PDA

View Full Version : Who's doing makeup at Masters Nationals?

tgoochfigure
05-23-2010, 07:17 PM
I usually use Elaine Goodlad, but she will not be at the Master Nationals. Anyone know of a good makeup artist that will be at the show? Thank you! :)

SDUQUE
05-25-2010, 10:12 PM
I am wondering same thing. this is PA in July 24th wkend.

Hair and Makeup for upcoming shows 2010

Elise at RXMuscle posted this.. I have contacted her and waiting to see if she will be attending this show...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the season it's just about to begin, and I'm getting my schedule in place for the year.

If interested in makeup and other cosmetic services, including backstage or photo-shoot help just let me know. I'm always traveling and would love to be of great help.

xoxo
elise
www.elisefirestone.com

tgoochfigure
05-26-2010, 02:37 AM
Thanks Sylvia!

SDUQUE
05-26-2010, 01:59 PM
Here is her reply....

Hey Sylvia,

If I can get enough girls I Will def be there. I have your email so I will keep you posted and put my feelers out.

tgoochfigure
05-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Sylvia - I sent her an email expressing my interest. So we will see! Thanks again!

2hot4u
05-26-2010, 06:53 PM
check with www.colettenelson.com she is awesome too!!!

SDUQUE
05-26-2010, 10:09 PM
always good to have one more than one choice.
thank you
S:)

tgoochfigure
05-30-2010, 08:56 PM
Sylvia, I sent elise an email and she said she was going to the Europa show in Hartford, CT that same weekend. :-( I will try Colette! Wow, had no idea it would be so hard to find someone for this show! Gotta get mov'n on this one.

debbiebramwell
06-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Sylvia, I sent elise an email and she said she was going to the Europa show in Hartford, CT that same weekend. :-( I will try Colette! Wow, had no idea it would be so hard to find someone for this show! Gotta get mov'n on this one.

Hi darling, I emailed collette for you and she wont be there but gave me another email of someone to ask, I emailed her last night and am waiting on her reply. I will let you know. If we dont find someone then we will go to mac and you and I will get youre face prettied up at masters;)

tgoochfigure
06-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Hi darling, I emailed collette for you and she wont be there but gave me another email of someone to ask, I emailed her last night and am waiting on her reply. I will let you know. If we dont find someone then we will go to mac and you and I will get youre face prettied up at masters;)

Sounds good, Deb! Thank you so much! You are awesome, as usual! :biggrin:

tgoochfigure
06-03-2010, 04:28 AM
Debbie Bramwell is my angel! She found a makeup artist that will be at Master's Nationals through Colette Nelson. Colette could not be at this show, but makeup artist Heather Brandt will be attending the event. I just booked my makeup slot with her. You can reach Heather at heatherbrandt@live.com. She has worked with America's Top Model and celebrities. She does makeup for competitions and knows what to do for stage. Hope this helps anyone still searching! :-)

SDUQUE
06-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Debbie Bramwell is my angel! She found a makeup artist that will be at Master's Nationals through Colette Nelson. Colette could not be at this show, but makeup artist Heather Brandt will be attending the event. I just booked my makeup slot with her. You can reach Heather at heatherbrandt@live.com. She has worked with America's Top Model and celebrities. She does makeup for competitions and knows what to do for stage. Hope this helps anyone still searching! :-)

THANK YOU! Time is flying by and this helps!! I'll call Heather.
Hope to meet you there :)
Syl:)

liquid sun rayz
06-16-2010, 01:37 AM
you can also find Heather's contact info on my site by clicking on the Maters show link for scheduling.I am also promoting her services for Colette :waving: