PDA

View Full Version : Charleston SC Group Pic/Meet Up!

Becca Staggs
04-26-2011, 01:54 PM
Hey All!! :waving:

We are going to have a meet up in Charleston - 4:45 PM EST at the host hotel (Friday, May 20th), right before the weigh in! This will give us time to meet and greet all our SC fam and spouces/sig others - Get your :camera: ready - Can't wait to see you all! Wear some SC stuff if you have it, I'll be there with my hat on, Tracy will be there too!

Can't wait to meet you guys!

Please chime in if you plan on making the pic so we know to keep an eye out for ya!
PM ME YOUR CELL NUMBER IF YOU WANT A TEXT REMINDER!

:sc:

Siouxcountry
04-26-2011, 02:59 PM
Every year since we opened (except last year, the Jr USAs was in Texas and late in the season), we have had a group photo get together at the NPC Jr USAs. If you are competing or attending, we hope you will attend the group photo get together with Becca & Tracy. :waving:

Becca will be wearing her hat. :cool2:

IslandGirl
04-26-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm IN! Yeah! Can't wait!

AshleyMina
04-26-2011, 03:07 PM
Oh heck to the yea! I'll be there! I am so stoked to meet everyone. Face to face!!! Work hard these last few weeks ladies! Only 3 and a half short weeks!!!

Wildfyre14
04-26-2011, 03:18 PM
Count me in! Can't wait to meet everyone there :respect:

Cfoster
04-26-2011, 03:29 PM
Count me in :waving:

Brina
04-26-2011, 03:42 PM
I hope I will arrive in time (driving from NJ)! I'm not staying at the host hotel. I'd love to meet everyone:)

Becca Staggs
04-26-2011, 03:49 PM
Becca will be wearing her hat. :cool2:

Now Chief...do I strike you as the 'trucker hat' with the mesh back type?? :spank2: LOL Mine is all white :D
http://images9.cpcache.com/product/442485569v3_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg

I hope I will arrive in time (driving from NJ)! I'm not staying at the host hotel. I'd love to meet everyone:)

I hope you arrive in time, too! I am also not staying at the host but the weigh in/competitor check in is there, so you have till 7pm to make it down there!

Siouxcountry
04-26-2011, 03:52 PM
Now Chief...do I strike you as the 'trucker hat' with the mesh back type?? :spank2: LOL Mine is all white :D

Oops lol! :D

phatbaby
04-26-2011, 04:14 PM
I'm not competing, just attending. Will try and make it down for the pic though. Any certain spot to meet? Or just follow the bread crumbs to weight-in area and look for Becca in her trucker hat :D

Becca Staggs
04-26-2011, 04:19 PM
I'm not competing, just attending. Will try and make it down for the pic though. Any certain spot to meet? Or just follow the bread crumbs to weight-in area and look for Becca in her trucker hat :D

YAY! Yeah we want all SC peeps, competiting or not!!
I think the lobby or outside the weigh-in room will probably be where we end up. Follow the rice cake crumbs...look for me in my trucker hat, and Tracy with her guns :flex: We'll keep an eye out for ya

Steve Payne
04-26-2011, 06:46 PM
It'll be great if I'm the only guy in a group of great looking competitors.

Becca Staggs
04-26-2011, 07:08 PM
It'll be great if I'm the only guy in a group of great looking competitors.

Haha..Oh Steve, unfortunately for you, my hubs will be there :p

Che
04-27-2011, 02:35 AM
awesome! i'll be there, can't wait to meet all of you!

IslandGirl
04-27-2011, 04:40 AM
YAY! Yeah we want all SC peeps, competiting or not!!
I think the lobby or outside the weigh-in room will probably be where we end up. Follow the rice cake crumbs...look for me in my trucker hat, and Tracy with her guns :flex: We'll keep an eye out for ya

hahaha Love you Becca!

Looking forward in meeting everyone! Come one, come all! Let's make this the BIGGEST SC group picture gathering to date!

ShawnCarla
04-27-2011, 12:57 PM
Becca...since you're Ms Coordination over there I have a suggestion...
Can you get everyone's phone numbers and send out a reminder text like a hour before the group pic? I wanted to go to the one at Nationals last year but with all that happened leading up to it I completely forgot about it! A reminder would help get everyone there I think!

TanyaB
04-27-2011, 01:22 PM
I'll be sneaking out of work early for the picture - just look for the chunky one without a tan :rofl:

Great idea to exchange numbers Shawn!

Becca Staggs
04-27-2011, 01:34 PM
Becca...since you're Ms Coordination over there I have a suggestion...
Can you get everyone's phone numbers and send out a reminder text like a hour before the group pic? I wanted to go to the one at Nationals last year but with all that happened leading up to it I completely forgot about it! A reminder would help get everyone there I think!

YES!! Ok, EVERYONE PM ME YOUR CELL NUMBER IF YOU WANT A TEXT REMINDER! I already have Shawn's, Crystal's, and Tanya's!

I'll be sneaking out of worn early for the picture - just look for the chunky one without a tan :rofl:

Great idea to exchange numbers Shawn!

LOL! YOU ARE NOT CHUNKY. Pale, maybe. :D

phatbaby
04-27-2011, 04:34 PM
YES!! Ok, EVERYONE PM ME YOUR CELL NUMBER IF YOU WANT A TEXT REMINDER! I already have Shawn's, Crystal's, and Tanya's!

Becca :yourock: Thanks for organizing!

LaurenFazio
04-27-2011, 05:10 PM
I wish I could come :cry:

Becca Staggs
04-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Becca :yourock: Thanks for organizing!

Thanks! But it's been a group effort. I am pretty cool though, anyway.:cool:

I wish I could come :cry:

I know! :console: I wish you were coming too. Maybe after you get qual'd at Provincials we can see ya in Vegas?? :p

LaurenFazio
04-27-2011, 09:04 PM
Vegas!!! I love Vegas!!!!
Okay :D deal!

Quote: Originally Posted by phatbaby Becca Thanks for organizing! Thanks! But it's been a group effort. I am pretty cool though, anyway. Quote: Originally Posted by LaurenFazio I wish I could come I know! I wish you were coming too. Maybe after you get qual'd at Provincials we can see ya in Vegas??

KP DIVA
04-27-2011, 09:14 PM
I hope to be there in time!!!!

TanyaB
04-28-2011, 12:39 AM
LOL! YOU ARE NOT CHUNKY. Pale, maybe. :D

:rofl: Off-season I'm gonna look chunky next to all of you!

Pale would be easier to fix :angel:

heathergracefitness
04-29-2011, 02:04 AM
Count me in!!:awesome:

kellypg84
04-30-2011, 02:02 AM
I'll be there! Can't wait to meet everyone! 3 more weeks. :D

Siouxcountry
04-30-2011, 10:52 PM
This may be the biggest group photo get together yet! I hope you all can make it! :waving:

twatkins82
04-30-2011, 11:37 PM
This may be the biggest group photo get together yet! I hope you all can make it! :waving:

Just decided at the last minute to compete and will be leaving to head down that Friday morning. Hopefully I can make it by pic time! Awesome idea!

Siouxcountry
04-30-2011, 11:38 PM
Just decided at the last minute to compete and will be leaving to head down that Friday morning. Hopefully I can make it by pic time! Awesome idea!

Great! I hope you make it in time Tomara! :)

Becca Staggs
04-30-2011, 11:52 PM

WHOO!!! We're not gonna be there till about 5 hours before the pic. Hope you guys can make it!! :awesome:

NattyGirl
05-05-2011, 01:36 PM
I plan to be there with another friend of mine who's competing in figure (Sue Knott). Just trying to get some scheduling details worked out, but hopefully I'll be there!! Can't wait to meet everyone!

nortiz
05-05-2011, 03:51 PM
I hope to make the pic! My tanning appointment is at 5.:D I hope to meet some of you backstage as well!!

Siouxcountry
05-06-2011, 09:57 PM
I plan to be there with another friend of mine who's competing in figure (Sue Knott). Just trying to get some scheduling details worked out, but hopefully I'll be there!! Can't wait to meet everyone!

I hope to make the pic! My tanning appointment is at 5.:D I hope to meet some of you backstage as well!!

We hope you both can make it. :)

Only two weeks now away from the Jr USAs group photo get together! :popcorn:

Becca Staggs
05-07-2011, 12:59 PM
http://www.lolgifs.com/pictures/f910fd76a2a8b31.gif (http://www.lolgifs.com/image-594)

Siouxcountry
05-07-2011, 01:17 PM
:D

FBBJanetRosa
05-12-2011, 03:25 AM
I'll try my best to be there for the photo! Can't wait to meet everyone!

IslandGirl
05-12-2011, 06:46 AM
I'll try my best to be there for the photo! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hey stranger! :waving: How is everything going? Looking forward in meeting you!

chazz anderson
05-14-2011, 03:18 AM
Looking forward to it! One more week! HOLLA!

Arkadya
05-16-2011, 11:14 PM
I'll try to make it! Can't wait to meet everyone! I'm traveling solo due to bf's family illness, so I'm even more stoked to make new friends

Siouxcountry
05-16-2011, 11:21 PM
To everyone,

If you attend the group photo get together and are not a regular poster here, be sure to let Becca know who you are, so we know the names of all who attended. :)

Only a few days now. :popcorn:

Lolliepop
05-17-2011, 03:38 PM
I will plan on being there for the photo! :) See you all really soon! :) :waving:

stephanie k
05-19-2011, 02:35 AM
Hey All!! :waving:

We are going to have a meet up in Charleston - 4:45 PM EST at the host hotel (Friday, May 20th), right before the weigh in! This will give us time to meet and greet all our SC fam and spouces/sig others - Get your :camera: ready - Can't wait to see you all! Wear some SC stuff if you have it, I'll be there with my hat on, Tracy will be there too!

Can't wait to meet you guys!

Please chime in if you plan on making the pic so we know to keep an eye out for ya!
PM ME YOUR CELL NUMBER IF YOU WANT A TEXT REMINDER!

:sc:

good luck girl and have fun! cannot wait to see the pics :)

IslandGirl
05-19-2011, 06:58 AM
Looking forward to it! One more week! HOLLA!

Hey Ms Chazz! Can't wait to see you again sexy lady!!! :bowdown: