PDA

View Full Version : J Zubire The Makeup Artist & TEAM

jzubire
02-10-2011, 04:29 PM
HI everyone this is my millionth Jr nats thansk to the awesome PAM Betz for always inviting me to help out at this show.

Ok Girls the race is on!!!!!

This show gets booked I mean ridiculously booked so please contact me early so that you get a good time!

NOTICE!!! I will be having my hairstylist KATE WOODS with me and may have my partner in crime when I work for STILA Cosmetics my wonderful assistant and Stila PRO Artist JAckie HAINSLEY as my over flow artist and assistant.

I will be offering hair and makeup services for this show!

Please contact me via e-mail to jzubire@yahoo.com or via my site at www.jzubire.com (http://www.jzubire.com)

stephanie k
04-29-2011, 11:40 PM
HI everyone this is my millionth Jr nats thansk to the awesome PAM Betz for always inviting me to help out at this show.

Ok Girls the race is on!!!!!

This show gets booked I mean ridiculously booked so please contact me early so that you get a good time!

NOTICE!!! I will be having my hairstylist KATE WOODS with me and may have my partner in crime when I work for STILA Cosmetics my wonderful assistant and Stila PRO Artist JAckie HAINSLEY as my over flow artist and assistant.

I will be offering hair and makeup services for this show!

Please contact me via e-mail to jzubire@yahoo.com or via my site at www.jzubire.com (http://www.jzubire.com)

hey girl, I will email you...:)

jzubire
05-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Please contact me by email to jzubire@yahoo.com to book fabulous female friday and finals saturday.

Thanks everyone and see you there!

HollyH.
05-27-2011, 07:17 PM
Any word on a hairstylist? I gotta find one!! Any help would be amazing!!

mcj198217
05-30-2011, 05:02 AM
I am looking for a hair and makeup person for my best friend...she is doing Figure...any help please let me know...

aefitness
06-01-2011, 02:01 AM
I was curoius on the make up rates to have it done Friday for prejudging and Saturday for finals:)

jzubire
06-08-2011, 12:22 AM
I have 1 bikini slot for tall classes E or F after the meeting left and
2 Fig Fit OR WBB left (if i have more requests I can add some times)
I am not taking many Wphys so if any one needs any WPhys appointments
I have a 8:30am, 7:30am 7:00 am and 6:30 am
PLEASE EMAIL TO JZUBIRE@YAHOO.COM

jzubire
06-08-2011, 12:25 AM
Any word on a hairstylist? I gotta find one!! Any help would be amazing!!

UNFORTUNATELY LOW DEMAND FOR HAIR :nuts::confused::confused:
SO MY HAIRSTYLIST IS NOT TRAVELING WITH ME

i WILL TEXT YOU LATER TONITE WITH A REFFERAL