PDA

View Full Version : THE BEST SALMON RECIPE!!!

Delphene Balan
05-19-2008, 05:33 AM
Sesame Dijon Salmon
New recipe my hubby is absolutely in love with (thank goodness... I finally I got him to like something healthy).
Makes 4 servings.

1 lb. raw salmon filet, sliced into quarters (this recipe is great with any fish)
Lemon Juice, 2 tbsp.
Grey Poupon hearty grain brown mustard (with the brown speckles), 2 tbsp.
4 tbsp. sesame seeds
salt & pepper

Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
Top salmon with sesame-dijon "crust" by first squirting lemon juice over salmon fillets. Next, add salt & pepper to taste. Spoon a half-tbsp. of the Grey Poupon mustard onto each filet (meat side, not skin side), and use the back of the spoon to spread the mustard around. Finish topping by sprinkling 1 tsp. sesame seeds on each piece of fish - spread evenly so as to create a "crust" look on top of the meat.

Place salmon on foil lined cookie sheet and bake in oven uncovered for 15 minutes or until salmon looks to be 90% cooked. Turn on broiler function on oven and allow dijon-sesame crust to turn a little brown on the edges.

**the other night my husband actually called this 'orgasmic'.

Rainy
05-19-2008, 02:25 PM
This sounds delish...:drooling: Actually got some salmon out of the freezer this morning to eat for dinner. Definitely gonna give this a try tonight.

Delphene Balan
05-19-2008, 08:45 PM
This sounds delish...:drooling: Actually got some salmon out of the freezer this morning to eat for dinner. Definitely gonna give this a try tonight.

You won't be sorry. You have to report back and tell me how you like it! I'm trying it with Sole tonight.

NPCFigure 40
05-21-2008, 08:30 PM
I'm going to try this tomorrow night for dinner! Thanx!:)

Delphene Balan
05-21-2008, 10:55 PM
IT WAS JUST AS FREAKIN' FABULOUS ON THE SOLE AS IT WAS THE SALMON.....WHEW o.k. calming down now.

NPCFigure 40
05-22-2008, 11:20 PM
I made this tonight for dinner....absolutely delicious!! Thanks for sharing!! I will try it on my talapia too!

Rainy
05-27-2008, 10:20 AM
Finally tried it, and it's delicious... I especially like the crustiness of the sesame seeds. Thanks for sharing :kiss:

Delphene Balan
06-07-2008, 08:20 AM
I am so glad you liked it. :awesome:

Rebecca Lynn Slatt
10-17-2008, 04:33 PM
I made this last night--it was the BEST!!!

My husband loved it too!

Thanks for the recipe! :awesome: