PDA

View Full Version : Video Clip from 2010 Alberta Provincials

MrsFluffyBunny
09-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Excerpt from video shot at the 2010 Alberta Bodybuilding Association Provincial Championships held in Edmonton, AB, June 26. Video shot by Drew Kenworthy, Site and Sound Creations, sightnsounds@mac.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMceRh676qI

I placed third. Contestant #121, red suit.

Ms.Yak
09-18-2010, 03:51 PM
Great video Crystol! You guys always have such stiff competition in Alberta.

Siouxcountry
09-18-2010, 04:00 PM
You looked great Crystol! I didn't know Nicole Ball was a trainer of competitors.

MrsFluffyBunny
09-18-2010, 08:30 PM
You looked great Crystol! I didn't know Nicole Ball was a trainer of competitors.

I guess so, eh? She's at most of the ABBA shows in Alberta. So is new pro Jody Wald (and often Helene Bouchard as well). These ladies are always lookin' awesome and always sporting the coolest outfits.

Thanks, Shelly. I think there are some great physique athletes (male and female) in Alberta. And I have to give a shout out to the ABBA exec: Dave Leung, Debbie Barable (formerly Leung, IFBB figure pro), and Asha Belisle. I have nothing but respect for the folks in Alberta putting on our shows and endless gratitude for the crazy hours they put in! :awesome::bowdown: Dave and I step and volunteer when we can.

NYCStrongFox
09-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Crystol, you looked great. Beautiful shape. Thanks for sharing the vid. I like the intros too and how the MC shared the's competitor's "thank yous" to family and friends.