PDA

View Full Version : 2010 NPC JR USA CHAMPIONSHIPS

Pages : [1] 2

Siouxcountry
07-03-2010, 12:09 AM
NPC Jr USA Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Championships

August 28, 2010

WEBSITE.......... CLICK HERE (http://www.npcjrusa.com/)

SHOW INFO.......... CLICK HERE (http://www.npcjrusa.com/show/index.html)

VENUE..........

Stafford Centre
10505 Cash Road
Stafford, TX 77477 (http://www.staffordcentre.com/)

HOST HOTEL.......... CLICK HERE (http://www.npcjrusa.com/hotel/index.html)

The Residence Inn by Marriott
12703 Southwest Freeway
Stafford, TX 77477 (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/housg-residence-inn-houston-sugar-land/)

SCHEDULE.......... CLICK HERE (http://www.npcjrusa.com/schedule/index.html)

Siouxcountry
07-03-2010, 12:14 AM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/201/poster.png

Siouxcountry
07-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Please support our sponsors

Tanning services....................

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=12798

Make Up services.................

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=12544

Siouxcountry
07-03-2010, 12:18 AM
SC.com members planning to compete in Stafford, TX............

Alicia Gifford - Figure
Alissa Carpio - Fitness
Beth Polisson - Figure
Betsy Arnaiz - Figure
Christine Mouser - Figure
Cindy Martinez - Figure
Dixie Reynolds - Bikini
Emily Carey - Bikini
Jessica Bourcier - Figure
Jo Burleson - Figure
Kisha Wilson - Figure
Mandie Taketa - Bikini
Michelle Beck - Figure
Rachael Pointer-Beard - Fitness
Shonte Turner - Figure
Skye Fisher - Fitness
Tara Hollingsworth - Figure
Tiffany Moody - Figure

Siouxcountry
07-03-2010, 12:19 AM
Who here is planning to compete at this show? :)

Siouxcountry
07-03-2010, 12:46 AM
Beth Polisson :)

Beth placed 1st in her figure class at the 2010 NPC North Carolina State.

Siouxcountry
07-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Rachael Pointer-Beard :)

Rachael placed 1st in fitness at the 2009 NPC Midwest Ironman.

epolis
07-03-2010, 02:12 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!

epolis
07-03-2010, 02:17 AM
Kisha Wilson will be competing, as well

Siouxcountry
07-03-2010, 03:18 AM
Kisha Wilson will be competing, as well

Kisha placed 1st in her figure class at the 2010 NPC North Carolina State! :)

JLB001
07-05-2010, 07:46 PM
Jodie Bruce :)

Jodie placed 11th in the middleweight class at the 2009 NPC National Bodybuilding Championships.

I'm waiting and doing the Red River and Nationals again. Wasnt feeling 110% on at 8 weeks out, so regrouped, got with Pete and decided to be 110% instead of coming in just half azz.:awesome: Training and diet have been totally kick butt since regrouping. had to add back a tad since I dropped too much weight too quick and not in a good way. :)

BUT I do plan to be in Houston rooting all you awesome ladies on!

Siouxcountry
07-05-2010, 08:11 PM
BUT I do plan to be in Houston rooting all you awesome ladies on!

And get us some candid photos. :D Thanks for letting me know, Jodie. :)

KP DIVA
07-05-2010, 09:58 PM
Add Tiffany Moody to the list! Tiffany placed 2nd in Figure Class A - Jr. USA 2009.

Siouxcountry
07-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Add Tiffany Moody to the list! Tiffany placed 2nd in Figure Class A - Jr. USA 2009.

Added. :)

Siouxcountry
07-08-2010, 04:01 AM
Jessica Bourcier :)

Jessica placed 2nd in her figure class at the NPC Capitol Of Texas.

Siouxcountry
07-18-2010, 02:09 AM
Cindy Martinez :)

Cindy competed at the 2009 NPC Nationals.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Jo Burleson :)

Jo placed 2nd in her class in open figure at the 2009 NPC Red River Classic.

tgoochfigure
07-28-2010, 10:16 PM
Hey Jason, I plan on competing at Jr. USA!!!

Siouxcountry
07-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Hey Jason, I plan on competing at Jr. USA!!!

Future Pro right here ^

Tara placed 2nd in her figure (35+) class at the 2010 NPC Masters Nationals. :)

Siouxcountry
07-28-2010, 10:35 PM
Shonte Turner :)

Shonte placed 7th in her figure class at the 2010 NPC Team Universe Figure Championships.

Michelle Beck
08-03-2010, 07:44 PM
I will be there! :D Let's see what I can make happen in the next 25 days! ;)

Siouxcountry
08-03-2010, 08:32 PM
I will be there! :D Let's see what I can make happen in the next 25 days! ;)

You can make a lot happen in 25 days! :)

Michelle placed 3rd in her figure class at the 2010 NPC Jr Nationals.

epolis
08-04-2010, 01:35 AM
This is so exciting! I'm getting really nervous, but I'm also so happy to be meeting you ladies. I have horrendous stage fright, so if you see me back stage, hold my hand!! :)

Michelle Beck
08-04-2010, 01:51 AM
You can make a lot happen in 25 days! :)

Michelle placed 3rd in her figure class at the 2010 NPC Jr Nationals.

Thanks Sioux! ;) I have been working on making improvements from the Jr. Natls and each time I step on stage I have managed to bring a different physique, let's see how this one works for me!?! :hmph:

This is so exciting! I'm getting really nervous, but I'm also so happy to be meeting you ladies. I have horrendous stage fright, so if you see me back stage, hold my hand!! :)

You will do great Beth and I can't wait to meet you! :awesome:

JessBourcier
08-04-2010, 04:31 PM
I am so anxious for the show to get here. It's hard to believe we are only 3 weeks out! I can't wait to meet you all. Michelle, you will find Beth and I camped out at the dessert table after finals! LOL!

How do you all feel so far? I feel really good at this point. I have been working my tail off trying to work on what the judges recommended after my last show so I hope it pays off!!

See you ladies in 3 WEEKS!!

Michelle Beck
08-04-2010, 04:49 PM
I am so anxious for the show to get here. It's hard to believe we are only 3 weeks out! I can't wait to meet you all. Michelle, you will find Beth and I camped out at the dessert table after finals! LOL!

How do you all feel so far? I feel really good at this point. I have been working my tail off trying to work on what the judges recommended after my last show so I hope it pays off!!

Haha...yeah Beth told me they had a dessert table! :D That is just cruel and awesome at the same time. I feel optomistic at this point. You can only try to bring the best you possible for that show and hope that is what the judges are looking for. Good luck and I will see you ladies there! :awesome:

epolis
08-05-2010, 12:55 AM

I feel aight - I had a refeed on Sunday, but now I'm back to the blah. My glycogen is gone and I have little energy. I'm not doing an absurd amt of cardio, thankfully, but I've been on a prep diet since Feb 2010, so I'm kinda toast! This will be my last show for the year, for sure. I just can't wait to EEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT dessert with you ladies :)

And I agree, Michelle - a dessert table is both cruel and magical at the same time, haha!

Cindy M
08-05-2010, 11:20 PM
Cant wait. Jr. USA will be a blast. Houston here we come!!

alissa
08-10-2010, 12:26 AM
I will be competing! I just did my state show this weekend to requalify. It's been over 2 years since I've been on stage! Had a blast and feel blessed to be able to do this again. :)

Cindy M
08-10-2010, 02:04 PM
I will be competing! I just did my state show this weekend to requalify. It's been over 2 years since I've been on stage! Had a blast and feel blessed to be able to do this again. :)

Awesome! Good Luck Alissa!

alissa
08-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Awesome! Good Luck Alissa!

Thanks Cindy, same to you!

DixieReynolds
08-10-2010, 07:57 PM
You can add me to the list! Bikini!

DixieReynolds
08-10-2010, 07:58 PM

ALISSA!!!! Hey girl! Looks like we will both be there. Be so good to see you again! Good Luck!

alissa
08-10-2010, 08:10 PM
ALISSA!!!! Hey girl! Looks like we will both be there. Be so good to see you again! Good Luck!

Yay! Rock the next 2 1/2 weeks! Will be good to see you. :)

cjmouser
08-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Christine Mouser will be at nationals!!
Put me on the list please.
So excited!

sexymuscle
08-11-2010, 03:00 AM
Almost two weeks left I can't wait!

Cindy M
08-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Hi Betsy!! Cant wait. We are going to have a blast! You looked incredible last week. Imagine how you will look on stage! XO

Siouxcountry
08-12-2010, 10:15 PM

Welcome back to the stage Alissa! :waving:

In 2008, Alissa placed 1st in her fitness class at the NPC Jr USAs. :)

Siouxcountry
08-12-2010, 10:20 PM
You can add me to the list! Bikini!

Your National bikini debut. :)

Dixie placed 2nd in her bikini class at the 2010 NPC Southern USA.

Siouxcountry
08-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Christine Mouser will be at nationals!!
Put me on the list please.
So excited!

Happy too! :)

Christine placed 2nd in her open figure class at the 2010 NPC Ronnie Coleman Classic.

Siouxcountry
08-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Almost two weeks left I can't wait!

Hi, Betsy, long time no see. Welcome to our board! :waving:

Betsy placed 8th in her figure class at the 2009 NPC National Figure Championships.

DixieReynolds
08-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Your National bikini debut. :)

Dixie placed 2nd in her bikini class at the 2010 NPC Southern USA.

Thanks Sioux!!!!! Im so freakin excited and I havent been this motivated since the Arnold in 2008!!!!! Let me tell you.... I have been hittin it SO HARD!!! Expecting to bring a much tighter package to the stage than at the Southern USA! (Fingers crossed)!!!

jzubire
08-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Please find my info on the website I am the official artist for the show

appoinments are availiable

j@jzubire.com or text to 281-813-9149

TX Muscle
08-17-2010, 11:27 PM
Greetings 2010 NPC JR USA Competitors!

TEAM TX MUSCLE is PROUD to be the
OFFICIAL AIRBRUSH TANNING & BACKSTAGE PREP CREW
for the 2010 NPC JR USA CHAMPIONSHIPS!

For the convenience of all competitors, tanning will be available at the
COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT Contest Hotel located at 12655 Southwest Freeway, Stafford, TX 77477.

Your tan is stage ready in just 2 to 4 applications in ONE to TWO days!

Tanning will be available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at the following times: THURSDAY, AUGUST 26 from 5PM TO 10PM
FRIDAY, AUGUST 27 from 7:00AM to MIDNIGHT
SATURDAY, AUGUST 28 (TouchUps for Finals) from 1:00PM to 5:00PM
For your convenience, Team TX Muscle will offer both Pro Tan© & Jan Tana© products at this show. Generally, Figure/Fitness/Bikini competitors need 1 to 2 applications - 1 application on Thursday & 1 on Friday or 2 applications on Friday. BodyBuilders typically need 3 to 4 applications - 1 or 2 on Thursday & 1 or 2 on Friday. If you would like to take a shower after the your pre-judging & come back for a fresh coat of color on Saturday before your finals, you may do so for an additional charge. Unless you specify otherwise, our expert Team TX Muscle tanners will determine which product(s) will work best on your skin to give you the best possible stage color. Each application should be scheduled at least 2 hours apart.

RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

$75 - 1 Application
(Touch-up, Color Correction, Very Dark Skin)
$100 - 2 Applications
(Most Figure/Fitness, Dark Skin BB’s)
$115 - 3 Applications
(All Female BB’s, Up to LHW Male BB’s)
$125 - 3 to 4 Applications
(3 App’s for HW/SHW Male BB’s, Extra Color for Problem Skin)
$140 - 4 Applications
(4 App’s for HW/SHW Male BB’s)
$25 – Saturday Touch-Up
(Shower after the Pre-Judging & Come in for a Fresh Spray)

Also Available by Appointment Only:
Tattoo Cover - $10 to $25
On-Site Professional Make-Up Artist/Hair Stylist - Contact Kimberly Boenker (832-283-5630)
Suit Rental - $75 & Up

For the comfort of ALL competitors,
Team TX Muscle ONLY uses female airbrush tanners
AND
DOES NOT mix male & female competitors in the same room.

If you are interested in booking your appointments, please fill out the following requested information. Cut & paste the completed form & email it to mary@teamtxmuscle.com with the subject “JR USA TANNING” :

Name:
Division:
Contact Number:
Contact Email:
Hotel Information:
Total Number of Applications:
Requested Appointment Times (Thurs.):
Requested Appointment Times (Fri.):
Touch-Up Spray Before Finals? ($25 - Yes or No):
Product Preference (PT/JT/COMBO/NO PREF):
Tattoo Cover? (Yes or No, Size of Tattoo):
Make-Up? (Yes or No):
Hair? (Yes or No):
Suit Rental? (Yes or No):

All competitors who have contacted me previously have been put on a waiting list & your requested times will be booked in the order that you contacted me. I will do my best to get as close to your requested appointment times as possible. Please give me until the weekend before your competition to finalize the schedule & I will send you a confirmation email with your times & instructions.

ALL COMPETITORS will receive our complimentary backstage prep services, including touch-ups of color by hand, professional application of your glaze or oil, Quick Bronze, and/or Mary’s “Magic Butt Spray”. There is no need for you to bring any backstage prep products unless you have a special preference, such as Hot Stuff or other vasodilators. Team TX Muscle DOES NOT provide airbrushing or full application of color by hand backstage, we will be doing touch-ups by hand ONLY at that time.

Ladies...Kimberly Boenker is Team TX Muscle’s Official Make-Up Artist/Hair Stylist for this show. She is an NPC competitor with over 10 years of modeling & makeup artistry experience. If you would like to schedule an appointment for make-up or hair, please contact Kimberly at 832-283-5630 or kimberlyb27@live.com. Judges are looking for that “Total Package” no matter what division you are competing in. Please do not make the mistake of skimping on this very important aspect of stage presentation – contact Kimberly for all your makeup & hair needs today!

Thanks & I look forward to working with each & every one of you!
Please contact me if you have any questions.

Mary E. Hobbs
Team TX Muscle – Complete Contest Prep Services
“For Competitors, By Competitors.”
Cell: 832-794-5449 (Text messages only, please!)
mary@teamtxmuscle.com
www.TEAMTXMUSCLE.com

Training/Nutrition/Supplements/Posing/Choreography/Custom Suits & Accessories
Airbrush Tanning/Jewelry/Make-Up/Hair/Photography/Clothing/Music Mixing & More

LizS
08-20-2010, 11:11 PM

Good luck, Alissa!!! I'll be tuned in for updates! Great job getting back at it after baby Joel!

Shelly
08-21-2010, 03:24 AM
times flyin! good luck all!

alissa
08-21-2010, 11:58 AM
Good luck, Alissa!!! I'll be tuned in for updates! Great job getting back at it after baby Joel!

Thanks, it feels great doing this again!

xman25
08-21-2010, 02:11 PM
I live in Houston. Victoria Larvie has convinced me to go to the Jr. USAs. I can only make it to the morning show because I have a Texans vs Cowboys preseason game to go to in the evening of the same day. I've never been to one of these contests before. I'm interested to see what they are like.

xman25

Siouxcountry
08-21-2010, 05:28 PM
One week to go. :popcorn:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/201/poster.png

JessBourcier
08-21-2010, 06:46 PM
One week! Woot woot!! Just finished a great ham and ab workout but my energy levels are definitely a lot lower than they were just a couple days a go.

To all the ladies competing, we are almost there! Good luck to everyone and safe travels to all that are traveling to Texas!!

alissa
08-21-2010, 07:06 PM
One week! Woot woot!! Just finished a great ham and ab workout but my energy levels are definitely a lot lower than they were just a couple days a go.

To all the ladies competing, we are almost there! Good luck to everyone and safe travels to all that are traveling to Texas!!

Same to you, Jess!

epolis
08-21-2010, 09:42 PM
Woooooooooooooo!!! See you ladies in a week! Keep working hard. Jess, I feel you on the energy. Mine's fo sho in the sh***er!

TX Muscle
08-22-2010, 08:01 PM
LADIES...
For your convenience there are THREE Official Makeup Artists & Hair Stylists for the 2010 NPC Jr USA's in Stafford, TX next weekend!

J ZUBIRE - Make-Up
www.jzubire.com (http://www.jzubire.com/)
To make appointment or for more information call 281-813-9149 or email jzubire@yahoo.com

KIMBERLY BOENKER - Make-Up, Hair, & Extensions
www.TeamTXMuscle.com (http://www.teamtxmuscle.com)
To make appointment or for more information call 832-283-5630 or email littlekimmy27@hotmail.com (littlekimm27@hotmail.com)

LAURIE ST. MICHAEL - Make-Up & Hair
To make appointment or for more information call 479-616-0922 or 301-613-9222 or email lstm1976@hotmail.com

Please contact each artist directly for prices & availability, these are the ONLY three ladies that will have access to the backstage to take care of your beauty needs. All three ladies are EXTREMELY talented, have ample NPC & IFBB stage makeup/hair experience, & will make you look GORGEOUS on your big day!

