PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NPC USA CHAMPIONSHIPS

Pages : [1] 2 3

Siouxcountry
01-11-2011, 01:53 AM
NPC USA Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure & Bikini Championships

July 29-30, 2011

WEBSITE.......... CLICK HERE (http://lindsayproductions.com/11EventInfoUSA.php)

VENUE.......... CLICK HERE (http://lindsayproductions.com/11EventInfoUSA.php#general)

Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall on the Campus of UNLV
4505 Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89154 (http://pac.unlv.edu/venues_artemus.php)

HOST HOTEL.......... CLICK HERE (http://lindsayproductions.com/11EventInfoUSA.php#general)

Embassy Suites Las Vegas
4315 Swenson St
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119 (http://embassysuites1.hilton.com/en_US/es/hotel/LASESES-Embassy-Suites-Las-Vegas-Nevada/index.do)

SCHEDULE.......... CLICK HERE (http://lindsayproductions.com/11EventInfoUSA.php#schedule)

Siouxcountry
01-11-2011, 02:03 AM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/201/USAFlyer-1.gif

Siouxcountry
01-11-2011, 02:04 AM
Support Our Sponsors

Tanning Services............ CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=404860#post404860)

Make Up Services............... CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=415387#post415387)

Siouxcountry
01-11-2011, 02:05 AM
SC.com members planning to compete in Las Vegas............

Alyssa Stroud - Bodybuilding
Amber Foss - Figure
April Jones - Figure
Cindy Martinez - Figure
Dixie Reynolds - Figure
Emilee O'Rear - Bikini
Emily Carey - Bikini
Erica Cruikshank - Figure
Jacqueline Horan - Bodybuilding
Jennifer Jaques - Women's Physique
Jessica Jordan - Figure
Karin Kimura - Figure
Kathy Everton - Figure
Katia Terletskaya - Bikini
Kristina Tjernlund - Figure
Kira Neuman - Bodybuilding
Lindsey Mathews - Bikini
Lisa Taubenheim - Women's Physique
Margaret Negrete - Bodybuilding
Melissa Rex - Women's Physique
Michelle Beck - Figure
Michelle Trapp - Women's Physique
Nicole Sims - Figure
Noelle Sebastian - Bikini
Shelly Howard - Women's Physique
Summer White - Bikini
Tiffany Gaughan - Bikini
Tracy Bodner - Women's Physique
Wendy Fortino - Figure

Siouxcountry
01-11-2011, 02:06 AM
Who here is planning to compete at this show? :)

Suzanne
01-11-2011, 04:38 AM
I am in!

MW again if i survive making weight :D

Siouxcountry
01-11-2011, 04:51 AM
I am in!

1st on the list! :awesome: Not to far to travel now. :D

Suzanne is the 2009 NPC Jr Nationals champ. Her last show was the 2010 NPC Nationals (she placed 4th in the MW class)..............

Suzanne
01-12-2011, 04:54 AM
1st on the list! :awesome: Not to far to travel now. :D

Suzanne is the 2009 NPC Jr Nationals champ. Her last show was the 2010 NPC Nationals (she placed 4th in the MW class)..............

Can't wait!

Nice and close we can drive saves lots of $ and all my local shows were Jon Lindsey's

Physedfit
01-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Im in!!! Vegas baby!

Siouxcountry
01-13-2011, 02:46 PM
Im in!!! Vegas baby!

:woohoo:

Kira won the HW class & overall at the 2010 NPC Mid Atlantic Gran Prix!............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=14487

Laura Boisacq
01-15-2011, 03:54 AM
I'm in!!! Coming back after bambino Numero Cinco!

IslandGirl
01-15-2011, 05:35 AM
We'll be there for our client Luis Santa. USA Welter champ '09 and '10. Looking to be a MW this year. Debating if I'll compete or not, but for sure we'll be there.

IslandGirl
01-15-2011, 05:39 AM
I am in!

Im in!!! Vegas baby!

Good luck ladies!!!

Laura, what class will you be in this year? I competed with you in '08.

Physedfit
01-15-2011, 12:52 PM
We'll be there for our client Luis Santa. USA Welter champ '09 and '10. Looking to be a MW this year. Debating if I'll compete or not, but for sure we'll be there.

How bout you just go ahead and do it momma?! :)

Siouxcountry
01-15-2011, 04:12 PM

Hi, Laura, will you be competing in BB or Physique? :)

Laura placed 3rd in the LW class at the 2008 NPC USA Championships.

IslandGirl
01-16-2011, 09:31 PM
How bout you just go ahead and do it momma?! :)

Not sure sexy lady! I love just going as a spectator and rooting for all my Rockstars!!! It's nice to just sit and watch. Last year we got front row seats smack dab in the middle!

Laura Boisacq
01-17-2011, 09:23 PM
Good luck ladies!!!

Laura, what class will you be in this year? I competed with you in '08.

Hello Tracy! I'm going to shoot for middle weight this year. Good luck everyone! Look forward to seeing you all there.

Laura Boisacq
01-17-2011, 09:26 PM
Hi, Laura, will you be competing in BB or Physique? :)

Laura placed 3rd in the LW class at the 2008 NPC USA Championships.

Hello!! Well at this point the plan is to compete in bodybuilding. I am really interested to see how the first WP show turns out and what they are looking for. I've put on a few more pounds of lean mass but I still should be able to do WPD if I decide to go that route. In either case, the USA's is a blast and such a fun show to compete in, I'll have a blast doing either I'm sure.

Siouxcountry
01-17-2011, 09:53 PM
Hello!! Well at this point the plan is to compete in bodybuilding. I am really interested to see how the first WP show turns out and what they are looking for. I've put on a few more pounds of lean mass but I still should be able to do WPD if I decide to go that route. In either case, the USA's is a blast and such a fun show to compete in, I'll have a blast doing either I'm sure.

Sounds good. It is a great show! :)

IslandGirl
01-19-2011, 06:56 AM
Hello Tracy! I'm going to shoot for middle weight this year. Good luck everyone! Look forward to seeing you all there.

Nice! Looking forward in "officially" meeting you.

Siouxcountry
01-26-2011, 05:51 PM
Lisa Taubenheim is planning to compete in Women's Physique. :)

Laura Boisacq
01-26-2011, 09:51 PM
Lisa Taubenheim is planning to compete in Women's Physique. :)

I love Lisa! She is a sweetie!! This show is going to be so fun! :D

foxieroxie007
01-28-2011, 10:53 PM
Can't believe I'm saying this out loud, it's kind of surreal. But let's put it into the universe. I'm in. Figure of course. Likely class E.:p It will be my 2nd national show by that point, I'm planning on doing Team U a few weeks before.

Siouxcountry
01-28-2011, 11:00 PM
Can't believe I'm saying this out loud, it's kind of surreal. But let's put it into the universe. I'm in. Figure of course. Likely class E.:p It will be my 2nd national show by that point, I'm planning on doing Team U a few weeks before.

National debut this year! :awesome: I'll add you to both lists. :)

Roxie placed 3rd in her figure class at the 2010 NPC Eastern USA Championships.

lindsmm
01-29-2011, 12:59 AM
I am in too! This is my first national show and I'll be competing in bikini! So excited! Does anyone know of the cheapest spray tan down there?

Siouxcountry
01-29-2011, 03:05 AM
I am in too! This is my first national show and I'll be competing in bikini! So excited! Does anyone know of the cheapest spray tan down there?

Welcome, Lindsey! :waving: Congrats on doing so well at the NPC Utah last year. :)

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
01-29-2011, 11:42 AM
At this point, I am planning on doing this. Still trying to finalize if I'm adding this show or not based on funds. I should get that all ironed out in the next couple of weeks I hope, and also getting the time off of work. So you can count me in. At this point too, will be my 2nd National show, just like Roxie, doing Team U the few weeks before that! :)

Siouxcountry
01-29-2011, 04:15 PM
At this point, I am planning on doing this. Still trying to finalize if I'm adding this show or not based on funds. I should get that all ironed out in the next couple of weeks I hope, and also getting the time off of work. So you can count me in. At this point too, will be my 2nd National show, just like Roxie, doing Team U the few weeks before that! :)

What a cool coincidence that both you and Roxie are planning to compete in both shows, both have journals here, both are competing in figure, and both will make your National debut at Team U! :)

Ila won the figure overall at the 2010 NPC New Mexico State.

ParadiseCup
02-05-2011, 12:47 PM

i wouldn't go with the cheapest after working so hard for your 1st National show. It is usually best to get sprayed by the show tanner as they will be spraying most of the competitors. This way your color will more than likely be the norm than being too light or too dark. And actually most tans are close in price

ParadiseCup
02-05-2011, 12:50 PM
NPC USA Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure & Bikini Championships

July 29-30, 2011

WEBSITE.......... CLICK HERE (http://lindsayproductions.com/11EventInfoUSA.php)

VENUE.......... CLICK HERE (http://lindsayproductions.com/11EventInfoUSA.php#general)

Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall on the Campus of UNLV
4505 Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89154 (http://pac.unlv.edu/venues_artemus.php)

HOST HOTEL.......... CLICK HERE (http://lindsayproductions.com/11EventInfoUSA.php#general)

Embassy Suites Las Vegas
4315 Swenson St
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119 (http://embassysuites1.hilton.com/en_US/es/hotel/LASESES-Embassy-Suites-Las-Vegas-Nevada/index.do)

SCHEDULE.......... CLICK HERE (http://lindsayproductions.com/11EventInfoUSA.php#schedule)
if you want a room at the host hotel, i suggest booking your reservations now as it will fill up very quickly. If your plans change, you can always cancel your reservation a few days before at no charge.

lindsmm
02-05-2011, 01:25 PM
i wouldn't go with the cheapest after working so hard for your 1st National show. It is usually best to get sprayed by the show tanner as they will be spraying most of the competitors. This way your color will more than likely be the norm than being too light or too dark. And actually most tans are close in price

Good point. How do we know who the show tanner is? Do you know what the average price might be? Trying to figure out the budget and I've never done a national show. :o

ParadiseCup
02-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Good point. How do we know who the show tanner is? Do you know what the average price might be? Trying to figure out the budget and I've never done a national show. :o

usually the site will tell
http://www.lindsayproductions.com/11EventInfoUSA.php

not sure if this is the "offical" tanner but they were on the USA site
http://jantana.com/index.php/on-site-airbrush-tanning-service/usa-s-july-29-30-2011-competition-color-tan.html

ParadiseCup
02-05-2011, 01:35 PM
as i mentioned, i'm not sure yet of the "official" tanner but do know that Liquid Sun Rayz does great work !!!

http://www.liquidsunrayz.com/site/content/npc-usa-bodybuilding-figure-bikini-july-29-30-2011

lindsmm
02-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Thank you!

Shelly Howard
02-28-2011, 11:56 AM
I'm going to give physique a try. My hubby and boys are coming too. Cant wait!
:biggrin:

ParadiseCup
02-28-2011, 01:48 PM
our hotel is reserved and airfare paid :waving:

2hot4u
02-28-2011, 09:14 PM
And Tracy is going to rock the stage!!!!!our hotel is reserved and airfare paid :waving:

Siouxcountry
02-28-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm going to give physique a try. My hubby and boys are coming too. Cant wait!
:biggrin:

I think you'll enjoy the new division as much as fitness. What a great vacation this will be! :)

Siouxcountry
02-28-2011, 09:22 PM
our hotel is reserved and airfare paid :waving:

Tracy will be competing? :)

ParadiseCup
03-01-2011, 03:25 AM

:whistle: We will have a few athletes competing at the USA's this year in all divsions

Siouxcountry
03-01-2011, 05:39 AM
:whistle: We will have a few athletes competing at the USA's this year in all divsions

:)

Siouxcountry
04-06-2011, 09:08 PM
April Jones :)

April placed 2nd in her figure class at the 2010 NPC Red River Classic.

Siouxcountry
04-06-2011, 09:10 PM
Emily Carey :)

Emily won the bikini overall at the 2011 NPC Ronnie Coleman Classic.

tgoochfigure
04-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Back to back shows! I'm doing this one right after Masters!

Siouxcountry
04-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Back to back shows! I'm doing this one right after Masters!

Pittsburgh - Las Vegas! :awesome:

Tara competed a few times last year. At last year's NPC Jr USAs she placed 3rd in her figure class.

emileeorear
04-18-2011, 10:09 PM
I am planning to compete as well. I qualified this past weekend! Yay!:)

Siouxcountry
04-18-2011, 10:28 PM
I am planning to compete as well. I qualified this past weekend! Yay!:)

WOW well done Emilee! :waving: Emilee won her bikini class at the 2011 NPC Orange County Championships.

Siouxcountry
04-21-2011, 12:47 AM
Nicole Sims :)

Nicole placed 1st in her figure class at the 2011 NPC Emerald Cup.

Physedfit
04-21-2011, 07:14 PM
14.5 weeks ladies!

fitchiq
04-26-2011, 06:05 AM
Im in! It will be my LAST National contest of the season.

IslandGirl
04-26-2011, 06:51 AM
as i mentioned, i'm not sure yet of the "official" tanner but do know that Liquid Sun Rayz does great work !!!

http://www.liquidsunrayz.com/site/content/npc-usa-bodybuilding-figure-bikini-july-29-30-2011

Thank you!

I totally agree with LSR! Lindsey, they do exceptional work! You will not be dissappointed!

IslandGirl
04-26-2011, 06:52 AM
And Tracy is going to rock the stage!!!!!

:waving:

Thanks Lisa. JrUSAs is first on the agenda!

2hot4u
04-26-2011, 10:19 AM
hey, wonder if you can cross over at the usa's and do bodybuilding and physique? since you never know what they are looking for that might be a bit expensive for entry fee's but why not do it and see???

Siouxcountry
04-26-2011, 02:34 PM

Hi, Chaya, congrats on your overall figure win at the 2011 NPC Midwest Open! :waving:

jewelofnile69
05-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Amber Foss (I can't remember what her log on name is) took 2nd in her class this weekend at the NPC Fox Cities BB contest in Appleton, WI. She'll be competing at USA's. I'll post a pic when they are up (Rx was there but no new pics up yet). Amber's husband was another photog as well. Amber placed 9th at Jr. Nats in B class 2 years ago.

fitchiq
05-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Hi, Chaya, congrats on your overall figure win at the 2011 NPC Midwest Open! :waving:

Thanks SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siouxcountry
05-01-2011, 11:29 PM
Amber Foss (I can't remember what her log on name is) took 2nd in her class this weekend at the NPC Fox Cities BB contest in Appleton, WI. She'll be competing at USA's. I'll post a pic when they are up (Rx was there but no new pics up yet). Amber's husband was another photog as well. Amber placed 9th at Jr. Nats in B class 2 years ago.

Congrats to Amber! :waving: Here she is 2 years ago at the NPC Jr Nationals.

Siouxcountry
05-01-2011, 11:34 PM
Alyssa Stroud :)

Alyssa won the FBB overall at the 2010 NPC Europa Super Show.

fbb wallpapers
05-05-2011, 06:29 AM

She was looking really good, great overall shape. I also like the low cut at the front of her posing outfit, it framed her lower abs nicely and it made her midsection look longer which gave her an even more elegant looking shape.

fitchiq
05-09-2011, 04:12 AM
She was looking really good, great overall shape. I also like the low cut at the front of her posing outfit, it framed her lower abs nicely and it made her midsection look longer which gave her an even more elegant looking shape.

Thank you!

magsmalone
05-12-2011, 02:06 AM
As of now, I am planning to be there. I am also doing the Master's Nationals the week before so unless I pass out on stage from sheer exhaustion at the Master's, I will be in Vegas! (lol) I am excited to see many of you all there!

janet kaufman
05-12-2011, 04:19 AM
As of now, I am planning to be there. I am also doing the Master's Nationals the week before so unless I pass out on stage from sheer exhaustion at the Master's, I will be in Vegas! (lol) I am excited to see many of you all there!

i will be at masters too excited to see you

IslandGirl
05-12-2011, 06:45 AM

Oh yeah! I'll get to see you! Woohoo!

magsmalone
05-12-2011, 02:35 PM
i will be at masters too excited to see you

Hey Janet! I'm sure you are looking awesome as usual!!! Scott and I are excited to see all of our old friends at the Master's. No pun intended!! Lol. I sincerely hope your dreams come true!! You deserve it!

magsmalone
05-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Oh yeah! I'll get to see you! Woohoo!

Hi Tracy! You are looking great!!!! As REO speedwagon says "keep pushing on even when you think your strength is gone"! You are almost there girl. I will be rooting for you from Texas. See you in Vegas for sure!

Siouxcountry
05-12-2011, 03:01 PM

Hi, Margaret! :waving:

Margaret placed 2nd in the LW class at the 2010 NPC Nationals.

IslandGirl
05-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Hi Tracy! You are looking great!!!! As REO speedwagon says "keep pushing on even when you think your strength is gone"! You are almost there girl. I will be rooting for you from Texas. See you in Vegas for sure!

Thanks for the encouragement! I can't wait to hear you rooting for me all the way from Texas! That be cool! :D

Hope you are doing awesome!

IslandGirl
05-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Hi, Margaret! :waving:

Margaret placed 2nd in the LW class at the 2010 NPC Nationals.

:respect:

Siouxcountry
05-13-2011, 08:41 PM
Noelle Sebastian :)

Noelle placed 1st in her bikini class at the 2011 NPC Contra Costa Championships.

Noelle Amber
05-14-2011, 12:32 AM
Noelle Sebastian :)

Noelle placed 1st in her bikini class at the 2011 NPC Contra Costa Championships.

:D Yep. I will be there. This will be my National Debut:D 11 weeks out!

Laura Boisacq
05-18-2011, 10:01 PM
I've decided to sit the USA's out this year and do National's in South Beach instead. It was a tough decision to make but it just works out better for the family. Good luck everyone!! :waving:

pitmommy
05-19-2011, 01:28 AM
Hey count me in for the USA's this year either LHW or HW hopefully the lighter. ;)

Siouxcountry
05-19-2011, 03:14 AM
I've decided to sit the USA's out this year and do National's in South Beach instead. It was a tough decision to make but it just works out better for the family. Good luck everyone!! :waving:

Ok, Laura, you'll be the first name on our Nationals list. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Siouxcountry
05-19-2011, 03:19 AM
Hey count me in for the USA's this year either LHW or HW hopefully the lighter. ;)

Look who it is. :) Hope all is well Jackie. :waving:

Jackie placed 5th in her LHW class at last year's NPC USA Championships.

pitmommy
05-19-2011, 03:44 AM
Look who it is. :) Hope all is well Jackie. :waving:

Jackie placed 5th in her LHW class at last year's NPC USA Championships.

Well I know if I want to know whats going on in the season I just come here. ;) Thanks It's been a ruff year but Im excited to do this show , and damn it FBB's gotta keep doing thang while we can . ;)

Siouxcountry
05-19-2011, 04:21 AM
Well I know if I want to know whats going on in the season I just come here. ;)

:awesome:

Thanks It's been a ruff year but Im excited to do this show , and damn it FBB's gotta keep doing thang while we can . ;)

I have no doubt you'll look even better this year, than last year. :) Stick around. :waving:

ParadiseCup
05-19-2011, 06:07 AM
woo hoo ! looking forward to seeing you on stage again !

Suzanne
05-25-2011, 07:09 PM
I am out :(

Siouxcountry
05-25-2011, 08:00 PM
I am out :(

Sorry to hear that Suzanne. :(

Suzanne
05-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Sorry to hear that Suzanne. :(

Thanks

Dieted 6 weeks so far making no progress :banghead:
Gonna regroup and try for North Americans

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
05-25-2011, 08:46 PM
Thanks

Hey Suz, I'm sorry to hear that :( I was probably going to end up making USAs, was hoping to meet ya.

Well I hope for much success in prepping for NA. You can do it!!

Suzanne
05-25-2011, 09:40 PM
Feel like a quitter and a failure

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
05-25-2011, 09:49 PM

I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. We can't always control how out bodies respond to things we do. If you tried your best than that is all you can do. If you don't feel you'll be ready in time, than it is probably better to back off for a later show rather than getting on stage with a physique you aren't happy with. There are always more shows later in the year. And like you said on Facebook. You don't want to have to go to extremes to force your body and just be unhappy and in the end maybe unhealthy.

Making_A_Change
05-26-2011, 02:12 AM

If I make the Top 3 in San Jose, I'll be there! We HAVE to catch up! "She looks like Black Figure Barbie."--my daughter said about your picture.

JLB001
05-27-2011, 01:46 AM
Thanks

I was like that all of last year Suz. My head just wasn't in it and had way too much going on. I do hope you will still come out for it. Its certasinky not being a failure or a quitter.

ParadiseCup
05-27-2011, 09:21 AM
:hug: you are neither ! You are a Champion Suzanne !!

Suzanne
05-31-2011, 08:26 PM
I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. We can't always control how out bodies respond to things we do. If you tried your best than that is all you can do. If you don't feel you'll be ready in time, than it is probably better to back off for a later show rather than getting on stage with a physique you aren't happy with. There are always more shows later in the year. And like you said on Facebook. You don't want to have to go to extremes to force your body and just be unhappy and in the end maybe unhealthy.

I was like that all of last year Suz. My head just wasn't in it and had way too much going on. I do hope you will still come out for it. Its certasinky not being a failure or a quitter.

:hug: you are neither ! You are a Champion Suzanne !!

thanks

what's worse is my head was in it and i was / am giving 100% and getting NO results :banghead:

not sure i will be there cost of gas hotel etc then fitting in cardio and training with a 5-6 hr drive plus just dropped $500 at the vet and as of now tickets are $500 each to NAs and i need to get 3

MrsFluffyBunny
06-01-2011, 06:39 PM
thanks

what's worse is my head was in it and i was / am giving 100% and getting NO results :banghead:

not sure i will be there cost of gas hotel etc then fitting in cardio and training with a 5-6 hr drive plus just dropped $500 at the vet and as of now tickets are $500 each to NAs and i need to get 3

Crap. I so want to give you a hug. I'll be thinking about you.

Siouxcountry
06-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Tracy Bodner :)

Tracy was one of the first women to compete in the new physique division! :respect:

tianimexi
06-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Count me in!

Siouxcountry
06-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Hiya, Tiani! :waving:

Tiani placed 13th in her figure class at the 2010 NPC National Figure Championships.

DixieReynolds
06-02-2011, 10:15 PM
Im in! Figure Class D. I will be doing Masters Nationals the weekend before too!!!

So excited!

Siouxcountry
06-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Im in! Figure Class D. I will be doing Masters Nationals the weekend before too!!!

So excited!

Good to see you on here, Dixie. :waving:

Dixie last competed in figure at the National level in 2008. :)

magsmalone
06-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Hey Ladies! I am looking to set up a photo shoot at the USA. Who do you all recommend that I try to set up with? I'm already trying to set up with Dan Ray at Master's. I don't really know who will be shooting at the USA.

JLB001
06-06-2011, 02:41 AM
Hey Ladies! I am looking to set up a photo shoot at the USA. Who do you all recommend that I try to set up with? I'm already trying to set up with Dan Ray at Master's. I don't really know who will be shooting at the USA.

T'Challa Hawk

DixieReynolds
06-07-2011, 04:57 PM
Good to see you on here, Dixie. :waving:

Dixie last competed in figure at the National level in 2008. :)

Thanks Sioux! Feels good to be back. You are right.... last figure comp at National level was Team U in 2008. That pic is from 08 Jr. Natls (ugh).... I did compete in bikini last year at Jr. USA's though. Im so excited to be back in figure though! Hoping to bring a great package and excited to see what improvements I hopefully have made! I cant wait to be back with all my friends and fellow competitors!

