PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, SC a wonderful bday wish!

FitDeafGal
03-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Hi, Jason and members of SC,:waving:

Thank you for a nice sweet message which I got it last night! I can't believe that now I am 50!!!! Whooo!!! I am so thankful that I am FIT and happy healthy Deaf gal!!! I felt so AWESOME!

I am going out for a horse riding today. Also, my friend and I will eat out at my favorite restaurant - PF Chang's!!! Yummy!!

U all have a happy friday!!! :awesome:

Love and hugs,
Lanzee :D \lm/

JasonLannigan
03-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Hi, Jason and members of SC,:waving:

Thank you for a nice sweet message which I got it last night! I can't believe that now I am 50!!!! Whooo!!! I am so thankful that I am FIT and happy healthy Deaf gal!!! I felt so AWESOME!

I am going out for a horse riding today. Also, my friend and I will eat out at my favorite restaurant - PF Chang's!!! Yummy!!

U all have a happy friday!!! :awesome:

Love and hugs,

Hi, Lanzee, I hope you are right now enjoying horse riding. Enjoy your special day. :kiss:

Laura Bailey
03-13-2010, 07:59 PM
OH NO!!!!
I feel like a super loser!
how in the heck did I miss my homies birthday???
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS LANZEE!!!
Love ya girl.
Hope it was blessed.
(And BTW: I represented for you at the Arnold. I chatted with 2 deaf people....but I really needed your help!)
:waving::awesome:

FitDeafGal
03-22-2010, 04:56 AM
Hi, Jason! :awesome: Yes, I had a fabulous horse riding on my birthday! What a beautiful day to ride, singing the songs in my heart, and see the pretty green view!!! :)

Hey, Laura!!!:waving: First of all, congrats for 2nd place at AC!! Proud of you!!! YAY!!! Oh, u didn't miss my birthday and it's not too late! Thank you for a sweet bday wish!!! Yes, it's a precious blessing for me. I still can't believe that I am 50 now since I had my birthday. I'm IMPOSSIBLE!! LOL!!!

Anyway, I am glad that you met two people at AC. I am sorry that I was not there. I know that's a bummer but it's a great challenge for you! HA! ;) I should mail you my business cards so whenever u see deaf people then give them my cards then I can communicate with them for a follow up like supplement needs, just a good talk, helping them to change the better fitness and happy healthy lifestyle or anything.
Just let you know that I will go to 2010 Olympia for sure. If you or anyone see the deaf people there then text me and I'd be happy to come right away! PM me if you need my text ph number and email addy, too.
Love you, Laura! Glad that you had a blast at AC! U go, gal!

Have a happy spring season!

hugs,