PDA

View Full Version : Those Competing in Wisconsin State

wildcat22
05-12-2010, 02:16 AM
Jacqiee Wabel with Liquid Sun Rayz will be available for spray tanning for those interested. She will be arriving Friday afternoon and can be reached at 309-642-1537 for appointments. Well worth the time and money!

Iron Diva
05-12-2010, 02:34 AM
Quick shout out:
She does a FANTASTIC job and her service is very personalized!! My color never looks better than when she does it for me!! Makes the day of the show soo much easier!

liquid sun rayz
05-12-2010, 03:43 AM
I am very lucky to have Jacquie on my team!! She did the Midwest Novice show with Matthew and I a few weeks ago.Excellent work ethic and great customer service.:awesome:

wildcat22
05-19-2010, 01:09 AM
I would like to give a Huge ThankYou to Jacquie and Marilyn from Liquid Sun Rays. I guestposed at the Wisconsin State and they offered to do my color all I needed was one coat and the color was PERFECT!! I know they are planning on being at a lot of upcomming shows. I would encourage our members to use them, you will not be dissapointed! I plan on using them at Tampa. Marilyn you were right Jacquie is a great representive for you company she was so helpfull!! Thanks again Tracy

liquid sun rayz
05-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Thanks Tracy! She is a keeper, that's for sure!! Look forward to seeing you in Tampa!:waving: