PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me About Your Fave Fit iPhone Apps!

Jodi_Lane
12-14-2010, 06:18 AM
Okay so I'm totally addicted and thankful for my iPhone. I don't know how in the world we survived with out them in the past. My previous phone was, seriously you'll laugh, a Nokia 2610...crapola! But we upgraded to the iphones and wow! So, I use MyFitnessPal to log my food/exercise.

What other fitness apps do you girls like? I'm interested!

AnaC.
12-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Hi Jodi!

Congrats on your new phone! It's so convenient and fun to have one of these marvellous inventions! Lol!

Here are my favorites:
* Slacker radio (lots of different stations to listen to)
* AT&T (to pay my phone bill and view the activity)
* Key Ring (scan all of your loyalty cards like your gym key ring, grocery store, sephora, Ulta, etc. You get specials right on your phone and you can scan them when you go shopping!)
* yahoo messenger
* Livestrong (to track my meals)
* Tip star (to calculate the tip when I go out to restaurants)
* To Do's (make lists of thing I have to do)
* Instagram (take photos and give them a cool finish an then post them on facebook, twitter, etc. Well, I don't tweet but you get the idea)

Have fun!!

ISABELLE TURELL
12-14-2010, 01:49 PM
Any good apps for the Droid X?

dvsness
12-14-2010, 01:51 PM
For those who contribute iPhone apps, can you list the prices too (if you know)? Thanks!

Hope33Rose
12-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Any favorite fit apps for the blackberry? I'm a blackberry newbie and plan to use my phone to log everything...

AnaC.
12-14-2010, 03:10 PM
The ones I listed are free. Many of these are available fro the droid and blackbery. My bf used to have a blackberry and just recently switched to the droid. We're always comparing the apps lol!

Jodi_Lane
12-15-2010, 07:25 AM
Hi Jodi!

Congrats on your new phone! It's so convenient and fun to have one of these marvellous inventions! Lol!

Here are my favorites:
* Slacker radio (lots of different stations to listen to)
* AT&T (to pay my phone bill and view the activity)
* Key Ring (scan all of your loyalty cards like your gym key ring, grocery store, sephora, Ulta, etc. You get specials right on your phone and you can scan them when you go shopping!)
* yahoo messenger
* Livestrong (to track my meals)
* Tip star (to calculate the tip when I go out to restaurants)
* To Do's (make lists of thing I have to do)
* Instagram (take photos and give them a cool finish an then post them on facebook, twitter, etc. Well, I don't tweet but you get the idea)

Have fun!!

Thanks SO much! I'm definitely checking out "Key Ring!"

Any good apps for the Droid X?

I've heard those are pretty badass!

For those who contribute iPhone apps, can you list the prices too (if you know)? Thanks!

Yeah, no joke, I love the freebies. All of the apps I have, have been free so far! I really like MyFitnessPal for tracking meals and it's totally free.

Red Laser is another cool one. If you're in a store and you see something you like but are unsure if you could get it cheaper some where else...take out your Red Laser app, scan the barcode and it'll tell you where in your location there are those for cheaper!!! And it's a free app too!

Any favorite fit apps for the blackberry? I'm a blackberry newbie and plan to use my phone to log everything...

How do you like the Black Berry? That's what I almost got a couple years ago! Crack berry haha!

The ones I listed are free. Many of these are available fro the droid and blackbery. My bf used to have a blackberry and just recently switched to the droid. We're always comparing the apps lol!

Oh I loooooove freebs!

AnaC.
12-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Oops! I just re-read your title and it says "fit apps"! I gave you a bunch that are not fit related haha! Oh well :o