PDA

View Full Version : Are You Insulted By This?

tkokayde
07-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Pretty insulting...

http://kikster.com/story/pdcontent/1008/A-PERFECT-REASON-WHY-I-DONT-GO-TO-THE-GYM

Am I so warped by competing that I don't realize this woman looks abnormal? I mean, seriously, she seems FAR from overly muscular and definitely looks like she's never "put a needle in her butt". To me, she looks like the average soccer mom that just stepped up to the 10 lb. db's from the 5'ers.

For those that can't click on the link, the following picture is posted with the title "A Perfect Reason Why I Don't Go To The Gym" and the caption is "This is what happens when chicks put needles in their butts!". Ok then...why do I think the person posting this is obese and sucking jelly out of a donut as they type?

http://kikster.com/assets/images/content/2f34f4c8024e2fd00cebbf182a5a0c8f.jpg

divaleh
07-28-2010, 08:36 PM
Perhaps the poster is referring to the woman's unfortunate facial expression?

Suzanne
07-28-2010, 08:37 PM
People are STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

foxieroxie007
07-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Her body is great. Her expression... Not so much. :rofl:

The other day I saw a pic of that singer Ciara on a gossip site. They said she needs to lay off of the weights because her shoulders are getting too big and muscular and looks like a dude... THE GIRL IS A RAIL. She has no muscle definition. All I could think about is that there's probably someone out of shape sitting behind a desk all day with a gut who says some crap like that.:nuts:

jewelisa
07-28-2010, 10:56 PM
i have seen her face being made fun of somewhere else ? can not remember where ? some people need to get a life

epolis
07-28-2010, 11:48 PM
Haters. PS, did you mention doughnuts????

DANISH DYNAMITE
07-29-2010, 12:00 AM
People with low self esteem are always talking shit. How do they look themselves?? I'd be more worried about how fat America is becoming instead of worried about those who are trying to be fit!

DANISH DYNAMITE
07-29-2010, 12:01 AM
And hey.. haven't we all had a bad photo day!!

Whatever.. haters!

jewelisa
07-29-2010, 12:06 AM
And hey.. haven't we all had a bad photo day!!

Whatever.. haters!

oh heck yea ! sometimes I just ask myself ...what was I thinking :rofl: Have to be able to laugh at yourself ..

and I do think her face is altered .. dang I wish I could remember where I saw that !

now I want a dougnut ...

Siouxcountry
07-29-2010, 01:46 AM
and I do think her face is altered .. dang I wish I could remember where I saw that !

I don't think it has been altered. I have seen that photo many times posted on the big boards. People can be cruel.

AnaC.
07-29-2010, 02:33 AM
Seeing photos of me drunk made me stop drinking. I look like a dork! lol!

That woman on the pic looks so happy though! I'm sure she was having fun on stage and that's all it matters. We got to learn to ignore the jerks out there :nuts:

Michelle Beck
07-29-2010, 02:35 AM
That is absolutely ridiculous! I would like to see the person who posted that pic and those comments train hard, diet for months and then get up on stage in front of hundreds of people in a bikini...oh wait, that's right, he doesn't go to the gym! :rolleyes:

Who knows what this ladies story is, maybe this was her first show and she was nervous and we all know our faces change a bit and get sunken in when we are dieted down for a show. What a idiot, some people have nothing better to do than to try and bring other people down. What a waste of time and energy! :confused:

ambydawn
07-29-2010, 03:12 AM
Check out the picture on the previous page of that blog... (Paris Hilton)

Yikes! This is what is considered sexy?? I'll take the lady with the bad expression any day!

ISABELLE TURELL
07-29-2010, 03:40 AM
Sure thats sexy for people who get off to paris hilton and of course looking at the way the photo is ..well I am sure they had tons of images running through thier head.

ISABELLE TURELL
07-29-2010, 04:00 AM
Pretty insulting...

http://kikster.com/story/pdcontent/1008/A-PERFECT-REASON-WHY-I-DONT-GO-TO-THE-GYM

Am I so warped by competing that I don't realize this woman looks abnormal? I mean, seriously, she seems FAR from overly muscular and definitely looks like she's never "put a needle in her butt". To me, she looks like the average soccer mom that just stepped up to the 10 lb. db's from the 5'ers.

For those that can't click on the link, the following picture is posted with the title "A Perfect Reason Why I Don't Go To The Gym" and the caption is "This is what happens when chicks put needles in their butts!". Ok then...why do I think the person posting this is obese and sucking jelly out of a donut as they type?

http://kikster.com/assets/images/content/2f34f4c8024e2fd00cebbf182a5a0c8f.jpg

I'm pretty good with remembering someones face. I had to think about it and sure enough I remember. Her name is Julie Mercer and how I remember her is that I competed with her at the 2003 NPC Excalibur where these pictures where taken from.
http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/ex/84-IMG_1581.jpg

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=4455&eventcode=310

This blog is about as retarded as the person who wrote it. Am I insulted by this person's blog yes and no. Yes because this person is rude and immature and obviously must have had a hard childhood lol. The person is trying to get attention, fit in, or "trying" to be cool by degrading someone. I personally wish this person would show thier face at a show as I would "LOVE" to express myself about thier blog. But thats the internet for yah! A lot of people feed off of drama and gossip. We see this type of stuff all the time in the sport. But as Helle mentioned we all have our moments with pictures. LOL

We can all tell Julie is a amatuer bodybuilder. She may not be the most conditioned athlete but by golly she is on stage and trying to make the best of it and I respect that as some people just give up when they are so close to their competition. As far as her facial expression well....we all have our zombie moments

ISABELLE TURELL
07-29-2010, 04:03 AM
Seeing photos of me drunk made me stop drinking. I look like a dork! lol!

That woman on the pic looks so happy though! I'm sure she was having fun on stage and that's all it matters. We got to learn to ignore the jerks out there :nuts:

LOL

I had some priceless pictures from new years a few years back. they were the funniest pictures ever. It made me realize a lot of things..never mix drinks and don't try to compete with someone who can handle thier drinks. I can't one sip and its "lights out" lol

lann1011
07-29-2010, 04:05 AM
They used that shot to say "Make sure your teeth do not stick to your lips when smiling on stage." on other boards..

AnaC.
07-29-2010, 04:24 AM
LOL

I had some priceless pictures from new years a few years back. they were the funniest pictures ever. It made me realize a lot of things..never mix drinks and don't try to compete with someone who can handle thier drinks. I can't one sip and its "lights out" lol

Like you said, these types of photos are priceless! I've been there with mixing the drinks.. never again! Next week I have a happy hour and I think I will get a buzz after one sip too. I'm a cheap date these days lol! :stars:

Suzanne
07-29-2010, 04:32 AM
People have such a warped image of what a lot of muscle on a female is

this is me late 2001 after I lost all my weight before competing. This was my everyday look. Now I got many more compliments than negative comments but at this look i got
"sleeping with you would be like sleeping with a guy way too much muscle" "your arms are bigger than most guys" (they were probably 11 inches!
"you have got to have used steroids to have that much muscle on that small frame"
"you must have used steroid look at you face"
"no female can get that much muscle naturally" :rofl:

http://fitsuzanne.com/Images/transformation/9.jpg

ISABELLE TURELL
07-29-2010, 04:47 AM
Like you said, these types of photos are priceless! I've been there with mixing the drinks.. never again! Next week I have a happy hour and I think I will get a buzz after one sip too. I'm a cheap date these days lol! :stars:

News Years eve was a blast for me and it went out like a bang r atleast I should say I did. My ex boyfriend, being the prankster "funny man" whipped out his camera phone and took pictures when I was knocked out or I should say sound asleep. LOL. He took a picture with his fingers up my nose like as if I was a bowling ball lol. The other was me sleeping on the floor in the bathroom ha ha. Well the next day he showed me and I wasn't a happy camper especially with the fingers up the nose lol. But I did get a kick out of it as I would have doen the same but WORSE I it was him. It was pretty funny BUT he was a stinker for taking those pictures . its all fun and games. I will say it was a great new years and one that I will never forget.

DANISH DYNAMITE
07-29-2010, 07:50 AM
News Years eve was a blast for me and it went out like a bang r atleast I should say I did. My ex boyfriend, being the prankster "funny man" whipped out his camera phone and took pictures when I was knocked out or I should say sound asleep. LOL. He took a picture with his fingers up my nose like as if I was a bowling ball lol. The other was me sleeping on the floor in the bathroom ha ha. Well the next day he showed me and I wasn't a happy camper especially with the fingers up the nose lol. But I did get a kick out of it as I would have doen the same but WORSE I it was him. It was pretty funny BUT he was a stinker for taking those pictures . its all fun and games. I will say it was a great new years and one that I will never forget.

Now you mentioned the drunken-finger-up-the-nose photo you gotta show it!! :rofl: Oh God lol I have the photo in my head now!

lann1011
07-29-2010, 08:19 AM
People have such a warped image of what a lot of muscle on a female is

this is me late 2001 after I lost all my weight before competing. This was my everyday look. Now I got many more compliments than negative comments but at this look i got
"sleeping with you would be like sleeping with a guy way too much muscle" "your arms are bigger than most guys" (they were probably 11 inches!
"you have got to have used steroids to have that much muscle on that small frame"
"you must have used steroid look at you face"
"no female can get that much muscle naturally" :rofl:

http://fitsuzanne.com/Images/transformation/9.jpg

You so do NOT look like a man.. I hate it when I hear this shit (I have had a guy tell me that too before ha ha.. me.. all 126lbs of me, with 36D chest.) I think they are just intimidated, know they have no chance, so they have to try and find SOMETHING mean to say... and it can't be "You're fat or Ugly" so we go with "Too much muscle,,"

hs422
07-29-2010, 08:47 AM
Wow, what a horse's ass. Is there really any point even to posting a blog like that? It doesn't make you look cool or funny, it just makes you look retarded. I wouldn't put too much thought into it if I were any of you, I'm sure even a 1/4 of the thought you all are putting into this is still 10x more brain power than the person who posted this blog can muster up even on a good day. :rofl:

As for the photo, I always wondered if it was PSed or if that's what she really looked like on stage. I wonder how the girl feels about this one photo becoming such a huge sensation on the internet.

hamsta112052
07-29-2010, 11:32 AM
jeezum crow! we've ALL had pics taken of us at bad moments! The worst I can say is she's really enthusiastic about being on stage ( not a bad thing at all!). Jerk who made the comment about her sticking needles in her butt is just a h8r wishing he/she had the nuts to get up there. Poor excuse for not going to the gym-that's a new one:nuts:

jewelisa
07-29-2010, 12:02 PM
well of course I do not know her but .. looking at her pics.. One could assume she had a few little ones and / or lost alot of weight .. the mom in me is leaning toward her being a mommy of more then one ..

The unfortunate nitwit that posted her pics in a negative way could not walk a day in her shoes.

all the best mystery women you rock !