PDA

View Full Version : Propel Fitness Water drops sponsorship from "Workout" for derogatory comments.

buffbabeGA
05-15-2008, 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnoDI2QsvmA&eurl=http://www.kustomfitnessonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3138

Made toward a breast cancer survivor... Jamie Eason.

The episode that aired May 6th had a scene where Jackie and her office manager engaged in a conversation where disparaging comments were made regarding Jamie Eason's boob job. Her boyfriend, Rich, came off set and told them both that was his girlfriend and she was a breast cancer survivor...

Here is the clip - there are many fans in the gay community and the breast cancer survivor community petitioning for the show to be removed off the air.

dallas3
05-16-2008, 02:41 AM
Interesting, I've seen the show a few times and find Jackie to be very egotistical the way she flaunts her personal life around her work. She's a boss and if she has to gossip like that, close the door. But she's not very prosfessional as is her whole company and employees anyways...so they get what they deserve.

MsGuns
05-16-2008, 11:53 AM
But Jackie wasnt the one that said it so why was he going off on her...

DanielleA
05-16-2008, 01:17 PM
I watched the clip last night. Highly unprofessional of management to be acting like that. The show should be CANCELLED. :FU:

Shelly
05-16-2008, 02:04 PM
I watched the clip last night. Highly unprofessional of management to be acting like that. The show should be CANCELLED. :FU:

:LOLOL:

We have another thread going on about the show too!

Betsy
05-16-2008, 02:17 PM
WOW women are cADDY!!>. and how do you NOT KNOW who jamie eason is ?? :nuts:

dallas3
05-16-2008, 03:35 PM
:LOLOL:

We have another thread going on about the show too!

Here's the link to that thread
http://siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=852

jenscats5
05-16-2008, 04:50 PM
But Jackie wasnt the one that said it so why was he going off on her...

It's my understanding that the clip was edited to take out Jackie's comments....I heard she did make comments as well....

MsGuns
05-16-2008, 10:14 PM
It's my understanding that the clip was edited to take out Jackie's comments....I heard she did make comments as well....

oh wow...

yeah everybody knows Ms Eason...smile
I met her at the Europa...I was like I see you everywhere (mags, internet and she is a photographer's booking agent...I think Walt) she is so nice!!!

ibarramedia
05-23-2008, 04:54 PM

I agree that the show should be cancelled. I've seen 2 episodes lastr Dec. and did not like it. On a side note, that show is on reality programming because it has a lot of dysfunctional drama. If it was business as usual, no one would tune in. After all it was set up with that premise in mind.

cray17
05-24-2008, 01:30 AM
Props to Propel Fitness Water for telling them what's up. That show is pretty mean-hearted to me as well. Jackie and her assistant need to get their priorities straight. JERKS! :mad: