PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, a message from Betty Pariso...........

Siouxcountry
08-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Promoter & pro bodybuilder Betty Pariso emailed me this morning. :)

Ed & I have worked all year …and we are ready for you. All 23 Events are ready , and the EUROPA EXPO is starting to go up today ! WOW ….its here !!!

Relax …and remember, you can not control your placing, never judge yourself or what you have accomplished based on where you place at a show. Less than .001% of the people in the World can do what you are getting ready to do….step on stage.

Slow everything down, relax and take it all in, and most of all have fun, because we have a blast putting it on for you.

Ed & Betty Pariso
Event Promoters
EUROPA SUPER SHOW - DALLAS

Michelle Beck
08-11-2010, 03:27 PM
I love that! :awesome: I am excited to go watch the show and their e-mail puts things into perspective. We are all competitive so it is hard sometimes when we do not place where we think we should, but how many people can do what we all do! If it were easy, everyone would do it. We all work hard for our physiques and their are a ton of people that would trade places with us in a second. We are a group of the minority, not the majority and that makes us all special! ;)

OnePhitMama
08-11-2010, 03:34 PM
VERY WELL SAID MICHELLE!!!!

LizS
08-11-2010, 04:21 PM
What a great email from Betty. They put on great shows - I'm bummed I'm missing this one.

sassy69
08-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Betty embodies everything that is heart & soul about this sport and she & Ed are such great and enthusiastic supporters of it. This will be my first visit to Dallas for this show and I'm really excited to just go and absorb it all! (I REALLY need a vacation too...:awesome: )

JLB001
08-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Ed and Betty always put on a great show. Can't wait to get there and have some fun.

Jill...find me. Always wanted to meet you.

cinziaclapp
08-11-2010, 05:34 PM

Ed & I have worked all year …and we are ready for you. All 23 Events are ready , and the EUROPA EXPO is starting to go up today ! WOW ….its here !!!

Relax …and remember, you can not control your placing, never judge yourself or what you have accomplished based on where you place at a show. Less than .001% of the people in the World can do what you are getting ready to do….step on stage.

Slow everything down, relax and take it all in, and most of all have fun, because we have a blast putting it on for you.

Ed & Betty Pariso

And with your message in mind I am walking out the door headed to the Anchorage airport. All the way from Alaska to Texas! Long trip, but so worth it! Thank you Ed and Betty for putting this great show together for all of us to step on stage and do what we love to do!

I look forward to meeting you both!

Cinzia

cjmouser
08-11-2010, 08:32 PM
That was well said Michelle, hopefully we will bump into each other. I will also be there.

NYCStrongFox
08-11-2010, 09:12 PM

Ed & Betty Pariso
Event Promoters
EUROPA SUPER SHOW - DALLAS

Very nice note from Ed & Betty. This was my first time attending an Europe show and they did a great job and the competitors were happy. Everything flowed and that makes a huge difference. Much success to Ed and Betty with future shows and good luck ladies this weekend!

Michelle Beck
08-12-2010, 07:07 PM
VERY WELL SAID MICHELLE!!!!

Thank you! :) I am a poet and didn't even know it! (Okay that was dumb!:p)

That was well said Michelle, hopefully we will bump into each other. I will also be there.

Thanks! I hope to see you there, if you see me stop me and say hi! I will be wearing heels so I should be about 6'2! :p Haha