PDA

View Full Version : Moon Pose in LA

Siouxcountry
02-20-2011, 12:45 AM
The IFBB FLEX Pro Men's Bodybuilding show is taking place today.

A bikini model search is attached to the event.

This is NOT a NPC show.

Photo albums..........

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=155&year=297

One model went overboard on the back pose.

CarrieAnnSimmons
02-20-2011, 01:10 AM
Yeah, I was there today. MOST of the girls went overboard. It just cheapens it.

jewelisa
02-20-2011, 01:12 AM
Oh Lordy .... and so it begins.................

BonBon
02-20-2011, 01:15 AM
:wtf: :o Does she think she's at a strip club?!?! :rolleyes:

I mean, she actually has a hot bod, she doesn't need to go there!

Sherri
02-20-2011, 01:19 AM
where was moon girl in callouts?

BonBon
02-20-2011, 01:23 AM
where was moon girl in callouts?Werd! :popcorn:

Siouxcountry
02-20-2011, 01:23 AM
where was moon girl in callouts?

Do they even have call outs for these model searches?

ShawnCarla
02-20-2011, 01:33 AM
I looked for those photos... I think they took them down off Flex.... There was one competitor without photos from the competition today.

ShawnCarla
02-20-2011, 01:35 AM
er... I mean RX

ShawnCarla
02-20-2011, 01:37 AM
PS... Love the Blonde... the third one in the pics you post. Her body is sick!

Suzanne
02-20-2011, 01:57 AM
hmmmmmmm and we are moving forward with the changes :confused:

So now we have a NC17 show but thank God the hideous FBBers will be gone :banghead:

at least in the past i was never ashamed or embarrassed of a category on stage that i could't bring family and friends to a show. I had family in Atlanta but was unable to invite them to Nationals since they are very conservative Catholics. BBers, FBBer, Figure posing in bikinis was kinda ok for them since not sexual but the raunchy behavior of bikini i just could not risk bringing them and being so ashamed of what goes on

kaytikat
02-20-2011, 02:11 AM
hmmmmmmm and we are moving forward with the changes :confused:

So now we have a NC17 show but thank God the hideous FBBers will be gone :banghead:

at least in the past i was never ashamed or embarrassed of a category on stage that i could't bring family and friends to a show. I had family in Atlanta but was unable to invite them to Nationals since they are very conservative Catholics. BBers, FBBer, Figure posing in bikinis was kinda ok for them since not sexual but the raunchy behavior of bikini i just could not risk bringing them and being so ashamed of what goes on

This wasn't the bikini division was it? not like NPC or IFBB bikini where there are strict rules against that kind of posing. This was a model search for flex and having seen the pics they publish for their model searches, i could see how some of the girls would think that raunching it up would help them out.

TanyaB
02-20-2011, 02:14 AM
This wasn't the bikini division was it? not like NPC or IFBB bikini where there are strict rules against that kind of posing. This was a model search for flex and having seen the pics they publish for their model searches, i could see how some of the girls would think that raunching it up would help them out.

This is no different than any bikini division at any show..... There are always a few that think every stage is in a strip club.

Siouxcountry
02-20-2011, 02:19 AM

Correct this was a model search, not NPC or IFBB. The model search did take place on the same stage as the IFBB pro men's open though, just before the men's prejudging. I assume no rules for a model search, but her moon pose would not be tolerated on a NPC National stage.

BonBon
02-20-2011, 02:21 AM
This is no different than any bikini division at any show..... There are always a few that think every stage is in a strip club.not at every NPC show, but there's always 1 or 2 that spoil it for the others! :rolleyes:

TanyaB
02-20-2011, 02:26 AM
not at every NPC show, but there's always 1 or 2 that spoil it for the others! :rolleyes:

Which seems to be the problem here - I have yet to be at a show where there was not at least a dozen loud comments from the guys around be about the stripper missing her pole.

99.9% of the women on the stage can have class but just one can ruin it for the entire division. :banghead:

BonBon
02-20-2011, 02:38 AM
Which seems to be the problem here - I have yet to be at a show where there was not at least a dozen loud comments from the guys around be about the stripper missing her pole.

99.9% of the women on the stage can have class but just one can ruin it for the entire division. :banghead:hahaha, I'm a newbe so i can only speak from the 2 shows I've been in, but the masters bikini division seems to be better about that! :)

Jodi_Lane
02-20-2011, 02:57 AM
This type of thing is going to happen no matter what. And I think it's safe to say that MOST bikini competitors do not do this type of thing. But as always some girls are going to do whatever they want on stage. Sad but true. So, please don't let this girl ruin it for everyone else. I just remember that there are always going to be people who do something crazy like that. I still love the bikini division. This behavior should just not be rewarded. just because this gal did a stripper pose doesn't me everyone has to. She made a choice and it was the wrong one!

kaytikat
02-20-2011, 02:59 AM
This type of thing is going to happen no matter what. And I think it's safe to say that MOST bikini competitors do not do this type of thing. But as always some girls are going to do whatever they want on stage. Sad but true. So, please don't let this girl ruin it for everyone else. I just remember that there are always going to be people who do something crazy like that. I still love the bikini division. This behavior should just not be rewarded. just because this gal did a stripper pose doesn't me everyone has to. She made a choice and it was the wrong one!

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

TFenske
02-20-2011, 03:33 AM
My husband didn't see a problem with it..... :angel:

Siouxcountry
02-20-2011, 03:38 AM
My husband didn't see a problem with it..... :angel:

No doubt. :D

Top 5...........

1. Michelle Tarajcak
2. Courtney Prather
3. Janaina Barral
4. Amanda Carrier
5. Shirley Moran

ShawnCarla
02-20-2011, 04:58 AM
as we all know...one bad apple can ruin the bunch....however i think it's important to remeembr this can happen anywhere. i have seen some shows firs hand where the FIGURE girls have raunched it up on stage as well. i remembr on in particular that sauntered on stage and shook her ass and her hips like she was going to mount a pole any second....and she won her class too. so yes, i have been an advocate to STOP this behaviour in bikini but i'd like to see it stop across the board as well...
but as we all know, this is nothing new and it will continue to happen as long as it's rewarded. in this particular case it looks like ALL attention as taken from her since her photos have been removed and she did not place...this is a step in the RIGHT direction!

DANISH DYNAMITE
02-20-2011, 08:50 AM
Definitely a step in the right direction. That type of behaviour doesn't exactly heighten the respect for the women.

jewelisa
02-20-2011, 11:20 AM
I guess I am getting old ... Seriously speaking though I thought the brunette was stunning I think she won ? beautiful pose blah blah.

The mooner however I found to be a " joke" and not sexy ? I can see this at a bar and a few shots under your belt.

To me it ruined her look and she did look to be rather attractive? I would really like to know what the mooners are thinking ?

Oh well It doesn't bother me one way or another ... as long as they are not rewarded for such behavior But Suzanne made a good point. Even though we are all in swimsuits. It has been a sport family has been able to come and enjoy.

We should see how many nitwits we get this season! Start a what were they thinking thread !!:rofl:

Becca Staggs
02-20-2011, 11:55 AM
http://www.friedmanarchives.com/Too%20Unusual%20to%20Sell/images/Oil%20of%20Oy%20Vey%20-%20One%205x7.jpg

jewelisa
02-20-2011, 12:09 PM
OMG thats funny !

teacherpump
02-20-2011, 12:22 PM
:rofl:

'Lil Dynamo
02-20-2011, 12:31 PM
http://www.friedmanarchives.com/Too%20Unusual%20to%20Sell/images/Oil%20of%20Oy%20Vey%20-%20One%205x7.jpg

TOO FUNNY!!

AshleyMina
02-20-2011, 01:52 PM
Oh Lordy .... and so it begins.................

My thought exactly. It's a shame women don't think it through before doing these things. I'm sure she may even be a wonderful girl but regardless of who you are all people see is vagina and trash :( sad.

LaurenFazio
02-20-2011, 02:43 PM

I agree... most bikini girls do NOT do things like this... especially cuz there's a good chance it'll end up all over the internet lol lol

One girl pulling crap like that is unfortunate, but here in Ontario at our athletes meetings bikini girls are warned heavily that no lewd acts are permitted etc. All that we have to do is front pose, back pose, and model walk and the judges clearly explained they didnt want us bending over, spreading legs etc. I think its up to them to push the fact that that behaviour is unacceptable. No need to hate the division because one girl is an idiot at the show.

as we all know...one bad apple can ruin the bunch....however i think it's important to remeembr this can happen anywhere. i have seen some shows firs hand where the FIGURE girls have raunched it up on stage as well. i remembr on in particular that sauntered on stage and shook her ass and her hips like she was going to mount a pole any second....and she won her class too. so yes, i have been an advocate to STOP this behaviour in bikini but i'd like to see it stop across the board as well...
but as we all know, this is nothing new and it will continue to happen as long as it's rewarded. in this particular case it looks like ALL attention as taken from her since her photos have been removed and she did not place...this is a step in the RIGHT direction!

I've seen this in figure also!!... I think that it can happy realistically anywhere. Its like in any given situation there's always going to be someone who could potentially do the wrong thing. At a bar there's always the drunk messy girl, at school there's always the flirty over the top cleavage girl, at work there's the girl who sleeps with everyone, and at the gym there's the girl who wears booty shorts and a bar with her hair and makeup done. It just happens.

Do I think that its bad enough to not bring your kids or families to shows?? Well I would HOPE not, but I mean, if that happens, girls shaking their asses or bending over, thats disgusting and classless YES ... but are we forgetting mainstream media and how this can EASILY happen on TV as well?? Do you not bring your children or family to watch TV? I guess you can control it more, but lets be honest here, bikini has cleaned up A LOT. Mind you I completely understand if they are conservative minded, but would they even appreciate figure or fitness at that? the skimpy clothes etc?? This was a model search, I bet there was little direction or rules given. Like I said, at my athletes meeting they told us flat out what they wanted and we had no issues. Its up to judges and promoters to set the bar high. I'm glad to see that chick didnt place and was penalized by having photos removed.

ShawnCarla
02-20-2011, 03:07 PM
I agree... most bikini girls do NOT do things like this... especially cuz there's a good chance it'll end up all over the internet lol lol

One girl pulling crap like that is unfortunate, but here in Ontario at our athletes meetings bikini girls are warned heavily that no lewd acts are permitted etc. All that we have to do is front pose, back pose, and model walk and the judges clearly explained they didnt want us bending over, spreading legs etc. I think its up to them to push the fact that that behaviour is unacceptable. No need to hate the division because one girl is an idiot at the show.

I've seen this in figure also!!... I think that it can happy realistically anywhere. Its like in any given situation there's always going to be someone who could potentially do the wrong thing. At a bar there's always the drunk messy girl, at school there's always the flirty over the top cleavage girl, at work there's the girl who sleeps with everyone, and at the gym there's the girl who wears booty shorts and a bar with her hair and makeup done. It just happens.
Do I think that its bad enough to not bring your kids or families to shows?? Well I would HOPE not, but I mean, if that happens, girls shaking their asses or bending over, thats disgusting and classless YES ... but are we forgetting mainstream media and how this can EASILY happen on TV as well?? Do you not bring your children or family to watch TV? I guess you can control it more, but lets be honest here, bikini has cleaned up A LOT. Mind you I completely understand if they are conservative minded, but would they even appreciate figure or fitness at that? the skimpy clothes etc?? This was a model search, I bet there was little direction or rules given. Like I said, at my athletes meeting they told us flat out what they wanted and we had no issues. Its up to judges and promoters to set the bar high. I'm glad to see that chick didnt place and was penalized by having photos removed.

Yep, this is my point. As long attention is given to that ONE girl, that ONE girl is going to continue to do it.
We cannot shun a whole group for the actions of one. The best thing to do is to ignore it like it didn't happen.... for this reason I'm glad RX took her photos down.
It's like the trouble-making kid in class at school. The more attention he's given, the more he repeats the action. If it's ignored and he doesn't get the reaction he was hoping for, he stops that action.
This will be the same thing here.
This may have been just a model search and not an NPC event, but the fact that she was ignored should be taken as an example of what TO do in NPC from now on.

ShawnCarla
02-20-2011, 03:09 PM
And on a side note, I cannot believe the blonde in the first group of photos you post Sioux didn't place! :mad: What a rip off!

Siouxcountry
02-20-2011, 03:16 PM
And on a side note, I cannot believe the blonde in the first group of photos you post Sioux didn't place! :mad: What a rip off!

This was a tough show. I bet she placed in the top 10. :) Her color could have been better.

2hot4u
02-20-2011, 03:46 PM
i thought the suits are "suppose" to cover 50% of their booty but since this is a flex model search and not bikini those rules don't apply. This girl looks like she is wearing a thong for the most part.

ShawnCarla
02-20-2011, 05:58 PM
This was a tough show. I bet she placed in the top 10. :) Her color could have been better.

Her suit color could have been better I think... it looks flesh-toned.

ExclusiveStarr
02-21-2011, 05:05 PM
i thought the suits are "suppose" to cover 50% of their booty but since this is a flex model search and not bikini those rules don't apply. This girl looks like she is wearing a thong for the most part.

I was in the audience. . . about half of the girls looked liked they were wearing thongs.

FBBJanetRosa
02-21-2011, 05:27 PM
There was a similar incident at the Florida NPC All South 2010. The photos of this bikini girl was up on RX but was pulled once the saw what exactly was shown to the judges and spectators. :eek: Not sure if this youtube vid will post but here it is. The video is not as graphic as what the photos captured, but you get the point. I don't think the girl was DQ'ed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHk0U7InVV4

Becca Staggs
02-21-2011, 05:32 PM
There was a similar incident at the Florida NPC All South 2010. The photos of this bikini girl was up on RX but was pulled once the saw what exactly was shown to the judges and spectators. :eek: Not sure if this youtube vid will post but here it is. The video is not as graphis as what the photos captured, but you get the point. I don't think the girl was DQ'ed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHk0U7InVV4

She wasn't DQ'd. We had quite the discussion on this incident ^^ earlier. You must have missed it :)

Siouxcountry
02-21-2011, 05:46 PM
There was a similar incident at the Florida NPC All South 2010. The photos of this bikini girl was up on RX but was pulled once the saw what exactly was shown to the judges and spectators. :eek: Not sure if this youtube vid will post but here it is. The video is not as graphic as what the photos captured, but you get the point. I don't think the girl was DQ'ed.

Yep, we had quite the discussion here about her last year.

They were never pulled from the contest photo album, the pics are still up. I asked the RXmuscle Vice President Sally Taylor to pull them, but was ignored. Here is the thread..........

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=14379

FBBJanetRosa
02-21-2011, 06:22 PM
She wasn't DQ'd. We had quite the discussion on this incident ^^ earlier. You must have missed it :)

Wow..I totally missed that thread. The poor girl...it will forever be on the internet.

2hot4u
02-21-2011, 07:59 PM
Sally is the vice president of rx muscle that is awesome!!! Didn't know that!!!

TickledPink
02-21-2011, 10:44 PM
WOW... this girl was stunning AND she still has some muscle. I dig this look for bikini.

http://www.siouxcountry.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49727&d=1298176569

Becca Staggs
02-21-2011, 10:51 PM
^^ X2!! Absolutely perfect!!

ShawnCarla
02-21-2011, 10:56 PM
^^ X2!! Absolutely perfect!!

agreed... though that basically is just a modified figure pose. I'm willing to bet that a lot of the Bikini competitors out there would look like that in that pose.

Siouxcountry
02-21-2011, 11:04 PM
WOW... this girl was stunning AND she still has some muscle. I dig this look for bikini.

She's improved her look from her last Bikini Model Search (where she didn't place top 5). :) Maybe she'll compete in the NPC now?

Khay
02-22-2011, 09:09 PM
The IFBB FLEX Pro Men's Bodybuilding show is taking place today.

A bikini model search is attached to the event.

This is NOT a NPC show.

Photo albums..........

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=155&year=297

One model went overboard on the back pose.

I was there watching with my husband and our son. I looked away for a second then I heard my husband tell our son to close his eyes when this girl was on stage.

chicky9914
02-23-2011, 11:07 PM
Perhaps we should have Kenyatta write another one of those letters :)

jewelisa
02-23-2011, 11:11 PM

Jenna OMG Rockin pic :bowdown:

amanda103
02-23-2011, 11:23 PM
agreed... though that basically is just a modified figure pose. I'm willing to bet that a lot of the Bikini competitors out there would look like that in that pose.

X's whatever that makes it....3, 4? She looks amazing!

Wow..I totally missed that thread. The poor girl...it will forever be on the internet.

I was thinking that too. Poor thing. Gotta love the music they put to that vid too. Just adds insult to injury:rofl:

AnaC.
02-24-2011, 02:09 AM
I don't feel sorry for the moon posers. Isn't that what they were going for? I bet they like that kind of attention, otherwise they wouldn't do it!

Suzanne
02-24-2011, 03:44 AM
I don't feel sorry for the moon posers. Isn't that what they were going for? I bet they like that kind of attention, otherwise they wouldn't do it!

exactly

KP DIVA
02-24-2011, 11:55 AM

LOL!!!! After 2 yrs. Of bikini I think these competitors know exactly what they are doing! On the flip side, I think the winner is stunnig and could definitely win her Pro card.

jewelisa
02-24-2011, 12:38 PM

DITTO .... time to grow up and seperate the women from the girls.

Sorry in a fowl mood..

ShawnCarla
02-24-2011, 12:49 PM
She's improved her look from her last Bikini Model Search (where she didn't place top 5). :) Maybe she'll compete in the NPC now?

Wow, great changes... I almost like her hair better in the first shots but it looks like she came in a tad leaner, the suit is WAY better and her posing is WAY better. Other then that, not a whole lot of difference... just goes to show you what the right suit and the right posing can do for you!

Becca Staggs
02-24-2011, 12:52 PM
I agree. I don't feel bad for the moon posers either.
The winner is gorgeous - but that pose is done by a lot of bikini girls also.

phatbaby
02-24-2011, 05:21 PM
Is it just me or do most of the moon posers seem to be of the younger generation (like 17 - 21)? I would like to see a Master's Bikini class for NPC. Separate the women from the girls. Or add a Novice class, those that have never competed before and think this is a bar/wet t-shirt contest. Just my opinion.

erikacheer
02-24-2011, 05:34 PM
Is it just me or do most of the moon posers seem to be of the younger generation (like 17 - 21)? I would like to see a Master's Bikini class for NPC. Separate the women from the girls. Or add a Novice class, those that have never competed before and think this is a bar/wet t-shirt contest. Just my opinion.

A few shows have a masters division, but unfortunately, it is rare. I am recovering from hip surgery and would love to compete again in the fall. Bikini is better for me than figure, but I just don't fit in with the rest of the women. Someone age 43 up there posing --- or even posing ALONGSIDE -- like that looks completely ridiculous.

asuit2rememberJen
02-24-2011, 06:12 PM
The winner does look good and I agree she's made some major improvements!! I can tell she's been working on her glutes:respect:

Ron
02-27-2011, 05:24 AM
The top two (first and second) were the two that stood out the most on that stage - no question about it. I was there right behind judges Amanda Latona and Alex Zerega (past and current reigning winners of the Flex Model Search), and it was a toss up between those two.

As for the girl that did the 'moon' pose, it wasnt well received by the audience either, nor by the judges.

As for the bikini's, I had no problem with those at all, many of them you see at various beaches in Southern Cal. Only did two or three go more into the full on 'thong' version.

Also, pretty sure that both of the top two are NPC competitors (since I have shot at least one of them on stage before).

ShawnCarla
02-27-2011, 11:15 AM
The top two (first and second) were the two that stood out the most on that stage - no question about it. I was there right behind judges Amanda Latona and Alex Zerega (past and current reigning winners of the Flex Model Search), and it was a toss up between those two.

As for the girl that did the 'moon' pose, it wasnt well received by the audience either, nor by the judges.

As for the bikini's, I had no problem with those at all, many of them you see at various beaches in Southern Cal. Only did two or three go more into the full on 'thong' version.

Also, pretty sure that both of the top two are NPC competitors (since I have shot at least one of them on stage before).

Can I ask you what it was that made them stand out on stage? I feel like this when I watch shows too, like you just "know" the winner. Looking at photos we can only see a glimse of what you all saw at the show... what was it that made these two stick out? That X factor? Do you know if anyone shot video?

Siouxcountry
02-27-2011, 02:32 PM

I see the winner, Michelle Tarajcak, competed at the 2010 NPC Sacramento. She placed 3rd in bikini class D.

ShawnCarla
02-27-2011, 02:46 PM
I see the winner, Michelle Tarajcak, competed at the 2010 NPC Sacramento. She placed 3rd in bikini class D.

Oh my, she looks great here too... love that suit though the pink one flatters her best. Her hair is the best here I think. I think her physique was best in the Flex show... .she's just tighter. Love that look for her.