Siouxcountry
06-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Thanks Sioux! Feels good to be back. You are right.... last figure comp at National level was Team U in 2008. That pic is from 08 Jr. Natls (ugh).... I did compete in bikini last year at Jr. USA's though. Im so excited to be back in figure though! Hoping to bring a great package and excited to see what improvements I hopefully have made! I cant wait to be back with all my friends and fellow competitors!

I am looking forward to seeing you back on a figure stage. I hope prep is going well. :)

kathyfit
06-14-2011, 01:32 AM
Who here is planning to compete at this show? :)

I just booked my flight and since the host hotel is booked, I found a hotel not far from venue with kitchenette for less than $100/night!

Siouxcountry
06-14-2011, 02:35 AM
I just booked my flight and since the host hotel is booked, I found a hotel not far from venue with kitchenette for less than $100/night!

Not bad. :)

magsmalone
06-14-2011, 04:06 AM
T'Challa Hawk

Thanks Jodie! I did contact your photographer and I do like his work. I probably won't be able to meet up with him this time around because he is shooting 30 minutes outside of Vegas and I'm not sure that I can commit that much time pre competition. I will try to do a shoot with him in the future though. Thanks for the referral. See you in Vegas!

kathyfit
06-14-2011, 06:13 PM

Look up Harry.....awesome photographer!! He will be at the USA's!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/lhgfx

Hair by Adrian
06-20-2011, 02:06 AM
Add Tiffany Gaughan to the list of sc members planning on competing at the USA nationals!

Siouxcountry
06-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Add Tiffany Gaughan to the list of sc members planning on competing at the USA nationals!

Ok. :)

Becca Staggs
06-21-2011, 01:39 AM
http://www.lolgifs.com/pictures/0bc3019d9fb3954.gif

Siouxcountry
06-21-2011, 02:11 AM
LOL :D

Wildfyre14
06-22-2011, 01:03 AM
I guess I'm a glutton for punishment cause I will be at the USA's doing women's physique! God help me :banghead: Hoping to meet some more people there and just have a good time :)

Siouxcountry
06-22-2011, 02:54 AM
I guess I'm a glutton for punishment cause I will be at the USA's doing women's physique! God help me :banghead: Hoping to meet some more people there and just have a good time :)

You'll do better in Vegas! :)

Crystal competed in Women's Physique at the 2011 NPC Jr Nationals.

Siouxcountry
06-22-2011, 02:57 AM
Jennifer Jaques-Conn :)

Jennifer will be competing in the new division, Women's Physique.

Siouxcountry
06-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Make up artist J Zubire will be attending the NPC USAs. Hook up with J, for all your make up needs............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=415387#post415387

:)

Kim
06-30-2011, 05:49 PM
Can someone do both WPD and BB at this one? is that crossover even allowed?

Siouxcountry
06-30-2011, 06:38 PM
Can someone do both WPD and BB at this one? is that crossover even allowed?

Not allowed. The only crossovers allowed at the National level, are open & masters of the same division.

Shelly Howard
07-01-2011, 06:25 AM
If I'm reading the entry form correctly, it says 3 pro cards for WPD. If so, does this mean they'll prob split the class into 3 height levels?

Siouxcountry
07-01-2011, 02:29 PM
If I'm reading the entry form correctly, it says 3 pro cards for WPD. If so, does this mean they'll prob split the class into 3 height levels?

I would hope so, but I am not sure. Next weekend's Team Universe gives 3 pro cards in WP, so we shall see what they do. :popcorn:

Shelly Howard
07-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Oh good, thank Sioux! :kiss:

4evrstroud
07-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Getting Closer and closer!! I have to mail in my entry form.. teeehheee :)

jzubire
07-08-2011, 11:43 PM
It's getting closer and before you know it it's USA weekend! There is plenty of appointments available for fig, bikini, wphy

Send a query through my contact page for booking information to www.jzubire.com

C ya"ll there!

Summer W
07-10-2011, 01:37 AM
I've been following SC's amazing competition coverage for a few months now and am excited to be a new member! After a disappointing Jr Nationals show out, I was up in the air about competing in Vegas. With a new coach (yay!), and awesome diet, and a recent move to Vegas I decided I can't miss it. Count me in!:frog:

Siouxcountry
07-11-2011, 10:49 PM
I've been following SC's amazing competition coverage for a few months now and am excited to be a new member! After a disappointing Jr Nationals show out, I was up in the air about competing in Vegas. With a new coach (yay!), and awesome diet, and a recent move to Vegas I decided I can't miss it. Count me in!:frog:

Hi, Summer! :waving: Welcome to our site. :) I see you also competed at the 2010 NPC USAs and placed 7th in bikini E class.

Shelly Howard
07-13-2011, 12:46 AM
Just checking in to see how everyone's coming along...

I can barely sleep at night, so excited!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Siouxcountry
07-13-2011, 11:59 PM
Wendy Fortino :)

Wendy placed 4th in figure class A at the 2011 NPC Team Universe Championships.

OCTrainer.net
07-14-2011, 06:35 PM
I will be there to redeem myself after Team U :) I am looking forward to it! 2.5 weeks to go!!!!

Siouxcountry
07-14-2011, 07:01 PM
I will be there to redeem myself after Team U :) I am looking forward to it! 2.5 weeks to go!!!!

I thought you looked great Jessica. :)

Wendy Fortino
07-15-2011, 03:36 PM
I'm looking forward to competing at the USAs! It was fun last year when I competed :)

OCTrainer.net
07-16-2011, 02:53 AM
I thought you looked great Jessica. :)

Thanks, I am looking forward to it!!! Yay, Wenders I can't wait to hang out!!

Physedfit
07-16-2011, 05:30 PM
2 weeks 2 weeks!!!

Jodi_Lane
07-17-2011, 01:19 AM
Kira, you're gonna rock! As per usual ;)

Physedfit
07-17-2011, 10:45 AM
jodi you are so sweet! can't wait to wear your suits!!!!!

Cindy M
07-18-2011, 03:52 PM
Hi Sioux!
I have been MIA this year, but I will competing in USAs also. It will be my first show of the year! Lost of fun last year!!

Siouxcountry
07-18-2011, 04:27 PM
Hi Sioux!
I have been MIA this year, but I will competing in USAs also. It will be my first show of the year! Lost of fun last year!!

Would love to see you around here more Cindy. :hug:

Cindy finished off last year with a top placing (3rd) in her figure class at the 2010 NPC Jr USA Championships.

Siouxcountry
07-18-2011, 04:30 PM
Erica Cruikshank :)

Erica won the figure overall at the 2011 NPC Virginia Grand Prix.

Cindy M
07-18-2011, 05:25 PM
Would love to see you around here more Cindy. :hug:

Cindy finished off last year with a top placing (3rd) in her figure class at the 2010 NPC Jr USA Championships.

Thanks Sioux! Need to get back online and start writing my blogs.
Hope you are well! Thanks for the continued support! XO

BEFIT
07-19-2011, 10:26 AM
I'm getting excited!!! Can't wait to see everyone :D

MrsFluffyBunny
07-19-2011, 01:30 PM
I'm getting excited!!! Can't wait to see everyone :D

Love your physique, BTW. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

ParadiseCup
07-19-2011, 02:25 PM
do we have an SC group photo set up yet ?

BEFIT
07-19-2011, 07:44 PM
We should try to set one up ASAP! I'd LOVE that :grouphug:
Love your physique, BTW. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Thank you so much Crystol! That means A LOT to me coming from someone with such an amazing physique as yourself!

IslandGirl
07-19-2011, 08:48 PM
It's almost time to Rock n Roll! Who's ready?

ParadiseCup
07-20-2011, 09:27 AM
It's almost time to Rock n Roll! Who's ready?
you'll be ready !!

Physedfit
07-20-2011, 09:28 AM
me me! for some ice cream that is! lol

ParadiseCup
07-20-2011, 12:20 PM
me me! for some ice cream that is! lol
lol !! we all get a pint each after the show. what flavor you going for ?

Physedfit
07-20-2011, 04:01 PM

love you! hmmm im a choc chip cookie dough kinda gal!!! you?

IslandGirl
07-20-2011, 05:08 PM

love you! hmmm im a choc chip cookie dough kinda gal!!! you?

Yes join us Kira! We get a pint and cookies and sit in the hot tub at Embassy Suites at midnight! Our kids things we are the coolest parents for allowing them to do this. hahaha!

I am going for my favs.....coffee and green tea. Yes, I buy 2. And a pkg of really good, choc chip cookies!

Summer W
07-20-2011, 10:15 PM

That would be awesome! Let me know time and place!!! If we need a photographer my good friend Danny Fittro of Fit Treasures might be available!

Physedfit
07-21-2011, 11:35 AM
Yes join us Kira! We get a pint and cookies and sit in the hot tub at Embassy Suites at midnight! Our kids things we are the coolest parents for allowing them to do this. hahaha!

I am going for my favs.....coffee and green tea. Yes, I buy 2. And a pkg of really good, choc chip cookies!

awww that is awesome! i might just have to do that! ain't gonna turn down ice creaM!

IRONBULL
07-22-2011, 09:53 AM
http://www.flexonline.com/news/contests/5-watch-figure-bikini

ecbikini
07-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Getting very excited!

Physedfit
07-22-2011, 01:30 PM
1 week! eeeeekkkkk

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 03:32 PM
Member Amber Foss just sent me an updated picture of herself...she's looking spot on (I think...not sure if I'm biased or not). :)

You are almost there, ladies!!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 05:04 PM
Katia Terletskaya :)

Katia placed 1st in her bikini class at the 2011 NPC Colorado State.

IslandGirl
07-22-2011, 06:48 PM
awww that is awesome! i might just have to do that! ain't gonna turn down ice creaM!

Ice cream partay!

IslandGirl
07-22-2011, 06:50 PM
How is everyone feeling?

I'm so stoked....I'm done cardio! Woohoo! I don't have to see that stepmil until after the show! Woohoo!

ParadiseCup
07-22-2011, 07:02 PM
I'm so stoked....I'm done cardio! Woohoo! I don't have to see that stepmil until after the show! Woohoo!
woo hoo !!!

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 07:19 PM
How is everyone feeling?

Congrats!!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 09:45 PM
PHOTOS / Shelly Howard 8 days out from her debut in Physique.........

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=17049 :)

Shelly Howard
07-22-2011, 10:55 PM
Girls!... we made it to the top of the Siouxcountry board..... now you know it's ON!

Good luck in the last week everyone! Cant wait :cheerleader::yippie::hyper::awesome1::woohoo:

FemFlex
07-23-2011, 01:18 AM
Uh, where's a brotha gotta go to get an updated competitor list around here?

You're slacking again, Sioux!!

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb236/Saeve/smilies/th_rant.gif?t=1242011690

pitmommy
07-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Uh, where's a brotha gotta go to get an updated competitor list around here?

You're slacking again, Sioux!!

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb236/Saeve/smilies/th_rant.gif?t=1242011690

Hey Trey , I will be there :)

BETTINA
07-23-2011, 02:57 PM
Hi Tre,

So will I - LHW this time :o - seeing the herbiceps crowd on Sunday !

Bettina

www.bettinasalomone.com

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 02:58 PM
632 competitors are planning to compete next weekend at the USAs. This will be the largest show in NPC history, and they don't even have fitness, nor masters. Not sure the number of women, just total.

ParadiseCup
07-23-2011, 03:08 PM
632 competitors are planning to compete next weekend at the USAs. This will be the largest show in NPC history, and they don't even have fitness, nor masters. Not sure the number of women, just total.
wow !!!

Shelly
07-23-2011, 04:16 PM

:shocked:

wasabi
07-23-2011, 05:21 PM
I'll be there...figure class D! So excited to be back after having baby Ava...7 months old!

Shelly
07-23-2011, 06:04 PM
I'll be there...figure class D! So excited to be back after having baby Ava...7 months old!

wow 7 months! good for u girl!:bowdown:

wasabi
07-23-2011, 08:06 PM
Thank you Shelly...Kim Oddo has been kickin my butt...we are looking forward to the journey.

Kristina65
07-23-2011, 09:43 PM
Super stoked! Competing in the Figure F class - see if I can do a little better with placing from last year's 7th out of 30

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 09:56 PM

She's back! :) Been a while since you been around. I didn't even know about the baby. Congrats, Karin! :waving:

I believe Karin's last National show was the 2009 NPC Jr Nationals where she placed 4th in her figure class.

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 10:10 PM
Super stoked! Competing in the Figure F class - see if I can do a little better with placing from last year's 7th out of 30

You did great last year, Kristina! Thanks for stopping by, and good luck beating your 2010 placing. :)

Noelle Amber
07-24-2011, 12:20 AM
632 competitors?!? Holy moly. Gonna be a long night....

How do finals work anyways? Do all 632 competitors go up or is it just like top 15 or so?

DixieReynolds
07-24-2011, 01:45 AM

:). Seeing this makes me smile!!! Cant wait to see u girl!!!

AmberFoss
07-24-2011, 03:26 AM
I'll be there
Figure Class B

ambydawn
07-24-2011, 06:55 PM

Yay! Always loved your physique! :bowdown:

4evrstroud
07-24-2011, 11:47 PM
YAYYAY~~~ Sunday sunday sunday before USA :):)

GOOD luck to all my lovely ladies !! I hope to see each of you around if not backstage :):) HUGS!!

IslandGirl
07-25-2011, 02:21 AM
YAYYAY~~~ Sunday sunday sunday before USA :):)

GOOD luck to all my lovely ladies !! I hope to see each of you around if not backstage :):) HUGS!!

Can't wait! We need to get a pic together ok!!!

Physedfit
07-25-2011, 09:44 AM
5 days girls!!

jewelofnile69
07-25-2011, 01:10 PM
I'll be there
Figure Class B

LOL! I made sure to tell Sioux that months ago. :) Good luck, sweetie!!

jewelofnile69
07-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Best wishes to all you lovely ladies!!!

genex
07-25-2011, 02:01 PM
Hey Kira, hope this last week goes smoothly for ya - see ya in Vegas - looking forward to our shoot!

Siouxcountry
07-25-2011, 02:15 PM
Good luck to everyone competing in this historic show! :awesome:

Physedfit
07-25-2011, 11:25 PM
Hey Kira, hope this last week goes smoothly for ya - see ya in Vegas - looking forward to our shoot!

awww thanks!!!! i can't wait to hang damnit!

LaurenFazio
07-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Happy peak week ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne
07-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Gonna be fun to watch front row for finals :awesome:

aprilmichelle
07-26-2011, 05:47 PM
Good Luck to everyone competing!! I hope to meet some of y'all!!

Siouxcountry
07-26-2011, 05:50 PM
Four women who journal here will be competing. Check out there journals in our journal forum. Good luck Tracy Bodner, Noelle Sebastian, Alyssa Stroud & Erica Cruikshank! :waving:

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
07-26-2011, 07:58 PM
Good luck this weekend girls!! And happy peak week!!

Marcy Porter
07-26-2011, 10:41 PM
Good Luck to my friend Julie in D class:) I think she's a lurker on here :)

tgoochfigure
07-27-2011, 04:00 AM
So excited about this show! Good luck to all the ladies. Special shout out to Kristina O'Brien (Class C Figure) and Dixie Reynolds (Class D Figure)! I had originally planned on doing this show. I have to say....with over 630+ competitors I am kinda glad God took care of those plans for me. Gonna be a LONG ONE, girls! Whewwwww

ParadiseCup
07-27-2011, 04:31 AM
I had originally planned on doing this show. congratulations to you :respect:

I have to say....with over 630+ competitors I am kinda glad God took care of those plans for me. Gonna be a LONG ONE, girls! Whewwwwwjust saw that it was at at least 689 now

4evrstroud
07-27-2011, 11:27 AM
Holy Smoke That's alot of bodies.... pffftt.. you guys just made me more nervous to be going there!! BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE AND THANK YOU SIOUX!

Kim McGuire
07-27-2011, 12:25 PM
5 days girls!!

go get it babe! you look amazing!!! :kiss:

LIFTstudios
07-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Current count with 689. 550 are WOMEN.

Roughly - 178 Bikini
184 - Figure
50ish - physique

Won't know exactly until check-in is complete. See ya there (or on twitter.com/BBcomcontests (http://twitter.com/BBcomcontests))

:cool:

jewelofnile69
07-27-2011, 01:55 PM

Roughly - 178 Bikini
184 - Figure
50ish - physique

Won't know exactly until check-in is complete. See ya there (or on twitter.com/BBcomcontests (http://twitter.com/BBcomcontests))

:cool:

So does that mean about 130 are BB?

Siouxcountry
07-27-2011, 02:03 PM
So does that mean about 130 are BB?

I was just going to ask the same. 44 women competed in BB last year.

Siouxcountry
07-27-2011, 02:17 PM

Roughly - 178 Bikini
184 - Figure
50ish - physique

My guess is the numbers you were given are off as 130 women are unlikely competing in BB.

Last year's female numbers were

44 in BB
180 in figure
134 in bikini

350+ total

TanyaB
07-27-2011, 02:22 PM
I would have expected more in physique at this point

jewelofnile69
07-27-2011, 02:37 PM
My guess is the numbers you were given are off as 130 women are unlikely competing in BB.

Last year's female numbers were

44 in BB
180 in figure
134 in bikini

350+ total

Me too! I'm thinking max 50 in BB. Then again, maybe the physique numbers are off and maybe like 100 women are going to get up there.

I would have expected more in physique at this point

Me too.

Siouxcountry
07-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Men BB & Bikini prejudging is Friday. Bikini will be sometime Friday evening after the men.

Women's BB, Figure & Men's & Women's Physique prejudging is scheduled to start Saturday at 9:00 AM PST Saturday (Noon EST).

Finals at 6:00 PM PST.............

http://lindsayproductions.com/11EventInfoUSA.php#schedule

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/201/usas.gif

TanyaB
07-27-2011, 03:54 PM
It's going to be a late night Saturday!

Siouxcountry
07-27-2011, 03:58 PM
It's going to be a late night Saturday!

You are not kidding! :D

TanyaB
07-27-2011, 04:07 PM
I will hang with you until the end again! Promise :D

Siouxcountry
07-27-2011, 05:24 PM
I will hang with you until the end again! Promise :D

That would be nice! :kiss: We have Battle Of Champions finals Saturday afternoon. A very full & long day.

LIFTstudios
07-27-2011, 07:35 PM
That's just a rough estimate & I was informed I was a little off.

I don't have final numbers yet but I believe there is about 60 men's physique and 125 male bodybuilders. So around 500 women, which is still awesome to see this many women compete.

I think there are about 60 total women's physique and likely more women physique then men this show.

Siouxcountry
07-27-2011, 08:15 PM
I don't have final numbers yet but I believe there is about 60 men's physique and 125 male bodybuilders. So around 500 women, which is still awesome to see this many women compete.

Anywhere near 500 women is amazing! :awesome:

kathyfit
07-28-2011, 01:37 AM
Men BB & Bikini prejudging is Friday. Bikini will be sometime Friday evening after the men.

Women's BB, Figure & Men's & Women's Physique prejudging is scheduled to start Saturday at 9:00 AM PST Saturday (Noon EST).

Finals at 6:00 PM PST.............

http://lindsayproductions.com/11EventInfoUSA.php#schedule

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/201/usas.gif

Does anyone else find it confusing that Figure Prejudging is at 9am but the mandatory meeting is at 9:30am??:confused:

Siouxcountry
07-28-2011, 01:40 AM
Does anyone else find it confusing that Figure Prejudging is at 9am but the mandatory meeting is at 9:30am??:confused:

Look further down, it says Figure prejudging TBA. FBBing starts off Saturday prejudging.

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
07-28-2011, 01:47 AM
Anywhere near 500 women is amazing! :awesome:

Wow!! That is a HUGE show!!

kathyfit
07-28-2011, 01:51 AM
Look further down, it says Figure prejudging TBA. FBBing starts off Saturday prejudging.

I did see that...but its listed twice. I just don't want to be late! :)

genex
07-28-2011, 01:54 AM
I think I've heard this is the largest NPC show ever :)

Siouxcountry
07-28-2011, 04:34 AM
Michelle Beck :)

Michelle placed 3rd in her figure class at the 2011 NPC Team Universe Championships.

Michelle Beck
07-28-2011, 04:49 AM
Michelle Beck :)

Michelle placed 3rd in her figure class at the 2011 NPC Team Universe Championships.

Thanks Sioux! ;)

I am getting excited! :hyper: One more full body pump at the gym tomorrow morning and then my flight leaves tomorrow afternoon. I am going to try to make the group pic tomorrow! My husband and I were going to try and walk the strip sometime, since Thursday maybe the only time we have, but I think if I can get him to good food and a bar he will be happy! :p With it being such a big show it will be nice to have a chance to meet some of the Siouxcountry ladies in person! :awesome:

Siouxcountry
07-28-2011, 05:04 AM
Thanks Sioux! ;)

I am getting excited! :hyper: One more full body pump at the gym tomorrow morning and then my flight leaves tomorrow afternoon. I am going to try to make the group pic tomorrow! My husband and I were going to try and walk the strip sometime, since Thursday maybe the only time we have, but I think if I can get him to good food and a bar he will be happy! :p With it being such a big show it will be nice to have a chance to meet some of the Siouxcountry ladies in person! :awesome:

I hope you can make the group photo get together. :) You two have a great time in Vegas! :waving:

Kim
07-29-2011, 03:24 AM
friend Mark Sindayen - ‎600 competitors biggest show in history, 2011 usas!

37 ltwts (men bb)

WOWSA.

Riana Rohmann
07-29-2011, 05:08 AM
Check in's are happening! Can you keep us updated as soon as you know approx how many people are in each catagory? so excited! :)

Suzanne
07-29-2011, 05:13 AM
so far 38 FBBers
and there are always additional at late weigh ins

AnaC.
07-29-2011, 05:35 AM
Wow!! I feel sorry for the judges! How do you even pick out of so many! The women must bring their A game to stand out in a crowd like this.

Siouxcountry
07-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Dave Palumbo interviewed a few competitors yesterday, Melissa DiBernardo, Gail Auerbach, Robyn Mentgen, Jennifer Gutierrez, Nola Trimble, and Judy Gaillard................

http://rxmuscle.com/videos/rx-girl-videos/3795-women-pre-weighin-interviews-at-the-2011-npc-usa.html

I was most impressed with Melissa.

ambydawn
07-29-2011, 03:19 PM
Dave Palumbo interviewed a few competitors yesterday, Melissa DiBernardo, Gail Auerbach, Robyn Mentgen, Jennifer Gutierrez, Nola Trimble, and Judy Gaillard................

http://rxmuscle.com/videos/rx-girl-videos/3795-women-pre-weighin-interviews-at-the-2011-npc-usa.html

Wow, they all looked great! I have a feeling FBB is gonna be ridiculously stacked!

AnneP
07-29-2011, 03:36 PM
Hey, in how many hours starts men's prejudging ? (3pm at that local time)

Siouxcountry
07-29-2011, 03:36 PM
Shawn Ray interviewed model / bikini competitor Vida Guerra one day out from her National debut.............

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/11-npc-usa/3406-shawn-ray-and-vida-guerra-at-the-npc-us-weigh-ins.html

Vida mentioned she competed in figure years ago.

Siouxcountry
07-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Hey, in how many hours starts men's prejudging ? (3pm at that local time)

4:30 PM PST, would be 8 hours from now.

AnneP
07-29-2011, 03:42 PM
Damned, I wrote in a wrong thread :rolf: should have written in Europa Show of Champions thread, that prejudging starts at 3pm local time ha ha.

Anyway, good luck everyone competing at the Usas!

dgiz84
07-29-2011, 04:42 PM
Awesome back indeed SC! She's gonna do lots of damage in the MW! Can's wait to see Alyssa Stroud too... Good luck to all competitors.

Siouxcountry
07-29-2011, 04:52 PM
NPC USAs Siouxcountry Group Pics... http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=17129 :camera:

Siouxcountry
07-29-2011, 05:06 PM
People may be wondering why no weigh in pics? My guess is FLEX bought exclusive rights to weigh in photos. And guess what? They have only uploaded photos of the men at this time (and they did that last night). :banghead:

Wolfpack
07-29-2011, 06:08 PM
Mellisa looks great in the video. If she looks like that on Saturday, she'll be hard to beat. From the pic Alyssa posted on fb, she looks very good too, symmetry, size, & conditioning.

Siouxcountry
07-29-2011, 06:24 PM
Mellisa looks great in the video. If she looks like that on Saturday, she'll be hard to beat. From the pic Alyssa posted on fb, she looks very good too, symmetry, size, & conditioning.

She does look very good!

Becca Staggs
07-29-2011, 06:40 PM
:waving: :popcorn:

Suzanne
07-29-2011, 07:02 PM
It's really aggravating that RX and MD can't do weigh in pics! If Flex doesn't wanna put up the women then let one of the other sites at least do FBB weigh in pics :mad: :banghead:

Good luck everyone!

We are getting packed and ready to head out.

Gonna hit a WO at the new Phoenix Metroflex on our way out of town! It isn't even open yet ;)

Should hit Vegas about 8pm

See everyone there and good luck!

Siouxcountry
07-29-2011, 07:05 PM
It's really aggravating that RX and MD can't do weigh in pics! If Flex doesn't wanna put up the women then let one of the other sites at least do FBB weigh in pics :mad: :banghead:

Yeah, major fail on FLEX's part.

Should hit Vegas about 8pm
Safe traveling. :waving:

Physedfit
07-29-2011, 07:36 PM
I weighed in with ALyssa this morning and she looks amazing! and she is such a sweety pie!!! glad to have met her! i am a lhw so yay! i weighed 130 which is smaller for me but whatever! im super excited!!! best of luck to everyone today and tomorrow!

Siouxcountry
07-29-2011, 07:47 PM
I weighed in with ALyssa this morning and she looks amazing! and she is such a sweety pie!!! glad to have met her! i am a lhw so yay! i weighed 130 which is smaller for me but whatever! im super excited!!! best of luck to everyone today and tomorrow!

Both of you rock it tomorrow! :awesome:

dgiz84
07-29-2011, 10:00 PM
Can't wait to see Carla Rossi hit the stage!
Here's a recent pic of her, her back is ridiculous!!

sweetjane57
07-29-2011, 10:03 PM

smaller(as in LBS), maybe...but this is THE BEST condition I have seen you, and IMO...that is all that matters:awesome::awesome::awesome:
ROCK ON! and just do your thing....enjoy it!

DJudy
07-29-2011, 10:54 PM

WOWZA :bowdown:

dvsness
07-29-2011, 11:15 PM
Good luck Kira and Alyssa! :)

snf_05
07-30-2011, 12:48 AM

Wow. How does she get all that back in her top??? She looks great!

Riana Rohmann
07-30-2011, 01:33 AM
Muscle RX posted the competitors list under their contest gallery. Forum mod said it might not be 100%, but its pretty close!

Siouxcountry
07-30-2011, 01:47 AM
The Light heavyweight men are up now. Probably another hour before bikini.

Siouxcountry
07-30-2011, 01:50 AM
Muscle RX posted the competitors list under their contest gallery. Forum mod said it might not be 100%, but its pretty close!

Nothing can ever be a 100% in a show with 600+ competitors. :p Thanks, Riana! :)

Siouxcountry
07-30-2011, 01:54 AM
At least 35 women are competing inBB. 44 women competed last year.

Heavyweight
Amanda Folstad-Ptak
Jennifer Gutierrez
Robyn Mentgen
Angela Rayburn
Melissa Rex
Alyssa Stroud
Aleesha Young

Light Heavyweight
Lisa Bruton
Diana Bumangiag
Brandy Carter
Karen Choat
Tierany Chretien
Judy Gaillard
Jacqueline Horan
Amanda Micka
Lindsay Mylinazzi
Kira Neuman
Jennifer Palazzo
Jordan Pierce
Bettina Salomone
Jessica Simonet

Middleweight
Gail Auerbach
Michelle DeVere
Melissa DiBernardo
Mia Howard
Tammy Marquez
Carla Rossi-Roan
Yolie Martinez-Streets
Misty Torres

Lightweight
Brenda Betia
Tammy Cazares
Denise Dinger
Ann Gannon
Margaret Negrete
Suki Patterson

Siouxcountry
07-30-2011, 02:06 AM
At least 59 women will be competing in Physique. For the first time we have three classes in Physique. Class A has over 20 women!

Class A
Chazz Anderson
Fern Assard
Rikki Jade Baldwin
Cristie Besu
Tracy Bodner
Nicki Crapotta
Kristina Diamond
Jennifer Griffith
Laura Gutilla
Stacey Hanson
Anne Kam
Doneker King
Loan Leonard
Antoinette Martin
LaDawn McDay
Amy Mendez
Marga Overby
Valerie Picarella
Mary Simmons
Jyl Stottenburg
Lisa Taubenheim
Trina Thompson
Jill Vadala
Patricia Wood

Class B
Lori Baggerly
Dana Bednar
Sheilahe Brown
Jaime Buffalari
Jo Ellen Caldwell
Jessica Foley
Christine Marian
Christina McDowell
Rachel McDaniel
Mary Parker
Dana Richards
Rauchelle Schultz
Henrietta Senkyire
Christina Toon
Michelle Trapp
Andrea Trent
Nola Trimble
Melissa Tucker
Patricia Valley
Joanna Wilson

Class C
Tammy Bleile
Cyndi Burros
Kirsten Haug
Christine Holland
Shelly Howard
Jill Kolivoski
Marcy McCaskey
Meghan ODonnell
Jennifer Peckham
Lindsey Pridgen
Angie Reinke
Jill Rudison
Frances Smith
Pam Stone
Natasha Sweatte

tkokayde
07-30-2011, 02:11 AM
My boy Neko Roberson is competing in MW. He and I train at the same Gold's. He's looking crazy good! :awesome:

NubiQ
07-30-2011, 02:13 AM
At least 59 women will be competing in Physique. For the first time we have three classes in Physique. Class A has over 20 women!

Class A
Chazz Anderson
Fern Assard
Rikki Jade Baldwin
Cristie Besu
Tracy Bodner
Nicki Crapotta
Kristina Diamond
Jennifer Griffith
Laura Gutilla
Stacey Hanson
Anne Kam
Doneker King
Loan Leonard
Antoinette Martin
LaDawn McDay
Amy Mendez
Marga Overby
Valerie Picarella
Mary Simmons
Jyl Stottenburg
Lisa Taubenheim
Trina Thompson
Jill Vadala
Patricia Wood

Class B
Lori Baggerly
Dana Bednar
Sheilahe Brown
Jaime Buffalari
Jo Ellen Caldwell
Jessica Foley
Christine Marian
Christina McDowell
Rachel McDaniel
Mary Parker
Dana Richards
Rauchelle Schultz
Henrietta Senkyire
Christina Toon
Michelle Trapp
Andrea Trent
Nola Trimble
Melissa Tucker
Patricia Valley
Joanna Wilson

Class C
Tammy Bleile
Cyndi Burros
Kirsten Haug
Christine Holland
Shelly Howard
Jill Kolivoski
Marcy McCaskey
Meghan ODonnell
Jennifer Peckham
Lindsey Pridgen
Angie Reinke
Jill Rudison
Frances Smith
Pam Stone
Natasha Sweatte

Go Jill!!! Saw her pics from earlier this week and she looked A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

T.

Siouxcountry
07-30-2011, 02:17 AM
160+ women are competing in figure. Two classes will have 30 women or more.

Class A
Betzabe Arnaiz Wood
Mican Bland
Kristie Borja
Tina Bozman
Linda Farrington
Wendy Fortino
Molly Goodwin
Cathy Jackson
Jessica Jordan
Alectra Kelly
Yeny Martinez
Jenny Maywood
Jennifer McNeff
Antoniette Oldfield
Frances Perkins
Elizabeth Prata
Lynn Racoma
Aubrey Reavis
Alina Reyes
Jacqueline Thomas
Aketa Thomas
Jessica Thompson
Kristen Young

Class B
Dana Ambrose
Kristy Appelhans
Raeanne Bettencort
Kelly Booth
Sheila Bratten
Cecilia Caputo
Tessica Cervantas
Vicki Cox
Kate Ellard
Amber Foss
Lauren Kern
Irina Kiselev
Tatiana Koshman
Michelle Krause
Cindy Martinez
Heather Misra
Charise Parker
Phannary Pen
Jennifer Penfield
Ashley Rich
Danesa Robles
Chanel Roehner
Gemma Santos
Yvonne Silva
Jennifer Tinney
Rosario Viscarra
Erica Vogt

Class C
Kalani Barber
Kendyl Barshter
Yvette Briant
Cheryl Chechel
Erica Cruikshank
Kathy Everton
Dani Ronquilio
Christine Gardner
Tara Harbert
JoAnn Hudson
Debbie Leany
Alynn Lloyd
Jodi Marchuk
Williane Marquez
Paula Martinelli
Tanya Martinez
Lindsay Museousky
Kristina OBrien
Katie Peterson
Sophy Semer
Francine Sablan
Wendy Sebastian
Naomi Sexton
Mary Simmons
Nicole Sims
Eva Smith
Tambra Johnson
Lynn Tonozzi
Edith Waggoner
Dana Wilson

Class D
Laura Bailey
Jennifer Blundell
Sasha Brown
Kimber Caputo
Breanna Chandler
Ciara Cito
Marci Colliau
Christine Conoscenti
Jessica Curry
Jami DeBernard
Angela Dixon
Ja Elam
Jessica Gaines
Karly Gomez
Ginger Haas
Mallory Haldeman
Jessie Hilgenberg
Steffany Hodges
Danielle Hux
Ashley Kelsey
Karin Kimura
Tracy Klaess
Patricia Malagrino
Julie Hyman
Sheila Mettler
Nichol Minder
Joni Neilson
Jamey Peters
Laura Pine
Betsy Reed
Dixie Reynolds
Ursula Valencia
Trish Valasquez
Sheila Walker

Class E
Tammy Bravomalo
Danielle Deck
Jennifer Delgado
Jessica Farrelly
Rachel Nicole Feller
Dawn Fernandez
Jackie Haas
Ashley Hannan
Christina Hefner
Jennifer Higgins
Christine Kluger
Gloria Laliberte
Katherine Linhoff
Jeanie Lyons
Kamla Macko
Stephanie Magoon
Jayla McDermott
Erin Moore
Alissa Parker
Ashley Pinion
Alecia Rankovic
Jessica Rundle
Jessica Smith
Christina Taschuk
Melissa Thalhamer Norris

Class F
Julie Avendando
Michelle Beck
Shianne Behan
Beckie Boddie
Shari Brown
Kendi Charls
Darcy Coles
Teri Crenshaw
Kimberly Dickson
Betheny Harold
Victoria Ellison
Dawn Hinz
Belinda Hope
Veronica Jackson
Julie Jepson-Garcia
April Jones
Wendy Jordan
Noora Kuusivuori
Cheryl Lenzer
Cynthia McIntrye
Melissa Merritt
Nicole Miles
Amber Orton
Amy Scifres
Diana Sesto
Kristy Taranto
Kristina Tjernlund

LaurenFazio
07-30-2011, 02:17 AM
GOOD LUCK Tracy, Kira, and Alyssa!!!!!!

TanyaB
07-30-2011, 02:21 AM
Holy crap I better get a 4th coffee pot for tomorrow night!!

Siouxcountry
07-30-2011, 02:28 AM
140+ women in bikini. Is this the biggest bikini show ever?

Class A
Candy Agundez
Noy Alexander
Angela Baggett
Star Bradley
Renee Brown
Marcia Chavez
Helaine de Tomasi
Jennifer Dominguez
Tiffany Gaughan
Maria Jensen
Traci Newton
Jackie Otto
Trasy Rincan
Ada Roche
Carol Theodore
Layla Vossoughi
Alexis Weiner
Rachel Zeskind

Class B
Jessica Arevalo
Bernice Aurellano
Amber Bridges
Ashlee Carpentier
Jennifer Chapman
Joyce Dabuet
Maggie Dana
Jolene Galvin
Jacquelyn Geringer
Kay Graham
Carolina Granaddos
Vida Guera
Brooke Hameier
Francesca Hartman
Brandi Huffman
Stephanie Jones
Desiree Larios
Lisa Le
Lila Romero
Maribel Lineberry
Jae Martin
Mandie Taketa
Jen Turnbull
Sumar Westland
Dianna Reiko Zane

Class C
Amy Branch
Erika Branich
Karie Burgheimer
Tasha Cameron
Lindsay Cameron
Lisa Campbell
Amy Campbell
Juel Cusamayor
Cara Christensen
Paulina Ciccone
Candice Conroy
April Deweese
Mandi Fanelli
Nichol Heltmach
Sarah Ingmanson
Amber Milencoff
Mylien Nguyen
Laura Palomares
Stephanie Perkins
Katherine Portillo
Courtney Prather
Jessica Quillian
Venus Ramos
Kenzlie Rasmussen
Kaeii Rivera
Amy Rose
Randalene Sergent
Kati Stevens
Krysten Sweet
Brittany Tacy
Kimberly Truitt
Brieana Winn

Class D
Stacey Alexander
Raven Barnes
Breine Blake
Jennifer Brown
Danielle Cawthon
Jennifer Childs
Kristy Cisneroz
Monej Cruz
Angelina Derousie
Cristalina Diosdado
Tamara Dumas
Joey Genzano
Christina Larson
Sheena Lee
McKenzie Peacock
Janine Penagos
Charlene Petersen
Rachel Ponder
Heather Savage
Savanna Seal
LeAnne Silva
Amanda Silver
Alexa Tafralis
Talia Terese
Audrina Torres
Kristie Winter
Alexandra Zerega

Class E
Christina Atkinsen
Emily Carey
Eva Escamilla
Ayana Fuentes
Michelle Jacot
Claudia Jaramillo
Heather Johnson
Jessica Lopez
Lindsey Mathews
Annette Mendez
Lindsey Nicole
Theresa Orsini
Maysa Quy
Emily Reynolds
Tatiana Reynolds
Heather Saari
Noelle Amber Sebastian
Nicole Segaar
Christa Shelley
Sarah Sloane
Katia Terletskaya
Allyson Whitney
Whitney Wiser

Class F
Lenee Adkins
Autumn Aguilar
Myschon Bales
Rachel Burnett
Adrienne Crenshaw
Lauren DuChemin
Veronica Davids
Lesly Figueroa
Michele Fuentes
Kelly Fuhlman
Genau Giannci
Chelsea Good
Karlie Grooms
Ashley Miller
Jessica Myers
Holly Nonorgues
Emilee ORear
Candace Resch
Lauren Tannehill
Michelle Tarajcak
Rachel Thompson
Malanie Tillbrook

LaurenFazio
07-30-2011, 02:30 AM
:o wowza!!!!

Physedfit
07-30-2011, 02:51 AM
GOOD LUCK Tracy, Kira, and Alyssa!!!!!!

Thanks sweety!

Shelly
07-30-2011, 02:52 AM
wait.. Prej tonite???

Physedfit
07-30-2011, 02:53 AM
smaller(as in LBS), maybe...but this is THE BEST condition I have seen you, and IMO...that is all that matters:awesome::awesome::awesome:
ROCK ON! and just do your thing....enjoy it!

thank you babe! i sure will!

Good luck Kira and Alyssa! :)
thanks girl! super excited for tomorrow!

Siouxcountry
07-30-2011, 02:59 AM
wait.. Prej tonite???

The men are nearly over. Looks like Steve Kuclo will win it all.

Bikini is next tonight.

The rest of women's prejudging is tomorrow morning / afternoon.