PDA

View Full Version : I just needed to vent...

ShawnCarla
06-03-2010, 01:34 PM
I work from home 9-5 and I spend most of my time writing emails and on the phone all day. Today the first email in my inbox was from a potential client pissed off that I spelled her name wrong in the email I sent her. I am two days out from competition, so not the best time to get into a pissing contest, but I did, I couldn't help it. I emailed back and kept my response very brief and basically told her it was a function of human error and that I'd prefer to have an spelling issue to know I'm working with a real person and not an automated service. Well she emailed me back accusing me of not taking attention to details and blah blah blah. I'm freakn FUMING right now and I needed to blow of steam somewhere so I don't take it out on her... so here I am. :mad::argue::spit::banghead::touche::spank2::fight ::whip::STFU::nutsk::boxer::massmoon:

Ok I feel a bit better...
Feel free to add and vent! :D

SanDgroovy
06-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Aww... gotta love it when people are nasty about the little things. :rolleyes:

Vent here then blow it off because you got bigger & better things to worry about, girl! Good luck this weekend!!!! :awesome:

jewelisa
06-03-2010, 02:17 PM
if that is her biggest worry .............. damn i like to have her problems..

what a putz

DanielleA
06-03-2010, 02:20 PM
What a bitch. lol.
I'd be like, "My sincerest apologies once again. As you know, I am preparing for a competition, and therefore will be away from the computer until Monday. I will follow up with you then.".
Leave it at that. By Monday I'm sure you'll both be in a better mood and it will be water under the bridge.

Knowing how she is though (just by this one instance), are you SURE you want a customer like that? Is her money really worth the headache??

Suzanne
06-03-2010, 02:20 PM

thats for damn sure!!!!!!!

Kristal
06-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Give me her name and her address - me and every other pre-comp chick will give her a visit for a beat down ;) LOL It'll be good cardio!

I can't stand people like that - GET A LIFE!

FitRae
06-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Is it REALLY that big of a deal if your name is spelled wrong in an email? Really?! It is likely that after a few emails, if not one, you would have caught the error yourself and fixed it WITHOUT her being a bitch.

Ok, I will add a vent. I have been working from home 6 am - 6 pm Monday - Friday. I'm f*cking exhausted, and its NOT worth the money. I haven't had time to get my cardio done in the morning and by the time 6 pm rolls around I'm usually too exhausted to go to the gym. Also, the extra stress has me eating more crap food than I should. Two pairs of shorts that I bought one month ago to wear to Mexico in a few weeks I tried on again last night and can't get them over my hips. :pout:

PS, good luck on your competition. You are going to ROCK IT!!! :D

ShawnCarla
06-03-2010, 03:42 PM
What a bitch. lol.
I'd be like, "My sincerest apologies once again. As you know, I am preparing for a competition, and therefore will be away from the computer until Monday. I will follow up with you then.".
Leave it at that. By Monday I'm sure you'll both be in a better mood and it will be water under the bridge.

Knowing how she is though (just by this one instance), are you SURE you want a customer like that? Is her money really worth the headache??

That's what I ended my conversation with... that if she was going to determine the future of her business based on something so silly, so be it.

ShawnCarla
06-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Is it REALLY that big of a deal if your name is spelled wrong in an email? Really?! It is likely that after a few emails, if not one, you would have caught the error yourself and fixed it WITHOUT her being a bitch.

Ok, I will add a vent. I have been working from home 6 am - 6 pm Monday - Friday. I'm f*cking exhausted, and its NOT worth the money. I haven't had time to get my cardio done in the morning and by the time 6 pm rolls around I'm usually too exhausted to go to the gym. Also, the extra stress has me eating more crap food than I should. Two pairs of shorts that I bought one month ago to wear to Mexico in a few weeks I tried on again last night and can't get them over my hips. :pout:

PS, good luck on your competition. You are going to ROCK IT!!! :D

WOW that's a long day! Damn, I have enough of a time staring at my computer for 6 to 8 hours a day, let alone 12. I think I'd shoot myself!
I fell your pain girl!

And thanks for the good luck wish... I'm excited for sure!

ShawnCarla
06-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Give me her name and her address - me and every other pre-comp chick will give her a visit for a beat down ;) LOL It'll be good cardio!

I can't stand people like that - GET A LIFE!

Lol! I wish I could actually do that sometimes... people piss me off... that's why I love working from home...I don't have to deal with them face to face! HAHA

ShawnCarla
06-03-2010, 03:46 PM

what a putz

thats for damn sure!!!!!!!

x3!

ShawnCarla
06-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Aww... gotta love it when people are nasty about the little things. :rolleyes:

Vent here then blow it off because you got bigger & better things to worry about, girl! Good luck this weekend!!!! :awesome:
Thanks and thank you for the good luck wish... I just went and took my frustrations out on the weights in the gym! I feel a lot better now!