PDA

View Full Version : Femphysiquefan's Arnold Experience

Femphysiquefan
03-08-2010, 04:29 PM
Just got back last night from what was the BEST Arnold experience I have had yet!! EVERYTHING was wonderful-from the hotel I stayed at (Staybridge Suites in Dublin-VERY nice, highly recommend it in the future if you drive your own car) to the shows themselves (both amateur and pro) to all the fantastic people I reconnected with as well as met for the first time at the show and expo, all the way to the Party with the Pros afterwards!! Everyone looked absolutely terrific!! Got a ton of great pics, and it's going to take me a while to process them so they'll be up on this thread eventually. Thanks to everyone again for making this such an enjoyable trip!!

NYCStrongFox
03-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Jeremy, it was great meeting you! Thanks for trying to help me find those pics I lost. I'm not giving up, they must be in here somewhere. But, if I can't find them, I think we made up for them and Kenyatta had some on her camera.

Glad you had fun. Will check out your pics!!

Femphysiquefan
03-08-2010, 04:47 PM
I do, however, have to give a shout-out to one person in particular. I truly loved meeting and reconnecting with everyone at this show, but hands-down no question the COOLEST person I met all weekend was new IFBB pro female bodybuilder and Ms. International contestant Zoa Linsey. I first found Zoa posing for her fans on the expo floor (hard to miss a lady who's almost 6 feet and built like a tank!! :D). She, her husband Joe and I introduced ourselves and we had great conversation. Later that night we reconnected at the Party with the Pros. I got to meet her trainer Noel Fuller and we just hung out together all night, even going for pizza afterwards. From what I could tell she was one of the few IFBB pro FBBs that came down from the VIP area and mingled with her fans that evening. Zoa, you are a marvelous woman who has a HUGE heart--not to mention a flat-out ROCKIN' physique. :D It was wonderful to make a new friend in you. YOU ARE AWESOME, BIG GIRL!! On to the Olympia!!! :awesome: :bowdown: :respect: :awesome: :bowdown: :respect:

2hot4u
03-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Jeremy, I was great getting to finally meet you in person. Thank you so much for all of your support to our sport and to me. I hope to see you again sometime this year at another contest.

Femphysiquefan
03-09-2010, 07:28 PM
OK, first batch is done, more on the way.......

Femphysiquefan
03-09-2010, 07:30 PM
more pics...

Femphysiquefan
03-09-2010, 07:33 PM
more pics....

Femphysiquefan
03-09-2010, 07:38 PM
That's it for now, I'll post more soon!!!

ibarramedia
03-09-2010, 08:27 PM
Great pics Jeremy! :awesome:

SherriLG
03-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Great pics Jeremy. It was great to meet you. I hate I missed Zoa at the party. She is one of my favorite FBB. Maybe I'll get the opportunity another time.

ripitupbaby
03-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Thanks for sharing your pics! :awesome:

pumpinironeryn
03-10-2010, 07:18 PM
GREAT TO MEET YOU JEREMY!!!!

XO ERYN

Femphysiquefan
03-11-2010, 12:12 AM
It was great to meet all of you as well, ladies!!! OK, here's round 2.......

Femphysiquefan
03-11-2010, 12:14 AM
more pics....

Femphysiquefan
03-11-2010, 12:16 AM
more pics...

Femphysiquefan
03-11-2010, 12:22 AM
more pics..

Femphysiquefan
03-11-2010, 12:27 AM
still more pics....

anglicanbeachparty
03-11-2010, 12:27 AM
Wow, Jeremy ... your pictures ROCK!

You sure got around ... I don't think I met half that many people ...

Femphysiquefan
03-11-2010, 12:28 AM
That's it for now, round 3 coming soon!!! :)

JasonLannigan
03-11-2010, 12:32 AM
That's it for now, round 3 coming soon!!! :)

WOW this thread is awesome! :awesome: What was the most memorable moment for you at the Expo?

Femphysiquefan
03-11-2010, 01:13 AM
WOW this thread is awesome! :awesome: What was the most memorable moment for you at the Expo?

I would have to say there were three of them. First was meeting Zoa and her husband and chilling with them. Second was meeting Iris Kyle at the Gaspari Nutrition booth. She is SUCH a nice lady, and what a physique on that woman!! Simply in a class all by herself!! Third was getting to meet the immortal Lenda Murray at the Party with the Pros. I got to tell her how much of a fan I was and how much I appreciated all she had done for women's bodybuilding, and she gave me a big hug for that. I am hoping and praying that THOSE pics come out well: we were kind of cramped for space up top, and my camera doesn't focus well up close. Turns out you COULD go into the VIP area after a certain time, so I was able to meet her and several others up there that evening.

powergirl
03-11-2010, 01:33 AM
I would have to say there were three of them. First was meeting Zoa and her husband and chilling with them. Second was meeting Iris Kyle at the Gaspari Nutrition booth. She is SUCH a nice lady, and what a physique on that woman!! Simply in a class all by herself!! Third was getting to meet the immortal Lenda Murray at the Party with the Pros. I got to tell her how much of a fan I was and how much I appreciated all she had done for women's bodybuilding, and she gave me a big hug for that. I am hoping and praying that THOSE pics come out well: we were kind of cramped for space up top, and my camera doesn't focus well up close. Turns out you COULD go into the VIP area after a certain time, so I was able to meet her and several others up there that evening.

Jeremy, I wrote this on the thread on RXmuscle but thank u here also for taking the time to hang out with us! We had a blast that day and it was in large part b/c of the good company. I'm so glad that others can see what motivates me and how much I love this sport and the women in it. I really hope people can see that a positive attitude and spirit of gratitude can do to help show others that bodybuilders are not just alll about the muscle! I appreciate all the kindness and suport I was shown this weekend. I hope many more amazing memories to come!!! :) A few more days and I'll be home, just visiting family in Vanc. now..hope u had safe journeys home and hey WICKED PICS!!!!:)

lawyer2be
03-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Awesome pics, these women are beautiful

Femphysiquefan
03-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Thanks to Zoa and everyone for their nice comments!! Here's the third and final round of pics.....not as good, as I had to dump a LOT of pics from the Party with the Pros that didn't come out well, but here goes anyway....

Femphysiquefan
03-11-2010, 10:55 PM
more pics....

Femphysiquefan
03-11-2010, 10:56 PM
more pics...

Femphysiquefan
03-11-2010, 10:59 PM
still more pics...

Femphysiquefan
03-11-2010, 11:10 PM
uT4MXNNqOYk

Hope you all enjoyed my Arnold pics!!! Now, on with the season!!

KP DIVA
03-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Luv all the pics Jeremy!!

tkokayde
03-13-2010, 02:46 AM
Jeremy, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you in person this weekend! You are a true gentleman and a great fan of the sport. Here's to many more reunions at the Arnold!

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
03-14-2010, 09:22 PM
What an awesome thread! Cool pics!!

jbigfoot
03-15-2010, 08:56 PM
It was nice to finally meet you, too, Jeremy. If I hadn't been tied up with the webzine, etc., I would have followed you and taken pictures -- you were da man!

TomNine
03-15-2010, 10:18 PM
Jeremy, it was nice to see you again, glad to hear you had a fun and productive weekend. Lots of great pics, thanks for sharing.

Alli
03-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Loved the pics!!!! And loved seeing you- you're such a blessing to the sport- we are SO lucky to have you as a friend and fan!!!!! I wish all men who supported the women's side of the sport did so in the same manner as you!!!!

XOXOXOXOXO:respect::respect:

Michelle Brent
03-16-2010, 12:25 AM
Jeremy awesome pix especially the one of that protein cookie;)
I love to see the pix of the women after the contest when they are all fllled out a little!!