PDA

View Full Version : 2010 NPC Contra Costa

Maeg13
05-20-2010, 08:27 PM
Hi Ladies....Just wanted to check in with ya'll & find out who is competing in this show?

I will be working back stage so if you need a hand with anything just hollar! Good luck to you & see you Saturday. xxoo

Playswithrocks
05-21-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm not competing, but really thinking about driving over there for either the finals or pre-judging. Who else is planning on going or competing? Does anyone have any idea how many competitors are signed up... especially for FBB?? :D It looks like fitness has been added to the show! Yeah!

DocVenus
05-21-2010, 08:03 PM
Good luck to my Save Fitness teammates competing at the Contra Costa - Heather Skaar, Adriana Medina, and Tracie Soder! You'll represent us well, I'm sure!!

-Venus

fitcrazy
05-22-2010, 01:44 AM
Good luck to my Save Fitness teammates competing at the Contra Costa - Heather Skaar, Adriana Medina, and Tracie Soder! You'll represent us well, I'm sure!!

-Venus

:grouphug2::clap::awesome1::awesome1::ripitupbaby: :sun::love::grouphug::girlpower::NPCFigureTwins::y ourock::trophy::yippie::hug3::cheerleader::clappin g2:
Did ya feel it girls of "Save fitness"?!!! Sending hugs, kisses and love your way!!!! Have fun!!!!

Shelly
05-22-2010, 02:38 AM
good luck ladies!!! :awesome:

Making_A_Change
05-22-2010, 05:48 AM
My daughter and I will be in the audience!:waving:

Playswithrocks
05-23-2010, 07:04 PM
The pics and results aren't posted on the Lindsay Productions site yet, but here's the page where they'll show up when they are ;)

2010 NPC Contra Costa (http://gallery.musclecontest.com/index.php?page=contest&contest_id=14)

As for the FBB, Jordan Pierce took the overall and is much improved from previous shows I've seen pics of. As soon as I saw her I knew she had the overall. This woman has some impressive legs on her. Hubby and I felt that she still needs to add more mass to the upper body to balance it out, but she looked real good. She had A LOT of people cheering for her. The FBBers got a huge crowd response. It was a real fun show.

I didn't get to finish watching all of the figure since at 10:00 they still weren't done with master's figure and we had an hour drive to get home. The place was pretty full. We got there about 45 minutes before the finals were supposed to start and ended up in the balcony which was nearly completely full by the time the show got under way. :)

Edit to add: I almost forgot!! The fitness routines rocked! Great performance by all the ladies and they all looked real good too. Yay for fitness!! :D

Siouxcountry
05-24-2010, 04:24 PM
The pics and results aren't posted on the Lindsay Productions site yet, but here's the page where they'll show up when they are ;)

2010 NPC Contra Costa (http://gallery.musclecontest.com/index.php?page=contest&contest_id=14)

As for the FBB, Jordan Pierce took the overall and is much improved from previous shows I've seen pics of. As soon as I saw her I knew she had the overall. This woman has some impressive legs on her. Hubby and I felt that she still needs to add more mass to the upper body to balance it out, but she looked real good. She had A LOT of people cheering for her. The FBBers got a huge crowd response. It was a real fun show.

I didn't get to finish watching all of the figure since at 10:00 they still weren't done with master's figure and we had an hour drive to get home. The place was pretty full. We got there about 45 minutes before the finals were supposed to start and ended up in the balcony which was nearly completely full by the time the show got under way. :)

Edit to add: I almost forgot!! The fitness routines rocked! Great performance by all the ladies and they all looked real good too. Yay for fitness!! :D

Thanks for the review, Nichole! :waving:

Jordan Pierce, 2010 NPC Contra Costa FBB champ..........

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=319233#post319233

Siouxcountry
05-24-2010, 04:34 PM

I see one of our members won fitness! :respect:

Paula Williams-Gulman, 2010 NPC Contra Costa fitness champ..........................

Siouxcountry
05-24-2010, 04:37 PM
I see our member Tamara Ashton won figure class A at the 2010 NPC Contra Costa! :waving:

Maeg13
05-24-2010, 05:50 PM
I see our member Tamara Ashton won figure class A at the 2010 NPC Contra Costa! :waving:
Class A was a STACKED class this year. Tamara is a very good friend of mine and team mate. She made leaps and strides to get to where she is today. I am very proud of her! Keep your eyes open for her later on this season....I think she will break necks.

On the other hand, John Lindsay put on another great show. I was impressed with the amount of competitors. Tight competition and a lot of new faces. Congratulations to all of the ladies! xxoo

Siouxcountry
05-24-2010, 05:54 PM
On the other hand, Jon Lindsay put on another great show. I was impressed with the amount of competitors. Tight competition and a lot of new faces. Congratulations to all of the ladies! xxoo

I wonder if Jon is the NPC's biggest promoter. I think he promotes 10 shows a year. Very impressive!

Maeg13
05-24-2010, 06:00 PM
I wonder if Jon is the NPC's biggest promoter. I think he promotes 10 shows a year. Very impressive!
I believe he might be, but I am not 100% sure of that. On his website he has around 14California shows. Some are held in conjuction with the other promoters too.

Paulawppt
05-24-2010, 07:00 PM

Paula Williams-Gulman, 2010 NPC Contra Costa fitness champ..........................

It was a great show! A:respect:ll the Fitness Girls really did rock the stage and bring down the house! So glad I was apart of it. Glad Fitness is alive and STRONG.

Tcashton
05-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Class A was a STACKED class this year. Tamara is a very good friend of mine and team mate. She made leaps and strides to get to where she is today. I am very proud of her! Keep your eyes open for her later on this season....I think she will break necks.

On the other hand, John Lindsay put on another great show. I was impressed with the amount of competitors. Tight competition and a lot of new faces. Congratulations to all of the ladies! xxoo

Thank you sooo much!!!! Coming into this show I knew I was bribing the best package I ever have! I am still in awe that I did it! This was my very first show ever last year and so see my pics compared from then to now... Wow!

Maegan was a huge help to me backstage! Team work ALL the way there!

Thank you!!!! :D

Siouxcountry
05-24-2010, 07:36 PM
It was a great show! A:respect:ll the Fitness Girls really did rock the stage and bring down the house! So glad I was apart of it. Glad Fitness is alive and STRONG.

Its great that Jon brought fitness back to the Contra Costa. I hope this is just the beginning, and next year he'll bring back fitness to the USAs.

fitcrazy
05-25-2010, 01:57 AM
Its great that Jon brought fitness back to the Contra Costa. I hope this is just the beginning, and next year he'll bring back fitness to the USAs.

I will keep my fingers and toes crossed on that!!!!

Playswithrocks
05-25-2010, 07:26 PM

That would be great! We can hope right? :) I certainly don't think it's not wanting fitness... it's just that they haven't had enough competitors for it to be feasible. The announcer at this show mentioned several times how nice it was to have the great turnout and competition that they did for FBB, and fitness. He mentioned how long it had been since they'd had those kind of numbers, or even this caliber of physiques. :awesome: So hopefully this is a sign of good things to come :D

Paulawppt
05-26-2010, 12:56 AM

well Jason I talked to Jon about the USA for a long time and he said NO:confused:
I wish they would bring it back to the USA!!!!!

Paulawppt
05-26-2010, 12:59 AM

WooHOO!!!! I was very happy with that :waving:

Chawk1
05-26-2010, 04:45 AM
Proud to say that Ken's Barbie Ciara Cito won the Overall in this show!!! I have to get her on here she has an impressive physique! I called it 3 weeks ago that she was going to take it home! I love it when I'm right;)

Siouxcountry
05-26-2010, 04:53 AM
Proud to say that Ken's Barbie Ciara Cito won the Overall in this show!!! I have to get her on here she has an impressive physique! I called it 3 weeks ago that she was going to take it home! I love it when I'm right;)

She looked great! :waving:

Siouxcountry
05-31-2010, 03:49 PM

Thank you sooo much!!!! Coming into this show I knew I was bribing the best package I ever have! I am still in awe that I did it! This was my very first show ever last year and so see my pics compared from then to now... Wow!

Maegan was a huge help to me backstage! Team work ALL the way there!

Thank you!!!! :D

I am proud to have you two on our banner this week. Good luck at Jr Nationals, Paula! :waving: Tamara what is next for you?