetrical. Ever. I have Jack and Ann to thank for that. They believed in me and gave me the confidence I needed to stay in figure when tons of other people told me I could never do well in the sport because of my muscle and my athletic frame.

All in all it was a fabulous weekend.....and I'm more motivated then ever for my 2010 National season....
So thank you to Jack and Ann and the Jacked Up Divas; To Randy, Eryn, and Carla; to Heather Grace, Laura Bailey, and Jillian Reville who were my backstage buddies; to my family (my mom, dad, and brother) who is ALWAYS in my corner no matter what; Gold's Gym Harrisburg who helps to sponsor me; and to all of my friends, fans and supporters who believe in me and my ability as an athlete.

I had am AMAZING weekend with you all!!!!

Alli
03-08-2010, 03:40 PM
More.........

Alli
03-08-2010, 03:43 PM
:awesome:

Alli
03-08-2010, 03:45 PM
:woohoo:

NYCStrongFox
03-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Great pics Alli. So glad we got to see you backstage, onstage and at the expo!

Congrats on your improve physique and placing. Keep it up girl, you're on the right track and things will get better and better. Keep an eye on the prize chica! Proud of your accomplishments. Keep pressing on!! :hug:

Siouxcountry
03-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Love them Alli! :camera:

Congrats on your placing champ! :awesome:

I see the infamous HDPhysiques in one of the above pics.

I don't think Jack can get any happier!.............. :D

JillianSR
03-08-2010, 04:37 PM
Hey girlie!!! Was so great to be backstage with you!!!! I have to say you ladies really made this weekend special:) I cant wiat to share the stage (and backstage) with you again!

FLXAPPL
03-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Congratulations Alli! You had absolutely gorgeous suit and you looked incredible! Good luck with your 2010 national season...hope to see you at some of the shows! :):awesome::D

CSI
03-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Great pics Allison, thank you for sharing.

KP DIVA
03-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Hey Alli!! Luv all the pics!!

ripitupbaby
03-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Love the pics, congrats on a great showing! :bowdown:

cray17
03-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Great pics, Alli, and congrats on your showing at the Arnold! :bowdown:

Suzanne
03-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Great pics! congrats on a great prep!

joyjoy
03-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Awesome photos! You are about the same complexion as Laura Bailey in that pic LOL!

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
03-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Awesome, fun, pics!! Grats on a great job at the Arnold, you looked great!!

miss amanda
03-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Love all the pics. Congratulations on bringing such an amazing package to the stage. You looked great!

IRONBULL
03-08-2010, 08:37 PM
http://i003.radikal.ru/1003/08/12ad859340df.jpg

We don’t make compromises. We make Marines.

ibarramedia
03-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Love the pics Alli. Thanks for sharing them. Good finish. I'm so happy for you. :hug:

Alli
03-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Thank you so much everyone!!!!! I do feel this was my strongest showing yet and I feel very confident and motivated moving into my 2010 National season. Jack's done some wonderful things with my training and I feel it's really beginning to show!

KKKRRR
03-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Love your body! AND you are totally gorgeous :)

OnePhitMama
03-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Great pics and you LOOKED amazing!!!!

kitty kat
03-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Great pics Alli,
Congrats on your placing.
:awesome:

JLB001
03-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Alli,
You look so pretty! Congrats on yur placings.

Nothing but good stuff from here on out. :)

Alli
03-08-2010, 11:23 PM

HDPhysiques-Joe
03-10-2010, 03:03 AM
Excellent shots, Allissimo! Thakns for sharing!

4evrstroud
03-10-2010, 04:34 AM
Hahha you always have the best pics girl!! Congrats on the placing!! Exciting weekend for you :)

Laura Bailey
03-14-2010, 04:45 AM
ALLI!!!!
You are a mess! :)
Tight pics Ms. Hottness!It was so wonderful hanging out with you, Heather, and Jillian.
I must say that was one of the best backstge crews ever!
Glad we got a chance to finally chat for a while.
I really respect what you do girl and wish you the best!
You're time is coming.
Luv ya boo! :)

tammyp
03-15-2010, 10:27 AM
how you girls did those heels ill never know!

gorgeous as always alli....great seeing you!:kiss:

Alli
03-15-2010, 10:55 PM
ALLI!!!!
You are a mess! :)
Tight pics Ms. Hottness!It was so wonderful hanging out with you, Heather, and Jillian.
I must say that was one of the best backstge crews ever!
Glad we got a chance to finally chat for a while.
I really respect what you do girl and wish you the best!
You're time is coming.
Luv ya boo! :)
:DLaura THANK YOU so so much!!! I had so much fun backstage with you ladies- and thank God for it, lol cause we had ourselves a 3 hour wait till stage time!!! I loved chatting with you and I was so glad to see your physique rewarded!!! You look insane!!! The respect is mutual and I hope we get to camp out together backstage again this year!!!MUAH!

how you girls did those heels ill never know!

gorgeous as always alli....great seeing you!:kiss:
Was GREAT to see you too Tammy- you NEVER look bad!!!!!! What's next for you?:respect:

chicky9914
03-15-2010, 11:17 PM
Thank you so much everyone!!!!! I do feel this was my strongest showing yet and I feel very confident and motivated moving into my 2010 National season. Jack's done some wonderful things with my training and I feel it's really beginning to show!

I agree with all of the above! You brought the total package onstage Alli! Such a beautiful physique head to toe and your presentation was equally beautiful! I love your hair too. Really makes you stand out onstage and shows a lot of personality! Really glad to hear what a positive experience being a part of a team has been for you. Prep is sooo tough when you have to go at it alone! Congrats!!!! You deserve it!

fitchicmelissa
03-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Looking good, beautiful pictures.... keep it up Hot Stuff!

lil mama
03-19-2010, 05:09 AM
Looking great Alli.