PDA

View Full Version : Our Krissy Chin brought her A Game to the Border States!

Siouxcountry
11-01-2010, 01:46 AM
Check out her conditioning! :waving: And Holy GLUTES! :D

2hot4u
11-01-2010, 02:14 AM
and she was 11th place!!! wtf!!! I just don't understand the judging for figure. Krissy you are awesome!!!!

DollyDagger
11-01-2010, 10:52 AM
Awesome symmetry and muscularity. Another candidate for the physique division. :respect:

dvsness
11-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Krissy looked amazing. Stupid dumb placings, lol.

powergirl
11-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Krissy looked awesome!! I so see her in Physique where I hope her look will be awarded! Forget about the placing Krissy, congrats on creating a beautiful look and putting it all together the way you want it :)

Ava_addict
11-01-2010, 01:09 PM
again - I don't get it.

they ask for a softer look (like ava brought) and then they put nicole wilkons-lee in second behind a very nice streamlined erin stern?

please - one line for all comps.... :confused:

dvsness
11-01-2010, 01:15 PM
again - I don't get it.

they ask for a softer look (like ava brought) and then they put nicole wilkons-lee in second behind a very nice streamlined erin stern?

please - one line for all comps.... :confused:

We are discussing the Border States show from Saturday and you seem to be discussing the Olympia? :confused:

Physedfit
11-01-2010, 01:25 PM
I always think she looks rockin! I love her physique and her conditioning is always spot-on. I don't get why she doesn't place higher? She's gorgeous and always looks incredible. Not fair!

titonej
11-01-2010, 02:10 PM
We are discussing the Border States show from Saturday and you seem to be discussion the Olympia? :confused:

lmao

titonej
11-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Krissy is amazing. I love her bod ! I believe the feed back she got was she was over conditioned a tad......wtf...... Regardless, she looked great!!!!

Siouxcountry
11-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Krissy, assume you read this, does the "women's physique" division interest you? Could be as soon as 2012 we have a "women's physique" pro division.

Fitrose
11-01-2010, 03:54 PM
OMG WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!

Chawk1
11-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Krissy really brought a beautiful package to stage! I love her physique!

Stacy Wright
11-01-2010, 04:23 PM
Krissy's always had a great physique and I personally commend her for bringing what she does to the stage whether she places well or not! I love her symmetry, muscle, and conditioning! Congrats Krissy!

TickledPink
11-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Overconditioned? She looked the best I've ever seen her!! Krissy is one of my top picks in every show.

Congrats girl!! You looked amazing!

CarrieAnnSimmons
11-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Krissy's always had a great physique and I personally commend her for bringing what she does to the stage whether she places well or not! I love her symmetry, muscle, and conditioning! Congrats Krissy!

+1! Krissy is AMAZING. I really hope the judges one day TRULY appreciate her physique and give her a (WELL DESERVED) higher placing.

chicky9914
11-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Love it, Krissy!!! You looked incredible onstage! That color is stunning on you too. Stay true to you and keep bringing the look you wanna bring! You rock!

dallas3
11-02-2010, 01:39 AM
One of the things I admire about Krissy is her persistence. She brings her best condition each show and despite rankings still keeps on. She looks awesome those pics:awesome:

chicky9914
11-02-2010, 01:56 AM
Yeah it really bothers me how good Krissy looks and she gets no love. I mean look at the conditioning of her legs! I wouldn't say she's overconditioning either though. I think she looks amazing!

debbiebramwell
11-02-2010, 02:41 PM
She is the most underrated figure pro(not by her fans though...everyone loves her!!!) I love her physique! She has the best booty too! Great shape everywhere and is beaaaaautiful! I texted her and she said she has heard that she should try the new round but will wait and see how it all goes first before she jumps in. She wants to see the set criteria. Krissy always looks great!!:bowdown:

Lisa Lopez
11-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Hey Krissy, you brought the most beautiful package.. sorry you were not awarded the proper placing..... you looked amazing!!! always a fan, Lisa Lo:bowdown:

amykoehler
11-03-2010, 02:53 AM
Uneven shoulder positioning. I do it all the time. Huge pet peev of mine as far as my posing. She looks great though and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who does it. Big relief! She looks great and I dislike judges lol sorry! :)

KRISSY
11-05-2010, 05:02 AM
Check out her conditioning! :waving: And Holy GLUTES! :D

AWE....Thank You soooo much Jason! You all are so amazingly supportive. This thread was such a pleasant surprise! Got me all teary eyed! I will be catching up and posting my thoughts on the show and responding to all of you-THANK YOU!!!!!!! BIG HUGS!

Krissyxo

KRISSY
11-06-2010, 08:24 PM
and she was 11th place!!! wtf!!! I just don't understand the judging for figure. Krissy you are awesome!!!!

Hey Lisa!!!!!
Thank you so much!!!! You are always so supportive and I appreciate it sooooo much! Figure is quite a tough sport-very subjective. I will continue to train hard, work hard and bring my best to the IFBB Pro stage each and every time.

Catching up on FB, check your PM in a bit;)

Krissyxoxo

Meriza
11-07-2010, 02:10 AM
Hey, Ms. Krissy. You looked amazing! It's always great to see you on stage, shining!
Congratulations on a great year, and another beautiful presentation. We love you!

xoxo
Meriza

MrsFluffyBunny
11-07-2010, 04:38 PM
LOVE that conditioning. That's figure, to me.

:confused:

But whatever. Stick to your guns, Krissy!

KRISSY
11-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Awesome symmetry and muscularity. Another candidate for the physique division. :respect:

Thank you so much Nancy!
This year we worked very hard on balancing out my symmetry and bringing in a more streamlined physique. Extremely happy with the gains we have made thus far but more to go!

Krissyxo

KRISSY
11-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Krissy looked amazing. Stupid dumb placings, lol.
Awe...THANK YOU VANESSA!!!!!!
All we can do as athletes is bring our personal best to thats stage each time we compete and I will continue to do so that is for sure~ Hope all is great with the lil' fella! He is sooo darling!~

Krissyxo

KRISSY
11-11-2010, 03:13 AM
Krissy looked awesome!! I so see her in Physique where I hope her look will be awarded! Forget about the placing Krissy, congrats on creating a beautiful look and putting it all together the way you want it :)

Hey Zoa!!!!
First, I want to wish you a speedy recovery and all the best always!
Next, THANK YOU sooo much!!!!! I really was very happy with what I presented at the show, I felt it was the best I have ever been since turning Pro back in 2007. Everything just felt so right that day:)

Krissyxoxo

KRISSY
11-11-2010, 03:40 PM
I always think she looks rockin! I love her physique and her conditioning is always spot-on. I don't get why she doesn't place higher? She's gorgeous and always looks incredible. Not fair!

Hi Kira:waving:
Thank u very much!!!!! I appreciate all your kind words!!! AFter each and every show, I am very objective with myself and critic myself hard to see what I can do to be even better for my next show. Then I meet with my coach Kim and we come up with a game plan. In my eyes, I can always be better but knowing that athletes like yourself notice my hard work really makes me feel great so BIG THANK YOU!!!! All the best!

Krissyxo

KRISSY
11-12-2010, 03:51 AM
Krissy is amazing. I love her bod ! I believe the feed back she got was she was over conditioned a tad......wtf...... Regardless, she looked great!!!!

Hey Jack:D!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!! You are pretty GREAT yourself! I spoke with Lee who was head judging that show and he gave me the same feedback that I have been told previously-a tad still too muscular and too conditioned for figure. Kim and I have really worked so hard on toning down the muscularity this season and we have accomplished that but we still have more adjustments to tweak. I am still a work in progress;) and the best is yet to come!

Krissyxo

KRISSY
11-20-2010, 04:22 PM
OMG WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!

My Beautiful Rosa!
THANK U!!!!
Krissyxoxox

KRISSY
11-20-2010, 04:23 PM
Krissy really brought a beautiful package to stage! I love her physique!

Thank you bunches Carin~
The same goes to you!! However, I always love the package you bring to the stage-Gorgeous! I had such a blast with you and I can't wait until 2011-more good times my friend~!!!!

Krissyxoxo

KRISSY
11-20-2010, 04:27 PM

Hi Stacy!
I greatly appreciate all your kind words!!!!! I will continue to just working hard and making the needed improvements to be competitive. Time to tone down the muscuarity~ A personal goal of mine is just to present and bring the best package I can into each and every show that I compete in~ Wishing you all the best!

Krissyxo

KRISSY
11-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Overconditioned? She looked the best I've ever seen her!! Krissy is one of my top picks in every show.

Congrats girl!! You looked amazing!

Wow-thank you Erin!!!!!!! You are the sweetest! It was my personal best package to date since turning Pro for me so I am sooooo happy about that. Time to meet with Coach Kim and plan 2011!

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season!!!!

Krissyxo

KRISSY
11-28-2010, 01:58 AM
+1! Krissy is AMAZING. I really hope the judges one day TRULY appreciate her physique and give her a (WELL DESERVED) higher placing.

Hi Carrie:D!!!!
Thank you girly!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!~
Krissyxo