PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NPC TEEN, COLLEGIATE AND MASTERS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Pages : [1] 2

Siouxcountry
02-09-2011, 11:12 PM
NPC Teen, Collegiate & Masters National Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Championships

July 22-23, 2011

WEBSITE.......... CLICK HERE (http://garyudit.com/events/2010-gnc-npc-teen-collegiate-and-masters-national-championships/)

VENUE & HOST HOTEL.......... CLICK HERE (http://garyudit.com/events/2010-gnc-npc-teen-collegiate-and-masters-national-championships/)

Sheraton Station Square Hotel
300 W Station Square Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/search/hotel_detail.html?requestedChainCode=SI&requestedAffiliationCode=SI&goToRooms=yes&lengthOfStay=1&numberOfRooms=1&numberOfAdults=1&arrivalDate=2004-11-29&departureDate=2004-11-30&rpoi=&propertyID=693)

SCHEDULE.......... CLICK HERE (http://garyudit.com/events/2010-gnc-npc-teen-collegiate-and-masters-national-championships/)

Siouxcountry
02-09-2011, 11:22 PM
ELIGIBLE FOR A PRO CARD

The following winners are eligible for a pro card in the IFBB:

Women’s Bodybuilding Over 35
Women’s Bodybuilding Over 45
Figure Over 35
Figure Over 45
Bikini Over 35

Siouxcountry
02-09-2011, 11:23 PM
SC.com members planning to compete in Pittsburgh............

Amy Campbell - Bikini
Dixie Reynolds - Figure
Evie Belton - Figure
Holly Powell - Bikini
Ilona Kovacs - Bikini
Janet Kaufman - Bodybuilding
Kathy Everton - Figure
Kimberly Castle - Bikini
Kris Clark - Bodybuilding
Lisa Zisa - Figure
Margaret Negrete - Bodybuilding
Michelle Brent - Bodybuilding
Nilsa Anderson - Bodybuilding
Sherri Gray - Bodybuilding
Tara Hollingsworth - Figure

Siouxcountry
02-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Who here is planning to compete at this show? :)

janet kaufman
02-10-2011, 03:19 AM
i'll be there!! hotel booked tanning confirmed just need airline tickets:)

Siouxcountry
02-15-2011, 11:22 PM
i'll be there!! hotel booked tanning confirmed just need airline tickets:)

1st on the list! :awesome:

Janet placed 2nd in the MW class at the 2010 NPC National Bodybuilding Championships.

tgoochfigure
04-08-2011, 05:10 PM
I will definitely be competing this year at Masters.....with bells on! This will be my first competition of the 2011 season! :D

Iron Butterfly
04-08-2011, 06:31 PM
I'll be competing @ Masters. Hotel and tan already booked. This will be my second show of the year :D

dvsness
04-08-2011, 06:34 PM
I'll be competing @ Masters. Hotel and tan already booked. This will be my second show of the year :D

:waving:

Siouxcountry
04-08-2011, 07:22 PM
I will definitely be competing this year at Masters.....with bells on! This will be my first competition of the 2011 season! :D

Hi, Tara! :waving:

You did fantastic last year at this show. Tara placed 2nd in her 35+ figure class at the 2010 NPC Masters Nationals.

Siouxcountry
04-08-2011, 07:28 PM

Welcome to Siouxcountry, Janis! :waving:

I see you placed 4th in open figure at the 2010 NPC NJ Gold's Classic.

musclesrsexy
04-10-2011, 01:27 AM
Dear Chief,

The dates posted on the front page says July 22-23 instead of June 22-23.

Phil :)

Siouxcountry
04-10-2011, 01:55 AM
Dear Chief,

The dates posted on the front page says July 22-23 instead of June 22-23.

Phil :)

Thanks, Phil, error corrected. Show is in July, not June. :)

jewelisa
04-10-2011, 10:15 AM
I believe I am in also ;)

Siouxcountry
04-10-2011, 02:40 PM
I believe I am in also ;)

Hey you! :waving:

Lisa most recently placed 2nd in masters figure at the 2011 NPC Midwest Championships.

cinike
04-12-2011, 08:24 PM
I'll be there.. competing in Masters Bikini :)

Yay !!

Siouxcountry
04-12-2011, 09:40 PM
I'll be there.. competing in Masters Bikini :)

Yay !!

Hi, Ilona, :)

Ilona placed 7th in her bikini class at the 2011 Arnold Amateur.

Iron Butterfly
04-26-2011, 01:28 AM
Anyone who is traveling out for this show or has traveled a long distance to any show.....any tips for packing meals for the road???

This will be my first show that I'll be traveling a long distance to. So I'm a newbie to the whole packing meals for the road thing. I'll be driving out if that makes a difference and my travel time is approx. 6 hrs.

jewelisa
04-26-2011, 10:29 AM
Anyone who is traveling out for this show or has traveled a long distance to any show.....any tips for packing meals for the road???

This will be my first show that I'll be traveling a long distance to. So I'm a newbie to the whole packing meals for the road thing. I'll be driving out if that makes a difference and my travel time is approx. 6 hrs.

Hi there ,

I travel with all my food frozen except what I will need while traveling. Has worked out well so far !

dvsness
04-26-2011, 11:14 AM
Frozen in ziplocks.

Iron Butterfly
04-28-2011, 10:12 AM
Frozen in ziplocks.

I was considering getting this for transporting. Too much? I think it would work out well.
http://myfridgetogo.com/shop-our-store/roller-fridge-24/

Siouxcountry
05-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Margaret Negrete :)

Margaret placed 2nd in the LW class at the 2010 NPC Nationals.

dgiz84
05-16-2011, 01:45 PM
happy to confirm that Juanita Blaino will compete in the Masters:-)

Rick Prince
05-28-2011, 03:53 AM
Frozen in ziplocks.
Is this the way to pack food when flying?
This will be the first time I have flown to a show.

kclark
05-30-2011, 01:24 PM
Hello!
I will there competing once again this year.
Looking forward to it :)
Kris

Siouxcountry
05-30-2011, 08:13 PM
Hello!
Kris

Hi, Kris :waving:

Kris placed 4th in HW 35+ & 2nd in HW 45+ at last years Masters.

magsmalone
05-31-2011, 08:00 PM
Hello!
Kris

Hey Chris!! I am excited to see that you will be in Pittsburg. I hope all is going well for you and look forward to having time to catch up.

little d
06-02-2011, 02:17 AM
Count me in ! Looking forward to the new schedule! Can wait to see everyone!

kclark
06-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Hi Margaret!

I'm excited to be there and look forward to seeing you as well.:)

Hope your training is going well
Kris

Siouxcountry
06-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Count me in ! Looking forward to the new schedule! Can wait to see everyone!

Hi, Nilsa! :waving:

Nilsa placed 3rd in her 35+ LW class at last year's Masters Nationals.

janet kaufman
06-03-2011, 03:41 AM
Hello!
Kris

Hi Chris. see you in Pittsburgh:waving:

kathyfit
06-09-2011, 05:49 PM
My husband and I will both be competing at Master's! This will be our second time for each of us, but first time doing it together....should be an interesting flight with a whole bag packed just for food.

--Packing food for flying is easy as long as you use pre-frozen gel packs instead of ice and you put it in a checked bag. They will take away any freeze-packs and peanut butter if you try to carry it on...

FitDancer
06-09-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm competing this year. Figure. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Siouxcountry
06-10-2011, 02:49 AM
My husband and I will both be competing at Master's! This will be our second time for each of us, but first time doing it together....should be an interesting flight with a whole bag packed just for food.

--Packing food for flying is easy as long as you use pre-frozen gel packs instead of ice and you put it in a checked bag. They will take away any freeze-packs and peanut butter if you try to carry it on...

Welcome to SC, Kathy! :waving: Which show is your profile pic from? :)

Siouxcountry
06-10-2011, 02:57 AM
I'm competing this year. Figure. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Hi, Evie, I see you competed recently at the NPC Charlotte Cup (3rd in open B & 3rd in masters A). :)

FitDancer
06-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Hi, Evie, I see you competed recently at the NPC Charlotte Cup (3rd in open B & 3rd in masters A). :)

Thanks for posting the pic. The judges said that I was too muscular.

kathyfit
06-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Welcome to SC, Kathy! :waving: Which show is your profile pic from? :)

Thanks! The pic is by Nga Arzarian at the Pacific USA's last August.

Siouxcountry
06-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Thanks for posting the pic. The judges said that I was too muscular.

Will you be softening up a bit for masters?

Thanks! The pic is by Nga Arzarian at the Pacific USA's last August.

You're welcome, it is a great pic of you! :)

DocVenus
06-11-2011, 03:45 PM

Always exciting to find out we're competing in the same show. See you in Pittsburgh, Kathy!!

-Venus

kathyfit
06-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Always exciting to find out we're competing in the same show. See you in Pittsburgh, Kathy!!

-Venus

Yeah, Venus! See you there! Are you competing next weekend? If so, GOOD LUCK! :)

FitDancer
06-13-2011, 04:51 PM
Will you be softening up a bit for masters?

Yes I'm working on coming in a bit softer this time.

magsmalone
06-30-2011, 06:56 PM

That's cool you and your hubby both competing. My husband usually competes with me also but he is sitting this year out secondary to a hip surgery. What class is your husband In. We will cheer you guys on!!

Amy_Campbell
07-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Hi Everyone!
I will be competing at Masters National in Bikini! Good luck to all and see you there!
AC

Siouxcountry
07-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Hi Everyone!
I will be competing at Masters National in Bikini! Good luck to all and see you there!
AC

Welcome to SC, Amy! :waving:

Amy competed recently at the NPC Jr Nationals.

SherriLG
07-02-2011, 11:53 AM
I will be competing here this year. I'm very excited- I hear its such a good show!

Siouxcountry
07-02-2011, 07:19 PM
I will be competing here this year. I'm very excited- I hear its such a good show!

Hi, Sherri! :waving:

Sherri placed 1st in the MW class at the 2010 IFBB North American.

kathyfit
07-02-2011, 09:41 PM
That's cool you and your hubby both competing. My husband usually competes with me also but he is sitting this year out secondary to a hip surgery. What class is your husband In. We will cheer you guys on!!

Hopefully your hubby heals fast and gets back at it soon! My husband will (hopefully) be competing in the lightheavy. We are excited for the new format of the show! Good luck to you if you are competing!

genex
07-03-2011, 06:08 AM
Sherri, good luck with the last few weeks of prep!

magsmalone
07-08-2011, 04:32 AM
Hopefully your hubby heals fast and gets back at it soon! My husband will (hopefully) be competing in the lightheavy. We are excited for the new format of the show! Good luck to you if you are competing!

Thanks Kathy! Yes I will be competing in the lightweight bodybuilding division. Good luck to you both as well!

SherriLG
07-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Sherri, good luck with the last few weeks of prep!

Thanks Gene- I'm looking forward to this show. Prep is going great.
See you in a few weeks!

kimberlycastle
07-11-2011, 05:58 PM
I will be there competing in Masters Bikini

Siouxcountry
07-11-2011, 10:46 PM
I will be there competing in Masters Bikini

:)

Kimberly recently competed at the 2011 NPC Team Universe Championships.

Siouxcountry
07-14-2011, 04:55 PM
Holly Powell :)

Holly placed 3rd in her bikini class at last year's NPC Masters Nationals.

jewelofnile69
07-18-2011, 02:41 PM
Happy peak week to you all! Enjoy the show this weekend and best wishes!!

Iron Butterfly
07-18-2011, 03:38 PM
Wanted to wish everyone competing @ Masters a happy and successful peak week and lots of luck @ the show. Wish I was gonna be there on stage with ya. I'm rooting for you all. I'll be glued to Sioux Country all weekend checking for results.

Siouxcountry
07-19-2011, 05:24 PM
I think this is one of the most brilliant changes I have seen this year. This Friday is all women, both prejudging & finals! :awesome:

Prejudging starts at Noon. Finals at 6:30. :)

genex
07-19-2011, 05:47 PM
Awesome, guess I can do some shoots on Saturday then since there's more free time for me.

Siouxcountry
07-19-2011, 07:49 PM
Good luck to all SC members competing at the NPC Masters Nationals this Friday! :awesome:

Have fun everyone!

And a special good luck to three of our members, Janet Kaufman, Lisa Zisa & Tara Hollingsworth, who have a journal on SC! :waving:

jewelisa
07-19-2011, 11:14 PM
Good luck to all SC members competing at the NPC Masters Nationals this Friday! :awesome:

Have fun everyone!

And a special good luck to three of our members, Janet Kaufman, Lisa Zisa & Tara Hollingsworth, who have a journal on SC! :waving:

Thanks Sioux !!! Looking forward to meeting you all :awesome:

sassy69
07-21-2011, 06:19 AM
Best of luck to all the ladies!

Suzanne
07-21-2011, 04:26 PM
Good luck everyone!

k_fitness09
07-22-2011, 01:27 AM
Is there a link to watch the show?

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 01:39 AM
Is there a link to watch the show?

No live video.

jewelisa
07-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Hello its bright and early Friday morning ! What a pretty hotel lots of exciting things to do and eat ( if not in prep :rofl:) Looking forward to a fun exciting filled day with my fellow Physique peeps ! :waving:

k_fitness09
07-22-2011, 10:17 AM
No live video.

Ohh shoot lol.. Thanks Jason:)

k_fitness09
07-22-2011, 10:18 AM
Good luck to everyone!! This was such a fun show last year!

shelly826
07-22-2011, 10:44 AM
Good Luck to all the ladies competing today......rock the stage!

KP DIVA
07-22-2011, 12:42 PM
Hello its bright and early Friday morning ! What a pretty hotel lots of exciting things to do and eat ( if not in prep :rofl:) Looking forward to a fun exciting filled day with my fellow Physique peeps ! :waving:

Best of luck Lisa!!!!

Best of luck to all the competitors!!!

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Best wishes ladies! Have a blast today....so glad it's all one day for you. I should most likely be following along!

ecbikini
07-22-2011, 01:18 PM
Wishing the best of luck to all of the ladies competing today!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 01:27 PM

Good luck Lisa! :waving:

Prejudging is scheduled to start in 2.5 hours.

And remember everyone women's finals is this evening! :waving:

No Physique here.

Having the women all in one day, and before the men, is awesome!

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 02:14 PM
Good luck Lisa! :waving:

Prejudging is scheduled to start in 2.5 hours.

And remember everyone women's finals is this evening! :waving:

No Physique here.

Having the women all in one day, and before the men, is awesome!

Wish they would've still had physique...oh well.

Have fun today! I'm excited that we will know all the winners before Saturday is here!!

LaurenFazio
07-22-2011, 02:31 PM
Good luck ladies!! :awesome:

Chawk1
07-22-2011, 02:58 PM
Good Luck everyone!
Guys be sure to check out Miss Taylor Hansen! She will be competing in the Teens and collegiate! She is the cute girl the was on true hollywood story about bodybuilders! Never have I met someone so young with such intense dedication to the sport.
She now works with my trainer (kens Barbies) we call her Skipper since she is our youngest barbie!!!!
I am extremley proud of this girl and the improvements she has made, Can you tell???!!!!:respect:

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 03:05 PM
Good Luck everyone!
Guys be sure to check out Miss Taylor Hansen! She will be competing in the Teens and collegiate! She is the cute girl the was on true hollywood story about bodybuilders! Never have I met someone so young with such intense dedication to the sport.
She now works with my trainer (kens Barbies) we call her Skipper since she is our youngest barbie!!!!
I am extremley proud of this girl and the improvements she has made, Can you tell???!!!!:respect:

I'm glad she hooked up with a good Team, and you are looking out for her. :) Here she is from last year......

LaurenFazio
07-22-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm glad she hooked up with a good Team, and you are looking out for her. :) Here she is from last year......

She looks awesome!!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Weigh in photos album............

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=viewphotos&eventcode=1465&paparazzi=yes&comparisons=&divisioncode=&page=9

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 04:16 PM
Dave Palumbo from RXMuscle:

35+ LW

MICHELLE EVANS: Small waist……. Ripped abs……… striated pecs……… presentation can use some work…. Shredded conditioning… striated glutes…. Needs more muscle to fill out her frame (delts)

MARGARET NEGRETE: former USA Champ…. Great abs…….. she’s a DOCTOR too…….. glutes/hams can be a little tighter…… great calves. Very attractive

NILSA ANDERSON: Best conditioned in class.. striated glutes….. great back double……… shredded abs….. should be hard to beat. Back is like granite….. great presentation.

THEODORA DJAN: excellent structure………. Legs are undersized for upper body…….. glutes/hams ripped……… good back width

CHERYL SHELBY: great quad separation…………. Ripped abs……. striated glutes…… tan can be darker….. impressive delts…………. Should be in that top group

STACY DEFALCO: conditioning is on….. good delts and arms…….. striated feathered lower lats………glutes has some loose skin……

JULIE CURRIE: Conditioning can be better…… good front quad separation…..

BRENDA BOYD: good quads……… ripped abs……… delts can be bigger to give better taper….. glutes/hams can be a tad tighter…….. I’d like to see her back come up a little too

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 04:19 PM
Masters always brings out a large number of FBBers.

Heavyweight Over 35
Kathryn Connors
Kris Clark
Maria Holt
Bonnie Pappas
Julie Peavey
Olivia Terry
Lauren Rottman
Karen Choat
Robyn Mentgen
Gabrielle Nicander
Veron Thornhill
Kelly Watkins

Light Heavyweight Over 35
Patty Corbett
Kate Cooper
Michelle Brent
Nancy Brigham
Kathryn Connors
Maureen Clary
Roxanne Edwards
Candace Carlson
Kasha Winston
Paula Francis
Elisa Charm
Michelle Mazulis
Anita Ramsey
Kim Vale

Middleweight Over 35
Sherri Gray
Kathy Barrett
Janet Kaufman
Amy Sibcy

Lightweight Over 35
Michelle Evans
Margaret Negrete
Nilsa Anderson
Theodora Djan
Cheryl Shelby
Stacy Defalco
Julie Curry
Brenda Boyd

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 04:21 PM
35+ LW

Michelle Evans
Margaret Negrete
Nilsa Anderson
Theodora Djan
Cheryl Shelby
Stacy Defalco
Julie Curry
Brenda Boyd

Nilsa in the middle. Margaret also moved into middle.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 04:26 PM

35+ MW

SHERRY GRAY: tiny waist….. great delts……… shredded abs……. great shape to her quads….. weak lower back (long waist)…. Great tan…..very polished.

KATHEY BARRETT: tiny waist……….nice shape…….needs more muscle on her frame………. Glutes/hams can be tighter

JANET KAUFMAN: 2nd her last year……..2nd at Nationals too…… Very polished…. Shredded…. Striated glutes……… tan is perfect…. This looks like it’s her year…. Looks professional. Fantastic back double……

AMY SIBCY: won the class last year……… tons of muscle……. In great shape…….. tan is a little light……….. crazy calves…… waist is a little blocky…. Crazy delts.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 04:28 PM
35+ MW

Sherri Gray
Kathy Barrett
Janet Kaufman
Amy Sibcy

This class is between Janet and Sherri.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 04:44 PM

35+ LHW

PATTY CORBETT: Lots of muscle……..conditioning is off (Especially on lower body from behind)

KATE COOPER: Thick delts…… good arms…….. thick a calves……… ripped hams….glutes can be a little tighter… good balance to her physique. I’d like to see her a little dryer

MICHELLE BRENT: lots of muscle…….. thick triceps……. Peaked biceps………. Glutes can be tighter… thick back…… I’ve seen her sharper.

NANCY BRIGHAM: Hardest girl in class………. Striated glutes.. good back double…… legs can be a little bigger to balance upper body.

MAUREEN DONLEVY CLARY: conditioning can be a little better………. Presentation can be a little better too……. Good quad separation…….nice peaked biceps.

ROXANNE EDWARDS: best abs in lineup………… peaked biceps…… good quad separation………… striated pecs…….. big frame……..Can still use more muscle……….. conditioning is excellent.

CANDACE MOON-CARLSON: Tan and conditioning can be better………. Presentation needs polis too.

KASHA WINSTON: lots of distracting tattoos…… good legs……conditioning needs work

PAULA FRANCIS: great quads….separation and muscle size…….. good back development…….. conditioning needs a little Improvement……..

ELISA CHARM: womens physique at Jr Nationals…… looks better as bodybuilder……… good abs…… excellent structure….. ripped back….glutes/hams can be a little tighter……

MICHELLE MAZULIS: Conditioning is way off………..

ANITA RAMSEY: cross striated quads……. Striated pecs…….. great tan….very polished…… ripped hams……..

KIM VALE: good delts…….. good side chest shot…. Glutes/hams can be tighter…… polished tan!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 04:45 PM
35+ LHW 1ST CALL OUT

KIM VALE
KATE COOPER
ROXANNE EDWARDS
MICHELLE BRENT
PAULA FRANCIS

Roxanne in middle. Michelle maybe 3rd.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 04:59 PM
Michelle, Roxanne & Kate thanks to Mike at MD...........

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 05:06 PM

35+ HW

KATHRYN CONNORS: tan can be darker… I’ve seen her tighter……. Not her best.

KRIS CLARK: freaky muscle……feathered lower lats….. striated pecs….. good quad separation…. Glutes/hams can be tighter……..perhaps holding a little water?

BONNIE PAPPAS: won this class last year…….. very attractive muscle….. excellent from front; glutes/hams too soft from behind.. good quad separation.

JULIE PEAVEY: peaked biceps…. Good quad separation…… striated pecs. Glutes/hams way too soft……..

OLIVIA TERRY: JR USA Overall Champ……… beautiful structure. A little tall……… fantastic balance………….. conditioning is on……….striated glutes…. Legs need more size to balance amazing upper body

LAUREN LAPLANT-ROTTMAN: good muscle size………… conditioning from behind is off………. Her tan is too light too……….. great legs

KAREN CHOAT: great back double……….. huge delts………… fantastic legs………. Stomach is a little strange looking from scar……….. Great arms.…….

ROBYN MENTGEN crazy back………….. great side leg…………… glutes are tight……….. impressive overall look. Will be hard to beat in this class

GABRIELLE NICANDER: biggest girl in class…….. good back double biceps……. Great quads……… good separation………I’d like her glutes a little tighter

VERON THORNHILL: good side chest……….. glutes/hams needs to be tighter. Looks to be holding a thin layer of water on her body…… great delts…

KELI WATKINS: fantastic ab s………ripped quads…… striated pecs…… thick, wide, back………….glutes/hams are holding a tad bit of water……… good side triceps pose. Should be up there.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 05:07 PM
35+ HW 1ST CALL OUT

ROBIN MENTGEN
OLIVIA TERRY
BONNIE PAPPAS
KAREN CHOAT
GABE NICANDER
KELI WATKINS

Robin & Bonnie in middle.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 05:13 PM
Up next is masters 45+ FBB.

Heavyweight Over 45
Kathryn Connors
Cindy Johnson
Yvonne Edwards
Kris Clark
Maria Holt
Bonnie Pappas
Julie Peavey
Olivia Terry
Lauren Rottman

Light Heavyweight Over 45
Patty Corbett
Kathy Rowland
Monica Hale
Wanda Moore
Terri Harris
Kate Cooper
Michelle Brent
Nancy Brigham
Maureen Clary
Roxanne Edwards
Candace Carlson
Kasha Winston
Paula Francis

Middleweight Over 45
Marie Tullos
Donna Sowder
Kathy Barrett
Ellen Woodley
Paula Vincent
Valeria Springer
Robin Gizzi
Janet Kaufman

Lightweight Over 45
Michelle Evans
Ann Gannon
Cindy Lewis
Karen Holliday
Laurie Ellis
Margaret Negrete
Nilsa Anderson
Theodora Djan

Over 55
Dee Lazard
Marie Tullos
Norma Hidalgo
Patty Corbett
Ann Gannon

Over 65
Dee Lazard
Nora Timson

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 05:15 PM
45+ LW 1ST CALL OUT

MARGARET NEGRETE
NILSA ANDERSON
KAREN HOLIDAY
ANN GANNON

Between Nilsa & Margaret.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 05:19 PM
45+ MW 1ST CALL OUT

JANET KAUFMAN
ROBIN GIZZY
KATHY BARRETT
PAULA VINCENT

Janet in the middle.

TanyaB
07-22-2011, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the coverage Jason! Following along from the app :)

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the coverage Jason! Following along from the app :)

Good afternoon, Tanya, thank you for following! :waving:

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 05:27 PM
45+ LHW 1ST CALL OUT

TERRY HARRIS
MONICA HALE
KATE COOPER
MICHELLE BRENT
ROXANNE EDWARDS

Terry in the middle.

Iron Butterfly
07-22-2011, 05:32 PM
Thanks for posting!!! I'm so excited for everyone!!!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 05:33 PM
Thanks for posting!!! I'm so excited for everyone!!!

Good afternoon, Janis, hopefully next year you'll be on stage competing at Masters. :)

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 05:35 PM
45+ HW 1ST CALL OUT

BONNIE PAPAS
LAUREN ROTTMAN
OLIVIA TERRY
JULIE PEAVEY
CINDY JOHNSON

Bonnie in the middle.

Iron Butterfly
07-22-2011, 05:36 PM
Good afternoon, Janis, hopefully next year you'll be on stage competing at Masters. :)

Thanks. That's my hope too! :)

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 05:53 PM
35+ FIGURE A

Yolanda Glaeser
Toni Smith-Snow
Vickie Biberian
Angela Hebert Shafer
Paulina Gialanella
Gina Doman
Maria Aracena
Christine Anderson
Erin Rogers
Devin Kenney

35+ FIGURE A 1ST CALL OUT

ANGELA SHAFER
PAULINA GIALANELLA
MARIA ARACENA
DEVIN HOCKENSMITH

Maria in middle.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 06:04 PM
35+ FIGURE B

Rebecca Schubeck
Elizabeth Velez
Sabrina Sonner
Cinderella Richardson
Amymarie Fargo
Tina Sizemore
Kim Shackleford
Denise Rose
Susan Hudson
Jamie Frenkel
Kristina Curci

35+ FIGURE B 1ST CALL OUT

KRISTINA CURCI
SUSAN HUDSON
JAMI FRENKEL
ELIZABETH VALEZ
DENISE ROSE
CINDARELLA RICHARDSON

Kristina in the middle.

VictoriaFigure
07-22-2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the updates Jason! Its so nice to be able to follow along while on the road!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the updates Jason! Its so nice to be able to follow along while on the road!!

You're welcome. I am happy Forum Runner is working so well for peeps. :)

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 06:24 PM
Just catching up. Go Janet and Michlle in bb!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 06:25 PM
35+ FIGURE C

Andrea Cantone
Anneliese Perez
Katherine Fratello
Amy Bowen
TJ Wiltz
Betty Vasquez
Ivonne Parra
Susan Armiak
Danielle Soucek
Ruth Sickelsteel
Priscilla Shaw
Esmeralda Saxenian
Cheryl Salamone
Heather Ruelan
Lori Morris
Raquel Moorehead
Stacy Kinnard
Rebecca Eger
Angela Kegler
Tara Hollingsworth
Kathy Everton
April De La Paz
Teresa Davis
Nina Cash
Skie Molina Trevino

35+ FIGURE C 1ST CALL OUT

TJ WILTZ
ANDREA CANTONE
ESMERALDO SAXENIAN
PRISCILLA SHAW
TARA HOLLINGSWORTH

Tara in middle.

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 06:25 PM
This forum runner is pretty great....I'm laying out in my back yard while Jason does all the work. Hehe

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 06:26 PM
35+ FIGURE C

Andrea Cantone
Anneliese Perez
Katherine Fratello
Amy Bowen
TJ Wiltz
Betty Vasquez
Ivonne Parra
Susan Armiak
Danielle Soucek
Ruth Sickelsteel
Priscilla Shaw
Esmeralda Saxenian
Cheryl Salamone
Heather Ruelan
Lori Morris
Raquel Moorehead
Stacy Kinnard
Rebecca Eger
Angela Kegler
Tara Hollingsworth
Kathy Everton
April De La Paz
Teresa Davis
Nina Cash
Skie Molina Trevino

TJ WILTZ
ANDREA CANTONE
ESMERALDO SAXENIAN
PRISCILLA SHAW
TARA HOLLINGSWORTH

Tara in middle.

Yay Tara!!! This is her year me thinks!!

VictoriaFigure
07-22-2011, 06:26 PM
GO TARA!!!!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 06:27 PM
Tara in middle.

Tara Hollingsworth has been sharing her journey to the 2011 stage via her journal! Awesome to see her in the middle of this class! :awesome:

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 06:28 PM
This forum runner is pretty great....I'm laying out in my back yard while Jason does all the work. Hehe

lol Cool! :D

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 06:28 PM
lol Cool! :D

Or hot...however u wanna look at it. :)

Iron Butterfly
07-22-2011, 06:29 PM
Do we know the height seperations of the classes? Just curious.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 06:35 PM
Do we know the height seperations of the classes? Just curious.

It is the same at all pro qualifiers. :)

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/201/Clipboard01-83.png

ShalaSinger
07-22-2011, 06:37 PM

Do all the class winners get pro cards?

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 06:38 PM
Do all the class winners get pro cards?

Only the overall winners in 35+ & 45+.

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 06:39 PM
Only the overall winners in 35+ & 45+.

And I hope Tara is one of those!

Iron Butterfly
07-22-2011, 06:41 PM

Thanks, appreciate it. Good to know.

k_fitness09
07-22-2011, 06:42 PM
This is great! :popcorn:Thanks for keeping us posted!!

GO TARA GO !! I'm so happy for her.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 06:44 PM

I'll be thrilled if she did! A wonderful person and her journal his highly recommended............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=14225

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 06:45 PM
I'll be thrilled if she did! A wonderful person and her journal his highly recommended............

Her journals is one I just love to follow. She always has such a great mindset!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 06:45 PM
35+ FIGURE D

Meg Kruse
Janet West
Mary Dent
Esther Alpert
Sandy Hancock
Deborah Judy
Katerina Tarbox
Heather Dube
Jill Dearmin
Susan Ceklosky
Linda Andrew
Dixie Reynolds
Suzanne Vester
Jennifer Good
Sherry Winslow
Melissa Smith
Lisa Rooney
Kim Plajer
Sheila Mettler
Deborah Lipski
Erin Keller
Sonya Garner
Jami DeBernard
Teresa Cruz
Candy Moyer

35+ FIGURE D 1ST CALL OUT

JANET WEST
KATERINA TARBOX
MELISSA SMITH
JAMI DEBERNARD
THERESA CRUZ

Katerina in the middle.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 06:49 PM
RXmuscle is uploading photos.................

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=47&year=385

Our member Janet Kaufman who may turn pro tonight.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/201/DSC_0151_MYPCXPQGAV.jpg

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 06:53 PM
RXmuscle is uploading photos.................

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=47&year=385

Our member Janet Kaufman who may turn pro tonight.

Janet looks great!!

kltexas
07-22-2011, 06:57 PM
Awesome coverage as always Jason!
I'm shocked to read that Christine Anderson wasn't in the top callouts-Figure A! :confused:

angeliquecosta
07-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Janet Looks Awesome! :awesome:

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Awesome coverage as always Jason!
I'm shocked to read that Christine Anderson wasn't in the top callouts-Figure A! :confused:

Thanks, Kathy! :waving:

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 07:04 PM
35+ FIGURE E

Lea Deonarain
Robyne Roveccio-Palmer
Alicia King
Jennifer Myers
Sonya Barrera
Kristen Dockter
Patty Zariello
Bethany Nivison
Bridgette Moody
Leia Twigg Smith
Illest Tekiner
Bernita Stuckey
Patricia Manzi
Slobhan Labbett
Danielle Deck
K Marie Butler
Sheila Salinas

35+ FIGURE E 1ST CALL OUT

ROBYN ROVECCIO
ILLES TEKINER
ALICIA KING
PATTY ZARIELLO
PATRICIA MANZI

Patty in the middle.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 07:17 PM
35+ FIGURE F

Lisa Zisa
Michelle Grissom
Chris Kramer
Dona Pohl
Allison Perry
Christine Splittgerber
Leyla Yurchick
Gretchen Lichtenstein
Silke Harkin
Wenda Trunzo
Debbie Westby
Rebecca Book

35+ FIGURE F 1ST CALL OUT

REBECCA BOOK
MICHELLE GRISSOM
LISA ZISA
GRETCHEN LICHTENSTEIN
ALLISON PERRY

Rebecca & Gretchen in middle.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 07:18 PM

REBECCA BOOK
MICHELLE GRISSOM
LISA ZISA
GRETCHEN LICHTENSTEIN
ALLISON PERRY

Great to see our member Lisa in 1st call out! :)

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 07:18 PM
Great see our member Lisa in 1st call out! :)

Yay Lisa!!

Iron Butterfly
07-22-2011, 07:23 PM
Yay Lisa!!

X2!!!

Defiance
35+ FIGURE F

REBECCA BOOK
MICHELLE GRISSOM
LISA ZISA
GRETCHEN LICHTENSTEIN
ALLISON PERRY

Yay Gretchen! Whoo-hoo!!!!

RocStarzzDoc
Congrats to Alicia King on 1st callout! Go RocStarzz!

LaurenFazio
07-22-2011, 07:28 PM
35+ MW

Sherri Gray
Kathy Barrett
Janet Kaufman
Amy Sibcy

This class is between Janet and Sherri.

OMG awesome JANET!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle, Roxanne & Kate thanks to Mike at MD...........

YAY Michelle!!!!!!!

35+ FIGURE C

Andrea Cantone
Anneliese Perez
Katherine Fratello
Amy Bowen
TJ Wiltz
Betty Vasquez
Ivonne Parra
Susan Armiak
Danielle Soucek
Ruth Sickelsteel
Priscilla Shaw
Esmeralda Saxenian
Cheryl Salamone
Heather Ruelan
Lori Morris
Raquel Moorehead
Stacy Kinnard
Rebecca Eger
Angela Kegler
Tara Hollingsworth
Kathy Everton
April De La Paz
Teresa Davis
Nina Cash
Skie Molina Trevino

TJ WILTZ
ANDREA CANTONE
ESMERALDO SAXENIAN
PRISCILLA SHAW
TARA HOLLINGSWORTH

Tara in middle.

OMG AWESOME!!! GO TARA GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see our member Lisa in 1st call out! :)

WICKED!!! GO LISA!!!!!!!!!

Honestly - SOO PROUD OF OUR GIRLS!!!
:bowdown:

KP DIVA
07-22-2011, 07:33 PM

Her journals is one I just love to follow. She always has such a great mindset!

x2 - all the above!!!!

Happy 2c Lisa Z. in 1st call as well...not familiar with many of the others.

SN: B4 the height changes Class A/B usually had 20-25 ppl and classes got smaller from there....now it's flipped and C-E looks to be the huge classes!!

Kavvy Sonhos
07-22-2011, 07:36 PM
35+ FIGURE D

Meg Kruse
Janet West
Mary Dent
Esther Alpert
Sandy Hancock
Deborah Judy
Katerina Tarbox
Heather Dube
Jill Dearmin
Susan Ceklosky
Linda Andrew
Dixie Reynolds
Suzanne Vester
Jennifer Good
Sherry Winslow
Melissa Smith
Lisa Rooney
Kim Plajer
Sheila Mettler
Deborah Lipski
Erin Keller
Sonya Garner
Jami DeBernard
Teresa Cruz
Candy Moyer

JANET WEST
KATERINA TARBOX
MELISSA SMITH
JAMI DEBERNARD
THERESA CRUZ

Katerina in the middle.

YAYYYYY Katerina is one of my best Friends and has been competing for over 10 years!! I am sooo happy for her!!!!!!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 07:37 PM
45+ FIGURE A

Cathy Johnson
Rosalind Gutierrez
Yolanda Glaeser
Toni Smith-Snow

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 07:39 PM
45+ FIGURE B

Jeanne Upchurch
Cinderella Richardson
Sabrina Sonner
Elizabeth Velez
Jen Antonuccio
Evangeline Belton
Gennifer Coleman
Melanise Pettee
Christine Haynes
Jodie Luther-Kofod
Krista Shurlow
Maureen OConnell
Diane Whetstone
Julie Oliver

45+ FIGURE B 1ST CALL OUT

MELANISE PETTEE
JEN ANTONUCCIO
ELIZABETH VALEZ
SABRINA SONNER
CINDERELLA RICHARDSON

Elizabeth in middle.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 07:50 PM
45+ FIGURE C

Lisa Gordon-Jones
Trista Clements
Katherine Fratello
Kimberly Insley
Megan Barnes
Nancy Bowlin
Cynthia Camacho
Karla Coe-Specker
Tina Goodman
Debra Dunn
Anneliese Perez
Skie Molinar-Trevino

45+ FIGURE C 1ST CALL OUT

ANNELIESE PEREZ
DEBRA DUNN
TINA GOODMAN
KATHERINE FRATELLO

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
07-22-2011, 07:53 PM
GO Lisa!! WOOHOO!!! :awesome:

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 07:57 PM
45+ FIGURE D

Barbara Mencer
Katerina Tarbox
Deborah Judy
Sandy Hancock
Esther Alpert
Mary Dent
Janet West
Debbie Cox
Barbara Hall
Karen Iochum
Meg Kruse
Paula Zuliani
Kristen Dockter
Marla Johnson

45+ FIGURE D 1ST CALL OUT

JANET WEST
BARBARA MENCER
MARY DENT
DEBORAH JUDY
KATERINA TARBOX

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 08:01 PM
45+ FIGURE E

Shari Yates
Linda Nelson
Stephanie Love
Alicia King
Jennifer Myers
Sonya Barrera

Shari in middle.

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 08:05 PM
45+ FIGURE E

Shari Yates
Linda Nelson
Stephanie Love
Alicia King
Jennifer Myers
Sonya Barrera

Shari in middle.

Show seems to be moving along well.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 08:06 PM
45+ FIGURE F

Kristine Wilkes
Stacey Micklas
Lisa Zisa
Debbie Westby
Karen Roberts
Wenda Trunzo
Silke Harkin
Gretchen Lichtenstein

Lisa & Gretchen in 1st call out. :)

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 08:07 PM
Show seems to be moving along well.

Got bikini after 55+ figure. Finals start in 2.5 hours from now.

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 08:08 PM
45+ FIGURE F

Kristine Wilkes
Stacey Micklas
Lisa Zisa
Debbie Westby
Karen Roberts
Wenda Trunzo
Silke Harkin
Gretchen Lichtenstein

Lisa & Gretchen in 1st call out. :)

Yay for both!

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 08:08 PM
Got bikini after 55+ figure. Finals start in 2.5 hours from now.

Cool

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 08:12 PM
MD Has BB pics up..............

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1465

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 08:16 PM
Cool

Collegiate & Teen Nationals as well.

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 08:20 PM
We also have masters fitness (only two women), and Collegiate & Teen Nationals.

OMG. That's right!!! And all done in 2.5 hrs?! At least the girls will completely be done today!!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 08:28 PM
OMG. That's right!!! And all done in 2.5 hrs?! At least the girls will completely be done today!!

Truth.

wfs63
07-22-2011, 08:34 PM
Go Kat Go! Wahoo!
35+ FIGURE D

JANET WEST
KATERINA TARBOX
MELISSA SMITH
JAMI DEBERNARD
THERESA CRUZ

Katerina in the middle.

wfs63
07-22-2011, 08:36 PM
Attagirl Trish! That's where you belong!
35+ FIGURE E

35+ FIGURE E 1ST CALL OUT

ROBYN ROVECCIO
ILLES TEKINER
ALICIA KING
PATTY ZARIELLO
PATRICIA MANZI
Patty in the middle.

wfs63
07-22-2011, 08:39 PM
45+ FIGURE D

45+ FIGURE D 1ST CALL OUT

JANET WEST
BARBARA MENCER
MARY DENT
DEBORAH JUDY
KATERINA TARBOX

Kat's at it again!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Looks like no more prejudging info online. Sorry.

Finals is scheduled to start at 6:30 PM EST.

Photos are here............

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=47

Here.......

And here...........

http://pics.fitnessrxmag.com/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1465

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 08:57 PM
Looks like no more prejudging info online. Sorry.

Finals is scheduled to start at 6:30 PM EST.

Photos are here............

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=47

Here.......

And here...........

http://pics.fitnessrxmag.com/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1465

Bummer! But I'll check out pics.

ranger
07-22-2011, 09:54 PM
I was just looking at the pics on FitnessRX and saw fitness. Does the 35+ Fitness winner also get a pro card?!

I could have been out there - just turned 35 in May!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 09:59 PM
I was just looking at the pics on FitnessRX and saw fitness. Does the 35+ Fitness winner also get a pro card?!

I could have been out there - just turned 35 in May!

Not this year. I suspect Gary is disappointed with the fitness turnout, and we may never see it be a pro qualifier if so few compete in it.

ranger
07-22-2011, 10:01 PM
Not this year. I suspect Gary is disappointed with the fitness turnout, and we may never see it be a pro qualifier if so few compete in it.

Do you think the low number of those competing (in fitness) is due to the fact that it's not a pro qualifier? I know many of the fitness ladies are of masters age.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 10:12 PM
Do you think the low number of those competing (in fitness) is due to the fact that it's not a pro qualifier? I know many of the fitness ladies are of masters age.

Yes, and many probably didn't even know this show had fitness. Here is what Gary wrote last year...........

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=330125#post330125

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 10:56 PM
TEEN BIKINI

A

1. Lexi Kaufman
2. Andrea Glaeser
3. Katana Williams
4. Brooke Bartlebaugh

B

1. Courtney King
2. Rachel Myers

Lexi wins teen bikini overall.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:01 PM
COLLEGIATE BIKINI

Class A
1. Lexi Kaufman - Overall
2. Andrea Glaeser

Class B
1. Sarah Hoots

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:02 PM
Taylor Hansen was the only competitor in Collegiate Figure.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:03 PM
BIKINI 35+

A
1. Kim DeArcangelis
2. Lynn Sambuco
3. Nicole Cooper
4. Monica Long
5. Caren Lair

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:06 PM
BIKINI 35+

B
1. Grace Carney
2. April Deweese
3. Kat Ciresi
4. Michele Wood-Seng
5. Amy Campbell

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:12 PM
BIKINI 35+

C
1. Stacey Naito
2. Raquel Moorehead
3. Brenda Valdez
4. Kim Williams

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:15 PM
BIKINI 35+

D
1. Holly Powell
2. Andrea DeRoze
3. Piper Marie
4. Ilona Kovacs
5. Ana Dosaj

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:18 PM
Kim DeArcangelis won 35+ bikini overall. She is a new pro.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:19 PM
FITNESS 35+

1. LeNora Angles
2. Debbie Grace

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:24 PM
TEEN FIGURE

A
1. Taylor Hansen - Overall
2. Miriam Looney
3. Ashley Vanasdale

B
1. Amber Acord

Becca Staggs
07-22-2011, 11:28 PM
Hi guys! Just got caught up! Too cool for Lisa! :awesome:

Sent from my Android using Forum Runner

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:29 PM
Hi guys! Just got caught up! Too cool for Lisa! :awesome:

Hiya Becca! :dance2:

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 11:30 PM
Alright. Let's go ladies. Cheering for Janet, Michelle, Tara and Lisa. Woo-hoo!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:31 PM
FIGURE 55+

1. Jeanne Upchurch
2. Kimberly Insley
3. Suzanne Fammartino
4. Kristine Wilkes
5. Kay Friend

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Alright. Let's go ladies. Cheering for Janet, Michelle, Tara and Lisa. Woo-hoo!

:awesome:

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 11:33 PM
:awesome:

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:33 PM
FIGURE 45+

A
1. Yolanda Glaeser
2. Rosalind Gutierrez
3. Cathy Johnson
4. Toni Smith-Snow

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 11:37 PM
FIGURE 55+

1. Jeanne Upchurch
2. Kimberly Insley
3. Suzanne Fammartino
4. Kristine Wilkes
5. Kay Friend

Way to go, ladies! 55+ and still competing!!! Mad props! :bowdown:

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:41 PM
FIGURE 45+

B
1. Elizabeth Velez
2. Sabrina Sonner
3. Jeanne UpChurch
4. Jodie Luther Kofod
5. Krista Shurlow

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 11:42 PM
I hope I'm still kicking @$$ when I'm 45 and then 55. I can compete in 35+ next year. Does that make me old? I think not!

YOU LADIES ROCK!!!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:46 PM
FIGURE 45+

C
1. Debra Dunn
2. Katherine Fratello
3. Nancy Bowlin
4. Lisa Gordon-Jones
5. Tina Goodman

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:50 PM
FIGURE 45+

D
1. Janet West
2. Katerina Tarbox
3. Mary Dent
4. Barbara Mencer
5. Debra Judy

No pic of Janet yet.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:51 PM
FIGURE 45+

E
1. Shari Yates
2. Robyn Roveccio
3. Linda Nelson
4. Alicia King
5. Jennifer Myers

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 11:52 PM
FIGURE 45+

D
1. Janet West
2. Katerina Tarbox
3. Mary Dent
4. Barbara Mencer
5. Debra Judy

No pic of Janet yet.

RX had one.

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:55 PM
FIGURE 45+

F
1. Gretchen Lichtenstein
2. Lisa Zisa
3. Karen Roberts
4. Wenda Trunzo
5. Debbie Westby

No pic of Gretchen.

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 11:56 PM
RX had one.

Should've used this one...

jewelofnile69
07-22-2011, 11:57 PM
FIGURE 45+

F
1. Gretchen Lichtenstein
2. Lisa Zisa
3. Karen Roberts
4. Wenda Trunzo
5. Debbie Westby

No pic of Gretchen.

Congrats to Gretchen and Lisa!!

Siouxcountry
07-22-2011, 11:58 PM
Thanks, Julia!

Janet West wins figure 45+ overall. New pro!

jewelofnile69
07-23-2011, 12:00 AM
Thanks, Julia!

No prob. She looks great!

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:04 AM
FIGURE 35+

A
1. Maria Aracena
2. Angela Hebert Shafer
3. Devin Kenney-Hockensmith
4. Paulina Gialanella
5. Vicki Biberian

Iron Butterfly
07-23-2011, 12:07 AM
Finally caught up.

LaurenFazio
Hi! Just got caught up!!

Siouxcountry
FIGURE 35+

B
1. Kristina Curci
2. Denise Rose
3. Jami Frenkel
4. Rebecca Schubeck
5. Susan Hudson

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:09 AM
Finally caught up.

Hi! Just got caught up!!

Good evening, Janis & Lauren! :waving:

Kavvy Sonhos
07-23-2011, 12:10 AM
Thanks, Julia!

CONGRATS JANET!!! YOU LOOK AMAZZZZZZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Butterfly
07-23-2011, 12:11 AM
Good evening, Janis & Lauren! :waving:

Hi Jason

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:15 AM
FIGURE 35+

C
1. Tara Hollingsworth
2. Andrea Cantone
3. TJ Wiltz
4. Priscilla Shaw
5. Esmeralda Sazenian

jewelofnile69
07-23-2011, 12:16 AM
Let's go Tara!

jewelofnile69
07-23-2011, 12:16 AM
FIGURE 35+

C
1. Tara Hollingsworth
2. Andrea Cantone
3. TJ Wiltz
4. Priscilla Shaw
5. Esmeralda Sazenian

Let's go Tara!

LOL! Right as I was posting. Tara doesn't look like she's smiling in most of her pics!! :) Hope she is now!

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:18 AM
I really hope Tara turns pro tonight. She looks like a pro to me. :)

LaurenFazio
07-23-2011, 12:19 AM
YES Tara!!!!!!!

jewelofnile69
07-23-2011, 12:19 AM

x2!!! And she IS smiling!! :)

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:21 AM
FIGURE 35+

D
1. Jami DeBernard
2. Katerina Tarbox
3. Mary Dent
4. Melissa Smith
5. Teresa Cruz

Iron Butterfly
07-23-2011, 12:23 AM

She looks phenomenal!!

jewelofnile69
07-23-2011, 12:23 AM
FIGURE 35+

D
1. Jami DeBernard
2. Katerina Tarbox
3. Mary Dent
4. Melissa Smith
5. Teresa Cruz

That's an interesting suit she has.

Iron Butterfly
07-23-2011, 12:25 AM

I just noticed that....it is very different.

scottnva
07-23-2011, 12:26 AM
way to go Jami!

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:27 AM
FIGURE 35+

E
1. Patty Zariello
2. Robyn Reveccio
3. Illest Tekiner
4. Alicia King
5. Patricia Manzi

jewelofnile69
I just noticed that....it is very different.

I'm trying to figure out if it's mostly multi-colored fabric that is showing or if those are stones. It doesn't look 'stoned' all that much.

jewelofnile69
FIGURE 35+

E
1. Patty Zariello
2. Robyn Reveccio
3. Illest Tekiner
4. Alicia King
5. Patricia Manzi

She has long arms. :) Not that it's a bad thing...just saying.

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:29 AM

I can only imagine how expensive that suit is.

jewelofnile69
07-23-2011, 12:30 AM
I can only imagine how expensive that suit is.

I know, right?

Kavvy Sonhos
07-23-2011, 12:31 AM
She has long arms. :) Not that it's a bad thing...just saying.

LOL!!! My arms are a LOT longer

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:31 AM
FIGURE 35+

F
1. Rebecca Book
2. Gretchen Lichtenstein
3. Lisa Zisa
4. Allison Perry
5. Michelle Grissom

Iron Butterfly
07-23-2011, 12:34 AM
I'm trying to figure out if it's mostly multi-colored fabric that is showing or if those are stones. It doesn't look 'stoned' all that much.

Looks like a combo of both.the stones look very small.

wfs63
07-23-2011, 12:37 AM

LOL!!! Than what? lol
Hi Kavvy! :waving:

Eager to see what happens in the 45+!

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:37 AM
Figure 35+ overall and new pro!

Tara Hollingsworth!

I guess the 2nd overall turns pro too!
Kristina Curci

jewelofnile69
07-23-2011, 12:38 AM

Looks like a combo of both.the stones look very small.

Yay, I was trying to 'look' as close as possible and I agree. That's gotta be what it is.

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:38 AM
LOL!!! Than what? lol
Hi Kavvy! :waving:

Eager to see what happens in the 45+!

Go back. Janet West won 45+.

jewelofnile69
07-23-2011, 12:39 AM
Figure 35+ overall and new pro!

Tara Hollingsworth!

I guess the 2nd overall turns pro too!
Kristina Curci

Woo-hoo! Yippee for Tara!!! She worked her butt off (literally and figuratively)!!

Kavvy Sonhos
07-23-2011, 12:40 AM
I must say that I emotional ate a couple crackers over this show.. lol...
Congrats to the new pros... !!!!!

wfs63
07-23-2011, 12:40 AM
Ooops. Right. Confused popping in and out. :confused:

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:43 AM
I must say that I emotional ate a couple crackers over this show.. lol...
Congrats to the new pros... !!!!!

That's not bad! :p Good to see you online tonight Kavvy! :waving:

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:44 AM
Women's bodybuilding up now. :)

jewelofnile69
07-23-2011, 12:45 AM
Women's bodybuilding up now. :)

Let's go Janet!! Hope Michelle does well to!

2hot4u
07-23-2011, 12:46 AM
yeah!!!

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:47 AM
yeah!!!

Who do you think will get the pro cards tonight? :)

2hot4u
07-23-2011, 12:48 AM
i hope Janet and michelle

LaurenFazio
07-23-2011, 12:48 AM
Janet!!!!

jewelofnile69
07-23-2011, 12:50 AM
Who do you think will get the pro cards tonight? :)

I think Janet. I want to say Michelle but from the posts earlier it didn't sound like she was 'at her best.' But I looked at the pics on RX and thought she looked pretty damn good.

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:50 AM
FBB 65+

1. Dee Lazard
2. Nora Timson

FBB 55+

1. Ann Gannon
2. Patty Corbett
3. Dee Lazard
4. Marie Tullos
5. Norma Hildalgo

wfs63
07-23-2011, 12:53 AM
Well done to both Trish Manzi (TBird) and Kat Tarbox. Great to see you taking home some hardware.

:awesome: :bowdown: :yourock:

zinran
07-23-2011, 12:56 AM
I hope that Cindy Johnson earns her pro card tonight!

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 12:59 AM
FBB

LIGHTWEIGHT 45+

1. Margaret Negrete
2. Nilsa Anderson
3. Ann Gannon
4. Michelle Evans
5. Cindy Lewis

jewelofnile69
07-23-2011, 01:01 AM
FBB

LIGHTWEIGHT 45+

1. Margaret Negrete
2. Nilsa Anderson
3. Ann Gannon
4. Michelle Evans
5. Cindy Lewis

She's a very pretty lady. Congrats!

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 01:07 AM
FBB

MIDDLEWEIGHT 45+

1. Janet Kaufman
2. Robin Gizzi
3. Paula Vincent
4. Kathy Barrett
5. Ellen Woodley

jewelofnile69
07-23-2011, 01:08 AM
FBB

MIDDLEWEIGHT 45+

1. Janet Kaufman
2. Robin Gizzi
3. Paula Vincent
4. Kathy Barrett
5. Ellen Woodley

Alright. Let's do this!

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 01:08 AM
FBB

MIDDLEWEIGHT 45+

1. Janet Kaufman
2. Robin Gizzi
3. Paula Vincent
4. Kathy Barrett
5. Ellen Woodley

I predict Janet wins the 45+ overall.

Becca Staggs
07-23-2011, 01:09 AM
Whoo Janet!! :awesome:

ATilly
07-23-2011, 01:18 AM
Fingers crossed for Janet and Michelle!!!!!

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 01:21 AM
All the women get to perform their 60 second routine. Biggest classes are LHW & HW so it will be a while.

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 01:28 AM
FBB

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT 45+

1. Terri Harris
2. Roxanne Edwards
3. Kate Cooper
4. Michelle Brent
5. Monica Hale

No photo of Terri.

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 01:38 AM
FBB

HEAVYWEIGHT 45+

1. Bonnie Pappas
2. Cindy Johnson
3. Olivia Terry
4. Julie Peavey
5. Lauren Rottman

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 01:41 AM
FBB 45+ OVERALL & NEW IFBB PRO!!

JANET KAUFMAN!

jewelofnile69
07-23-2011, 01:43 AM

JANET KAUFMAN!

Hey Janet!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!

2hot4u
07-23-2011, 01:45 AM
yeah!!!!!Hey Janet!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!

LaurenFazio
07-23-2011, 01:46 AM
Congrats Janet!!!!!!!! :respect:

Iron Butterfly
07-23-2011, 01:46 AM

JANET KAUFMAN!

She looks amazing. Just absolutely amazing. Well deserved!!!

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 01:52 AM
FBB

LIGHTWEIGHT 35+

1. Nilsa Anderson
2. Margaret Negrete
3. Cheryl Shelby
4. Brenda Boyd
5. Theodora Djan

Becca Staggs
07-23-2011, 01:53 AM
Congrats Janet!

Oh man, I really wanted it to to be a showdown between Janet and Michelle. I love me some Michelle!!!

Siouxcountry
07-23-2011, 01:54 AM
FBB

MIDDLEWEIGHT 35+

1. Amy Sibcy
2. Sherri Gray
3. Kathy Barrett

jewelofnile69
07-23-2011, 01:59 AM
FBB

MIDDLEWEIGHT 35+

1. Amy Sibcy
2. Sherri Gray
3. Kathy Barrett

So did Janet get pulled out because she already won the 45+ overall and her pro card?

Interesting to see Sherri get 2nd.