PDA

View Full Version : NPC Fitness no longer requiring specific moves

JCFit
06-20-2010, 08:49 PM
Hey all! I've been floating around mostly reading and looking for something about this and haven't found anything about it. I was curious if anyone knew the reasoning behind the reg change and what fitness competitors think about it. I was doing figure and was planning on switching to fitness and heard the rumor. Checked out the NPC site and it verified it. I'm still up in the air if it's a good thing or bad thing. Anyway, if someone has some insight or opinions it would be much appreciated. ;)

Jade,

Siouxcountry
06-20-2010, 09:16 PM
Hey all! I've been floating around mostly reading and looking for something about this and haven't found anything about it. I was curious if anyone knew the reasoning behind the reg change and what fitness competitors think about it. I was doing figure and was planning on switching to fitness and heard the rumor. Checked out the NPC site and it verified it. I'm still up in the air if it's a good thing or bad thing. Anyway, if someone has some insight or opinions it would be much appreciated. ;)

Jade,

Hi, Jade,

You may want to check out our fitness forum...........

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=198

Their are no mandatories required, because their was none required in IFBB pro fitness. That being said, judges will still be impressed with strength & flexible moves in your routine.

JCFit
06-21-2010, 12:07 AM
Thanks sioux! I'll check it out! :awesome: