PDA

View Full Version : Asian Grilled Chicken Breast

Trish
05-28-2008, 03:33 PM
I made these on Monday. Took advantage of the grilled and made some of these for the week. They are really good.

Asian Grilled Chicken Breasts

1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
salt,to taste
freshly ground black pepper
6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts

1. Mix the oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, mustard, salt and pepper, and brush on the chicken breasts. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Preheat the grill.
3. Grill the breasts for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness. Let the chicken rest on a plate for 1 or 2 minutes before serving.
Serving Size: 1 breast

Number of Servings: 6
Per Serving
Calories 166 Carbohydrate 0 g
Fat 6 g Fiber 0 g
Protein 26 g Saturated Fat 1 g
Sodium 243 mg

bree marsh
05-28-2008, 03:40 PM
i always marinate my chicken in soy sauce, mustard, and garlic, so it sounds very similar and yummy to me!

Trish
05-29-2008, 04:21 PM
i always marinate my chicken in soy sauce, mustard, and garlic, so it sounds very similar and yummy to me!

Its really good. One of my friends that reads my thread told me she tired it last night and loved it.

NPCFigure 40
05-29-2008, 06:40 PM
Sounds yummy!! going to try this one. Thanks Trish!

SBT
05-29-2008, 07:49 PM

Exactly what I do too!!!

Well sometimes I use the Bragg aminos instead of soy sauce, just depends what I have :)

Qubabe
05-29-2008, 11:11 PM
Exactly what I do too!!!

Well sometimes I use the Bragg aminos instead of soy sauce, just depends what I have :)

what does the Bragg liquid aminos taste like?

SBT
05-29-2008, 11:42 PM
what does the Bragg liquid aminos taste like?

Its great, it taste like teriyaki/soy sauce just not near as salty... I really really like it!!!