PDA

View Full Version : Vid: 2008 Jay Cutler Classic

WillBrink
05-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Gang, here's a vid I just put together from the Jay Cutler Classic* which I judged last night. It was a fun show but a very long day. Gives you a good idea of what a regional level show is like.

Many people in the show are not covered in the vid. I just tried to get the major events of the show and misc. fun stuff, etc.Lots of people are left out, but (1) could only get so much vid while judging and (2) vid size is getting huge and was already about 8 mins.

The reason there is no women's BBing covered is because there was none! I mean that literally, there was one girl in two classes and none in the rest!

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sICGOOcHi3A

* = formerly called the New England Championships.

sICGOOcHi3A

Siouxcountry
05-05-2008, 10:40 PM
That's far more entertaining then anything MD has ever put together. :D

WillBrink
05-05-2008, 10:47 PM
That's far more entertaining then anything MD has ever put together. :D

Thanx, we aims to please....;)

Saw plenty of members from this forum there, I am sure they will have some fun pics up soon. How about Lori sticking her cute face into the cam?:awesome:

Siouxcountry
05-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Thanx, we aims to please....;)

Saw plenty of members from this forum there, I am sure they will have some fun pics up soon. How about Lori sticking her cute face into the cam?:awesome:

She's such an attention whore.

Running.................... :D

Yep, she plans to post some pics. :)

fitmomma3
05-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Awesome VIDEO WILL!!!!!!!:awesome:

fitmomma3
05-05-2008, 11:28 PM
I will get some pics up soon too :) Great seeing you!

WillBrink
05-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Awesome VIDEO WILL!!!!!!!:awesome:

Thanx kid, and good to see your fine self as always. Look forward to some pics. :cool: