PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the Paparazzi Pictures Pretty Please with Sugar on Top :)

ISABELLE TURELL
07-29-2010, 05:07 AM
Some of us like myself have other obligations and will not be attending Las Vegas for the USAs. We will be there in spirit but thats not good enough LOL

Please share your paparazzi pictures with us here at home :)

Siouxcountry
07-29-2010, 05:24 AM
Some of us like myself have other obligations and will not be attending Las Vegas for the USAs. We will be there in spirit but thats not good enough LOL

Yes, please everyone share your favorite candids when you have time. :)

KRISSY
07-29-2010, 05:49 AM
It is going to be one busy weekend. I will try my best to take some pics and post them here:)

Krissyxo

LizS
07-31-2010, 12:33 AM
Pleazzzzeeeee and thank you for all you that will share and great luck to the competitors!!!!

KRISSY
08-02-2010, 04:58 AM
Hi All!
What an amazing show!!!! Great show, great promoter, great competitors and all around great people all weekend! I am pooped to say the least! I just got back to Cali today and I will try to upload some pics I shot over the weekend. If I have trouble, I may email them to Sioux;)

Krissyxo

Jenaliegh
08-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Hi Krissy! It was a pleasure meeting you at the USAs and getting the party started backstage ;) Congratulations on your placing, you looked fabulous and I hope you were able to enjoy the weekend!!!

Siouxcountry
08-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Hi All!
What an amazing show!!!! Great show, great promoter, great competitors and all around great people all weekend! I am pooped to say the least! I just got back to Cali today and I will try to upload some pics I shot over the weekend. If I have trouble, I may email them to Sioux;)

Krissyxo

I'd be happy to help. Thanks for thinking of our site Krissy! :)

james_cook
08-06-2010, 06:16 PM

Here are some of the interviews hosted by Annie Rivieccio:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A4WJWb4Sf7k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A4WJWb4Sf7k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>