PDA

View Full Version : Carrie Ann Simmons Profile

LIFTstudios
04-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Check out the interview with Siouxcountry member Carrie Ann Simmons. She has a cool background!

:awesome:

Your website says “aerial performer”. What that is and how long you’ve been doing it?
I’ve been doing aerial/circus arts since 2003. I got started with a woman who gave lessons in Philadelphia out of her house (she knocked out an entire floor for height), she eventually started the Philadelphia School or Circus Arts. I loved the physical aspect of it and it was a great addition to my workout routine. I actually started getting good and sought out further training up in Vermont’s big circus school (run by former Cirque Du Solie performers) and eventually started performing. When I moved to LA, I started training at Kinect Theory Circus Arts in Culver City and now coach there.

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2011/04/05/former-kick-boxer-carrie-ann-simmons-headed-for-pro-fitness-debut/

Siouxcountry
04-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Indeed she does Isaac. :) Check this out...........

y37/oldschoolcrew/Carrie02c.flv

lil mama
04-05-2011, 11:32 PM
lol was looking for that AND I couldnt remember what thread it was in :rofl: got fussy lookin for it and took a nap and wah-la here it is:)

Carrie is a great positive poster here and congrats to her:waving:

Becca Staggs
04-05-2011, 11:49 PM
Based on that video alone I can totally see her doing Fitness. Looking forward to her routine portion!

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
04-06-2011, 12:52 AM
Very cool stuff! :awesome:

CarrieAnnSimmons
04-06-2011, 05:09 AM
Thank you all for the kind words and most of all, the support you give. I am super excited to finally be on a Pro stage with ladies I've admired for years.

Oh and Sioux, wait until you see the new routine I'm working on done to Nine Inch Nail and wearing liquid latex!

IslandGirl
04-06-2011, 05:59 AM
Carrie rocks! Such an inspiration!

Siouxcountry
04-06-2011, 01:42 PM
lol was looking for that AND I couldnt remember what thread it was in :rofl: got fussy lookin for it and took a nap and wah-la here it is:)

Thanks for trying Beni. :)

Thank you all for the kind words and most of all, the support you give. I am super excited to finally be on a Pro stage with ladies I've admired for years.

Oh and Sioux, wait until you see the new routine I'm working on done to Nine Inch Nail and wearing liquid latex!

Awesome! :awesome: I hope MD or RX or both have permission from the IFBB Pro League & promoters to film the routines. I can't remember if they did that last year or not. Have fun Carrie! :waving:

ripitupbaby
04-06-2011, 02:14 PM

:respect::respect::respect:

Stacy Wright
04-06-2011, 03:33 PM
Carrie is awesome! Great interview & background!! And of course, great person!! See you soon lady! =)