PDA

View Full Version : Lori Steele will be competing this Saturday *VIDEO ADDED*

Siouxcountry
02-21-2008, 03:25 AM
At a powerlifting meet.

She hopes to bench 225! :awesome:

You can check out videos of her benching HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=44).

Good luck my friend! :respect:

IslandGirl
02-21-2008, 04:30 AM
Good luck Lori!!! Rock it girl! You will get this I KNOW!:awesome:

FigureRX
02-21-2008, 07:03 AM
Wow that's great good luck Lori!!

ripitupbaby
02-21-2008, 01:53 PM
AWWW thanks guys! I am pretty excited and nervous.

No matter what happens, I have come a loooooong way, I have learned alot, and it should be a really good time. I'll report back with pics and videos. :D

IslandGirl
02-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Can't wait to see pics and more vids!!! (you already know what I think of you! :))

NPCFigure 40
02-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Good Luck Lori!

ripitupbaby
02-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Thanks IG and ramapo! :kiss:

fitmomma3
02-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Woop Woop Kick butt girl! Love "smaller" strong women!:awesome::awesome:

ripitupbaby
02-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Woop Woop Kick butt girl! Love "smaller" strong women!:awesome::awesome:

Thanks Steph!! I'll try to represent the little girls well this weekend. :p

dvsness
02-21-2008, 06:40 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii79/bluenosey/Good_luck.gif

ripitupbaby
02-21-2008, 07:52 PM
Thanks Vanessa!

:kiss:

ibarramedia
02-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Good Luck Lori.

Lynx
02-21-2008, 08:47 PM
Good luck!! 225! :bowdown:

jlay
02-21-2008, 09:33 PM
I wanted to wish you good luck as well! I saw some of the videos posted of you practicing. You'll do great! I've been getting really interested in PL. There is an older woman at my gym who does it along with some other guys. Where are you in in New England? I'm in Portsmouth. Is it you & your husband that did the phtography at Maggie & Dave's show in Octobert in Derry? Did ya'll judge too? I did that show.

2hot4u
02-21-2008, 11:17 PM
good luck and keep us posted on the results!!!

Siouxcountry
02-21-2008, 11:23 PM

Welcome, Lisa! :waving:

DaveFollansbee
02-22-2008, 12:03 AM
At a powerlifting meet.

She hopes to bench 225! :awesome:

You can check out videos of her benching HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=44).

Good luck my friend! :respect:

ya beat me to it! lol I came on here to post about it!

ripitupbaby
02-22-2008, 01:40 PM
I wanted to wish you good luck as well! I saw some of the videos posted of you practicing. You'll do great! I've been getting really interested in PL. There is an older woman at my gym who does it along with some other guys. Where are you in in New England? I'm in Portsmouth. Is it you & your husband that did the phtography at Maggie & Dave's show in Octobert in Derry? Did ya'll judge too? I did that show.

Hey, I remember you from the TOC...you looked fabulous! Congrats to you and welcome! Yes, we did the photography for that show. We also do the electronic scoring. I judge some of the shows, but I helped my husband score that one because it's a big show.

We live in Windham NH...the bench press competition is in Manchester NH tomorrow. Dave and Maggie also run the bench meets up in this area, and they are run just as well as the BB shows. Dave's a busy guy these days with all the BB shows and PL meets, nevermind all the travel to the National and Pro shows. :respect:

ripitupbaby
02-22-2008, 01:41 PM
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes...Lisa, Lynx, Ibarramedia, Jennifer, Dave, everyone!! You guys are awesome!

:awesome:

IslandGirl
02-22-2008, 02:30 PM

:aloha: Lisa!

Hot dang! I LOVE that avatar girl!!!

ibarramedia
02-22-2008, 07:21 PM

Hi Lisa, Are you the same Lisa as Lisa Mori or is that another person?

2hot4u
02-22-2008, 09:03 PM
yes it is me!!!!! I got married 8/10/06 in sunny Jamaica!! Hi Lisa, Are you the same Lisa as Lisa Mori or is that another person?

jlay
02-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Hey, I remember you from the TOC...you looked fabulous! Congrats to you and welcome! Yes, we did the photography for that show. We also do the electronic scoring. I judge some of the shows, but I helped my husband score that one because it's a big show.

We live in Windham NH...the bench press competition is in Manchester NH tomorrow. Dave and Maggie also run the bench meets up in this area, and they are run just as well as the BB shows. Dave's a busy guy these days with all the BB shows and PL meets, nevermind all the travel to the National and Pro shows. :respect:

Hey, How'd ya do? Let us know when you get a chance. I'm sure you did wonderful! Yeah, Dave has got to be busy! He's prepping for the Arnold AM too right? Thanks for the compliment! I just kinda felt lost bc I've never had a trainer & did all my own prep. I was really mad too that I did not stay & get any judges feedback, so I have no idea what I need to work on, other than by my eyes looking in the mirror. My mom & husband were so ready to go & eat & so we left before I could get feedback.

Siouxcountry
02-23-2008, 11:16 PM
Yeah how did you do, Lori?

:)

ripitupbaby
02-23-2008, 11:26 PM
LOL you know how I did sioux. ;)

The meet went really well.

Failed the first attempt of 225 - my ass lifted and I knew it when it happened.
Got a good second lift of 225
Got a good third lift of 235. :cool:

Third lift was the best lift...it felt great, right in the groove, went up nice and easy. Had I gotten the first attempt of 225, I am certain that I could have gotten more than 235.

I won the meet, but there were only three women.
I broke the APF NH State women's record for all weight classes and ages by 45 pounds.

I'll post a clip of the last lift along with a few pics later. :)

r2d2
02-23-2008, 11:33 PM
:respect:

Siouxcountry
02-23-2008, 11:37 PM

lol I do now. :D

Congrats, Loribaby! :cool:

ripitupbaby
02-23-2008, 11:38 PM
haha thanks guys!

:)

Shelly
02-23-2008, 11:45 PM
good for u girl!!!!!!

cnt wait to see some pics! :)

Doug Smith
02-23-2008, 11:47 PM
Hi Lori

Congrats again!

Best

Doug

ripitupbaby
02-23-2008, 11:49 PM
Thanks Guys! LOL doug! :waving:

ibarramedia
02-24-2008, 12:10 AM

Third lift was the best lift...it felt great, right in the groove, went up nice and easy. Had I gotten the first attempt of 225, I am certain that I could have gotten more than 235.

I broke the APF NH State women's record for all weight classes and ages by 45 pounds.

That's what i'm talking about lori! Congrats! Way to go.

scottnva
02-24-2008, 01:05 AM
way to go lori! :waving:

ISABELLE TURELL
02-24-2008, 01:21 AM
way to go Lori

ripitupbaby
02-24-2008, 02:29 AM
Thanks you guys. :)

Femphysiquefan
02-24-2008, 03:32 AM
WHOO-HOO, LORI!! Congrats to the CHAMP of the meet!! Wish that I could have been there to see it!! :bowdown::bowdown::respect::respect:

dallas3
02-24-2008, 03:50 AM
LORI, LORI, LORI, LORI!!!!! Way to go!!!!:bench:

HDPhysiques-Joe
02-24-2008, 05:41 AM
Props, RIP! PROPS!!!!:respect:

IslandGirl
02-24-2008, 05:54 AM

:yourock::showoff::bowdown:

Suzanne
02-24-2008, 01:10 PM
:bowdown: congrats!

ripitupbaby
02-24-2008, 02:23 PM
AWWWWW thanks guys! :kiss:

Here's the last lift, 235 pounds.

jNxlT4VxPLM

ripitupbaby
02-24-2008, 02:28 PM
And two pics of me in my off-season glory. :D

Powergoddess
02-24-2008, 02:37 PM
Excellent!

Doug Smith
02-24-2008, 04:42 PM
Wow Rip

You crushed that weight!

Siouxcountry
02-24-2008, 07:49 PM
AWWWWW thanks guys! :kiss:

Here's the last lift, 235 pounds.

jNxlT4VxPLM

Awesome! :respect:

NPCFigure 40
02-24-2008, 08:17 PM
Wow!! Congrats! Very impressive! :respect: ps-your off season agrees with you!:)

ibarramedia
02-24-2008, 08:44 PM
And two pics of me in my off-season glory. :D

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

jlay
02-24-2008, 08:46 PM
Way to go! Your tough!:bowdown:

ripitupbaby
02-24-2008, 10:43 PM
THANKS GUYS!!

I want to give a giant shout out and THANKS to Dave Follansbee and Maggie Blanchard for their help, and also for putting on yet another great event. I did alot of my shirt workouts at Dave's supplement store, with his help spotting (and many times pulling the weight off my belly :D)...and with Maggie's help running the video camera lol. They are totally awesome, and the time and energy they devoted to helping me and also to running a great show is much appreciated. :respect:

Next for me is a USPF meet on March 16!

ibarramedia
02-25-2008, 01:57 AM
THANKS GUYS!!

I want to give a giant shout out and THANKS to Dave Follansbee and Maggie Blanchard for their help, and also for putting on yet another great event. I did alot of my shirt workouts at Dave's supplement store, with his help spotting (and many times pulling the weight off my belly :D)...and with Maggie's help running the video camera lol. They are totally awesome, and the time and energy they devoted to helping me and also to running a great show is much appreciated. :respect:

He has a gym in the store?

ripitupbaby
02-25-2008, 02:04 AM

Dave and Maggie run the meets, so Dave has all of the meet equipment in the back of his supplement store. He has one of the benches set up along with a couple of other things. Works out great for me because doing the shirt workouts in a gym can be quite a production, and Dave's been very helpful.

dvsness
02-25-2008, 02:58 AM
State record breaker! :bowdown:

SBT
02-25-2008, 03:00 AM
Wishing you the BEST!!!! http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/banana111.gif (http://www.smileyvillage.com)

IslandGirl
02-25-2008, 07:07 AM

Wow! How many meets are you doing this year? :respect:

bree marsh
02-25-2008, 11:28 AM
congratulations!!!:respect:

ripitupbaby
02-25-2008, 01:45 PM
Wow! How many meets are you doing this year? :respect:

I think the USPF Meet on March 16 will be the last one. I am going to start dieting in April, and it's much harder to do powerlifting when you are dieting. USPF Nationals is in June, so I don't know, we'll see. I might do it, but I'll be in a smaller weight class by then and lifting lighter weight probably.

IslandGirl
02-25-2008, 01:51 PM
I think the USPF Meet on March 16 will be the last one. I am going to start dieting in April, and it's much harder to do powerlifting when you are dieting. USPF Nationals is in June, so I don't know, we'll see. I might do it, but I'll be in a smaller weight class by then and lifting lighter weight probably.

WOW! Keeping yourself on your toes!

:bowdown:

fitmomma3
02-25-2008, 03:16 PM
So awesome you POWERHOUSE! Congrats! I love the off season pics on the bench too! The one in the hat is adorable!

DaveFollansbee
02-25-2008, 03:57 PM

I opened a supplement store ( http://www.myspace.com/nutrition101manchester) in January, 1998 at the age of 20 and started running powerlifting meets in April 1998... as pl wasnt overly huge in the area, I bought about $15000 in equipment and set up it up in the back for the local competitors to come in and practice with, before the meets.... we understand powerlifting, and they need a place to be hardcore pre-contest, not something the gyms here allow...

eventually, in late 1999, we grew into an online store, www.USABodybuilding.com , which isnt as large as say, Bodybuilding.com, as Im pretty much a one man band, but we certainly hold our own....

the revenues from there allowed me to start promoting NPC bodybuilding contests in 2001, there was 1 NPC event here in 1996 and before that, 1992... Bodybuilding here was dead (9 competitors / 33 audience for our 1st show), so I started conducting mini-seminars with competitors on posing, dieting, training etc, to get the sport going...it worked well...

with bodybuilding shows taking off, I purchased a lat pulldown to come to the local shows, adjustable benches, dumbbells, etc... so all of that is in the back of the shop for people to train with now when theres no shows.... now, we're looking to buy a box truck to move it all and put the NPC logo all over it as the official NPC New England truck..

Maggie came on board in 2005 to make suits and so we also expanded into competition supplies like shoes for fitness/figure... www.MaggieFit.com

we have also just launched www.USABodybuilding.net , our site that is currently being built that will feature competitions and such in the USA, similar to a bodybuilding.com setup.. we also just re-launched www.AmericanPowerlifting.com to be the powerlifting version...

so now each year we run 2-3 bench press meets, 5 NPC shows, have a full production line of suits, full store of supplements, a ton of mail order via USABodybuilding.com, email, and phone...

and we havent announced it yet, but SiouxCountry.com and USABodybuilding.com/net are now affiliate websites and we're working together to enhance all aspects of womens physique/power sport, including bodybuilding, fitness, figure, & powerlifting... :) more details soon on that! http://usabodybuilding.net/articles/siouxcountry/home.htm

ripitupbaby
02-25-2008, 04:33 PM
and we havent announced it yet, but SiouxCountry.com and USABodybuilding.com/net are now affiliate websites and we're working together to enhance all aspects of womens physique/power sport, including bodybuilding, fitness, figure, & powerlifting... :) more details soon on that! http://usabodybuilding.net/articles/siouxcountry/home.htm

That's AWESOME! Dave and Maggie are a one-stop deal...they got it all!

Siouxcountry
03-15-2008, 01:19 AM
Lori good luck on Sunday! ;)

DaveFollansbee
03-15-2008, 02:02 AM
Sunday! USPF RI State Open Powerlifting & Bench Press Championship, being promoted by the same guys who are promoting the 2008 USPF Womens National Powerlifting, Bench Press, & Deadlift Championships June 28/29 in Providence... www.ripl.org

Doug Smith
03-15-2008, 02:15 AM
Best of luck Lori.

Looking forward to more personal bests!

dallas3
03-15-2008, 05:53 AM
All the best Lori

IslandGirl
03-15-2008, 05:56 AM
Bring it home Lori!!!

ibarramedia
03-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Good Luck Lori! Ripitupbabaaayyyyy!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

DaveFollansbee
03-16-2008, 03:13 AM
good luck tomorrow! hopefully Gong has his trusty Nikon with him to film that crazy RI lifting !! :D

;) perhaps Ill pop by at some point

oreganoo
03-16-2008, 09:52 PM
good luck lori , :Ondrea:

DaveFollansbee
03-17-2008, 02:08 AM
I heard that Lori took the womens overall today:D

Siouxcountry
03-17-2008, 02:25 AM

Congrats, Lori-baby! :D

ibarramedia
03-17-2008, 02:25 AM
Congratulations LORI!!:bowdown:

dvsness
03-17-2008, 04:08 AM
NIIIIIIICE! :awesome:

SBT
03-17-2008, 04:11 AM
Way to go Lori!!!! :D

Doug Smith
03-17-2008, 04:28 AM
Congrats Lori!!!

(must have been the purple hair ;)

IslandGirl
03-17-2008, 04:30 AM
Congrats Chica!!!:awesome:

ripitupbaby
03-17-2008, 11:54 AM
hahaha lol thanks!! I was reading this thread from the end, and I was like how did everyone know I won already?!?! :D

It was a good meet, I had a good time, and I lifted good! Not as good as I wanted to, but do you ever lift as good as you want to? :cool:

My belt got disqualified, so I had to lift beltless, which sucks because the shirt can ride up and not work right, but I got my first two lifts fairly easily - 102.5 kg (~225 pounds) and 107.5 kg (~237 pounds). So I went big on the last lift - 112.5 kg (~248 pounds), and I didn't get it. My shirt totally rode up on the last lift - it did on all of them, but real bad on the last one, and it just wasn't happening this time.

But I'm really happy with how it went...the first two lifts were great. And I was in a new place, with new equipment, and different commands...and no belt.

I think we got video of at least one of the lifts, so I'll try to post it later. We travelled for this meet, and for whatever reason, I am completely exhausted....and my left shoulder is killing me.

Thanks to all you guys for your support...thanks to Dave with the help on training, etc. and thanks to Dave for doing a great job as head judge at that meet. :respect:
It was a long day!!

fitmomma3
03-17-2008, 01:42 PM
CONGRATS LORI!!! You are just rackin up the trophies!:D
Just curious... what would cause a belt to be disqualified?

ripitupbaby
03-17-2008, 02:07 PM
CONGRATS LORI!!! You are just rackin up the trophies!:D
Just curious... what would cause a belt to be disqualified?

Thanks Steph!

Well, I use a dress belt...like the kind you would get at Old Navy to hold up your pants. In fact, that's where I got it. :D

It's not exactly a competition belt or a weightlifting belt. I arch my back alot when I bench, so I like a belt that is nice and thin...just there to hold my shirt in place and prevent it from moving when I bench.

Different feds have different rules about what equipment you can use, and this one wanted competition belts only. Totally understandable...I had a big thick competition belt with me (and Dave brought his, which is nice and broken in), but I opted to go beltless versus using one of the bigger belts, which I thought might completely mess me up.

I got some info on where I can find some thinner competition belts, so I am going to check them out for next time.

fitmomma3
03-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Oh I didn't realize it was a dress belt LOL

Shelly
03-17-2008, 02:15 PM

WOOHOOOO congrats girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):respect::respect:

Siouxcountry
03-17-2008, 04:25 PM
I hope your shoulder pain goes away, Lori.

ripitupbaby
03-17-2008, 07:19 PM
I hope your shoulder pain goes away, Lori.

Did I mention anything on here about shoulder pain? ;)

Thanks...my left shoulder is hurting quite a bit. The bench shirt rode up so much on the last lift (248 pounds) that I don't think it was working at all. I gave the weight a pretty solid push off the chest, and it went up a little crooked and a bit heavy on the left shoulder. I felt it at the time when it happened, but both shoulders were burning so bad at that point that I didn't worry about it too much. It didn't hurt a ton last night, but it's been bothering me all day today alot. I am hopeful that it's not a major thing and that it'll be OK after a few days rest.

Siouxcountry
03-17-2008, 07:23 PM
I have been dealing with shoulder pain for years. I hope you don't end up with the same problem. :hug:

Did I mention anything on here about shoulder pain? ;)

Thanks...my left shoulder is hurting quite a bit. The bench shirt rode up so much on the last lift (248 pounds) that I don't think it was working at all. I gave the weight a pretty solid push off the chest, and it went up a little crooked and a bit heavy on the left shoulder. I felt it at the time when it happened, but both shoulders were burning so bad at that point that I didn't worry about it too much. It didn't hurt a ton last night, but it's been bothering me all day today alot. I am hopeful that it's not a major thing and that it'll be OK after a few days rest.

ripitupbaby
03-17-2008, 07:30 PM
I have been dealing with shoulder pain for years. I hope you don't end up with the same problem. :hug:

I'm sorry you have to deal with that! I'm hoping mine is temporary cuz I got a lot more benching left in me! :D

I've had shoulder pain from benching before...this is the worst it has hurt though, and it's definitely calling for a few days off. The guy I am working with wants me to take a full two weeks off the gym now, but I'm not sure that's do-able for me. I may just focus on lower body and cardio for the next couple of weeks, and do a lot of icing and take lots of motrin lol.

IslandGirl
03-17-2008, 07:35 PM
UGH. Sorry to hear about the shoulder issue. I had that for a good couple months after the USA. Not sure what was up with that....but I know for sure it sucked.

Sending healing vibes your way Lori. Take it easy Champ!:awesome:

ripitupbaby
03-17-2008, 07:38 PM
UGH. Sorry to hear about the shoulder issue. I had that for a good couple months after the USA. Not sure what was up with that....but I know for sure it sucked.

Sending healing vibes your way Lori. Take it easy Champ!:awesome:

Thanks Trace. :kiss:

I should be OK. This is only the first day after the meet, so I should expect to be sore in some places, I suppose. I'll be pissed if it still hurts this much in a week LOL.

Let's hope for the best!!

NPCFigure 40
03-17-2008, 08:51 PM
Good luck with your shoulder! I have had 7 shoulder surgeries! 5 to my right one and 2 to my left (both biceps tendons cut and re-attached) I feel you pain!! Don't mess around with it. Rest up! Looking foward to seeing the package you bring to the stage this year!!!

Mightymouse
03-18-2008, 02:32 AM
Congrats girl on the weekend. I read what you wrote over on getbig, that is where I saw your shoulder was bothering you. Take good care of yourself. :respect::awesome::waving:

ripitupbaby
03-18-2008, 01:43 PM
Thanks guys! It's still super sore...my arm feels like it should be in a sling today. :rolleyes:

I'm just going to keep icing and popping motrin, and I'm gonna hope for the best and assume it'll be better within a few days.

I'll get a video clip from the meet up later today or tonight!

DaveFollansbee
03-18-2008, 03:18 PM
hey! are there any pics of the meet?

Mightymouse
03-18-2008, 03:52 PM
Thanks guys! It's still super sore...my arm feels like it should be in a sling today. :rolleyes:

I'm just going to keep icing and popping motrin, and I'm gonna hope for the best and assume it'll be better within a few days.

I'll get a video clip from the meet up later today or tonight!

Hang in there girl. I can't wait to see the clip

ripitupbaby
03-18-2008, 04:31 PM
hey! are there any pics of the meet?

We got like 3 or 4 pics LOL. I haven't even pulled the pics off the camera yet. I got the vids off there last night and I will post at least one of them soon (and send you the rest lol :D). And I'll get those pics tonight if I can remember!! I won't be training so maybe I will have some time. :rolleyes:

(Thanks Claire! :kiss:)

fitmomma3
03-18-2008, 05:02 PM
Awwww LORI That sucks about your shoulder! Hope it feels better QUICK!

ripitupbaby
03-19-2008, 01:51 PM
Let's see if I can make this work. This is a video clip of the 107.5 kg lift (about 237 pounds).
I still need to pull the couple of pics I have!

XOx5byvIEEw

fitmomma3
03-19-2008, 02:15 PM
Okay that looked WAyyyy toooo easy! HOLY COW! :awesome::respect:

ripitupbaby
03-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Okay that looked WAyyyy toooo easy! HOLY COW! :awesome::respect:

LOL that's why I wanted to get the 248...but the lack of belt caught up to me on that one! Oh well...next time! :D

Siouxcountry
03-19-2008, 06:12 PM
That did look to easy! :p Of course that weight would kill me. :D

DaveFollansbee
04-01-2008, 03:33 PM
http://a7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/79/l_dcd08a4b3f17b516d6aa3acb1b509376.jpg

ripitupbaby
04-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Great pic Dave!!

Sorry it took me so damn long to get them off my camera. :rolleyes:

Shelly
04-01-2008, 03:51 PM
wow LOR you're really pushin some weight there!!!

Physedfit
04-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Get it girl!

ripitupbaby
04-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Thanks guys...I am not quite done with powerlifting yet for this season, I don't think. I can't seem to get enough. :D

I'll keep you posted on what lies ahead.

Powergoddess
04-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Thanks guys...I am not quite done with powerlifting - I can't seem to get enough. :D

Never enough powerlifting! ;)
Congrats on your big benches - you seem to be quite good at it!

ripitupbaby
04-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Never enough powerlifting! ;)
Congrats on your big benches - you seem to be quite good at it!

Just saw this...thank you! :hug:

I just left my most recent rambling post about powerlifting in Noel's thread. :D

nabba65pp
04-05-2008, 02:34 PM
This comes from a guy with no knowledge of powerlifting.
I watched the video's and there is a big arch in your back. Is that from the shirt? Great job, I am proud of you

ripitupbaby
04-05-2008, 02:40 PM
This comes from a guy with no knowledge of powerlifting.
I watched the video's and there is a big arch in your back. Is that from the shirt? Great job, I am proud of you

Thank you! The arch isn't from the shirt, but that particular shirt is built for arched benching (as in the placement of the sleeves, angles, etc). Arching is a technique used for heavy benching.
The rules of PL are that you have to keep your shoulders and ass on the bench at all times. The more you arch, the less distance you have to move the weight. I happen to be able to arch alot...my gymnastics background comes in handy for that!.

DaveFollansbee
04-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Great pic Dave!!

Sorry it took me so damn long to get them off my camera. :rolleyes:

http://a723.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/92/l_eb286f7f48a5ef34f706d6b334f3f87a.jpg

ISABELLE TURELL
04-06-2008, 01:40 AM
Way to go Lori. :respect: love the video

ripitupbaby
04-06-2008, 02:11 AM
Way to go Lori. :respect: love the video

Thank you Isabelle!! :hug: