PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NPC TEAM UNIVERSE & NPC NATIONAL FITNESS CHAMPIONSHIPS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Shelly
07-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Love your review Kia! :respect: Be sure to post any pics, or email them to me to post. :camera:

That is sad to hear so many left before WPD & Bikini.

LOL Yeah I can just imagine what Nick thought after hearing someone already proposed on stage. :D I first thought Nick was the first to propsoe, I guess not.

:)

he found out a lil beforehand another guy was proposing and it was in the a class! whaty are the odds!

i could care less it didnt mean any less to me! its something i will never forget for the rest of my life!! :)

Siouxcountry
07-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Thank you Jason! What a plesant surprise! It was Sally's first national experience and she had such a great time! Steve and Bev were very nice and put on a really good show!

You're welcome. She did great at her 1st National show (8th in her class), and I see her doing better in the future. :)

Thank you! Your kind words mean a lot! I will still be a dedicated stalker ;) and figure diva at heart. My lifestyle won't change much, I love the gym and am already urging to eat clean so I'll still be posting, learnign, and growing with you ya'all :) mwuahs xoxoxoxo

I think you have such a great look, and hope you pursue fitness modeling. :)

I had a lot of fun doing this show and everyone looked great.:respect:

Glad you had a great time Irene! :)

Jason, this information may be more helpful listed somewhere else but, I read where someone on this thread asked if there was a contact line for the NPC....

At Jr Nationals, the expeditors said that the email address: npcfirst@aol.com is the email address for comments, suggestions, feedback, etc. regarding the NPC. They asked that when you submit something make sure that you are complete in your information so they know what you are referring to because the topic may be first and foremost on your mind but if you don't provide all the information for example date, time, name of the show, location of the show, division or category, etc. then the people reading your email are lost.

I hope this helps!

Jennifer

Thank you Jenny! :waving:

he found out a lil befprehand another guy was proposing and it was in the a class! whaty are the odds!

i could care less it didnt mean any less to me! its something i will never forget for the rest of my life!! :)

I agree what were the odds! I am happy for you Shelly, kudos to Betsy for getting it on video! :hug:

Here is the video everyone..................

CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=418815#post418815) :awesome:

Michelle Beck
07-12-2011, 01:57 AM
So proud of you Michelle! :hug:

Thanks so much Jason! :respect: I am proud of myself and hope that I can just keep improving my physique and hope that my placings get better and better each time I get on stage. :)

Congratulations on your finish Michelle, I hate that I didn't get a chance to meet you in person. I really appreciate you talking to Steve for me with the whole check-in issue. You looked AMAZING! Trust me when i say i understand when it comes to doing this in the midst of life's stresses. This makes us that much stronger for the next round.

Thank you so much! ;) I wish I had gotten a chance to meet you too. I met Ila for a bit at the morning meeting, Roxie in the hall for a sec before my photo shoot and I saw Shelly once from a far after pre-judging but I really didn't get a chance to sit down and talk to people or take pics together. :( Well I am glad you made it okay and rocked the stage! :awesome:

sally lunsford
07-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Had an amazing time at my first national-level show! :) Placed 8th in my class (bikini class E)...now time to make some improvements and begin prep for Nationals in November =)

liquid sun rayz
07-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Congrats to everyone who competed! Wish I could have been there ): But my LSR team had a blast and enjoyed working with so many great competitors!! We were happy to be a part of some new dreams coming true!!
:awesome:

wfs63
07-12-2011, 10:32 PM
In women's physique, four (4) pro cards were awarded. Top two in each class. Jen Smythe and Ayanna Carroll in A. Marilena Echohawk and Rose-anne Duvigneaud in B.

Also Patrice Vignola winner of Figure Masters 45+ got her card.

Siouxcountry
07-12-2011, 11:08 PM
In women's physique, four (4) pro cards were awarded. Top two in each class. Jen Smythe and Ayanna Carroll in A. Marilena Echohawk and Rose-anne Duvigneaud in B.

Also Patrice Vignola winner of Figure Masters 45+ got her card.

Are you sure about Roseanne? I thought only three cards were awarded in physique.

Shelly Howard
07-13-2011, 12:39 AM
Yes, my friend who competed said 4 PRO CARDS were given?! It was only billed as 3 I thought?

Now USAs?.... maybe 4 there too :drool3:

wfs63
07-13-2011, 02:42 AM
Are you sure about Roseanne? I thought only three cards were awarded in physique.

Positive. I was there when they announced it. I was there for all 12 hours. I spoke with Rose-Anne afterward too.

With both Mr. Manion and Mr. Weinberger there, adding a pro card doesn't seem too undoable.