PDA

View Full Version : Mantra of the Day

KMS
02-19-2008, 12:07 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/Sunshine1101/pictures%20for%20site/STRENGTHangel.jpg

Shelly
02-19-2008, 02:48 PM
love it!!

KMS
02-20-2008, 12:58 PM
"The ultimate is not to win, but to reach within the depths of your capabilities and to compete against yourself." Billy Mills

dvsness
02-21-2008, 06:42 PM
I like this thread. :awesome:

May we contribute?

KMS
02-21-2008, 07:40 PM
OH GOOD LORD WOMAN...I Can't believe you even asked that. :waving:

dvsness
02-21-2008, 07:53 PM
:kiss:

'Look me in the eye, its ok if you're scared. So am I. But we're scared for different reasons. I'm scared of what I won't become and you're scared of what I could become. Look at me. I won't let myself end where I started. I won't let myself finish where I began. I know what is within me even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes. I have something more important than courage. I have patience. I will become what I know I am.'

-Michael Jordan

KMS
02-21-2008, 07:55 PM
I think the Mantra should be today

WHOSE YOUR MAMMA!!!

Ok just kidding how about

"I am too blessed to be stressed."

This one is dedicated to our Arni girls!!!!

KMS
02-22-2008, 01:14 PM
Love your mantra girl

"The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur." Vince Lombardi

gymdiva
02-22-2008, 03:06 PM
:kiss:

'Look me in the eye, its ok if you're scared. So am I. But we're scared for different reasons. I'm scared of what I won't become and you're scared of what I could become. Look at me. I won't let myself end where I started. I won't let myself finish where I began. I know what is within me even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes. I have something more important than courage. I have patience. I will become what I know I am.'

-Michael Jordan

now that's a tarheel quote if I ever read one :D

gymdiva
02-22-2008, 03:07 PM
I'm having trouble remembering this one but it went something like:

do not listen to the words of others for your success shall silence them all...

ripitupbaby
02-22-2008, 03:20 PM
What doesn't kill you will make you stronger.

:bench:

KMS
02-24-2008, 03:06 PM
Love that one. My honey has that as his signature on his boards he visits.

Delphene Balan
02-24-2008, 04:05 PM
"To give anything less then your best is to sacrifice the gift."
~ Steve Prefontaine

SBT
02-24-2008, 07:56 PM
^^^That is one of my favorites!

Shelly
02-24-2008, 11:21 PM
I'm having trouble remembering this one but it went something like:

do not listen to the words of others for your success shall silence them all...

LOVE this one!:bowdown:

MsGuns
02-24-2008, 11:49 PM
never make a person, place or thing a priority when they, it only makes you an option...

Gods dreams are BIGGER than our dreams...sumtimes our dreams dont come true so we can have the dreams God has for us...

Be ready for whateva God has for you even if it breaks your heart...

Suffering brings better things...

Workout your spiritual muscles along w/ your body muscles to get balance...

Healing is not an event its a process...

When you are sick means you need help from God and his help can help you live a new and better life...

Dont wonder how God did it..just be obedient...

Shelly
02-24-2008, 11:50 PM
wow girl!! yiou can keep going if ya want!:popcorn: those are great

SBT
02-24-2008, 11:52 PM
wow girl!! yiou can keep going if ya want!:popcorn: those are great

^^^AGREED!! :D

MsGuns
02-24-2008, 11:53 PM
Those are some of what I heard 2day and over the last couple of weeks...

1st one is a quote that was txted to me on new yrs eve...but it had MAN i changed it to cover everything...a man is not everything...

QUOTE=npcfiguretwins;5672]wow girl!! yiou can keep going if ya want!:popcorn: those are great[/QUOTE]

SBT
02-24-2008, 11:53 PM
“In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently”
Anthony Robbins

“The key is not to think of doing things right every time; the thought seems too overwhelming. Just do it right one time: this time, right now. That's all you ever have to worry about. Do what has to be done, when it has to be done, as well as it can be done, and do it that way every time."
P.T. Sudo

"If you focus on results, you will never change.
If you focus on change, you will get results."
Jack Dixon

“Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"The real and most dangerous opponents we face are fear, anger, confusion, doubt, and despair. If we overcome those enemies that attack us from within, we can attain a true victory over any attack from without. "
morihei ueshiba

“How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to?”
Anthony Robbins

“If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you'll achieve the same results”
Anthony Robbins

“Set goals for yourself that are not linked to outcomes but rather to actions.”
JM Blakley

“..focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it”
Greg Anderson

“It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped”
Anthony Robbins

MsGuns
02-24-2008, 11:56 PM
The science teacher taught the kids positive affirmations....

No excuses just results...

So if they heard the word excuse or someone was giving an excuse...they would say this out loud...lol

ibarramedia
02-25-2008, 02:02 AM
The science teacher taught the kids positive affirmations....

No excuses just results...

So if they heard the word excuse or someone was giving an excuse...they would say this out loud...lol

How about "No excuses,No Explanations"

By Tony Dungy

KMS
02-26-2008, 06:59 PM
I like those kids. Really do

"Well, I wouldn't say that I was in the great class, but I had a great time while I was trying to be great." Harry S. Truman

dallas3
02-26-2008, 08:15 PM
"Never Underestimate the heart of a champion"
- Rudy Tomjanovich

"Don't give up, Don't ever give up"
- Jim Valvano

KMS
02-27-2008, 01:09 PM
It's not how you start but rather how you FINISH!!!!

dvsness
02-27-2008, 02:37 PM
'I really don't think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don't mind the failure but I can't imagine that I'd forgive myself if I didn't try.'

-Nikki Giovanni

SBT
02-27-2008, 03:36 PM
What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.

-Joseph Madison

KMS
02-28-2008, 11:56 AM
If you're going to run with the big dogs, then you have to get off the porch! - Roger from "The Biggest Loser Couples"

KMS
03-10-2008, 01:45 PM
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”-Mirianne Williamson

IslandGirl
03-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Very motivating thread!!! Keep 'em coming!