Contact them NOW to make an appointment!

Good luck & See you at the show!

Mary E. Hobbs
Team TX Muscle - Official Tanner & Backstage Prep Crew for the 2010 NPC JR USA's
mary@teamtxmuscle.com

JessBourcier
08-23-2010, 05:06 PM
So I just made my morning visit onto Hardbody.com and saw the article on this weekend's show. I got a HUGE rush of butterflies in the belly and a feeling of total nervousness and excitement came over me!! In the home stretch now...so excited!!

ShawnCarla
08-23-2010, 06:36 PM
Good luck ladies! Less then a week!

courtneybwest
08-24-2010, 07:51 PM
Hey Jason!
Just wanted to let the girls know, as a Houston resident and fellow competitor we are looking forward to having all of you!! I know Ms Stacey and Lee are going to be super busy but if anyone needs ANYTHING (directions, last minute supplies, etc.) I will be onsite working the Gaspari Booth AND will also be staying at the contest hotel Fri thru Sunday.I know this last week can be hectic so dont hesitate to shoot me over an email ( i check compulsively) or stop by the booth!!

xoxo
Courtney West IFBB Pro
Gaspari Nutrition Rep
courtneybwest@gmail.com

heathergracefitness
08-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Best of luck ladies! :respect:

epolis
08-25-2010, 12:46 AM
AAAAAAAAAAH so excited! But NERVOUS!!

Suzanne
08-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Good luck everyone!

jeff binns
08-25-2010, 08:23 PM
Hey Ladies,

I'll be at the JR USAs photographing the show for MD.
A quick note....Take you time up there on stage! lol!
Smile and shoot me a look, it'll make for better photos!
Of course you'll be able to see them all in "almost" real time on the MD website thanks to Danielle Delikat ( MD's photo uploader !).

I'll also be doing shoots on the days before and after the show!
Contact me for more info.

Good luck and take care,

Jeff

ATilly
08-26-2010, 03:03 PM
Good luck to all of you competing this weekend and have fun!!!!!

LizaFit
08-26-2010, 08:03 PM
Wishing all the competitors safe travels and an amazing time full of great memories! You are ALL winners!!!

A special shout out to Alissa Carpio! Back on the Fitness stage after becoming a Mom! Joel is only 10 months old and Alissa is back to incredible contest shape :respect: :cool:

xox Liza

mandie8
08-27-2010, 03:45 AM
I'll be there too!!! You forgot about me!

Siouxcountry
08-27-2010, 04:58 AM
I'll be there too!!! You forgot about me!

Good luck! :)

Mandie placed 5th in her bikini class at the 2010 NPC Jr National Championships.

Siouxcountry
08-27-2010, 04:59 AM
Shawn Ray interviews promoter Lee Thompson............

VIDEO LINK (http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2010-junior-usas/3355-2010-jr-usa-preview-with-shawn-ray-and-lee-thompson.html)

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/201/Clipboard01-35.png (http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2010-junior-usas/3355-2010-jr-usa-preview-with-shawn-ray-and-lee-thompson.html)

joyjoy
08-27-2010, 01:41 PM
Good luck everyone! Hope you girls have a blast onstage!

Siouxcountry
08-27-2010, 02:07 PM
Good luck everyone! Hope you girls have a blast onstage!

Good luck ladies! :awesome:

Siouxcountry
08-27-2010, 02:24 PM
Weigh in / Check in is today.

Prejudging starts tomorrow (Saturday) at 10 AM EST - 9:00 AM CST - 8:00 AM MST - 7:00 AM PST

http://www.npcjrusa.com/schedule/index.html

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/201/NPCJrUSA2010-StaffordTexas.png

JLB001
08-27-2010, 03:04 PM
I'll be driving over in ther am to catch pre judging. I'll be with one of my besties that 7 onths preggos so we'll be easy to spot.

Anyone needs anything please feel free to ask, would be more than happy to bring whatever ya might need. Well except some hot dude...your own your own wthat one. Lol

Good luck tomorrow.

Michelle Beck
08-27-2010, 07:19 PM
I just finished checking in a few hours ago. I have already met up with Beth and Jess and they both look great! :D I am so excited to get back up on the national stage again. :awesome: Can't wait for tomorrow! ;)

epolis
08-27-2010, 07:20 PM
All checked in and ready to roll!! I'm in E class - they measured me at 5'6''. I was expecting to be in D class, but - oh well!! Michelle Beck is in F, and Jess Bourcier is in D. Keep your eyes out for us :) Thanks to the Sioux fam for all of your support!

Siouxcountry
08-27-2010, 07:23 PM
I just finished checking in a few hours ago. I have already met up with Beth and Jess and they both look great! :D I am so excited to get back up on the national stage again. :awesome: Can't wait for tomorrow! ;)

All checked in and ready to roll!! I'm in E class - they measured me at 5'6''. I was expecting to be in D class, but - oh well!! Michelle Beck is in F, and Jess Bourcier is in D. Keep your eyes out for us :) Thanks to the Sioux fam for all of your support!

Thanks for the update, Michelle & Beth! :) Good luck tomorrow you three! :awesome:

Femphysiquefan
08-27-2010, 07:48 PM
Best of luck to everyone competing!!! Have a great time!! :awesome:

DixieReynolds
08-27-2010, 07:50 PM
All checked in as well. Bikini Class D. I havent grown nor shrunk since the last time I was on the National Stage so Im right where I knew I would be! Feeling good and excited to be back!!!!

Shout at me if any of you girls recognize me..... I may not recognize you first. lol!

Shelly
08-27-2010, 08:26 PM
good luck to my girl alli frahn too!! xoxo

FitTriniGal
08-27-2010, 09:13 PM

All checked in as well. Bikini Class D. I havent grown nor shrunk since the last time I was on the National Stage so Im right where I knew I would be! Feeling good and excited to be back!!!!

Shout at me if any of you girls recognize me..... I may not recognize you first. lol!

Good luck ladies! I'll be there cheering for you! Have fun!

JessBourcier
08-27-2010, 11:28 PM
It was so great seeing some familiar faces this morning at check-in! The Sioux ladies are going to rock it tomorrow fo sho!! I have to say that I am feeling like a star struck teen seeing so many people who I consider to be rock stars in this industry - Kim Odo, Isaac Hinds, Jack Titone. It didn't hit me how big this until I started seeing them all. So freaking awesome! (And yes...I am a total goober!). Thanks to everyone in the SC community for all the support!

Siouxcountry
08-27-2010, 11:32 PM
It was so great seeing some familiar faces this morning at check-in! The Sioux ladies are going to rock it tomorrow fo sho!! I have to say that I am feeling like a star struck teen seeing so many people who I consider to be rock stars in this industry - Kim Odo, Isaac Hinds, Jack Titone. It didn't hit me how big this until I started seeing them all. So freaking awesome! (And yes...I am a total goober!). Thanks to everyone in the SC community for all the support!

That's wonderful you are having so much fun! :awesome: If you get together again with Beth & Michelle, take a :camera: for our banner.

Siouxcountry
08-27-2010, 11:38 PM
Weigh in / check in photo gallery................

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=viewphotos&eventcode=1416&paparazzi=yes

Siouxcountry
08-27-2010, 11:40 PM
More.

Amanda Marinelli
08-27-2010, 11:52 PM

Good Luck Alissa!!!! We will all be cheering for you!!!!

msgrfitness
08-28-2010, 12:06 AM
I am competing in fitness as well Jason. :) Skye

Shelly
08-28-2010, 12:16 AM
what time does prej start?

JLB001
08-28-2010, 12:20 AM
what time does prej start?

9am central. 10am your time

xman25
08-28-2010, 12:34 AM
Do we know which group will be getting to the stage first?

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 12:36 AM

Good luck, Skye! :)

Skye placed 4th in her fitness class at last year's NPC Jr Nationals.

Shelly
08-28-2010, 12:40 AM
9am central. 10am your time

thnx :)

Shelly
08-28-2010, 12:41 AM

good luck mama!:awesome:

LIFTstudios
08-28-2010, 12:54 AM
Disappointing turnout from the Fitness ladies. Looks like only 8 women TOTAL will be competing in this show. A one in eight chance of turning pro. Sad to see so little support for the show.

tkokayde
08-28-2010, 12:55 AM
I'm confused. Did the bikini girls have to wear their suits to check-in?

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/JB7_3425wtmk.JPG

tkokayde
08-28-2010, 12:58 AM
Disappointing turnout from the Fitness ladies. Looks like only 8 women TOTAL will be competing in this show. A one in eight chance of turning pro. Sad to see so little support for the show.

That is rough. I'm thinking it can only be that it's too close to Jr. Nat's and Team U for girls to peak 3 times? Not sure, but that's all I can figure. I hope it's not just because of the "only one Pro card" excuse. If you want to compete at the Pro level so badly, you should also love competing at the National level. Jr. USA's is such a great show, more girls should take advantage of the experience.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 01:03 AM
MD is adding names................

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1416

The list below is not the final list..............

Women's Bodybuilding

Heavyweight
Olivia Terry
Light Heavyweight
LaQuita Sanders
Lisa Guameiri
Dominique Durand
Emanuela Silvagni
Middleweight
Martha Ibarra
Marie Samperio
Lightweight
Emily Berryman
Brenda Boyd

Fitness

Fitness Short Class
Skye Fisher
Babette Mulford
Fitness Medium Class
Viko Newman
Rachel Dodd Johnson
Michelle Gales
Fitness Tall Class
Dawnice Beckley
Alissa Carpio
Lena Mishin

Figure

Class A
Alicia Bell
Betsy Arnaiz
Jo Burleson
Christine Anderson
Cheri Nguyen
Aketa Thomas
Alicia Meza
Kawana McCough
Class B
Soleivi Hernandez
Cindy Martinez
Tatiana Koshman
Megan Wyble
Leslie Hasselbach
Sandi Gravatt
Class C
Rose Ronquillo
Kalani Barber
Christine Gardner
Tara Hollingsworth
Adriana Sanchez
Bonnie Bundy
Allison Frahn
Kisha Wilson
Class D
Abbey Busby
Desha Hout
Christina Larson
Tamara Remmers
Class E
Elizabeth Polisson
Jessica Vetter
Kimberly Renee
Summer Rogers
Kimberly Sheppard
Class F
Jennifer Winters
Michelle Beck
Stephanie Toomey-Barber
Shonte Turner

Bikini

Bikini A Class
Tara Granberry
Bikini B class
Priscilla Barrera
Jennifer Chapman
Alexis Weiner
Stephanie Jones
Bikini C Class
Stacy Miller
Ashley Rich
Janaee Adams
Bikini D Class
Sarah Brookes
Christy Merritt
Dixie Reynolds
Ashley Gay
Judy Replogle
Karin Traber
Bikini E Class
Crystal King
Keridon Davis
Michelle Hanson
Michelle Maxwell
Emily Carey
Bikini F Class
Tiffany Gilley
Stephanie Bentley
Jennifer Rankin

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 01:06 AM

16 women last year. I hope the promoter can make the NPC Jr USAs the first National NPC show in 2011.

tkokayde
08-28-2010, 01:06 AM
Cruddy turnout all around. That's too bad.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 01:07 AM
I'm confused. Did the bikini girls have to wear their suits to check-in?

I noticed that too. :o My guess is it's her first National show.

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 01:13 AM
Cruddy turnout all around. That's too bad.

Wow- obvious that ppl weren't thrilled w/ either the change in location or the date. I can not believe how small the figure classes are!!! There are several regional shows that have larger turnouts than this!!!

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 01:15 AM
Any prediction on who will win bikini class A? :D

ecbikini
08-28-2010, 01:16 AM
I noticed that too. :o My guess is it's her first National show.
They did a bikini suit check to make sure our bottoms were acceptable... :)

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 01:17 AM
They did a bikini suit check to make sure our bottoms were acceptable... :)

Thank you! :) And welcome, what is your name?

ecbikini
08-28-2010, 01:18 AM
Thank you! :) And welcome, what is your name?
Emily Carey bikini E... it was new for me too... I actually had to run back to my hotel to get my suit!

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 01:23 AM
Emily Carey bikini E... it was new for me too... I actually had to run back to my hotel to get my suit!

Good luck, Emily! Really good odds to turn pro tomorrow, 1 in a 11. :)

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 01:23 AM
Any prediction on who will win bikini class A? :D

LOL!! Geez, I'd be pissed!

Figure: Soleivi Hernandez or Kelani Barber....but who knows, someone can always come outta no where and take!!

I do believe some names are missing. Krissy Richards said she was all checked in on FB, but I don't see her name.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 01:27 AM
I do believe some names are missing. Krissy Richards said she was all checked in on FB, but I don't see her name.

I see some names missing too. Maybe the list is from early check in.

ecbikini
08-28-2010, 01:31 AM
Good luck, Emily! Really good odds to turn pro tomorrow, 1 in a 11. :)
Thank You! I'm very excited!

Fitdiva
08-28-2010, 01:31 AM
I'm really hoping that there are more competitors than what's on this list. I've never seen such a small list for a national show, since I've started competing.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 01:35 AM
I see some names missing too.

Oops I actually found those names now. Maybe that is the final list. :confused:

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 01:36 AM
I'm really hoping that there are more competitors than what's on this list. I've never seen such a small list for a national show, since I've started competing.

So true! I heard one of the reasons for the move was b/c Charleston isn't a major city...not sure you would consider Columbia a major city either...So ppl flying in from the west coast had several connects/lay overs. I've attended 4 (competed in 3 of them) different National shows and by far Jr. USA -Charleston had the BEST venue.

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 01:37 AM
Oops I actually found those names now. Maybe that is the final list. :confused:

It can't be!! How many names did you have missing?

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 01:41 AM
It can't be!! How many names did you have missing?

I looked quickly & missed Beth & Michelle's name at first. :o

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 01:44 AM
I looked quickly & missed Beth & Michelle's name at first. :o

Gosh...I was hoping you found a list w/ 20-30 more ppl!! Maybe it is the economy and ppl are selecting shows which yield a higher chance of getting a Pro card. W/ Jr. U being the 1st Nat'l show it was a good warm-up to see what the judges wanted...we've had 4 shows already so ppl know what the judges are rewarding now, so they say skip it and shoot for North Americans/ATL.

joyjoy
08-28-2010, 01:45 AM
They're not members on here but I think Kawana (Class A) and Leslie (Class B) have a really good shot at winning their classes. Of course I don't know what everyone looks like but I'm rooting for Les for the overall - such a sweetie.

epolis
08-28-2010, 01:45 AM
They had a late check in from 5-7pm, so names may still be added. But there were VERY few ppl at check ins from 10-11 this morning. I only saw 10-15 girls on the list for my class - same for Michelle's class. This is a very small show.

TanyaB
08-28-2010, 01:55 AM
So true! I heard one of the reasons for the move was b/c Charleston isn't a major city...not sure you would consider Columbia a major city either...So ppl flying in from the west coast had several connects/lay overs. I've attended 4 (competed in 3 of them) different National shows and by far Jr. USA -Charleston had the BEST venue.

The venue here is great but the airport is insane - think we are now the second most expensive place to fly into in the US! I wish the show was here - I would have definitely been there!

cazz77
08-28-2010, 02:18 AM
My client, Elle Delallo will be competing tomorrow in Bikini Class B. Elle placed 2nd and tied with the first place winner at the USA's last month.

ShawnCarla
08-28-2010, 02:19 AM
Wow! There were more competitors at my local show then there are at this National one!!! Damn!

epolis
08-28-2010, 02:20 AM
I see a bunch of ppl missing that I know are competing. At least 10, esp in bikini. There are LOTS of bikini girls here, so the list on MD most definitely doesn't reflect who has checked in.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 02:23 AM
My client, Elle Delallo will be competing tomorrow in Bikini Class B. Elle placed 2nd and tied with the first place winner at the USA's last month.

That makes her a favorite here! She'll be tough to beat. :)

sandi_stuart
08-28-2010, 02:26 AM

Wow. That IS disappointing.......Sorta like North Americans last year where you could count all the fitness competitors on one hand.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 02:31 AM
Late weigh in / check in pics have been added to MD photo gallery...............

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=viewphotos&eventcode=1416&paparazzi=yes&comparisons=&divisioncode=&page=6

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 02:33 AM
LOL at the chest tattoo. :D

amiefran6
08-28-2010, 02:50 AM
LOL at the chest tattoo. :D

Maybe he should have gotten some striations tatooed on there too! :rofl:

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 03:40 AM
Maybe he should have gotten some striations tatooed on there too! :rofl:

Couldn't hurt. :D

JLB001
08-28-2010, 03:45 AM
Where this venue is doesnt make it very easy to fly in and out from. Its basically on the opposite side of Houston in a subburb. Cabs are crazy expensive from either airport. The host hotel is even several miles from the venues well, so that is more expense unless they shuttle people over to the venue. all in all it doesnt make it easy or affordable

JessBourcier
08-28-2010, 03:57 AM
That's not the whole list because my name was missing! Lol!

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 04:04 AM
That's not the whole list because my name was missing! Lol!

No worries. :) A big day tomorrow, good luck Jessica!

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 04:05 AM
Promoter Lee Thompson's goal is to have the show over by 9:45 PM CST. :popcorn:

LIFTstudios
08-28-2010, 04:21 AM
Sioux - I thought we covered this a few times this year... Why do you rely on MD for accurate information when you know it isn't? :banghead:

This is a perfect example of why lists aren't given out ahead of time because this wasn't complete and isn't accurate. Then people go into chicken little mode and think the sky is falling. It's not. Fitness and Bodybuilding numbers are down. Bikini and Figure are strong, as they always are and will continue to be.

There will be shuttles running people to the venue. This show is not any more expensive than other National shows, in my opinion. There are two airports, more flights and several hotels to choose from. The rooms are $99 a night at the Courtyard. That isn't a rate you will find many places, if any for shows.

I don't buy the "peaking" for shows as a fitness competitor. There HAS to be more than 8 competitors in the entire US that could and should do this show. Fitness is the most entertaining part of the NPC and I hope more women get back into it.

I don't see the show changing times but that will be decided for sure at the NPC national meeting.

Relax you will see a good show and one that is well run. Numbers aren't as high as Jr Nationals or USAs but they never are for this event, especially in the men.

Follow HARDBODY.com for live updates throughout the prejudging and finals. Directly from the press pit.

:popcorn:

tkokayde
08-28-2010, 04:32 AM
I don't buy the "peaking" for shows as a fitness competitor. There HAS to be more than 8 competitors in the entire US that could and should do this show. Fitness is the most entertaining part of the NPC and I hope more women get back into it.

Not trying to make excuses for the girls, I totally agree they should bring it. Just trying to figure out their reasoning for not showing up. I'm all for busting your butt all year and doing all the National shows. I heard it can pay off if you bring your A game. ;)

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 04:32 AM
Sioux - I thought we covered this a few times this year... Why do you rely on MD for accurate information when you know it isn't? :banghead:

I said in my tweets & facebook it may not be the final list.

Shelly
08-28-2010, 01:01 PM
good morning siouxcountry!!!

Betsy
08-28-2010, 01:03 PM
:popcorn::popcorn:

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 01:03 PM
1 fitness pro card awarded tonight - overall winner.

2 figure pro cards awarded tonight - overall & overall runner up.

2 bikini pro cards awarded tonight - overall & overall runner up.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 01:04 PM
good morning siouxcountry!!!

:popcorn::popcorn:

What a nice surprise. :) Good morning, Twins! :hug:

Betsy
08-28-2010, 01:09 PM
What a nice surprise. :) Good morning, Twins! :hug:

:grouphug::grouphug:

ranger
08-28-2010, 01:19 PM
In regards to the number of fitness competitors at today's show, I believe there are various reasons.

For me, I started out the year, January 1, getting ready to compete at the Arnold. After I could breath and enjoy a couple of meals for two weeks, I turned around to get ready for Jr. Nationals and Team U. By mid-July, I had trained and dieted all year and my body was tired. The judges all said I needed to add muscle so I decided to take the rest of the year off to work on that.

It would have been counter-productive to train/lean out for 8-10 more weeks when I need to focus on building.

Personally, I like the NPC season when the pro cards increase as the season moves on. It was great last year to start with Jr USAs (one pro card to overall) and end the fitness season with Team U (2 pro cards per class).
I wish Rachel, Alissa and Meredith good luck this weekend!

I'll also admit, the competition bug did bite me two weeks ago and for 12 hours I thought about doing North Americans. My upper body was down for the cause, but my glutes just looked at me and laughed!!!! :rofl:

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 01:28 PM
I don't understand why the Jr USAs is after two huge shows like Team U & USAs. I bet most everyone would prefer it as the 1st NPC National show of the year. Fitness numbers will increase if the show is put 1st.

No matter, we all wish the women today the best of luck, and hope all have an incredible time! :awesome:

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Lord Isaac writes that fitness routines are scheduled to be on 1st! :dance2:

jewelisa
08-28-2010, 01:45 PM
Im off to the gym then hurrying my booty back! We have 2 Diva's competing today woot woot :awesome:

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 01:48 PM
We have 2 Diva's competing today woot woot :awesome:

Give the young ladies a shout out? :)

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 02:05 PM
More names have been added to the bikini list............

Class A
Tara Granberry
Elena White
Kierstin Flores
Alexis Weiner

Class B
Priscilla Barrera
Jennifer Chapman
Ella DeLallo
Stephanie Jones
Jennifer Pimental
Gidget Migliaccio
Mercedes Perez
Mandie Taketa

Class C
Stacy Miller
Ashley Rich
Janaee Adams
Vanessa Prebyl
Charish Hammond
Cheryl Foster
Ashley Rich
Venus Ramos

Class D
Sarah Brooks
Christy Merritt
Dixie Reynolds
Ashley Gay
Judy Replogle
Karin Traber
Jennifer Childs
Sherry Hasty
Shannon Rockweiler
Amy Campbell
Stacey Naito
Audrina Torres
Shauna Hudrall
Tawna Eubanks
Heather Burman
Shauna Smith
Jessica Esposito
Kara Esades

Class E
Crystal King
Keridon Davis
Michelle Hanson
Michelle Maxwell
Emily Carey
Hillary Jones
Brittney Touchton
Christy Johns
Janaee Adams

Class F
Tiffany Gilley
Stephanie Bentley
Jennifer Rankin

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 02:11 PM
The 8 women in fitness are performing their routines.

Fitness Short Class
Skye Fisher
Babette Mulford

Fitness Medium Class
Viko Newman
Rachel Dodd Johnson
Michelle Gales

Fitness Tall Class
Dawnice Beckley
Alissa Carpio
Lena Mishin

Laura K
08-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Shout out for my fellow Dwelle Athletics girl and RN Sherry Hasty!!! She has busted her ass all year between competing and working and training and she is going to do AWESOME!!!!! :awesome: :awesome:

Also shout out to miss Michelle Beck whom also works and trains full time!! Hard workers UNITE!! Hehe :D You GO GIRL!! :awesome:

MGreene
08-28-2010, 02:15 PM
Good Luck to ALL!!!!! Have fun !!!!!!

ShawnCarla
08-28-2010, 02:27 PM
That's still not the full list though... I still see names missing.... for example, Kendra Warren is in Bikini F

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 02:30 PM
That's still not the full list though... I still see names missing.... for example, Kendra Warren is in Bikini F

F class did look short on the list. :p

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 02:32 PM
Shawn Ray at Muscular Development:

Routines:

Women's Fitness A

Skye Fischer:
Opens with a Back Hand Spring. Cheerleadinging Music, Strong handstands and gymnastics moves. Nice mid section, could be tighter in the legs. High Kicks and good stentgth moves. Front flip to her seat finish!

Babette Mulford:
Lean and tight! High kickes and jumps, Strong hand press splits to the front. One hand cartwheels. Lots of attitude! Flexibilty is great, lots of floor stuff, splits -cute girl!

Women's Fitness B

Vito Newman:
Lady Gaga song, Strong hand Presses, long leg high kicks! Nice tight body, splits, seated hand presses! One arm push ups! Salsa dance moves. Good use of entire stage! Sweet!

Rachel Johnson:
Wrapped in the Texas State Flag entry and her outfit is the Texas state Flag!! Fiddle music to Opening Gymnastics Flips and twists, impressive! Strong Presses, Head stand and strength moves! Clearly the best gymnast so far!

Michelle Gales:
Double back hand spring entry! Hip hop Rap song, Walking and twisting Hand Stand to leg press! Very strong moves! Double Back handspring to back flip! Strong Leg Press, dance moves need better transition, but gym skills are strong! Good crowd reception!

Women's Fitness C

Lena Mishin:
Former Bodybuilder & Figure competitor, wife of professional Bodybuilder Eugene Mishin! Slimmed down in size! Looks very good, mother of 4 kids! Front walk over, high jumps very athletic routine!

Dawnice Beckley:
Strong Head Stand Press up! Dance moves need work. Good single hand push ups, needs to be tighter in the legs. Fergie Songs.....

Alissa Carpio:
High Jumps to Push up position. Seated Hand press/hold. Good Abs, lots of floor push ups. NFL themed music/Splits, Presses and high kicks!

Erik
08-28-2010, 02:35 PM

Go Kendra!! :awesome:

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Shawn Ray at MD:

Womens Lt Wt up to 115lbs

Brenda Boyd:
Good shoulders & Legs, needs more detail. Lat width would help, back bi looks good. Lower body over powers the upper body.

Emily Berryman:
Taller, Good side tri's! Needs to dry out more. Good Abs and Bi's. Poses with confidence and smiles.

Women's Middle Wt 115lbs -125lbs

Martha Ibarra:
Good color, Side shots look good, Back is hard and dry but needs width. Good Biceps! Needs more fullness.

Mari Camen Samperio:
Good Quads, a tad orange in color. Holding a little film of water, good muscularity.

Women's Lt Hvy 125lbs-140lbs

Lisa Guarneiri:
Good first impression! Harder upper body than lower, good size on legs. Facially not intpo it but very competitive physically!

Dominique Durand:
Ripped Glutes, great side shots. Back is wide, a tad straight up and down. Color could be darker but hard in the right places.

La Quida Sanders:
Good shape but needs more diet work. Soft, structurally pleasing, posing nicely. Too soft to be in the hunt.

Emanuela Silvagni:
Great color! Back is very impressive, Hams need more hardness and separation. Best Biceps so far! Pleasing posing.

Women's Hvy 140lbs plus

Olivia Terry:
IMPRESSIVE! Hard all over, great Tri's! Hams are ripped, Back Double Bi is great! Abs neeed more detail. Legs more sweeps but overall good job. Only one in this class.
My personal "OVERALL" Choice to win the show!

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Men are on now.

tasha5951
08-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Back from Cardio....here to stay :)

ShawnCarla
08-28-2010, 03:05 PM
List is updated again on MD... looks to be complete this time.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 03:12 PM
List is updated again on MD... looks to be complete this time.

Looks like they are now adding more names to figure. Hopefully pics will follow after all names are up.

Complete list for bikini. D is the biggest class..........

Bikini A Class
Tara Granberry
Kierstin Flores
Alexis Weiner
Elena White
Bikini B class
Priscilla Barrera
Jennifer Chapman
Stephanie Jones
Elle DeLallo
Jennifer Pimental
Gidget Migliaccio
Mercedes Perez
Mandie Taketa
Bikini C Class
Stacy Miller
Ashley Rich
Vanessa Prebyl
Charish Hammond
Cheryl Foster
Venus Ramos
Bikini D Class
Sarah Brookes
Jessica Esposito
Shauna Smith
Heather Burman
Tawna Eubanks
Shauna Hudrall
Audrina Torres
Stacey Naito
Amy Campbell
Shannon Rockweiler
Sherry Hasty
Jennifer Childs
Karin Traber
Judy Replogle
Ashley Gay
Dixie Reynolds
Christy Merritt
Kara Esades
Bikini E Class
Crystal King
Christy Johns
Brittney Touchton
Hillary Jones
Emily Carey
Michelle Maxwell
Janaee Adams
Michelle Hanson
Keridon Davis
Shannon Griffee
Bikini F Class
Tiffany Gilley
Stephanie Bentley
Jennifer Rankin
Tianna Flores
Kendra Warren
Monica Perez
Crystal Matthews

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 03:13 PM
Men's light heavyweight on now.

ATilly
08-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Hey gang, following for a bit before running out but will be back. So this show is in Texas but used to be where? Just curious.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Bikini grew this year. Last year a little over 30 competed in bikini. This year over 50.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Hey gang, following for a bit before running out but will be back. So this show is in Texas but used to be where? Just curious.

This show use to be the 1st National NPC show of the year. It was in Charleston, SC, for quite a few years.

ShawnCarla
08-28-2010, 03:19 PM
Yep you're right... they keep adding more every time I refresh.

asuit2rememberJen
08-28-2010, 03:28 PM
I'm here cheering for Olivia!!!! She is good friend and client. :respect::respect:

I hope Shawn is right and she wins the overall. I know she's been working hard!!!

ATilly
08-28-2010, 03:31 PM
This show use to be the 1st National NPC show of the year. It was in Charleston, SC, for quite a few years.

Thanks Sioux!!! Be back later to see how the finals are going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great Saturday everyone, it's really nice out there today over here.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 03:34 PM
MD prejudging pics are just starting to be uploaded.................

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 03:36 PM
Short Fitness: Skye Fisher & Babette Mulford..........

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Medium Fitness: Viko Newman, Rachel Dodd Johnson & Michelle Gales............

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Tall Fitness: Dawnice Beckley, Alissa Carpio & Lena Mishin...............

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 03:46 PM
Lightweight: Emily Berryman & Brenda Boyd...............

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Middleweight: Martha Ibarra & Marie Samperio..................

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Light Heavyweight: LaQuita Sanders, Lisa Guameiri, Dominique Durand & Emanuela Silvagni....................

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 03:54 PM
The only heavyweight at the 2010 NPC Jr USAs, but most agree Olivia Terry will take the overall.............

IslandGirl
08-28-2010, 03:54 PM
:waving:

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 04:02 PM
:waving:

Morning, Tracy! This show is going quick.

rosalou224
08-28-2010, 04:03 PM
Hey all! :D Just finished cardio, getting ready to vacuum, and refreshing every couple of minutes!! Good luck today to fellow Jacked Up Diva Sara Polston in Class F- she was ready to ROLL last weekend at camp!! :awesome:

IslandGirl
08-28-2010, 04:05 PM
Morning, Tracy! This show is going quick.

I am seeing that. You are doing a magnificent job!!!

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 04:06 PM
Hey all! :D Just finished cardio, getting ready to vacuum, and refreshing every couple of minutes!! Good luck today to fellow Jacked Up Diva Sara Polston in Class F- she was ready to ROLL last weekend at camp!! :awesome:

Good mornin' Rosa! :) Good luck to Sara! Here she is earlier this year at the NPC Ronnie Coleman Classic......

asuit2rememberJen
08-28-2010, 04:12 PM
The only heavyweight at the 2010 NPC Jr USAs, but most agree Olivia Terry will take the overall.............

I saw Olivia earlier this week. She was in great spirits and feeling good about this show! Looks like she brought IT!!!

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 04:14 PM
I saw Olivia earlier this week. She was in great spirits and feeling good about this show! Looks like she brought IT!!!

What show did she qualify at? :)

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 04:21 PM
Hey errrybody!! Glad I didn't cut my weights/cardio short!! Looks I made it just in time! So happy 2c the classes are much larger!

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Hey errrybody!! Glad I didn't cut my weights/cardio short!! Looks I made it just in time! So happy 2c the classes are much larger!

Good afternoon, Ken! :waving: How much cardio did you do?

asuit2rememberJen
08-28-2010, 04:24 PM
What show did she qualify at? :)

I know she got 4th at Team U last year. Not sure what she has done since then.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 04:29 PM
Short intermission. Pee break for everyone! :pee:

rosalou224
08-28-2010, 04:31 PM

Hee hee hee lol :rofl:

tasha5951
08-28-2010, 04:32 PM
LOL, that was awesome Sioux!

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Hee hee hee lol :rofl:

LOL, that was awesome Sioux!

LOL I just had to upload that smilie! :rofl:

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 04:37 PM
Good afternoon, Ken! :waving: How much cardio did you do?

60 mins - Incline Walk, Run, Lunges for 30 min, then SS for 30mins

LOL! Where did you get that one from!!

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 04:42 PM
60 mins - Incline Walk, Run, Lunges for 30 min, then SS for 30mins

I bet that burned about 300 calories, eh?

LOL! Where did you get that one from!!

Google is my friend. :D

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 04:43 PM
Fitness 2 piece is on now. Only 8 women total, so no call outs.

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 04:52 PM
I bet that burned about 300 calories, eh?

Google is my friend. :D

It said 550 cals....but I've been told machines are 20-30% with calorie count, so who knows!!! But it felt good after I was done!!! The cardio routines I'm doing are damn crazy, I'm surprised I haven't killed myself yet!

MrsFluffyBunny
08-28-2010, 04:52 PM

Wow! Must be a BIT disheartening to bring that sort of package to the stage and be the only one in your class....

sandi_stuart
08-28-2010, 04:54 PM
It said 550 cals....but I've been told machines are 20-30% with calorie count, so who knows!!! But it felt good after I was done!!! The cardio routines I'm doing are damn crazy, I'm surprised I haven't killed myself yet!

Hey Kenyatta!

Are you working with Mike now? I recall doing that same cardio when I worked with him. HATED that one:p

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 04:55 PM
Bikini on now.

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Wow! Must be a BIT disheartening to bring that sort of package to the stage and be the only one in your class....

I agree....it's very evident that she's trained hard since her last showing. Looks like she'll get the overall so that will make it worth it.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 04:58 PM
Bikini A Class
Tara Granberry
Kierstin Flores
Alexis Weiner
Elena White

Dave Palumbo likes Alexis best in Class A.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 04:59 PM
Bikini B class
Priscilla Barrera
Jennifer Chapman
Stephanie Jones
Elle DeLallo
Jennifer Pimental
Gidget Migliaccio
Mercedes Perez
Mandie Taketa

Thanks to Dave Palumbo. B Class 1st call out..........

JEN PIMENTAL
JEN CHAPMAN
GIDGET MIGLIACCIO
PRISCILLA BARRERA

jewelisa
08-28-2010, 05:01 PM
ok back from Gym legs and sauna just ate my chicken and aspargus coffee brewing woot woot ready for action ..

ok Sioux Michelle Maxwell bikini and Sara Polston figure ! :awesome:

live this

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 05:02 PM
Isaac Hinds...........

BBcomContests (http://twitter.com/BBcomContests)
Bikini #jrusa (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23jrusa) A I'd go: 1)Alexis weiner 2)tara granberry 3)kierstin Flores 4)Elena white

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 05:05 PM
Hey Kenyatta!

Are you working with Mike now? I recall doing that same cardio when I worked with him. HATED that one:p

YES!! Program #11, 5min warmup. 2% Incline - 2min Incline Walk, 1min walking lunges, 2min jog, Increas incline 4%, repeat, 6% repeat, up to 10%, last interval at 15%, only takes 35min. then have run 1 mile, then I do a cool down.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 05:06 PM
Bikini C Class
Stacy Miller
Ashley Rich
Vanessa Prebyl
Charish Hammond
Cheryl Foster
Venus Ramos

Dave likes Vanessa for the win.

sandi_stuart
08-28-2010, 05:11 PM
YES!! Program #11, 5min warmup. 2% Incline - 2min Incline Walk, 1min walking lunges, 2min jog, Increas incline 4%, repeat, 6% repeat, up to 10%, last interval at 15%, only takes 35min. then have run 1 mile, then I do a cool down.

Yep. That was brutal. The only one I hated more was the one that started with 'run 2 miles'......then finish with 45min incline walking.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 05:15 PM
Bikini D Class
Sarah Brookes
Jessica Esposito
Shauna Smith
Heather Burman
Tawna Eubanks
Shauna Hudrall
Audrina Torres
Stacey Naito
Amy Campbell
Shannon Rockweiler
Sherry Hasty
Jennifer Childs
Karin Traber
Judy Replogle
Ashley Gay
Dixie Reynolds
Christy Merritt
Kara Esades

D Class 1st call out..............

ASHLEY GAY
CHRISTY MERRIT
SHAUNA HUDRALL
TAWNA EUBANKS
HEATHER BURMAN

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Yep. That was brutal. The only one I hated more was the one that started with 'run 2 miles'......then finish with 45min incline walking.

Oh God! I pray he never gives me that!

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Isaac...........

I'd go #bikini (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23bikini) b: 1) Priscilla barrera 2)jen pimental 3)jen chapman 4)gidget migliaccio 5)Mercedes Perez

Bikini c #jrusa (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23jrusa) I'd go 1)Charish Hammond 2)Vanessa prebyl 3)Venus Ramos 4)Stacy miller 5)Cheryl foster

joyjoy
08-28-2010, 05:24 PM
Following along but MUST do "cardio" (jump rope & squat thrusts) now! Be back to join in on all the fun!

sandi_stuart
08-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Waiting to see more pics (hopefully of fitness 2 pc) before I head out to gymnastics.

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Isaac...........

I'd go #bikini (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23bikini) b: 1) Priscilla barrera 2)jen pimental 3)jen chapman 4)gidget migliaccio 5)Mercedes Perez

Bikini c #jrusa (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23jrusa) I'd go 1)Charish Hammond 2)Vanessa prebyl 3)Venus Ramos 4)Stacy miller 5)Cheryl foster

Venus is doing a lot better since switching to Bikini....Not familiar w/ any of the other competitors.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Bikini d #jrusa (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23jrusa) I'd go: 1) Tawna Eubanks 2)Ashley Campbell 3)christy Merritt 4)shauna hudrall 5)heather Burman

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Bikini E Class
Crystal King (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=22405)
Christy Johns (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=22357)
Brittney Touchton (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=24544)
Hillary Jones (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=21912)
Emily Carey (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=20266)
Michelle Maxwell (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=19007)
Janaee Adams (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=21905)
Michelle Hanson (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=9849)
Keridon Davis (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=24371)
Shannon Griffee (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=24545)

E Class 1st call out..............

MICHELLE HANSON
CRYSTAL KING
MICHELLE MAXWELL
KERIDON DAVIS
JANAEE ADAMS

jewelisa
08-28-2010, 05:30 PM
:awesome: michelle !

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 05:35 PM
Venus is doing a lot better since switching to Bikini....Not familiar w/ any of the other competitors.

I noticed Venus moving up as well at almost every show. :)

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 05:35 PM
Bikini e #jrusa (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23jrusa) I'd go: 1)crystal king 2)Michelle hanson 3)Michelle Maxwell 4)keridon Davis - janaee Adams in here but i wouldn't have her

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 05:36 PM
Bikini F Class
Tiffany Gilley
Stephanie Bentley
Jennifer Rankin
Tianna Flores
Kendra Warren
Monica Perez
Crystal Matthews

Dave Palumbo likes Crystal for the class win.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 05:37 PM
PRTeam (http://twitter.com/PRTeam)
#Jrusa (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23Jrusa) the judges keep reminding the bikini girls to hold still. Strike a pose and hold it girls, the moving is a distraction

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Figure Class A
Alicia Bell
Anne Strouch
Jordan Meyer
Krissy Richard
Alicia Gifford
Kawana McCough
Alicia Meza
Aketa Thomas
Cheri Nguyen
Christine Anderson
Jo Burleson
Betsy Arnaiz

1st call out...........

AKETA THOMAS
JORDON MEYER
ALICIA BELL

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Figure Class A
Alicia Bell
Anne Strouch
Jordan Meyer
Krissy Richard
Alicia Gifford
Kawana McCough
Alicia Meza
Aketa Thomas
Cheri Nguyen
Christine Anderson
Jo Burleson
Betsy Arnaiz
Betzabe Arnaiz

1st call out...........

Cool! I met Aketa briefly at USA....she's been competing off/on for several years.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 05:55 PM
Figure Class B
Soleivi Hernandez
Cindy Martinez
Tatiana Koshman
Megan Wyble
Leslie Hasselbach
Sandi Gravatt
Monique Arnesen

Soleivi in the middle.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 05:59 PM
MD is uploading bikini photos.............

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 06:06 PM
Figure Class C
Rose Ronquillo
Tiffany Ryan
Lauren Stogner
Kisha Wilson
Allison Frahn
Bonnie Bundy
Adriana Sanchez
Tara Hollingsworth
Christine Gardner
Kalani Barber
Carla Sizemore

1st call out.............

TARA HOLLINGSWORTH
KALANI BARBER
ROSE RONQUILLO
CARLA SIZEMORE

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 06:09 PM
Isaac..........

Figure a #jrusa (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23jrusa) I'd go: 1)Jordan Meyer 2)Alicia bell 3)aketa Thomas 4)anne strauch 5)Krissy Richard

Figure b #jrusa (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23jrusa) I'd go 1)solveivi Hernandez 2)Cindy Martinez 3)Tatiana koshman 4) Leslie hasselbach 5)Monique arnesen

Figure c judges are debating intensely over this class. #jrusa (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23jrusa)

Figure c #jrusa (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23jrusa) I'd go 1)rose ronquillo 2)Carla Sizemore 3)kalani barbers 4)tara Hollingsworth

ShawnCarla
08-28-2010, 06:12 PM
Figure Class C
Rose Ronquillo
Tiffany Ryan
Lauren Stogner
Kisha Wilson
Allison Frahn
Bonnie Bundy
Adriana Sanchez
Tara Hollingsworth
Christine Gardner
Kalani Barber
Carla Sizemore

1st call out.............

Yay Carla!!!

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 06:19 PM
Figure Class D
Abbey Busby
Stephanie Flores
Elena Erickson
Jennifer Winters
Joni Neilson
Lacey Taylor
Ginger Haas
Jessica Bourcier
Tamara Remmers
Christina Larson
Desha Hout
Tennille Ray
Christine Mouser

1st call out...........

TENILLE RAY
CHRISTINA LARSON
LACEY TAYLOR
CHRISTINE MOUSER

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 06:29 PM
Class E
Elizabeth Polisson
Jessica Vetter
Kimberly Renee
Summer Rogers
Kimberly Sheppard
Christy Hill

Dave has Kimberly Sheppard 1st in this class.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 06:33 PM
MD is now uploading figure photos..............

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 06:34 PM
MD has started loading figure pics!

KP DIVA
08-28-2010, 06:35 PM
MD is now uploading figure photos..............

Haha! We were typing the same thing simultaneously!!

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 06:36 PM
Figure Class F
Michelle Beck
Stephanie Toomey-Barber
Shonte Turner
Amy Jo Palmquest
Sara Polston
Wanda Gil
Anissa Payne

Dave likes Sara, Michelle & Amy Jo for the top 3.

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 06:37 PM
Haha! We were typing the same thing simultaneously!!

Great minds think alike! :kiss:

Laura K
08-28-2010, 06:41 PM
Figure Class F
Michelle Beck
Stephanie Toomey-Barber
Shonte Turner
Amy Jo Palmquest
Sara Polston
Wanda Gil
Anissa Payne

Dave likes Sara, Michelle & Amy Jo for the top 3.

Michelllllle Michelle MICHELLE!! :awesome: :trophy: :D

jewelisa
08-28-2010, 06:43 PM
woo hoo SARA !

lilcutie1
08-28-2010, 07:00 PM
SC.com members planning to compete in Stafford, TX............

Alissa Carpio - Fitness
Beth Polisson - Figure
Betsy Arnaiz - Figure
Christine Mouser - Figure
Cindy Martinez - Figure
Dixie Reynolds - Bikini
Emily Carey - Bikini
Jessica Bourcier - Figure
Jo Burleson - Figure
Kisha Wilson - Figure
Mandie Taketa - Bikini
Michelle Beck - Figure
Rachael Pointer-Beard - Fitness
Shonte Turner - Figure
Skye Fisher - Fitness
Tara Hollingsworth - Figure
Tiffany Moody - Figure

Add alicia gifford-figure to that list :)

rosalou224
08-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Go Sara!!!! :awesome:

joyjoy
08-28-2010, 07:26 PM
Just looked threw most of the pics on MD - looking forward to tonight's results :popcorn:

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Add alicia gifford-figure to that list :)

Will do! :) Welcome Alicia! Good luck this evening! :waving:

tkokayde
08-28-2010, 07:40 PM
Beth said they didn't let the girls in the taller Figure classes do model turns, only mandatories. Anyone know why?

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 07:41 PM
More of Isaac's predictions. He's photographing the show. This is just his opinion.

Figure D #jrusa (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23jrusa) 1)Lacey Taylor 2)Christine mouser 3)Christina Larson 4)tennille ray 5)Ginger haas

Figure E #jrusa (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23jrusa) i'd go: 1)Kim Sheppard 2)Kimberly Renee 3)christy hill 4)summer Rogers 5)Jessica better

Figure #jrusa (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23jrusa) f I'd go: 1)Sara polston 2)Michelle beck 3)Amy Jo palmquest 4)shonte turner 5)Wanda Gil

Missed #jrusa (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23jrusa) bikini f. I'd go: 1)Jennifer rankin 2)crystal Matthews 3)Tiffany gilley 4)Monica Perez 5)Kendra Warren

Fitdiva
08-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Just checking in after training clients and before I do my own workout. Glad to see that there are more competitors than what was listed last night. Good luck to all the ladies tonight.

HELLANAHERNANDEZ
08-28-2010, 07:58 PM
Being a pro- who has been to and competed at countless shows.... WHAT ARE THEY THINKING TODAY?? My girl- Betsy Arnaiz was TOTALLY overlooked in the A CLASS Figure... I FOR SURE thought she would be getting first call outs... but what do I know??ha...

and- what happened to the girls color in the bikini class?? Everybody looked so washed out!

Good Job Cindy Martinez- in B Class Figure- and lets see how the end result will be tonight!

PEACE!! Alana Hernandez

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Being a pro- who has been to and competed at countless shows.... WHAT ARE THEY THINKING TODAY?? My girl- Betsy Arnaiz was TOTALLY overlooked in the A CLASS Figure... I FOR SURE thought she would be getting first call outs... but what do I know??ha...

and- what happened to the girls color in the bikini class?? Everybody looked so washed out!

Good Job Cindy Martinez- in B Class Figure- and lets see how the end result will be tonight!

PEACE!! Alana Hernandez

Look who unlurks! ;) I hope all is well Alana. :)

I haven't seen any behind pics of Cindy, she looks damn good from the front! She's such a sweetheart. :)

asuit2rememberJen
08-28-2010, 08:45 PM
Will do! :) Welcome Alicia! Good luck this evening! :waving:

Hey Alicia!!:waving::waving:

Alicia is one of my clients. I make her suits and she stones them. I think she did a great job on this one!!

epolis
08-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Yeah they came and told the girls in E and F classes to not do our model turns. We had to present our 4 mandatories, which totally sucks. My model twists are my strongest poses since they allow me to show off my small waist. I'm bummed. 1 girl in my class still did them, though.

LIFTstudios
08-28-2010, 09:31 PM
Yeah they came and told the girls in E and F classes to not do our model turns. We had to present our 4 mandatories, which totally sucks. My model twists are my strongest poses since they allow me to show off my small waist. I'm bummed. 1 girl in my class still did them, though.

They told you that? I wondered why girls were doing that. Shouldn't have been that way. No wonder girls were posing like that.

epolis
08-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Yeah - they came backstage and made it a point to tell us not to do our model twists. They said, "This comes directly from the judges. No model turns, 4 mandatory poses only."

epolis
08-28-2010, 09:34 PM
Apparently they said that the girls in the earlier classes were only showing 1-2 poses and were covering up too much of their physiques, so they put the halt on it for the last 2 classes. Totally sucks.

TanyaB
08-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Apparently they said that the girls in the earlier classes were only showing 1-2 poses and were covering up too much of their physiques, so they put the halt on it for the last 2 classes. Totally sucks.

That really sucks Beth! If that was the problem they should have told the later classes to do at least 4 poses, 2 and 2, something but I am with you, the model twists are my strongest and I would have been upset!

Shelly
08-28-2010, 09:52 PM
holy small show!

Jennie
08-28-2010, 10:04 PM
holy small show!

that's what I was thinking!

Shelly
08-28-2010, 10:12 PM
thnx for the coverage tho!! :D:D:D

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 10:38 PM

And that would be Kimberly who is likely to win your class, and maybe the whole show.

Shelly Howard
08-28-2010, 11:36 PM
Hi Sioux! Thanks for the great coverage as usual :waving:

Just looking at the 2piece fitness pics: Viko looks pretty amazing, she's an awesome competitor.

AND love that Dawnice B switched over from figure to fitness. She looks like she's been doing fitness forever! What a champ :awesome:

Big props to all the fitness girls.... such hard work to bust a routine when you're carb/water depleted AND nervous. I can barely sleep now, just thinking of next weekend :nervous:

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 11:52 PM

Good luck next weekend, Shelly! :)

Siouxcountry
08-28-2010, 11:52 PM
Finals began with fitness routines.

Siouxcountry
08-29-2010, 12:10 AM
LIGHTWEIGHT

1. Brenda Boyd
2. Emily Berryman

Siouxcountry
08-29-2010, 12:12 AM
MIDDLEWEIGHT

1. Marie Samperio
2. Martha Ibarra

ShawnCarla
08-29-2010, 12:14 AM

Just looking at the 2piece fitness pics: Viko looks pretty amazing, she's an awesome competitor.

AND love that Dawnice B switched over from figure to fitness. She looks like she's been doing fitness forever! What a champ :awesome:

Big props to all the fitness girls.... such hard work to bust a routine when you're carb/water depleted AND nervous. I can barely sleep now, just thinking of next weekend :nervous:

I'll see ya next weekend... I love watching fitness... that's my favorite part of the shows :)