PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Erik Fankhouser NPC WV State & Mid Atlantic Grand Prix

Stacy Wright
10-07-2010, 01:43 AM
Saturday, November 20, 2010 in Wheeling, WV

Check out Erik Fankhouser's page for more info and entry...

http://www.erikfankhouser.net/www.erikfankhouser.net/Fankhouser_Classic_2010_show.html

Genie
10-12-2010, 11:43 PM
Is this usually a pretty big show? Does anyone know? :D

Stacy Wright
10-13-2010, 02:36 AM
Is this usually a pretty big show? Does anyone know? :D

Have previously had 70+ athletes.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Erik.Fankhouser.Classic

Genie
10-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Have previously had 70+ athletes.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Erik.Fankhouser.Classic

Thanks! :D

Physedfit
10-13-2010, 08:53 PM
Yayyy! This is the show I'm doing! Thanks for posting it Stacy!

Siouxcountry
10-13-2010, 09:02 PM
I want a pic of Stacy, Genie & Kira together for our banner. :)

Stacy Wright
10-14-2010, 12:27 AM
You got it!!! ;)

and YAY Kira!!! I'm SO excited you're doing this one!!!! Can't wait to see you! I'll be the loud one in the audience! LOLOL

Anyone else attending or competing?

amiefran6
10-24-2010, 07:40 PM
You got it!!! ;)

and YAY Kira!!! I'm SO excited you're doing this one!!!! Can't wait to see you! I'll be the loud one in the audience! LOLOL

Anyone else attending or competing?

I will be competing at this show...hope to requalify for next season! :)

Stacy Wright
11-22-2010, 01:17 AM
This turned out to be a great show this weekend! VERY well ran, a great turnout of competitors and lots of fun for the fitness friends I haven't seen in a while! =) A huge congrats to a few of our competitors on the boards here...
Kira Neuman took her class!
Amie took her figure class!
Lori Staats placed top 5 in both Masters and Open Figure!

and I have to give a special congrats to my hubby <3.. he got 1st in the WV Heavyweight class... 2nd in the Open Heavyweight class and his most prized possession is the "Best Men's Poser" award!!!

Everyone was amazing and I can't wait to see you all next year!!

Stacy Wright
11-22-2010, 01:22 AM
More...

Siouxcountry
11-22-2010, 01:40 AM
I can always count on Stacy! :respect:

Congrats to our members, Kira, Amie, Lori & Andrew! :awesome:

Stacy Wright
11-22-2010, 01:48 AM
I can always count on Stacy! :respect:

Congrats to our members, Kira, Amie, Lori & Andrew! :awesome:

You know it! =) And yes, a BIG CONGRATS to all the competitors!! and I tell ya what! I think it might just be harder being the cheerleader than the competitor! haha!

Alex A
11-27-2010, 02:24 AM
This is a great show... I had some competitors in the show and they loved it

deanna7272
11-28-2010, 10:46 PM
So great getting to see you!!! And yes, it is hard being the cheerleader...lol It was a great show overall and getting to see Lori back on the stage was awesome... You girls have been a part of my life since a began this crazy road and even though I can only aspire to be at the level you girls are, you continue to inspire everyday!!!

Finally getting to meet Amie was another highlight also, she did a great job and is well on her way to making her dreams come true...

Congrats to Kira, it was great to see her up there... Oh yea, and the boys (Andrew, Bill, and Nathan) did a great job also!!!

Who knows, maybe my butt will make the stage again next year.... Hmmmm....

Shelly
12-02-2010, 01:22 AM
good luck to anyone competing! :D

Stacy Wright
12-02-2010, 01:29 AM
good luck to anyone competing! :D

Silly Shelly, you missed it! The show was last weekend! =) It's okay though, we all have blonde moments every now and then ;):p

amiefran6
12-02-2010, 04:17 PM
So great getting to see you!!! And yes, it is hard being the cheerleader...lol It was a great show overall and getting to see Lori back on the stage was awesome... You girls have been a part of my life since a began this crazy road and even though I can only aspire to be at the level you girls are, you continue to inspire everyday!!!

Finally getting to meet Amie was another highlight also, she did a great job and is well on her way to making her dreams come true...

Congrats to Kira, it was great to see her up there... Oh yea, and the boys (Andrew, Bill, and Nathan) did a great job also!!!

Who knows, maybe my butt will make the stage again next year.... Hmmmm....

Awe Thanks so much Deanna! It was awesome meeting you as well! Will definitly see you soon Im sure!!

amiefran6
12-02-2010, 04:18 PM
More...

Thanks Stacy! I appreciate you promoting everyone in this sport!!!