PDA

View Full Version : 2010 NPC San Jose - TANNING

Maeg13
07-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Who is competing at this show on Saturday?

If you need tanning services, be sure to contact Christina Twiford @ (707) 301-1327
or go to http://www.luscioustans.com/ & book your appointment. Or message me and I can see about getting you in.

Full Service Spray Competition Color Tan Friday night, before prejudge and final shows. Take out the worry of maintaining a dark rich color made for stage.
We are with you from beginning to end!

~ Team Luscious Tans

genex
07-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Nobody's doing this show? I know Evalinda Karlsson is as we just shot today:

genex
07-10-2010, 12:03 AM
quick interview too...
MboI5biYgOg

AnneP
07-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Anyone who knows anything what's going there ? Would appreciate if someone could inform about figure results when its all done, thanks !

Chawk1
07-11-2010, 06:08 AM
Anyone who knows anything what's going there ? Would appreciate if someone could inform about figure results when its all done, thanks !

What an exciting show! Ken's Barbies (my trainer) cleaned house tonight!
Gemma Santos Made a comeback after last competing at the USA's in 08! She won A class and Overall!!! I cannot even express how impressive she looked! She will be at the Usa's next!
Kris Jondrude (sp) Won first in A class bikini and Overall! First time competing in bikini! They actually had about 20 girls per bikini class quite a victory for her!
I am proud of my team!:D
I was not there so I have no idea on the rest of the placing's. Hopefully they will post something on the web.

genex
07-11-2010, 06:41 AM
congrats to Gemma that's great to hear - we had a fun shoot a while back - this was one of my favorite shots:

AnneP
07-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Thanks, Carin!

If anyone has photos specially from class A, I would be really thankful <3 Tried to search around the web without result..

Making_A_Change
07-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Results and comparisons will be here: http://gallery.musclecontest.com/, eventually.