PDA

View Full Version : Who will compete there?

joker85
04-27-2010, 04:26 AM
Just wondering

Siouxcountry
04-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Just wondering

Debbie Bramwell mentioned she'll be in Tampa if she doesn't qualify for the O in New York.

Cindy Phillips mentioned she is currently in prep for this show.

brandieg
05-08-2010, 03:52 AM
Check out our website for a full updated & detailed list of competitors @ www.pbwproshow.com.

musclesrsexy
05-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Wow lots of fbbs on the slate...very impressive! Tazzie told me she was thinking about it also.

tammyp
05-14-2010, 09:42 PM
i hear dayana c and cathy L are in.

Matthias
05-23-2010, 09:50 PM
Check out our website for a full updated & detailed list of competitors @ www.pbwproshow.com.

Thank you for the link Brandie. Very interesting. Great Infos. :coffee:

khuddle
06-30-2010, 10:04 PM
Wow what a big and deep field. Big names with Cathy Lefrancois, Jennifer Sedia and Cindy Phillips. Should be an awesome battle!

Last year, I was in attendance at the show, and there was no question in my mind Tina Chandler should have won it -- spectacular conditioning, stunning symmetry and proportions, great size, beautiful tan - bikini - presentation. If she shows up like last year I wouldnt be surprised to see her win it. Nicole Ball is always a favorite at these shows, and last year she finally came in with some size to her legs. If she comes in with some size to her upper body I think she has a great chance.

My top five predictions:
1. Nicole Ball
2. Cathy LeFrancois
3. Tina Chandler
4. Jennifer Sedia
5. Cindy Phillips

herbiceps
07-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Cindy has pulled out of the show

Fitcat
07-09-2010, 02:05 AM
I'm excited for this show and for all of those competing :popcorn: I will be there working the bodybuilding.com booth

dgiz84
07-09-2010, 06:39 AM
The Canadian muscle bomb Julie Bourassa will be there too!!

musclesrsexy
07-09-2010, 10:40 AM
The Canadian muscle bomb Julie Bourassa will be there too!!

This was a thread about who is competing. We could add hundreds of girls who are going to be in the audience.

dgiz84
07-09-2010, 02:24 PM
This was a thread about who is competing. We could add hundreds of girls who are going to be in the audience.

yeah right!

Double check before posting because she'll be competing at this show

musclesrsexy
07-09-2010, 05:56 PM
yeah right!

Double check before posting because she'll be competing at this show

She's not a pro so unless there is an amateur show there I don't know about then you better check your sources.

Maybe you're confused with the local NPC show in Ft. Lauderdale that she's competing in tomorrow called the Southern States? She's doing the Southern States so she can qualify to compete at the North Americans in hopes she can get a pro card there.

dgiz84
07-09-2010, 09:18 PM
She's not a pro so unless there is an amateur show there I don't know about then you better check your sources.

Maybe you're confused with the local NPC show in Ft. Lauderdale that she's competing in tomorrow called the Southern States? She's doing the Southern States so she can qualify to compete at the North Americans in hopes she can get a pro card there.

yeah dude youre right, there were not many competitions for a while and they are now all coming up, I got confused

joker85
07-11-2010, 08:52 PM
hope to meet some of you people there.

musclesrsexy
07-11-2010, 09:39 PM
yeah dude youre right, there were not many competitions for a while and they are now all coming up, I got confused

No worries, I've made my share of mistakes also.