PDA

View Full Version : Arnold Hotel Suggestions

DawnMag
01-28-2011, 06:16 PM
Looks like everything is completely booked around downtown area, the convention center and along the shuttle routes as far as hotels go. Has anyone made a last minute trip to the Arnold and found a decent hotel that isn't too scary or in a bad neighborhood and a decent drive? Suggestions needed!

THANKS!

Femphysiquefan
01-28-2011, 09:00 PM
Looks like everything is completely booked around downtown area, the convention center and along the shuttle routes as far as hotels go. Has anyone made a last minute trip to the Arnold and found a decent hotel that isn't too scary or in a bad neighborhood and a decent drive? Suggestions needed!

THANKS!

I very highly recommend checking out Staybridge Suites in Dublin, OH, especially if you are driving to the AC. I stayed there last year (I drove), and it was PERFECT. Very good neighborhood, only about 15 minutes from the Coliseum, BEAUTIFUL hotel, friendly staff, and each suite has its own kitchen. Price wasn't bad either-around $108 a night for AC weekend. Hands-down one of the BEST places I've stayed at for the AC, bar none.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/sb/1/en/hotel/cmhtc?crUrl=/h/d/sb/1/en/mapsearchresults&rpb=hotel&start=null

DawnMag
01-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Thank you!