PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

DMay
05-28-2010, 04:26 PM
My name is Dana May and I'm excited to be a part of this network. I first spotted Sioux Country several months ago while surfing You Tube for posing walks and show footages. Several I came across were from the Sioux Country label so I Googled it and found this site. I clicked the site and mainly visited sponsor sites and advertisers. I've never belonged to a forum and just recently began delving into what the site has to offer. I've been exploring it only for a couple days now but I like what I see so far. It's great to be apart of the network and I hope to gain inspiration, insight, growth and most importantly motivation from experienced competitors.
ABOUT ME...
I started training a couple of years ago and decided to compete early last year in a fall show in October. I placed second in class B and was pretty happy. The journey was hard but amazing. I love challenging myself and learning new things everyday. I plan on competing in two shows this fall. I hope to start a training journal soon as prep creeps closer.
I look forward to the support Sioux Country has to offer!:thumbsup:

Siouxcountry
05-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Welcome, Dana! :waving: What federation do you compete in? Congrats on second place, that is excellent for your first show. What show was it?

Make yourself at home. :)

DMay
05-28-2010, 04:37 PM
The Bluegrass Muscle Classic in Lexington, KY. Now called the Tricky Jackson Classic. I plan on competing in the same show this year to gain more experience. It's a good show for first timers. Then plan on competing in the Monster Mash in Ohio a couple weeks later, this show is natural. I currently am a member of the NPC.

ripitupbaby
05-28-2010, 04:54 PM
Welcome! You've come to the right place :waving:

Michelle Beck
05-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Welcome to the site Dana. Good luck to you later this year at your competitions! :D

ISABELLE TURELL
05-29-2010, 06:22 PM
HI Dana

Welocome Welcome Welcome.

Its a pleasure having you here. :)

DMay
05-30-2010, 04:10 PM
Thank you so much. I checkout your photos. Ah may zing transformation! I definitely will follow along!

DMay
05-30-2010, 04:12 PM
Thanks so much Michelle. I checked out your photos. Ay may zing transformation! I will definitely follow.