PDA

View Full Version : Finally introducing myself

Cfoster
04-05-2011, 07:16 PM
I've been a lurker for awhile so I figured I would go ahead and say hello. I started competing last year after I had my daughter. I did my first show when my daughter was three months old and won the overall in bikini at south Carolina state championship. I really enjoyed competing and with the help of my great trainer and support of my husband I went on to do five shows including jr USA and nationals. I've already competed at one show this year the NPC Atlantic. I'm really excited to do JR USA again this especially since it's right at home. I love meeting all the other athletes at every show and making new connections.
A little about me. I am a stay at home mom who loves my job and I love to read so I'm a bit of a nerd. I look forward to meeting new people this year.
:waving:

Becca Staggs
04-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Cheryl! 3 months old? I think that's a new record on this board!! Congrats and welcome out of lurkdom. :sc:

Siouxcountry
04-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Cheryl! 3 months old? I think that's a new record on this board!! Congrats and welcome out of lurkdom. :sc:

Yeah, what she said! Cheryl did you really mean 3 months old?

How did you do at the Atlantic? :waving:

Cfoster
04-05-2011, 08:40 PM
Yep she was born march 1st and I competed June 5th. I placed 5th in my class at the Atlantic so I have some improving to do before jr USA.

Cfoster
04-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Not sure if it worked but here is pic from state

Siouxcountry
04-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Not sure if it worked but here is pic from state

I think it is pretty amazing to compete 3 months after giving birth and winning. I started a thread...........

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=15764

Cfoster
04-05-2011, 09:36 PM
I think it is pretty amazing to compete 3 months after giving birth and winning. I started a thread...........

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=15764

Thank you.

jewelofnile69
04-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Welcome, Cheryl! Nice job and good luck this year!

ripitupbaby
04-06-2011, 02:24 PM
Welcome...that's impressive for sure! :respect: