PDA

View Full Version : SC Group Photo

Maeg13
03-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Maybe this has already been posted but does anybody have a group photo arranged? If so, can you tell me the details? Thanks :)

Siouxcountry
03-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Maybe this has already been posted but does anybody have a group photo arranged? If so, can you tell me the details? Thanks :)

Nothing has been posted. This will be our first year without a group photo. And now it is to late to organize one. Take a bunch of pics, Maegan! :)

Maeg13
03-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Sioux, How did we let this one go? lol Ill be sure to snap as many photos as I can. Tamara Ashton and I will be on the lose together...so any of you ladies who wanna get in a photo, look for us!

SOOO excited :)

jbigfoot
03-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Don't forget about us guy photogs -- we like to be in these group shots, too. I'll have a media badge with my name on it.

wfs63
03-01-2011, 10:33 PM
I think Meldoy usually set the photos up but I am not sure if she is even going. Does anyone know?

Siouxcountry
03-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Sioux, How did we let this one go? lol Ill be sure to snap as many photos as I can. Tamara Ashton and I will be on the lose together...so any of you ladies who wanna get in a photo, look for us!

SOOO excited :)

Thank you, I love candid pics! I want one of you and Tamara for our banner. :)

I think Meldoy usually set the photos up but I am not sure if she is even going. Does anyone know?

Correct. Melody will not be attending.

Maeg13
03-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Thats what I thought too...OK well Ill be the poporazi and take as many as I can. LOL
Tamara and I would be glad to get you something for the banner - Woot Woot Thanks

NYCStrongFox
03-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Sorry, Kenyatta and I aren't going to be there this year. Take as many pics as you can and post HERE :D Have a wonderful time!!