PDA

View Full Version : I think Jaime Baird should win bikini! Who would you pick?

Siouxcountry
07-17-2010, 08:45 PM
Looks like it's between Jaime & 2010 NPC Team Universe champ Nicole Nagrani.............

1-4. Jaime Baird
5-8. Nicole Nagrani

Jodi_Lane
07-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Looks like it's between Jaime & 2010 NPC Team Universe champ Nicole Nagrani.............

1-4. Jaime Baird
5-8. Nicole Nagrani

I must say, both ladies have their presentations fit to a "T." Actually, I have not a single complaint on the presentation at all. I'm trying to think of something that would be suitable to say along the lines of their suits, jewelry, or makeup/hair etc... I can't pick anything out. Great job ladies! And the hair is exactly what I would have suggested them to do.

This is really what I love about the bikini division: Obviously, I love suits. I make them, buy them, stare at them...and I am in awe of them. Being a suit designer and a costume designer I notice things when they don't fit right or they just don't fit the girl's overall look. But in bikini, you have more options to try and find that perfect suit for your physique. Also, when you're allowed to wear a suit that you know fits you better--you're going to feel more confident and honestly...confidences is an accessory all to its own! Don't you think??? Both of these ladies are wearing suits that are only slightly different in the fitting, particularly referring to their bottoms but what a great appeal it makes to their shape. Clearly these girls are stunning in general. It's going to be a tough choice for anyone to pick.

When I look at comparisons I usually, because of my career, narrow it down by presentation. Because it takes a lot of effort to be in shape for the competitions but it also takes a lot of smarts to know what looks best on you and how to make that show up on stage. I give out this type of advice on a daily basis to my clients and sometimes it's only small changes. Both girls are doing a great job on presenting their best. I cannot imagine what the judges are going through heheh!

So, that's my thoughts haha! :)

ATilly
07-17-2010, 11:50 PM
I think Jamie looks her best ever here and I like her for the win, overall her legs, butt, presentation, I think she's #1 .

ShawnCarla
07-17-2010, 11:56 PM
They are both very well balanced from top to bottom. I wish there were videos here so I could see their posing. From the photos I can't pick between them. Are there videos?

Siouxcountry
07-18-2010, 12:19 AM
Pro Bikini

1. Nicole Nagrani
2. Jaime Baird
3. Vanessa Campbell

sandi_stuart
07-18-2010, 06:22 AM
I vote Jaime.

(But.......I might be a wee bit biased.:p)

LIFTstudios
07-18-2010, 03:14 PM
I'd put Nicole Nagrani top 5 at the Bikini Olympia.

:awesome:

LeslieRae
07-18-2010, 11:58 PM
both girls looked amazing! Jamie looked great as usual...i look forward to her taking her first win, but she makes a beautiful bridesmaid :D

Siouxcountry
07-19-2010, 03:31 PM
Video of Bikini finals..........

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/2bbe8061ef3c21578f46/pbw-bikini-final-2010

Michelle Beck
07-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Video of Bikini finals..........

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/2bbe8061ef3c21578f46/pbw-bikini-final-2010

Interesting! :D I have seen a few bikini competitors at the local level, but never really watched how the pro's do it. Their transitions from pose to pose has a whole lot more movement and sass than in figure, that is for sure. Thanks for posting the clip! :awesome:

ShawnCarla
07-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Great video! There is SUCH a huge difference between the girls who are comfortable up there and the ones that aren't. Jaime and Nicole just lit up that stage!